Highya Krissi,

I forgot in your other journal, to send hugs - :hug: :hug: :hug: , love - :love::love::love:, and all the good vibrations I can muster through the universe for healing and understanding. I hope you are able to beat this, andI sincerely hope you do! If I can do more than that, please let me know!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :love: hugs and good vibes accepted!!
Seeing Gelato-K next to Spicoli, GK buds don't look so nice. But she looks much better in the shots by herself. She really is a gem (one of your favorites) looking for a bowl for you to smoke in!
I do love her! I mean, it's unfortunate that GGSLH is so big, poor Gelato-K! The Spicoli is taking all the limelight but I'm amazed at how differently this seed grew vs my 1st Gelato-K. Absolutely showed me a different side of her and I like this side very much!! Have plans to pull her Friday, my mother is coming, Im going to put her to work! Hahaha naaah i dont teust her to touch my plants, but she can watch.
I just can't get over the GG x SLH! She's growing more branches out of the top. I can't imagine any better looking buds/colas. Even the one you didn't pinch has another branch with buds on it! Do you have a way of getting uranium into them? Sure looks like it!
I think Doc came and slipped her a funnel worth of whatever was left in the DeLorean
Again, sending good hopes and dreams and healing juju your way! I (and we all) hope the best for you. Good luck with your trimming, Dr appointments, family visits, and all the rest! Happy Smokin'
Thank you so much Bode, I certainly will let you know how it goes and keep your good energy with me!!!
Thats alotta plant. Those giant colas look like you grew em upside down, I'm ready to give every bud I see a little haircut! You run a tight ship lady, well manicured and deliberate, very impressive.
What's up Rhino, haven't chatted in a minute. My son loved Spiderman so whenever he says White Rhino, I think of you, just so you know lol

These Gorilla Glue buds are ridiculous. I can't take credit for them because I just followed a procedure I was told to take a look at. This was my best try at a what the hell, let's do this. And it worked. It worked really well!

Snip training my brother. This is one of our new ways, I think. Can't wait to try it on a true form Indica and see what happens. I'd have to be super mindful of bud rot then, I think, short plants, already known to have thicker buds, now being that condensed with not a lot of space for airflow if they get really chunky. That worries me. I've got a lot of room to work with in the 60+ inches the GGSLH is, but heck yea, I'm willing to try it.

Hope all is well brother, appreciate the grow love

:ciao: :hug::hug::hug::love::love::love:

Your buds are like pillars of dankness girl!
Oh man, I missed this! Thank you so much Stone! Pillars of darkness, I love that, makes me smile!

:green_heart::green_heart:

Highya Krissi,

Good to hear from you today! You must be trimming again. Hope you're feeling alright still! :love: :love: :love: :hug: :hug: ! :hug:
super mindful of bud rot
I wanted to mention that botrytis (budrot) needs two things to get to the buds, humidity and temp. If the humidity is 55% or lower, you shouldn't get any. I never get any in my drying room, and dry at 55% there. Temps are usually lower than 60 degrees. If you can keep 1 or both of those things from happening, you shouldn't get any budrot. Fans will help if either temp or humidity get in range, but only for awhile. Thought you might want to know. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Good to hear from you today! You must be trimming again. Hope you're feeling alright still! :love: :love: :love: :hug: :hug: ! :hug:
Thanks Bode, TK gave me some free time today so I've been just taking it easy and catching up here :love: :hug: :love:
I wanted to mention that botrytis (budrot) needs two things to get to the buds, humidity and temp. If the humidity is 55% or lower, you shouldn't get any. I never get any in my drying room, and dry at 55% there. Temps are usually lower than 60 degrees. If you can keep 1 or both of those things from happening, you shouldn't get any budrot. Fans will help if either temp or humidity get in range, but only for awhile. Thought you might want to know. Happy Smokin'
Aah thank you for that clarification. My concern was I had heard sometimes anything over 45% would be enough to cause bud rot. This is refreshing to hear for sure, takes some confusion and worry off my plate. Thanks for the new wrinkle in the brain!

Hi Krissi - I'm about 34 pages behind so I just scrolled to the pictures at the end lol
I think that's what happens to most people when they try to come back over to one of my journals, my apologies my friend! Pictures are best anyway!
Buds look sweet - nice crisp photos too 👍
Super stoked for these righteous buds, appreciate the photography nod, I have a lot to work with so I thank the plants!

Hello friends!

Today is Week 10, Day 70 of Flower and Day 128 from Seed!

Sirius Black is in the .5BA, I will get some shots of her before I begin trimming-plans to do that tomorrow or Wednesday night.

I wanted to look at these foxtails on our Zombie Death. Since we are always looking at the buds, I figured a look at the foxes would be a little different light for us. Decided to do the same type of shots with our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze as well.

These Dippin Dot ice cream buds are pretty rad, I gotta tell ya! They really accentuate the buds and make her complete shape just really something unique.

On the larger side of things, we have our GGSLH. I went and got some pics from above although I didn't have much room above lol

I did this namely to see how her new buds and foxtails were protruding out of her pre existing back built buds

These back built buds are something I never would have thought to try if it wasn't for our friends here who led me in the right direction

Lastly, our Gelato-K who will be pulled on Friday! Using up all the nutrients she has left, she shows this final push really drained her of the reserves of Phosphorus and Phosphate she had from using the Flower Stacker. This beauty is asking to go, I'll post some trichome shots tomorrow or the next day, depending on when I trim Sirius.

I've got my oncologist appointment today at 3, MIL is coming over at 1 for lunch. Got some laundry to do and some cleaning around the house so I'll be in and out most of the day.

Please send those good vibes this way today, especially. Hoping to get some answers later on and I'll let you guys know what happens.

Much grow love all

Hello friends!

Today is Week 10, Day 70 of Flower and Day 128 from Seed!

Sirius Black is in the .5BA, I will get some shots of her before I begin trimming-plans to do that tomorrow or Wednesday night.

I wanted to look at these foxtails on our Zombie Death. Since we are always looking at the buds, I figured a look at the foxes would be a little different light for us. Decided to do the same type of shots with our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze as well.

These Dippin Dot ice cream buds are pretty rad, I gotta tell ya! They really accentuate the buds and make her complete shape just really something unique.

On the larger side of things, we have our GGSLH. I went and got some pics from above although I didn't have much room above lol

I did this namely to see how her new buds and foxtails were protruding out of her pre existing back built buds

These back built buds are something I never would have thought to try if it wasn't for our friends here who led me in the right direction

Lastly, our Gelato-K who will be pulled on Friday! Using up all the nutrients she has left, she shows this final push really drained her of the reserves of Phosphorus and Phosphate she had from using the Flower Stacker. This beauty is asking to go, I'll post some trichome shots tomorrow or the next day, depending on when I trim Sirius.

I've got my oncologist appointment today at 3, MIL is coming over at 1 for lunch. Got some laundry to do and some cleaning around the house so I'll be in and out most of the day.

Please send those good vibes this way today, especially. Hoping to get some answers later on and I'll let you guys know what happens.

Much grow love all
First off Jersey your girls are amazing . Secondly I want you to know I’m sending warm healing thoughts your way and I’m visualizing you getting great news from your Dr. Hope you’re having a great week. CL🍀 :hug: :goodluck::Namaste:

Highya Krissi,

Good to hear from you today! Your ladies are still looking gorgeous!! More like stunning! More trichomes than I've seen anywhere else! First looking at GG x SLH, she looks a similar color th Sirius Black aways back. She turned out to be big nugs and a pretty lady! Love those huge foxtail colas of Spicoli! At 70 days flowering, she's not showing any signs of stopping!! How long does the breeder say she'll flower? What if she fills your tent with all buds by spring?!? What a nice thought!

I'm looking forward to your oncologist report. Hoping for the best, and sending comforting hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: , healing love :love::love::love:for you, and grow love :love::love::love: for your ladies! I hope your MIL is comforting. Happy Smokin'

Hope everything goes well on the Appt. Krissi.
Sending love your way :love:

Plants look amazing too. :adore:
Hi GG, thanks so much my Floridian friend. When I come to PSL, I have to come and make a stop your way one day. Much love brother :love:
Such elegant pictures.. 😍💚 sending prayers 🙏 good luck. And thanks again for the pictures. Went great with my morning joint. Got stuck thinking and stirring at those beautiful buds.. 😂. Happy Monday..
So happy I can help make someone's morning joint even better than the morning joint. Thanks for the love my brother :love:
First off Jersey your girls are amazing . Secondly I want you to know I’m sending warm healing thoughts your way and I’m visualizing you getting great news from your Dr. Hope you’re having a great week. CL🍀 :hug: :goodluck::Namaste:
My Irish Robe Buddy, thank you for the love both for myself and the girls. Appreciate your good energy mucho mucho :love:

That GGSLH looks like Gossamer from Bugs Bunny! Positive thoughts and vibes for you, hoping you get some good news.
Hahaha! He does!!! That's too funny!!! Thanks Gid, always grateful for your palpable good juju field you got going on :love:
Highya Krissi,

Good to hear from you today! Your ladies are still looking gorgeous!! More like stunning! More trichomes than I've seen anywhere else!
You know what is sad though, our time with them is dwindling down by the second!
First looking at GG x SLH, she looks a similar color th Sirius Black aways back. She turned out to be big nugs and a pretty lady! Love those huge foxtail colas of Spicoli! At 70 days flowering, she's not showing any signs of stopping!! How long does the breeder say she'll flower? What if she fills your tent with all buds by spring?!? What a nice thought!
Oh my, I would love that so much! Breeder specs have her as a 10 week finisher but i know this strain all too well, even from just running 2 and if Gigi took 11 weeks, Spicoli will easily take 13. I have her slated on my calendar to pull her the Friday after next but we will see....maybe she will need 14 but those huge buds are already soooo developed and thick....minus those foxtails, of course, they are like little baby plants inside my plant!

...you know, like when you get the baby peppers in your peppers??!!! Bonus!
I'm looking forward to your oncologist report. Hoping for the best, and sending comforting hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: , healing love :love::love::love:for you, and grow love :love::love::love: for your ladies! I hope your MIL is comforting. Happy Smokin'
She is great but she's I'm sorry to say, really dumb. She is your typical blonde dimwitted and I mean that in the nicest way as I am a woman myself. Buuut she is a few French fries short of a happy meal. She doesn't understand much of anything and is a worry wort who makes me more nervous. My mom on the other hand, is more gingerly with it all, saying hell Kris, maybe it's just the aftermath of 2 bad covid attacks....MIL on the other hand, told me her ex boyfriend started itching and having bone pain and then sure enough he was dead in 2 months....so, you can see what I am dealing with there.
(She once used a fine tipped sharpie thinking it was eyeliner, boasting about how great it was and didn't run off her face)

So I'm going to do do a 2 part in 1 journal entry today for you guys after I give you a health update.

-Oncologist
Ordered 3 CT scans

Said my lymph node size is concerning

Said her main focus was my blood issues and that she would help figure out what is going on

Ruled out PV, leaning more towards lymphoma

Re ran past and did some new bloodwork-4 vials, she only told me one was the CBC she didnt disclose the others.

-Surgeon
Postponed biopsy until after CT scans because she feels there may be something else that needs biopsied first

Informed me she was concerned because after a work up, I have bilateral lymph node enlargement and also multiple areas including my neck and collarbone where she felt enlarged lymphs. She said this seems to indicate to her, a systemic issue and that my rash is a systemic rash based off of something else going on

After the CTs, I have to call her office to schedule the biopsy/biopsies and I'll need someone to drive me and pick me up as I'll have light anesthesia.

-Me
Noticing my lymph nodes are not getting smaller but continuing to get larger

Tired just feel like I had a rough last few days, you know that feeling? Like ugh, I have to walk to the bathroom to go potty.

I am tired but having problems staying asleep. Waking up hot, bad dreams, restless. Even took 6 sleepy time gummies last night to try to knock me out and a King sized joint, nothing.

But now that the bad news is out of the way, let's move onto the plants, it's just more pleasant there.......

First pics will be of the tent now and the last pics you will see of 3 in the tent, I am pulling Chunk, our Gelato-K, tomorrow. The girls are in the middle of Week 10, Zombie Death specs have her as an 11 weeker, I have intentions of pulling her next Friday leaving only our massive Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze in the 4x4. It's so funny looking at the tent now because it looks so crazily disproportionate and it makes the 2 smaller girls look like runts when in fact, they are some big girls.

Second half below, are full of some fun trim pics I got from our @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black.

I used the recessed lighting and some different angles to get some "moonlight" shots or "sunset" shots. You'll see what I mean when you scroll down to them. Also just some pics hanging that I feel showed her girth and some that even in a dimly lit tent, that show some of her color with her still on the branches.

OK since we have a Looney Toones character in the tent, I'll leave you with a

"THAT'S ALL FOLKS" in a red and white bullseye

Hi GG, thanks so much my Floridian friend. When I come to PSL, I have to come and make a stop your way one day. Much love brother :love:

So happy I can help make someone's morning joint even better than the morning joint. Thanks for the love my brother :love:

My Irish Robe Buddy, thank you for the love both for myself and the girls. Appreciate your good energy mucho mucho :love:

Hahaha! He does!!! That's too funny!!! Thanks Gid, always grateful for your palpable good juju field you got going on :love:

You know what is sad though, our time with them is dwindling down by the second!

Oh my, I would love that so much! Breeder specs have her as a 10 week finisher but i know this strain all too well, even from just running 2 and if Gigi took 11 weeks, Spicoli will easily take 13. I have her slated on my calendar to pull her the Friday after next but we will see....maybe she will need 14 but those huge buds are already soooo developed and thick....minus those foxtails, of course, they are like little baby plants inside my plant!

...you know, like when you get the baby peppers in your peppers??!!! Bonus!

She is great but she's I'm sorry to say, really dumb. She is your typical blonde dimwitted and I mean that in the nicest way as I am a woman myself. Buuut she is a few French fries short of a happy meal. She doesn't understand much of anything and is a worry wort who makes me more nervous. My mom on the other hand, is more gingerly with it all, saying hell Kris, maybe it's just the aftermath of 2 bad covid attacks....MIL on the other hand, told me her ex boyfriend started itching and having bone pain and then sure enough he was dead in 2 months....so, you can see what I am dealing with there.
(She once used a fine tipped sharpie thinking it was eyeliner, boasting about how great it was and didn't run off her face)

So I'm going to do do a 2 part in 1 journal entry today for you guys after I give you a health update.

-Oncologist
Ordered 3 CT scans

Said my lymph node size is concerning

Said her main focus was my blood issues and that she would help figure out what is going on

Ruled out PV, leaning more towards lymphoma

Re ran past and did some new bloodwork-4 vials, she only told me one was the CBC she didnt disclose the others.

-Surgeon
Postponed biopsy until after CT scans because she feels there may be something else that needs biopsied first

Informed me she was concerned because after a work up, I have bilateral lymph node enlargement and also multiple areas including my neck and collarbone where she felt enlarged lymphs. She said this seems to indicate to her, a systemic issue and that my rash is a systemic rash based off of something else going on

After the CTs, I have to call her office to schedule the biopsy/biopsies and I'll need someone to drive me and pick me up as I'll have light anesthesia.

-Me
Noticing my lymph nodes are not getting smaller but continuing to get larger

Tired just feel like I had a rough last few days, you know that feeling? Like ugh, I have to walk to the bathroom to go potty.

I am tired but having problems staying asleep. Waking up hot, bad dreams, restless. Even took 6 sleepy time gummies last night to try to knock me out and a King sized joint, nothing.

But now that the bad news is out of the way, let's move onto the plants, it's just more pleasant there.......

First pics will be of the tent now and the last pics you will see of 3 in the tent, I am pulling Chunk, our Gelato-K, tomorrow. The girls are in the middle of Week 10, Zombie Death specs have her as an 11 weeker, I have intentions of pulling her next Friday leaving only our massive Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze in the 4x4. It's so funny looking at the tent now because it looks so crazily disproportionate and it makes the 2 smaller girls look like runts when in fact, they are some big girls.

Second half below, are full of some fun trim pics I got from our @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black.

I used the recessed lighting and some different angles to get some "moonlight" shots or "sunset" shots. You'll see what I mean when you scroll down to them. Also just some pics hanging that I feel showed her girth and some that even in a dimly lit tent, that show some of her color with her still on the branches.

OK since we have a Looney Toones character in the tent, I'll leave you with a

"THAT'S ALL FOLKS" in a red and white bullseye
You’re the best Jersey, even with the 💩 you got going on you make me laugh 😂. Looks 👀like it was a good harvest,congrats. Nice pics too. Keep your chin up little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀 :circle-of-love: :thumb::Namaste:

Highya Krissi,

I know one thing!! If I were rich, you'd be my budtender, whatever the cost!! Such gorgeous harvest pictures.

I would like to wave my magic wand over your body and take away all that lymphoma mess and heal you!! I can only hope you're taking care of yourself so you (and those around you) can fight this thing off!! So sorry for the preliminary news. I'm guessing you've been thinking about CBD therapy of some sort. Did you know you can search the net and find stories of people beating this unmentionable ailment by just taking CBD oil. I send you more healing :love: :love: :love: , and hugs :hug::hug::hug: for comfort. Are you handling things Okay? Happy Smokin'

Hey Krissi, wow, tremendous grow, I am still catching up and can't wait to see how you produced those buds! I have a question from page 3 that I am sure you answered somewhere along the way. You really emphasize the use of quality organic soil/supplements (worm castings, cane sugar, bat guano, etc) and that makes sense to me, so I was curious when I saw you using SIP's. Isnt the idea of the SIP to feed it from that nutrient rich water below and if so, does that mean our girls are not really using (as much of) that goodness in the soil that it would use otherwise w/o the SIP? I assumed you were batching up that super soil and then top feeding/watering in regular pots. Thanks for helping a new farmer cut his teeth ;)

Back
Top Bottom