Hi growing friends!

I'm throwing out these pics all across this forum today. It's really exciting seeing their development as we move into flowering mode today.

I want to showcase the ability of this @Cultiuana CT-720 light with 6 different strains of plants sitting in 5gl self feed pots over 2 short weeks.

TWO WEEKS AGO

20221104_082915.jpg

LAST WEEK

20221111_093954.jpg

TODAY

20221117_082731.jpg

Hi growing friends!

I'm throwing out these pics all across this forum today. It's really exciting seeing their development as we move into flowering mode today.

I want to showcase the ability of this @Cultiuana CT-720 light with 6 different strains of plants sitting in 5gl self feed pots over 2 short weeks.
Krissi, sweet....your green thumb is obvious again.
Take care my friend.

Krissi, sweet....your green thumb is obvious again.
Take care my friend.
Thank you brother. I appreciate that my friend!

Thank you brother. I appreciate that my friend!
Hi Krissi hope everything is going well.
That garden is amazing.
Light looks fantastic.
Do you have a way I could contact them directly through the mag?
Or a rep you talk to their name maby.
Asking for a friend. ;)
Take care Road Runner , Meep! Meep! :rofl:
Or is it the Energizer Bunny. :love:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hi Krissi hope everything is going well.
That garden is amazing.
Light looks fantastic.
Do you have a way I could contact them directly through the mag?
Or a rep you talk to their name maby.
Asking for a friend. ;)
Take care Road Runner , Meep! Meep! :rofl:
Or is it the Energizer Bunny. :love:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Hi Bill,
Her name is Jane, our rep, her email is below
jane.willing@cultiuana.com

I like Road Runner, I've always been a fan of him, namely because he says Meep Meep!

Appreciate your kind words my friend, you know how much I love my gardens and how much they make me happy.

Trying to keep up with the Joneses you know (the Joneses are you btw)

Hi Bill,
Her name is Jane, our rep, her email is below
jane.willing@cultiuana.com

I like Road Runner, I've always been a fan of him, namely because he says Meep Meep!

Appreciate your kind words my friend, you know how much I love my gardens and how much they make me happy.

Trying to keep up with the Joneses you know (the Joneses are you btw)
You Rock. :thumb:
Remember that candle does have a center though. ;) Meep! Meep!
Take care of yourself .
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Stay safe

You Rock. :thumb:
Remember that candle does have a center though. ;) Meep! Meep!
Take care of yourself .
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Stay safe
:hug::thanks: my good friend. I do need you to remind me of that from time to time. Blessed that you already know to without me asking.
You take care of you, too:love::love:

looking good Krissi
so you have amended soil and feed synthetics or plain water to the bottom?
Aloha HH, thank you, they were flipped to flower cycle last Thursday

These pots are fed like any normal pot, from the top. They are fed until the reservoir is full then just like any pot feeding, they dry out for about 4 days and are fertigated again and so on.

They are in FFOF with amendments of earthworm castings, bat and seabird guano, bonemeal and @DYNOMYCO. These are implemented as soil amendments with each pot transfer and are also given as a topping every 30 days in addition to being fed @Prescription Blend nutrients over the course of their life.

Tanks Krissi

I normally amend my soils and then feed plain water swick style and a few teas on top.
One plant may like it and the other doesn't with the same inputs, I just let it ride out what ever problems occur.
Lately I've been thinking I'm going to start with some light doses of Blue Planet or Remos if I see any deficiency arise.
I don't think mixing organics and synthetics and locking out nutes isn't the evil no no I was lead to believe in my early on learning.

Tanks Krissi

I normally amend my soils and then feed plain water swick style and a few teas on top.
One plant may like it and the other doesn't with the same inputs, I just let it ride out what ever problems occur.
Lately I've been thinking I'm going to start with some light doses of Blue Planet or Remos if I see any deficiency arise.
I don't think mixing organics and synthetics and locking out nutes isn't the evil no no I was lead to believe in my early on learning.
It's not at all HH. All about finding a balance or the balance in YOUR growing envrionment and that goes for everything from medium choice to lights to amendments, humidity, temp etc etc. I've learned that there's a lot of myths, a lot of truths and a lot of the unknown out there growing. Best thing is to just try and see. @Remo Nutrients are amazing, I have seen magnificent grows using it. Blue Planet is new to me. I think the best for me is a mix of a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a lot of love!
Looking mighty swell in there Krissi

Just a beautiful, picture perfect garden :green_heart:
Awww @Rexer, thank you so much and it's very nice to hear from you! You know I think highly of your growing prowess so any enlightening words from you are truly magic in my ears!

A 2 MONTH JOURNEY

The life of 8 plants in self-feed water reserve/SIP pots....it has been 27 days since the 3rd pic was taken. The final pic is how the remaining 5 plants in my 4x4 look today with 3 LESS PLANTS in the tent! (They were moved to my 3x3)

Happy SIPPING!

20221104_082915 (1).jpg
20221111_093954.jpg
20221117_082731 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom