Another day, another journal. This is a brief introduction to what is sure to be a fun, engaging, interactive and colorful grow with big and beautiful harvests.

This is our main winter grow for the 2022-2023 season, featuring an assortment of seed banks and sponsors.

20221001_121952.jpg

@Cultiuana: LIGHT
@Weed Seeds Express @CannaPot: SEEDS @Prescription Blend @DYNOMYCO: NUTRIENTS/INNOCULENTS
@Mars Hydro: INLINE SYSTEM

The Light: CT-720 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light and Company Specs

CT-720 LED Grow Light Product Description
CT-720 is a 720-watt LED grow light, it is designed for home and commercial growers. The dimension is 42.5x45 inches when folded out to its final form; you can expect the fixture to distribute the light evenly in a 5x5 area for the vegetative stage, and a 4'x4' for flowering.

CT-720 uses the big Sanan series chips and famous Osram 660 nanometer deep red diodes. OSRAM is one of the globally leading brands in the light industry. Their LEDs are designed to meet the unique needs of cultivation, including high efficacy, and longevity, low thermal resistance.

The fixture draws 720 watts and produces 2016 umol/s of light and unbeatable 2.8 umol/j efficiency spread evenly across a 4'x4' grow tent.

The driver is an internal setup, it sits in the middle of the fixture. Our engineers keep a perfect distance between the driver and the light bars in order to reduce the total heat load. We have conducted comprehensive tests on the fixture's temperature to obtain the best cooling effect.

Growers can control up to 100 fixtures using a lighting controller at the same time without reducing lighting system efficacy. Such a connection is perfect for large-scale commercial production.

CT-720 is fully dimmable. There is a dimming knob on the fixture; the intensity can be dimmed from 40%, 60%, 80% to 100%. Growers can also adjust the metal string to get the proper lighting that your plants require.

We stand behind our products. All US orders will be dispatched from our US warehouse within 48 hrs to ensure that you will get your lights asap. All shipping is free.

Our lights are UL and DLC certified, which means they meet US and Canadian safety requirements for lighting products. We provide a 5-year standard warranty for all the lights and our customer service team will respond in 24 hours to any inquiries you have.

Features:
720W power
2.8 umol/j efficacy
IP65 Waterproof
2016 umol/s total light output
Personal Flower:5'x5'ft / Commercial Flower:4'x4'ft
SanAn white LEDs with 660nm deep reds (Osram diodes)
Onboard dimming function (100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, OFF)
Daisy-chainable up to 100 fixtures.
Compatible with Cultiuana lighting controller
Fanless design for heat dissipation
5-Year warranty
0-10V dimming

Accessories:

1 x AC Power Cord (6 ft / 1.8m)
1 x RJ 14 Wire
2 x Ratchet Ropes
1 x US adaptor
2 x Hooks

Power:

720W
Voltage
AC 120-277V
Coverage
Veg: 5’ x 5’ Flower: 4' x 4'
Spectrum
Full Spectrum
Efficacy
2.8 μmol/J
PPF
2016 μmol/s
Light Source
Sanan + Osram
Max Ambient Temperature
95 °F / 35 °C
Dimming
0-10V
Thermal Management
Passive
Waterproof
IP65
Certificate
DLC, CE, UL8800
Lifespan
>50,000 hours
Warranty
5 Year Warranty

Voltage & Amperage:

Input Voltage +/- 10%120 Volts208 Volts240 Volts277 Volts
Input current at 100%6.00A3.40A3.00A2.6A

CT-720 LED Grow Light Spectrum:
cultiuana ct720f led grow light
CT-720 PPFD Charts in 4' x 4' Grow Tent:
Hanging over 6"/152mm
cultiuana led grow light ct 720f ppfd 6 inch

The light will be here this week and I'll take set up and install pics.

Seeds have already been dropped

20220930_174700.jpg

For those of you that haven't been on a journal of mine since the get-go, my ladies sit under a blue spectrum grow bulb for their first couple of days post sprout so the fact that we aren't in receipt of the CT-720 yet, is something I have already taken into account when starting up.

16646540902626679586183800303669.jpg

The tent is occupied for one more day with my Kannabia Big Bull photoperiod c/o @CannaPot, but I have already went in and cleaned the tent in preparation for the new seedlings.

I have a non-sponsored bank as well in this grow in i49 seeds, who supply our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze and Zombie Death Fucks.

@CannaPot delivers here again in a re-run of a Kannabia Gelato x Bubba Kush, GELATO-K

@Weed Seeds Express provides our Sirius Black

These 5 plants + 3 others who will be moved to my secondary tent come flower, will grow up together throughout veg. With the size of this light, penetration will be more than enough to take care of all 8 girls.

Only 5 will be documented here, the other 3 are in a separate journal but you will obviously be seeing all the girls in the group pics as time goes on.

20221001_121748.jpg

We will have 2 of the Zombie Death Fuck ladies and will be using them for my droughting thread purposes in another side by side as my Super Silver Crack photoperiods will be used in my current grow come end of flower. In addition, my side journal will also have another comparative side by side with 2 Big Bull.

The NUTRIENTS:

20220514_113928 (1).jpg

16646538370721861605461621527072.jpg

The SOIL AND AMENDMENTS:

16646537656173081490684757657185.jpg

The EXTRAS:

16646538986661666326917809287852.jpg

Just touching on these strains really quick and I'll be back with more in depth grow information over the next few days...

Start with a little about the re-runs first and some pics of past grows of these strains

SIRIUS BLACK:

70% Indica 30% Sativa

THC

25-27%

FLOWER TIME

63-70 days

MEDICINAL USES

Depression

EFFECTS

Calming, Creative, Euphoric, Happy

SMELL AND TASTE

Berry, Citrus, Earthy, Fruity, Musk

NOTEABLES:

Unknown origin-said to have been a product of the Oregon Breeder's Group

Buds look like ripened pine cones coated with lavender crystals

Looooves heat and humidity

Not named for the Harry Potter character,but for its deep dark purple coloring

Phylos Bioscience confirms a lineage of i immediate family members including Skunk and Berry but nothing solidly known

GORILLA GLUE X SUPER LEMON HAZE:

Gorilla Glue #4 X Lemon Haze-parents are both Cannabis Cup Winners

Mostly Indica but plant characteristics are markedly that of a sativa

Tall and spindly in structure and is suggested for experienced hands

5 different places of origin-Afghanistan, Columbia, India, Mexico, and Thailand

THC:

27%

Yield:

14-18oz/m squared

Height:

UP TO 79 INCHES

Flowering Time:

67-70 days or between 8 and 10 weeks

Medicinal Uses:

Anxiety, muscle spasms, stress, sleep disorders

Effects:

Calming, Relaxed, Both Sedating and Invigorating

Smell and Taste:

Earthy, Lemon, Pine, Refreshing

NOTEABLES:

Known to be super gooey

Suggested 4-8 week curing time for maximum taste and aroma

Extreme lemon scent

Bright green buds with brown pistils

"NOT A BEGINNER PLANT"

GELATO-K: Gelato × Bubba Kush

Type:
Hybrid

Lineage:
Bubba Kush, Northern Lights, Afghani Indica, Triangle Kush, OG Kush, Chemdawg, Lemon Thai, Hindu, Pakistan Kush
X
Girl Scout Cookies, Sunset Sherbert, Pink Panties, OG Kush, Durban Poison, Burma, Cherry Pie Kush, OG Kush, Chemdawg

Flower Time:
8-10 weeks (58-63 days)

THC:
19%

Yield:
450-500 g/m squared

Looks: Dense buds with purple tones

Flavors/Scents: Lemon Sorbet, Gelato

And finally, let us talk up and about the new strain we are running in some more detail.
Named because they thought the LA Kush in the room was dead but ended up pollinating a GSC.

The photo following is NOT from a previous grow and is a standard strain photo off Google.

Zombie Death Fuck:
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES X OG LA KUSH

13032096358367627_big.jpg

Mostly Sativa
Yield Indoor
14 oz/m2
Yield Outdoor
18 - 21 oz/plant
THC
23%
CBD
0,2%
HEIGHT
31 - 51 inches
FLOWERING TIME
8-10 Weeks
FLOWERING STYLE
Feminized
HARVEST MONTH
September
MEDICAL
Anxiety Arthritis Migranes Stress
EFFECTS
Creative Energetic
FLAVOR
Earthy Flowery Spicy
GROWS
Greenhouse Indoor Outdoor
CLIMATE
Temperate/Continental Sunny/Mediterranean

Though she’s cerebrally focused, Zombie Death Fuck Fem still spreads a warm sense of relaxation throughout the body that perfectly tempers your energy levels to prevent hyperactivity. This will come with a serious case of the munchies that works well in social situations or at parties - and of course, anywhere there’s food around.

You don’t get effects this effortless without some side effects, and of course, this weed has a few to note. Like most marijuana, this pot is likely to give you dry, red, bloodshot eyes and cottonmouth, but you can remedy this with plenty of water to drink and OTC eye drops.

For those more sensitive to THC, or new to toking, opt for a gentler strain in order to avoid headaches, dizziness, and potentially anxiety and paranoia.

Medical Uses of Zombie Death Fuck Feminized
Of immense value as a medicinal marijuana strain (MMJ), Zombie Death Fuck Feminized contains therapeutic properties that can be utilized both as a physical and psychological aid. However, to properly reap the benefits, it’s important to stick to the recommended dose. Remember, this herb is aptly named and can cause problems if over-consumed.

First and foremost, this weed is a cerebral strain of Sativa effects, and her psychological benefits are the most notable of her medicinal properties. With antidepressant and anxiolytic qualities, Zombie Death Fuck can treat stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and mood swings in addition to honing the focus of patients with ADHD.

The slight presence of Indica in this herb also means that she’s analgesic and anti-inflammatory, with compounds that can relieve pain and reduce swelling in patients. For those struggling with headaches and migraines, joint pain or arthritis, multiple sclerosis, muscle spasms, fibromyalgia and PMS, this pot can have long-lasting benefits and relieve painful symptoms.

Though grounded by her Indica side, the energizing effects of Zombie Death Fuck, contrary to expectations, can be utilized to defeat fatigue by providing a wave of revitalizing energy. In addition, the hunger pangs that accompany this ganja’s high can be helpful for those suffering from lack of appetite and nausea.

Growing Zombie Death Fuck Feminized Seeds
Exhibiting both Indica and Sativa growth characteristics, Zombie Death Fuck Feminized is small to average in size with long, slim-fingered leaves and notable internodal gaps. As she matures, she’ll grow dense and conical nugs, tapered with a generous coating of resin that gives her a frosted, sparkling appearance that speaks of her potency.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back to chat about this grow some more and get into those details soon.

Happy growing!

@West Hippie @Sobergrower @Bode @Tkmk @Hafta @Azimuth @Mlburk1 @Nine Toed Hippie @Rexer @StoneOtter @Maritimer @Fudo Myoo @Nev @Jack420 @cr8grow @Cola Monster @InTheShed @OldMedUser @AutoNautPsychoFlower @OGpapa @Smilemeds @Irishflowergrower @Paul Squiggle @TwelveCoffee @danishoes21 @sstressed @Timhomegrow @scottreid1966 @Mayne @Darade @GratefulBud @Melville Hobbes @HashGirl @RedskinnedRhino @garybo @gwhunran @Stunger @KeithLemon @Roy Growin @Bill284 @Buds Buddy @marcus611a @LKABudMan @VetSmoke85 @Grand Daddy Black @CaptainLucky
...If I missed you, it's not personal!!!!! Just an oops!!!
I'll add to this oops list as I remember
@Chuckeye sorry brothers @nivek

Another day, another journal. This is a brief introduction to what is sure to be a fun, engaging, interactive and colorful grow with big and beautiful harvests.

This is our main winter grow for the 2022-2023 season, featuring an assortment of seed banks and sponsors.

20221001_121952.jpg

@Weed Seeds Express @CannaPot: SEEDS @Prescription Blend @DYNOMYCO: NUTRIENTS/INNOCULENTS

CT-720 is a 720-watt LED grow light, it is designed for home and commercial growers. The dimension is 42.5x45 inches when folded out to its final form; you can expect the fixture to distribute the light evenly in a 5x5 area for the vegetative stage, and a 4'x4' for flowering.

CT-720 uses the big Sanan series chips and famous Osram 660 nanometer deep red diodes. OSRAM is one of the globally leading brands in the light industry. Their LEDs are designed to meet the unique needs of cultivation, including high efficacy, and longevity, low thermal resistance.

The fixture draws 720 watts and produces 2016 umol/s of light and unbeatable 2.8 umol/j efficiency spread evenly across a 4'x4' grow tent.

The driver is an internal setup, it sits in the middle of the fixture. Our engineers keep a perfect distance between the driver and the light bars in order to reduce the total heat load. We have conducted comprehensive tests on the fixture's temperature to obtain the best cooling effect.

Growers can control up to 100 fixtures using a lighting controller at the same time without reducing lighting system efficacy. Such a connection is perfect for large-scale commercial production.

CT-720 is fully dimmable. There is a dimming knob on the fixture; the intensity can be dimmed from 40%, 60%, 80% to 100%. Growers can also adjust the metal string to get the proper lighting that your plants require.

We stand behind our products. All US orders will be dispatched from our US warehouse within 48 hrs to ensure that you will get your lights asap. All shipping is free.

Our lights are UL and DLC certified, which means they meet US and Canadian safety requirements for lighting products. We provide a 5-year standard warranty for all the lights and our customer service team will respond in 24 hours to any inquiries you have.

Features:
720W power
2.8 umol/j efficacy
IP65 Waterproof
5-Year warranty
0-10V dimming

Accessories:

1 x RJ 14 Wire
2 x Ratchet Ropes
1 x US adaptor
2 x Hooks

Power:

720W
Voltage
AC 120-277V
Coverage
Spectrum
Full Spectrum
Efficacy
2.8 μmol/J
PPF
2016 μmol/s
Light Source
Sanan + Osram
Max Ambient Temperature
95 °F / 35 °C
Dimming
0-10V
Thermal Management
Passive
Waterproof
IP65
Certificate
DLC, CE, UL8800
Lifespan
>50,000 hours
Warranty
5 Year Warranty

Voltage & Amperage:

Hanging over 6"/152mm

20220930_174700.jpg

For those of you that haven't been on a journal of mine since the get-go, my ladies sit under a blue spectrum grow bulb for their first couple of days post sprout so the fact that we aren't in receipt of the CT-720 yet, is something I have already taken into account when starting up.

The tent is occupied for one more day with my Kannabia Big Bull photoperiod c/o @CannaPot, but I have already went in and cleaned the tent in preparation for the new seedlings.

I have a non-sponsored bank as well in this grow in i49 seeds, who supply our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze and Zombie Death Fucks.

@CannaPot delivers here again in a re-run of a Kannabia Gelato x Bubba Kush, GELATO-K

These 5 plants + 3 others who will be moved to my secondary tent come flower, will grow up together throughout veg. With the size of this light, penetration will be more than enough to take care of all 8 girls.

Only 5 will be documented here, the other 3 are in a separate journal but you will obviously be seeing all the girls in the group pics as time goes on.

20221001_121748.jpg

We will have 2 of the Zombie Death Fuck ladies and will be using them for my droughting thread purposes in another side by side as my Super Silver Crack photoperiods will be used in my current grow come end of flower. In addition, my side journal will also have another comparative side by side with 2 Big Bull.

The NUTRIENTS:

20220514_113928 (1).jpg

The SOIL AND AMENDMENTS:

The EXTRAS:

Just touching on these strains really quick and I'll be back with more in depth grow information over the next few days...

Start with a little about the re-runs first and some pics of past grows of these strains

SIRIUS BLACK:

70% Indica 30% Sativa

THC

25-27%

FLOWER TIME

63-70 days

MEDICINAL USES

Depression

EFFECTS

SMELL AND TASTE

NOTEABLES:

Phylos Bioscience confirms a lineage of i immediate family members including Skunk and Berry but nothing solidly known

THC:

27%

Yield:

14-18oz/m squared

Height:

UP TO 79 INCHES

Flowering Time:

Medicinal Uses:

Effects:

Smell and Taste:

NOTEABLES:

Known to be super gooey

Extreme lemon scent

"NOT A BEGINNER PLANT"

Type:
Hybrid

Lineage:
Bubba Kush, Northern Lights, Afghani Indica, Triangle Kush, OG Kush, Chemdawg, Lemon Thai, Hindu, Pakistan Kush
X
Girl Scout Cookies, Sunset Sherbert, Pink Panties, OG Kush, Durban Poison, Burma, Cherry Pie Kush, OG Kush, Chemdawg

Flower Time:
8-10 weeks (58-63 days)

THC:
19%

Yield:
450-500 g/m squared

And finally, let us talk up and about the new strain we are running in some more detail.
Named because they thought the LA kush in the room was dead but ended up pollinating a GSC.

The photo following is NOT from a previous grow and is a standard strain photo off Google.

Zombie Death Fuck:

Mostly Sativa
Yield Indoor
14 oz/m2
Yield Outdoor
18 - 21 oz/plant
THC
23%
CBD
0,2%
HEIGHT
31 - 51 inches
FLOWERING TIME
8-10 Weeks
FLOWERING STYLE
Feminized
HARVEST MONTH
September
MEDICAL
EFFECTS
Creative Energetic
FLAVOR
Earthy Flowery Spicy
GROWS
CLIMATE

Though she’s cerebrally focused, Zombie Death Fuck Fem still spreads a warm sense of relaxation throughout the body that perfectly tempers your energy levels to prevent hyperactivity. This will come with a serious case of the munchies that works well in social situations or at parties - and of course, anywhere there’s food around.

You don’t get effects this effortless without some side effects, and of course, this weed has a few to note. Like most marijuana, this pot is likely to give you dry, red, bloodshot eyes and cottonmouth, but you can remedy this with plenty of water to drink and OTC eye drops.

For those more sensitive to THC, or new to toking, opt for a gentler strain in order to avoid headaches, dizziness, and potentially anxiety and paranoia.

Of immense value as a medicinal marijuana strain (MMJ), Zombie Death Fuck Feminized contains therapeutic properties that can be utilized both as a physical and psychological aid. However, to properly reap the benefits, it’s important to stick to the recommended dose. Remember, this herb is aptly named and can cause problems if over-consumed.

First and foremost, this weed is a cerebral strain of Sativa effects, and her psychological benefits are the most notable of her medicinal properties. With antidepressant and anxiolytic qualities, Zombie Death Fuck can treat stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and mood swings in addition to honing the focus of patients with ADHD.

The slight presence of Indica in this herb also means that she’s analgesic and anti-inflammatory, with compounds that can relieve pain and reduce swelling in patients. For those struggling with headaches and migraines, joint pain or arthritis, multiple sclerosis, muscle spasms, fibromyalgia and PMS, this pot can have long-lasting benefits and relieve painful symptoms.

Though grounded by her Indica side, the energizing effects of Zombie Death Fuck, contrary to expectations, can be utilized to defeat fatigue by providing a wave of revitalizing energy. In addition, the hunger pangs that accompany this ganja’s high can be helpful for those suffering from lack of appetite and nausea.

Exhibiting both Indica and Sativa growth characteristics, Zombie Death Fuck Feminized is small to average in size with long, slim-fingered leaves and notable internodal gaps. As she matures, she’ll grow dense and conical nugs, tapered with a generous coating of resin that gives her a frosted, sparkling appearance that speaks of her potency.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back to chat about this grow some more and get into those details soon.

Happy growing!

@West Hippie @Sobergrower @Bode @Tkmk @Hafta @Azimuth @Mlburk1 @Nine Toed Hippie @Rexer @StoneOtter @Maritimer @Fudo Myoo @Nev @Jack420 @cr8grow @Cola Monster @InTheShed @OldMedUser @AutoNautPsychoFlower @OGpapa @Smilemeds @Irishflowergrower @Paul Squiggle @TwelveCoffee @danishoes21 @sstressed @Timhomegrow @scottreid1966 @Mayne @Darade @GratefulBud @Melville Hobbes @HashGirl @RedskinnedRhino @garybo @gwhunran @Stunger @KeithLemon @Roy Growin @Bill284 @Buds Buddy @marcus611a @LKABudMan @VetSmoke85 @Grand Daddy Black @CaptainLucky
Thanks Krissi. :thanks:
Hope everything is going well.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

20221001_121952.jpg

Features:
720W power
2.8 umol/j efficacy
IP65 Waterproof
5-Year warranty
0-10V dimming

Accessories:

1 x RJ 14 Wire
2 x Ratchet Ropes
1 x US adaptor
2 x Hooks

Power:

720W
Voltage
AC 120-277V
Coverage
Spectrum
Full Spectrum
Efficacy
2.8 μmol/J
PPF
2016 μmol/s
Light Source
Sanan + Osram
Max Ambient Temperature
95 °F / 35 °C
Dimming
0-10V
Thermal Management
Passive
Waterproof
IP65
Certificate
DLC, CE, UL8800
Lifespan
>50,000 hours
Warranty
5 Year Warranty

Voltage & Amperage:

Hanging over 6"/152mm

20220930_174700.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

The NUTRIENTS:

20220514_113928 (1).jpg

The SOIL AND AMENDMENTS:

The EXTRAS:

SIRIUS BLACK:

70% Indica 30% Sativa

THC

25-27%

FLOWER TIME

63-70 days

MEDICINAL USES

Depression

EFFECTS

SMELL AND TASTE

NOTEABLES:

THC:

27%

Yield:

14-18oz/m squared

Height:

UP TO 79 INCHES

Flowering Time:

Medicinal Uses:

Effects:

Smell and Taste:

NOTEABLES:

Known to be super gooey

Extreme lemon scent

"NOT A BEGINNER PLANT"

Type:
Hybrid

Lineage:
X

Flower Time:
8-10 weeks (58-63 days)

THC:
19%

Yield:
450-500 g/m squared

Named because they thought the LA kush in the room was dead but ended up pollinating a GSC.

Zombie Death Fuck:

Mostly Sativa
Yield Indoor
14 oz/m2
Yield Outdoor
18 - 21 oz/plant
THC
23%
CBD
0,2%
HEIGHT
31 - 51 inches
FLOWERING TIME
8-10 Weeks
FLOWERING STYLE
Feminized
HARVEST MONTH
September
MEDICAL
EFFECTS
Creative Energetic
FLAVOR
Earthy Flowery Spicy
GROWS
CLIMATE

Happy growing!

Zombie death fuck is an awesome name. I really hope it lives up to it.

I gotta cut down on the late night forum scrolling :nomo:... I've been stuck on the first picture, zoomed in, trying to figure out what kind of jigsaw puzzle you're sticking together - for 10 minutes.
It's a got-d@mn rug. :rolleyes:😅
That's a crisp setup and a profesh intro, real thorough like, and those past grows look motherlovin delicious.:drool: I see why you're throwing them back in the dirt for another run.
I'm here for the pomp and circumstance, but I could use some coffee and a splash of visine if you want anything other than head nodding and high fives...

Aloha. I'll be lucky if I get through this before the phone dies. Thanks for coming by Azi
Thanks Krissi. :thanks:
Hope everything is going well.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Hi Bill. You are very busy Sir. Idk how you do it. I should have left you out of this one for a breather
Zombie death fuck is an awesome name. I really hope it lives up to it.
Right? Me, too. I'm a Kush gal should be a fun ride plus she's cool AF looking
I'd love to watch.
Do you ever feel you are moving so fast that you could turn around and see yourself? ? ?
You are one busy lady.

:adore:
Ummm
..always. sometimes I think it must be an apparition but no, it's just me. Head gets lost in the shuffle-like charging my phone last night or emptying out the dehumidifer before bed....ugh some days I want to hit myself-hard and repeatedly. Some days I'm like you go girl, you're a bad ass. Today is the hit myself day lmao
Hey @Krissi Carbone thanks for the invite I’ll be sure to try to check in as much as I can :)
Hey 13 been a while. I'm so very behind on catching up individually with my friends. I was gonna do it this morning but now I have to charge my phone so hopefully later
I'm also interested in the ZDF. Should be fun to watch!
The name caught my eye, then the story kept me reading and the strains made me buy it. We shall see. Hopefully something unique and special!
I gotta cut down on the late night forum scrolling :nomo:... I've been stuck on the first picture, zoomed in, trying to figure out what kind of jigsaw puzzle you're sticking together - for 10 minutes.
It's a got-d@mn rug. :rolleyes:😅
Bahahahahaha it is a god damn rug. Got all 3 rugs in there on sale. Your high ass can try to figure out what I paid for them all :rofl: that should take up some time
That's a crisp setup and a profesh intro, real thorough like, and those past grows look motherlovin delicious.:drool: I see why you're throwing them back in the dirt for another run.
Oh yea, Ab Fab these prior ran girls. I was in love with each of them so here we are. Why the f not when we know what we are expecting....
I'm here for the pomp and circumstance, but I could use some coffee and a splash of visine if you want anything other than head nodding and high fives...
Por que no las dos? KEURIG is on and visine is in the wooden basket on the counter-hope cooling dual action is sutiable..

Phone is remarkably still at 1% let's see it these upload before it dies.

Just waiting on our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze to pop. We are 4/5 this morning, <20 hours on plates.

Salute

20221002_084839.jpg

20221002_084832.jpg

20221002_084829.jpg

Aloha. I'll be lucky if I get through this before the phone dies. Thanks for coming by Azi

Hi Bill. You are very busy Sir. Idk how you do it. I should have left you out of this one for a breather

Right? Me, too. I'm a Kush gal should be a fun ride plus she's cool AF looking

Ummm
..always. sometimes I think it must be an apparition but no, it's just me. Head gets lost in the shuffle-like charging my phone last night or emptying out the dehumidifer before bed....ugh some days I want to hit myself-hard and repeatedly. Some days I'm like you go girl, you're a bad ass. Today is the hit myself day lmao

Hey 13 been a while. I'm so very behind on catching up individually with my friends. I was gonna do it this morning but now I have to charge my phone so hopefully later

The name caught my eye, then the story kept me reading and the strains made me buy it. We shall see. Hopefully something unique and special!

Bahahahahaha it is a god damn rug. Got all 3 rugs in there on sale. Your high ass can try to figure out what I paid for them all :rofl: that should take up some time

Oh yea, Ab Fab these prior ran girls. I was in love with each of them so here we are. Why the f not when we know what we are expecting....

Por que no las dos? KEURIG is on and visine is in the wooden basket on the counter-hope cooling dual action is sutiable..

Phone is remarkably still at 1% let's see it these upload before it dies.

Just waiting on our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze to pop. We are 4/5 this morning, <20 hours on plates.

Salute

20221002_084839.jpg

20221002_084832.jpg

20221002_084829.jpg
It’s all good I’m not on to much at the moment anyhow hope the family is doing well and I hope your feeling better as well stay safe and have fun!

It’s all good I’m not on to much at the moment anyhow hope the family is doing well and I hope your feeling better as well stay safe and have fun!
Same to you and yours 12! That preggo and that Dante I'm sure are keeping you busy!! I'm catching my own shadows today it seems. Some days it's like that for weeks on end. Hope it stops soon so I can catch up!
Thanks for the tag, Krissi. I look forward to seeing what you can do with these plants.
Anytime HG. Hope I can do you well in providing a great grow!

So guys it's late and I'd have more commentary but the pics speak for themselves.

I finally did pot our GGSLH at like 2AM. She is thrown in this last pic

16647863991163951829582342848940.jpg

They are comfy in there

16647864315658733160882696566525.jpg

Here's the story morning glories...

Catch you all back here when I get my crap together today! Wish me luck!

Krissi, the time you put into this is amazing,

May the Fruit Gods bless you with abundance!

Thanks for the invite! Here for the ride!:thumb::cheer:
Hi buddy! Up front center seats for you. Think we gotta roll another couple joints for you and the others though! I got you, happy to have you of course!! Best cheerleader out there!
Krissi, the time you put into this is amazing,

May the Fruit Gods bless you with abundance!
Hola Mayne! Thanks so much. Means a lot, really. I'm trying to be less laissez-faire on this one. I hope they do and I'm happy to have you, as always!
Here with bells on. Give' m 'hell Ms. Carbone.
Oh hey friend! Nice to see you over yonder! I got you Dog!!!

So we have a literal zombie start to one of the Zombie Death Fucks.

Both of the ZDF girls were 1st to "sperm" and their tails got the longest.

I expected those 2 to pop from the soil first. One did. But the other, became a Zombie under there.

I don't know if she got stuck on a big piece of something in the FFOF but one of the 2 took forever to break ground.

I waited to drop them in pots until I had 4 other girls to do it with. Maybe I let one tail get too long and I compromised it some?

Either way, she came up then got stuck and I thought she may be dead but she is pulling herself up again and her coloring is still good.

I'm saying Zombie, for sure.

You'll see what I mean in the picture story to follow.

So the main light isn't here yet and these girls are growing faster than I can keep up.

Waking up late today and seeing them all reaching for the sun that wasn't there, I had to turn on the FC4800 and remove the blue grow bulb.

We will keep her there and them under a 150-185 PPFD until the @Cultiuana CT-720 arrives later in the week.

Here is a story in photos of how we got to where we are today; ending this story of course, with the Zombie.

Hopefully we shall see her stand up within the next few hours. I'll be back with full opened seedling pics tonight or tomorrow morning!

96a6746f549261bc13fcd3a8ae846cd9.jpg

Zombie Death Fuck-struggle out of the grave.jpg

Spooky growing guys and gals....

Spike is now a part of the Walking Dead and rising up from the catacombs with the other 4 in this grow and 7 others in the tent.

Spooky, too, look what time I ended up starting this journal...weird, right?

Screenshot_20221005_175928.jpg

Muhahahahahahahaha :eek:

Cannabis seedlings-8.jpg

Girls are looking great Krissi! I traded night shift for day shift but didn’t know it’d he 6 days a week 11 hours a day Lmao. Don’t think Julia was happy over it in the beginning but she’s getting used to it! Your son doing well?
New but looking good thus far, a day in lmao

Oh man. I'm sure she's not and you too for that matter! How's the bottle weaning going?

He is great, fireball. Just doing this thing where he says no I don't want to do that Mama, I'm doing this, ok Mama okaaaaaayyyy!!

I ignore it for the most part, seems to work. I tell him I don't listen to boys who raise their voices at Mamas...lmao

New but looking good thus far, a day in lmao

Oh man. I'm sure she's not and you too for that matter! How's the bottle weaning going?

He is great, fireball. Just doing this thing where he says no I don't want to do they I'm doing this, ok Mama okaaaaaayyyy!!

I ignore it for the most part, seems to work. I tell him I don't listen to boys who raise their voices at Mamas...lmao
Honestly I don't mind the work so I'm happy she is off now so its just me bringing money in. She's more worried I'm going to burn out, I have not yet though just you my vacation time if I need to take a break. Lmao Dante is getting very hands on and yelling we just put him in time out now. Bottle weaning isn't going far but at least he is eating and telling us when he is hungry. Never forget the morning he scared the shit out of me as I was in the washroom and at 4am he demands milk lmao

Back
Top Bottom