Highya Krissi,

Gelato-K is the one I can't remember about! Yeah, she's way in the back. Oh, I want to mention about the scope. The picture you mentioned the blurr problem, there's a lot of depth difference for the scope. That's the nature of scopes not to have a lot of depth focus. Maybe scopes do have that capability, now. Trichome shots - Very pretty pictures with a lot of amber ones. That's my signal to harvest, maybe even a little earlier. I'm guessing you'll get a very indica buzz from those!! Love that macro shot of the Sirius Black! Very different!
I need to shop in the kids section
So, you're a tiny thing?!? Enquiring minds, you know!!
Those cookies make me happy!
Did she use cannabutter? That would make me happy!!
her seed was predestined a certain way
A couple years I grew (outdoors) a cannabis plant, and she finished a month early, and was crazy with trichomes (much like yours). She had to be predestined, because All the other ladies that year were true to their strain! Can't imagine what happened!!
Here is a really quick pic of the little bud I took
Even the testor looks gorgeous! Should be a righteous smoke! Happy Smokin'

She was I made a rookie mistake.. long story short I gave her some nutrients with out shaken it and she locked out.. You should stop by and check out the babies..
Oh bother, that stinks...was just over there! I wish I saw what was going on earlier but I'm glad you got some nice, new little ladies kicking around now!
Highya Krissi,

Gelato-K is the one I can't remember about! Yeah, she's way in the back.
I wanted to talk about her today but my grow room environmental issues this morning caused me a lack of time in the tent.
Oh, I want to mention about the scope. The picture you mentioned the blurr problem, there's a lot of depth difference for the scope. That's the nature of scopes not to have a lot of depth focus. Maybe scopes do have that capability, now. Trichome shots - Very pretty pictures with a lot of amber ones. That's my signal to harvest, maybe even a little earlier. I'm guessing you'll get a very indica buzz from those!! Love that macro shot of the Sirius Black! Very different!
I am going to call the photo place is NY, Rob gave me a name, see what instruments I could get in a decent price range to help me fix this issue and be able to take professional types of photos, consistently. As for the harvest, I like my Indicas to be very Indica for sure-we all know this about me if nothing else!
So, you're a tiny thing?!? Enquiring minds, you know!!
5'2.5" but I'm tough!
Did she use cannabutter? That would make me happy!!
Nope I don't need the canna in my 7 layers...they are my absolute favorite!
A couple years I grew (outdoors) a cannabis plant, and she finished a month early, and was crazy with trichomes (much like yours). She had to be predestined, because All the other ladies that year were true to their strain! Can't imagine what happened!!
So see, it does happen! I knew it!
Even the testor looks gorgeous! Should be a righteous smoke! Happy Smokin'
I can't wait to try some later! Still drying out!
Looking great as usual. I'm loving the long legs from yesterday! How tall in veg do you grow on average before you flip?
Thanks Gid! So I don't go by a # per say, I go by days, and/or overall size. Since I expect the plants to double and some triple (like the GGSLH) in height come flower stretch, I guess I try to, if I were thinking of a number, for my 4x4x8 grow space, a plant reaching like around 24-28 inches sounds like a good height to me to flip at. I used to flip by 56 days when I first started growing, when I started using @DYNOMYCO, that number dropped to 40-44 days of veg as the roots and plants were just top big to veg any longer.

So quickly coming in with literally like 4 pics at

DAYS 103/104 DAY 46 FLOWER

Random shots of the tent and Spike, our truly Zombie-Zombie Death. Her Zombie buds are really interesting. I have to look twice. Three times, sometimes cause I'm like, wow, that is pretty gnarly. Just like dead Zombie fingers, curled over, blueish purple death tones like you'd see on a corpse. But she smells like thin mints and glimmers under the @Cultiuana CT-720 sun with her abundant trichomes.

Mixing nutes today and I have a couple errands to do but I'll come back tomorrow for a full update, enjoy the rest of your grow days everyone!

That tent is packed with the good stuff, I see a harvest trim party in your future.
Bestie and I usually but I already told my cousin and sister that I woukd be needing them come end of January through mid February
I imagine some good Italian food, late 60's and 70's classic rock in the background
so funny cause bestie tells me all the time. "You know, there are new songs out there that are good". Can't have it too loud though, cause my son will be asleep but good food and music are necessary
and a huge pile of nugs in the middle of the dining table with friends and family have a great time.
Absolutely. It goes by much faster when there are more of us trimming for sure and I think it's for that reason as my non frequent team helpers are pretty slow trimmers, buuuut the conversation makes time go by much faster!

Highya Krissi,

Wow, you guys know how to party!! Takes the "chore" out of trimming, for sure!! Your ladies are looking so gorgeous!! Don't you just love looking in, and seeing all those frost covered buds?!? I saw Gelato-K with a nice tall cola back left. And, of course Sirius Black. She's very noticeable. One ZDF has wide-spread colas, and not so many as the other lady, with more colas, but not as big around (sugar leaves). Fraternal sisters. Can't forget about GG x SLH! The first picture, her cola looked like a Louisville slugger! Crazy fat buds!! One for the record books (at least, yours)!
5'2.5" but I'm tough!
I'll bet you are! I'm sure you have other qualities TK takes advantage of! Like cooking, clean neat house, etc.! Sad to have all that talent, and no one to appreciate!!
Well, I guess I better leave it there, and wish you Happy Smokin'

That tent is packed with the good stuff, I see a harvest trim party in your future. I imagine some good Italian food, late 60's and 70's classic rock in the background and a huge pile of nugs in the middle of the dining table with friends and family have a great time.
I think you should do a Marley tribute.
Highya Krissi,

Wow, you guys know how to party!! Takes the "chore" out of trimming, for sure!! Your ladies are looking so gorgeous!! Don't you just love looking in, and seeing all those frost covered buds?!? I saw Gelato-K with a nice tall cola back left. And, of course Sirius Black. She's very noticeable. One ZDF has wide-spread colas, and not so many as the other lady, with more colas, but not as big around (sugar leaves). Fraternal sisters. Can't forget about GG x SLH! The first picture, her cola looked like a Louisville slugger! Crazy fat buds!! One for the record books (at least, yours)!

I'll bet you are! I'm sure you have other qualities TK takes advantage of! Like cooking, clean neat house, etc.! Sad to have all that talent, and no one to appreciate!!
Have you seen those plants. They appreciate every bit.

Highya Krissi,

Wow, you guys know how to party!! Takes the "chore" out of trimming, for sure!!
We are all Italian. We do parties if nothing else!
Your ladies are looking so gorgeous!! Don't you just love looking in, and seeing all those frost covered buds?!?
Thank you so much! Yes, it's like my favorite thing to do in the grow room, for sure!
I saw Gelato-K with a nice tall cola back left.
Focused on her tonight some! She has a lot, had to stake her a lot and the 2 ZDFs some tonight, in fact!
And, of course Sirius Black. She's very noticeable.
My chunky Star! I focused on her tonight some, too!
One ZDF has wide-spread colas, and not so many as the other lady, with more colas, but not as big around (sugar leaves). Fraternal sisters.
One is more pink and lavender and has pink leaves starting and one is more purple and her leaves have not yet changed! Def fraternal
Can't forget about GG x SLH! The first picture, her cola looked like a Louisville slugger! Crazy fat buds!! One for the record books (at least, yours)!
I got one pic of her, too, omg those buds!
You guys do! You always tell me how nice stuff is or how clean or how good the food looks!
Happy Smoking Bode!
I think you should do a Marley tribute.
It's always on at some point I think! But yes, we should!
Have you seen those plants. They appreciate every bit.
Hahahah! I think they do too, they love Mama!

So quickly going to drop off some pics I got tonight. Cleaned out the tent. Bamboo staked our ZDFs and Chunk, our Kannabia Seeds Gelato-K via @CannaPot. Her colas are so long and dense they were falling over. Had to tape up some branches that bent, just to be safe. I used garden velcro to attach them to the bamboo. I use electrical tape for the boo-boos as I like to call them.

This was a hot sticky mess! I COULDN'T unstuck myself after.

GELATO-K DAY 105 DAY 47 FLOWER:

I added in an additional fan for late flower. This is a really strong industrial fan and I think it works great. Battery only lasts like 6 hours though but we have plenty of backups charged up luckily, as TK has like 420 hooked up to the wall in the garage. It's in the back of the tent facing into the heavy loaded center of the 4x4.

I had to stake up my Gelato-K so I had to pull out a plant. Easiest one to do was of course not this 60 inch Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze with clubs for branches at Day 105

But Sirius Black, Falkor, now she was easy to move and we got some great pics of her, also at Day 105

And of course, I couldn't just leave our Zombie Death girls out of this update if everyone else was making appearances. Spike is bulking up pretty hard now and getting really glisteny.

And before I call it a night, the group photos

Good night all, it's been a long day here! Gonna try to get some rest! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'll check back soon!

Oh bother, that stinks...was just over there! I wish I saw what was going on earlier but I'm glad you got some nice, new little ladies kicking around now!

I wanted to talk about her today but my grow room environmental issues this morning caused me a lack of time in the tent.

I am going to call the photo place is NY, Rob gave me a name, see what instruments I could get in a decent price range to help me fix this issue and be able to take professional types of photos, consistently. As for the harvest, I like my Indicas to be very Indica for sure-we all know this about me if nothing else!

5'2.5" but I'm tough!

Nope I don't need the canna in my 7 layers...they are my absolute favorite!

So see, it does happen! I knew it!

I can't wait to try some later! Still drying out!

Thanks Gid! So I don't go by a # per say, I go by days, and/or overall size. Since I expect the plants to double and some triple (like the GGSLH) in height come flower stretch, I guess I try to, if I were thinking of a number, for my 4x4x8 grow space, a plant reaching like around 24-28 inches sounds like a good height to me to flip at. I used to flip by 56 days when I first started growing, when I started using @DYNOMYCO, that number dropped to 40-44 days of veg as the roots and plants were just top big to veg any longer.

So quickly coming in with literally like 4 pics at

DAYS 103/104 DAY 46 FLOWER

Random shots of the tent and Spike, our truly Zombie-Zombie Death. Her Zombie buds are really interesting. I have to look twice. Three times, sometimes cause I'm like, wow, that is pretty gnarly. Just like dead Zombie fingers, curled over, blueish purple death tones like you'd see on a corpse. But she smells like thin mints and glimmers under the @Cultiuana CT-720 sun with her abundant trichomes.

Mixing nutes today and I have a couple errands to do but I'll come back tomorrow for a full update, enjoy the rest of your grow days everyone!

How are you Jersey my little Italian robe buddy? 5’2.5? Before I grew to 6’ my Old Man would tell me that dynamite 🧨 comes in small packages 📦. I’m sure you fit that description. lol CL🍀

How are you Jersey my little Italian robe buddy?
Hiiii my Irish robe buddy! You know, Italians and Irish have some of the best friendships! How have you been??!! Toilet leaked everywhere on me yesterday again and bathtub backed up, to MILs for an early dinner today then it's the Giants game. Hopefully all be back for the 2nd half.
5’2.5? Before I grew to 6’ my Old Man would tell me that dynamite 🧨 comes in small packages 📦. I’m sure you fit that description. lol CL🍀
:rofl: I am pretty sure that description is accurate. I've been told through my soccer years that I'm like a Hum-V tank in a Mini Cooper....those days have long gone but I still pack a punch

Hiiii my Irish robe buddy! You know, Italians and Irish have some of the best friendships! How have you been??!! Toilet leaked everywhere on me yesterday again and bathtub backed up, to MILs for an early dinner today then it's the Giants game. Hopefully all be back for the 2nd half.

:rofl: I am pretty sure that description is accurate. I've been told through my soccer years that I'm like a Hum-V tank in a Mini Cooper....those days have long gone but I still pack a punch
Sorry about your plumbing problems sounds like you need a good plumber. I was just thinking about if I ever had Italian friends but I think you’re my first. Growing up I fought with a bunch but I think that’s because we both had short temper’s. lol Have fun at the game + happy growing my little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀

Sorry about your plumbing problems sounds like you need a good plumber.
TK was supposed to have called yesterday....dunno if it happened lol
I was just thinking about if I ever had Italian friends but I think you’re my first. Growing up I fought with a bunch but I think that’s because we both had short temper’s. lol Have fun at the game + happy growing my little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀
Really 1st Italian friend, ever?! That's crazy! But yes we both carry the short temper gene for sure! Not going to the game unfortunately, just gonna grab the tail end at the house later. Have a great Sunday, relax. I got some new flavored coffee, btw, I know it's not your thing but this Coconut Crumble flavor is delightful

We are all Italian. We do parties if nothing else!

Thank you so much! Yes, it's like my favorite thing to do in the grow room, for sure!

Focused on her tonight some! She has a lot, had to stake her a lot and the 2 ZDFs some tonight, in fact!

My chunky Star! I focused on her tonight some, too!

One is more pink and lavender and has pink leaves starting and one is more purple and her leaves have not yet changed! Def fraternal

I got one pic of her, too, omg those buds!

You guys do! You always tell me how nice stuff is or how clean or how good the food looks!

Happy Smoking Bode!

It's always on at some point I think! But yes, we should!

Hahahah! I think they do too, they love Mama!

So quickly going to drop off some pics I got tonight. Cleaned out the tent. Bamboo staked our ZDFs and Chunk, our Kannabia Seeds Gelato-K via @CannaPot. Her colas are so long and dense they were falling over. Had to tape up some branches that bent, just to be safe. I used garden velcro to attach them to the bamboo. I use electrical tape for the boo-boos as I like to call them.

This was a hot sticky mess! I COULDN'T unstuck myself after.

GELATO-K DAY 105 DAY 47 FLOWER:

I added in an additional fan for late flower. This is a really strong industrial fan and I think it works great. Battery only lasts like 6 hours though but we have plenty of backups charged up luckily, as TK has like 420 hooked up to the wall in the garage. It's in the back of the tent facing into the heavy loaded center of the 4x4.

I had to stake up my Gelato-K so I had to pull out a plant. Easiest one to do was of course not this 60 inch Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze with clubs for branches at Day 105

But Sirius Black, Falkor, now she was easy to move and we got some great pics of her, also at Day 105

And of course, I couldn't just leave our Zombie Death girls out of this update if everyone else was making appearances. Spike is bulking up pretty hard now and getting really glisteny.

And before I call it a night, the group photos

Good night all, it's been a long day here! Gonna try to get some rest! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'll check back soon!
Beautiful, falkor look like a Mardi gras plant those colors 🤩. So super cool 😎

Beautiful, falkor look like a Mardi gras plant those colors 🤩. So super cool 😎
I like that, Mardis Gras!! She is very New Orleans-esque!!!! Thanks so much SJ!!! :passitleft:

It only took me 2 hours to catch up on this thread! It sure moves fast. Only 2 or 3 more Krissi journals to go... :laughtwo:

First, just in case you don't review your posts, Krissi, your photography with the sponsored products was backwards so I hope you put the correct description with the correct photo in the official review. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your tents always look so full and healthy. I love all the purples. I'm hoping to get some of them with the next 4 seeds I plant.

Love the report on the blueberry, seriously thinking about ordering that one.

You have to. If you haven't had a Blueberry yet, please, try one. I know a few people who say this is one of their all time faves-not just me!

I'm a huge sativa lover but Blueberry is definitely one of my favourites. It's just a nice happy and relaxing high.

Happy Grow Saturday Night, wished you guys were around for dinner, we had plenty of leftovers!

20230107_205414.jpg
20230107_210600.jpg
20230107_202950.jpg

....always smoke before, after and WHILE cooking a meal. You'll thank me later. :high-five:

I actually try to make it a point to not cook when I'm high because inevitably, I will cut or burn myself.

Oooh yeaaaa NY sweets! The BEST!

I know I'll be stoned for all the times I mention this non sponsored bank (I really need to get a hold of someone over there and have them come on board) but i49 seeds. It's where the Zombie Deaths are from, the Blueberry autos, my Bubblegum autos, AK-47 and Blue Cheese Autos, my G-13 photoperiod....all have had tremendous results.

I looked at their website and unfortunately, they're another US-only company so that lets me out. But, I do think ZDF would be a strain that works for me since it's main terpene is caryophyllene and that's the terpene that works best for me. Good thing I can find seeds other than i49.

You know, Gigi never needed support either. This GGSLH is super strong limbed. You would think she would but, nope. Branches are soooo thick!

How do you explain the fact your heavy buds don't need support? Are you using or doing anything specifically to ensure they don't need support?

DAYS 102/103, DAY 45 FLOWER, WEEK 6

I have been wracking my brain looking for reasons for fast finishes from cannabis. I really haven't found what I was looking for, to tell me why this Sativa dominant Zombie Death is ions in front of her sister and close to the readiness of her tented Indica sister, Sirius Black.

Are your plants in SIPs yet? If they are, could that explain the fast finish? Are you going to harvest her when she's ready (now, in my opinion) or wait until closer to the breeder's specs?

I did go ahead and snip off a sample tester to make sure we weren't getting ahead of ourselves. It hangs along with a little nug I cut off of the branch (for quicker testing) and I stand here typing this impatient to try its delectable super-sticky goodness. The little branch hanging, was a bottom bud and she is nice and thick already! Here is a really quick pic of the little bud I took off of the branch to test tomorrow!

I thought you tried some already... :hmmmm: and, were surprised how much you liked it given it was a sativa and all. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere in the past 2 hours.

It only took me 2 hours to catch up on this thread! It sure moves fast. Only 2 or 3 more Krissi journals to go... :laughtwo:
Hahaha @InTheShed has mentioned that the speed of which my journals tend to move, is generally accelerated lol kudos to you and thank you for taking the time to catch up. I know it is a lot!
First, just in case you don't review your posts, Krissi, your photography with the sponsored products was backwards so I hope you put the correct description with the correct photo in the official review. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hahaha! Oh no, I know that! I was just throwing them out there. Both of those reviews are kept in separate threads don't worry!
Your tents always look so full and healthy. I love all the purples. I'm hoping to get some of them with the next 4 seeds I plant.
Aww thank you so much, I hope you do, too! I love the color variations throughout the tent. Love the multiple strains l, especially in winter!
I'm a huge sativa lover but Blueberry is definitely one of my favourites. It's just a nice happy and relaxing high.
It's enchanting, really.
I actually try to make it a point to not cook when I'm high because inevitably, I will cut or burn myself.
Hahaha a lot of people are that way!
I looked at their website and unfortunately, they're another US-only company so that lets me out. But, I do think ZDF would be a strain that works for me since it's main terpene is caryophyllene and that's the terpene that works best for me. Good thing I can find seeds other than i49.
Oh good, I'm glad, Blim has some. Is that where you found them? Or another bank?
How do you explain the fact your heavy buds don't need support? Are you using or doing anything specifically to ensure they don't need support?
The Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze is bred for that, from what I read. It is tall and spindly but it's branches are thick as can be. I'm not doing anything specific to her, different than the others. Gelato-K needed lots of support and she is only 40 inches or so. Even last run with Gigi, we didn't need support for her massive budded self. Wish I had a better answer for you
Are your plants in SIPs yet? If they are, could that explain the fast finish? Are you going to harvest her when she's ready (now, in my opinion) or wait until closer to the breeder's specs?
They are not! I am still using my old faithful 5gl self feed water reserves. And I'm going to wait a little bit!
I thought you tried some already... :hmmmm: and, were surprised how much you liked it given it was a sativa and all. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere in the past 2 hours.
I tried some of the ZDF, the minty fresh thin mint tasting one then I tried some Gelato-K
I laughed when I saw Sirius today, looked like she was flipping me off with a blurry middle finger.
I just spit out my delicious pecan pie coffee lol they do look like fingers, right!

The colors on the ZDF too, wow!
Gizmo has some rad color, right?! So crazy how far off in time the two sisters are. Not peaking a single colored leaf on Spike!

(And gosh, I hate when I do that to text boxes..)
Speaking if football, my Chargers just pulled off the biggest choke job ever, ugh!
Omg what a game! What the hell was that?!!!

Hahaha @InTheShed has mentioned that the speed of which my journals tend to move, is generally accelerated lol kudos to you and thank you for taking the time to catch up. I know it is a lot!

Hahaha! Oh no, I know that! I was just throwing them out there. Both of those reviews are kept in separate threads don't worry!

Aww thank you so much, I hope you do, too! I love the color variations throughout the tent. Love the multiple strains l, especially in winter!

It's enchanting, really.

Hahaha a lot of people are that way!

Oh good, I'm glad, Blim has some. Is that where you found them? Or another bank?

The Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze is bred for that, from what I read. It is tall and spindly but it's branches are thick as can be. I'm not doing anything specific to her, different than the others. Gelato-K needed lots of support and she is only 40 inches or so. Even last run with Gigi, we didn't need support for her massive budded self. Wish I had a better answer for you

They are not! I am still using my old faithful 5gl self feed water reserves. And I'm going to wait a little bit!

I tried some of the ZDF, the minty fresh thin mint tasting one then I tried some Gelato-K

I just spit out my delicious pecan pie coffee lol they do look like fingers, right!

The colors on the ZDF too, wow!
Gizmo has some rad color, right?! So crazy how far off in time the two sisters are. Not peaking a single colored leaf on Spike!

(And gosh, I hate when I do that to text boxes..)

Omg what a game! What the hell was that?!!!
Ok Jersey what’s up? I haven’t heard from my little Italian robe buddy lately what gives? CL🍀 :passitleft:

It's been a while, hope all is well. Miss you and the updates, just wanted to check in I guess
Hey there Gid, I miss you buddy. Thanks for checking in with me, been a tumultuous week in terms of my health but I'm working my way out of the emotional rut it put me in.
Ok Jersey what’s up? I haven’t heard from my little Italian robe buddy lately what gives? CL🍀 :passitleft:
Hey my Irish robe buddy forever and always, like I said to our friend, Gid, feeling off and have some new clinical things going on but I'm pushing past as best I can! I'm a warrior, always have been and always will be, don't worry about me!

So needless to say guys and gals, I've had stuff going on and I'm going to come back slowly so as not to push myself to far. I'm balancing a lot on my mind mentally right now so I just need to be cautious and stay mindful of where my head is at.

I am not going to go into it deep today but in a week, you guys missed a lot. I just pulled Gizmo and she is now hanging. Following this are some pics of her a couple days ago when I pulled her into the .5BA along with the very fast trichome pics I took that made me pull her and a sample bud final tester nug pic. I'll talk about her and the other gals when I come back on here, for now, this is just a catch up post...

I also got a few of Spicoli to show you what a week and a couple days has done for the back building buds. There is one pic in here with one of her colas I did not snip and the difference between them is just, well, super noticeable.....

Our 2nd Zombie Death in Spike is so Zombie like with these twisted finger colas of hers. She is also beginning to start her foliar changes, pink is pulling now along with yellow like her sister in the bathroom. Spike has insane purple hues to her buds and is clearly weeks behind Gizmo.....

GGSLH btw, is now drinking over 2 gl every 3 days. When the 3 drought together later this week, Spicoli will not be part of it. She will take a good deal longer than the others to finish (last one was nearly 160 days) and is currently in too much need of sustenance to sustain a drought properly at this juncture. Her week 8 is really like her week 5......

I'll be back in more detail, once some of my results come back. Until then, I'm playing the nervous Nancy mind game and it's messing with me....

Thanks for understanding and for all the love and well wishes and good juju you all send me.

I'll get to my PMs later if I can, you all know I don't like going over there if I don't have time to really talk, so I get behind there a lot.

Thanks for stopping in and again, your good energies really help me when life shits out marbles to me. It's like a light at the end of the tunnel, honestly. I appreciate you all.

P.S.

One more post to follow this with a few pics of Falkor and Chunk I got overnight, our Sirius Black and Gelato-K; didn't have enough room to upload them onto this entry.

Back
Top Bottom