Absolutely. Those heavy hitting Indicas for me brother. A small loose nugget of dried Big Bull bud this morning did me good.

They are! I was nervous about my Zombie but she's doing great. Tbh I got lucky cause I'm used to the @Mars Hydro FC4800 with seedlings, had I had the new @Cultiuana CT-720 beast installed already, this would have been more of a learning curve for me. I'm confident with this light in this stage, feeling hopeful for a great grow! Luckily I have your clover on my side
W.Y.A.? I need your comedic narrative today.lol CL🍀

hey @Krissi Carbone , hope all is well. I just popped in to catch up with you, but that'll never happen because you move so quickly. I really want to see how many jars of cured bud you have stored :p

have a great day!
Look who it is! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering where you had run off to and if I would hear from you again. And here you are! I'll have to grab a full bud supply shot for you later and post it. I have a few jars lmao. Hope you're doing well RM!
Haha scared the poop out of me! I know almost caught up on debt though then work on finding a place to live I got a plan but I will be careful :) Lol I'd be happy for a night that was supposed to be when we went to see MCR but couldn't afford a hotel room to be fair in Toronto they aren't cheap. Haha he's a cutie just tell him give give me never gets and to say please. I ordered Julia some flowers for her birthday today almost $140 and they weren't thaaaaat nice cause they introduced a new surcharge on credit cards probably could fight it as I used my bank card but I don't have the time right now. I hope all is well and sorry for my rambling lol make sure the little guy eats his greens!
140 bucks in flowers! You're losing it! I love flowers but I hate that they die when you get em. I'm all for people brining me trees or something I can plant in the ground and keep forever. Flowers make me sad when they die, although a 140 buck arrangement should have been spectacular and beautiful!

Ramble away, I am the Queen of Coral and Rambling!

It's important to teach them manners. TK doesn't use please and thank you but I do all the time. Even when we leave a drive through he says to the worker, "bye, have a nice day thank you so much!".

He's the sweetest. When he yells at me now I say you made Mama sad and I pretend to cry. He immediately comes over and says "I'm sorry Mama, it's ok don't be sad"
W.Y.A.? I need your comedic narrative today.lol CL🍀
I'm here! I'm here! I had to collect myself yesterday and then I lost my shit anyway at 2AM...so cheers to those Indicas you loathe me smoking Mr Sativa! No Sativa could do for my stress level what almost any Indica could do. I really want to jump on the I love Sativa train with you but I've got too much energy and too much going on in my head, Sativas almost exasperate the situation. Heck, I clean a lot though smoking them. I am perpetually on the floor with a piece of paper towel getting any crumb remnants from the corners of every room that my broom, vacuum or swifter missed. And I do the same thing in the fridge. Sativas increase my electric use because I have the fridge open til it's 60 degrees every day because I'm cleaning the crispy white milk pieces that fell from the cap or I see a seed from a strawberry in my veggie drawer. The OCD is in super motion smoking these Sativas.

If it rained Sativa juice, New Jersey would never again be deemed 'dirty'. This entire state would have me cleaning everything down to the sewer drains. For reals.

Anyway...

Cleaned up and reorganized the grow room some!

All 8 girls are doing well, our 5 here in this journal are no exception

Individually, they are all so different and unique.

Even our real Zombie has straightened up and although she is so teeny, she is so darn cute!

Have a great day guys and gals, @Cultiuana has shipped out our light so by next week I'll have some set up pics for you!

Your entire area is so clean and organized. I love it. And I'm sure the girls in the tent recognized it too lol
OCD is a killer man. These girls have it worse though. Heard then muttering to themselves at like midnight, look at this, Mom just has her unused jugs thrown over in a corner, how does she even sweep under there...then they complained about the board not being updated...then they bitched about how I didn't have my go-to items more accessible like ties and velcro strips and bamboo.

I told them ok, enough already, I'll take care of it.

So I did...

They're much happier with me today :laugh:

You need to listen to there needs and keep them happy so they make you happy later on
Thank you Doctor. I needed that. Where should I send my therapy payment? Do you accept Venmo?

Look who it is! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering where you had run off to and if I would hear from you again. And here you are! I'll have to grab a full bud supply shot for you later and post it. I have a few jars lmao. Hope you're doing well RM!

140 bucks in flowers! You're losing it! I love flowers but I hate that they die when you get em. I'm all for people brining me trees or something I can plant in the ground and keep forever. Flowers make me sad when they die, although a 140 buck arrangement should have been spectacular and beautiful!

It's important to teach then manners. TK doesn't use please and thank you buy I do all the time. Even when we leave a drive through he says to the worker, "bye, have a nice day thank you so much!".

He's the sweetest. When he yells at me now I say you made Mama sad and I pretend to cry. He immediately comes over and says "I'm sorry Mama, it's ok don't be sad"

I'm here! I'm here! I had to collect myself yesterday and then I lost my shit anyway at 2AM...so cheers to those Indicas you loathe me smoking Mr Sativa! No Sativa could do for my stress level what almost any Indica could do. I really want to jump on the I love Sativa train with you but I've got too much energy and too much going on in my head, Sativas almost exasperate the situation. Heck, I clean a lot though smoking them. I am perpetually on the floor with a piece of paper towel getting any crumb remnants from the corners of every room that my broom, vacuum or swifter missed. And I do the same thing in the fridge. Sativas increase my electric use because I have the fridge open til it's 60 degrees every day because I'm cleaning the crispy white milk pieces that fell from the cap or I see a seed from a strawberry in my veggie drawer. The OCD is in super motion smoking these Sativas.

If it rained Sativa juice, New Jersey would never again be deemed 'dirty'. This entire state would have me cleaning everything down to the sewer drains. For reals.

Anyway...

Even our real Zombie has straightened up and although she is so teeny, she is so darn cute!

Have a great day guys and gals, @Cultiuana has shipped out our light so by next week I'll have some set up pics for you!
I love reading your thredz I’m actually laughing out load especially about your ocd and cleaning. All your little darlings are looking well. Also that says a lot about good parenting your son having manners. Unfortunately it’s pretty rare nowadays. Hope your having a great weekend.Happy growing. CL🍀

I love reading your thredz I’m actually laughing out load especially about your ocd and cleaning.
Sooooo are you laughing at my compulsive disorder or about me just being bat shit crazy? Either way, whatever I can do or not do to put a smile on someone's face! No one likes premature crow's feet from being sad. A little laugh-a-roo and we turn those wrinkles back a few years...
All your little darlings are looking well.
I am pleased with them so far, I love having so many strains though, lets me notice so many more things that I take with me in future grows. They are all just a little different and all need to be loved just a little differently, too. Been lifting the pots and I see who is drinking faster and so on. Mental and physical notes taken for future grow endeavors
Also that says a lot about good parenting your son having manners. Unfortunately it’s pretty rare nowadays. Hope your having a great weekend.Happy growing. CL🍀
This is so sadly true. TK had a step niece and she literally told his father, "Why don't you take a walk and get a beer Pop-Pop, you're annoying". Little red headed fireball with too much sass. Those kids will be the death of me

I gotta tell ya guys, spell and grammar check is doing me dirty today. Like when oh when do I ever use the word thr. How does the consistently become thr? What the actual fuck...

I gotta tell ya guys, spell and grammar check is doing me dirty today. Like when oh when do I ever use the word thr. How does the consistently become thr? What the actual fuck...
Your the best and yea you entertain me but I don’t think you’re a clown 🤡 CL🍀

It's important to teach them manners. TK doesn't use please and thank you but I do all the time. Even when we leave a drive through he says to the worker, "bye, have a nice day thank you so much!".

Anyway...

Haha ya mix of rushing at work while my boss was staring me down and unforeseen fees that is bank robbery. What gets me was it wasn’t a big extravagant floral display either, while it was nice it was tiny something like you would get at Walmart for $15. Next time I’m just going to go to the local grocery store and get her roses like I normally do.

Manners are critical for growing up and even being an adult can’t tell you how many parents praised mine because both me and my sister always used our manners. Dante is starting to get it but he is also stubborn like the two of us takes a lot of patience. We tried the crying thing but he saw through it, he got mad at me today and kept running away I had no idea I was in between trying to train the puppy and playing with him spoiler alert in the end my hand ended up becoming the chew toy. Either way as soon as he saw that I had chocolate I was his best friend again made him say sorry then gave some still have no idea why he was mad think he was just tired he fell asleep at 7pm tonight woot!

Whatcha smoking? Have you tested your latest harvest yet? I grabbed some Government stuff earlier this week something called dragon cookies? It's strong knocks me on my bottom into sleepy land super fast!

Haha ya mix of rushing at work while my boss was staring me down and unforeseen fees that is bank robbery. What gets me was it wasn’t a big extravagant floral display either, while it was nice it was tiny something like you would get at Walmart for $15. Next time I’m just going to go to the local grocery store and get her roses like I normally do.

Manners are critical for growing up and even being an adult can’t tell you how many parents praised mine because both me and my sister always used our manners. Dante is starting to get it but he is also stubborn like the two of us takes a lot of patience. We tried the crying thing but he saw through it, he got mad at me today and kept running away I had no idea I was in between trying to train the puppy and playing with him spoiler alert in the end my hand ended up becoming the chew toy. Either way as soon as he saw that I had chocolate I was his best friend again made him say sorry then gave some still have no idea why he was mad think he was just tired he fell asleep at 7pm tonight woot!

Whatcha smoking? Have you tested your latest harvest yet? I grabbed some Government stuff earlier this week something called dragon cookies? It's strong knocks me on my bottom into sleepy land super fast!
You guys with your Indicas I’ll never understand unless I’m wanting to go to sleep but variety is the spice of life they say. I sure do love a good Sativa there’s no better way to start my day. Happy growing. CL🍀

Did you call it in or go in and pick it up and have them make it for you? You were in a rush so I'm sure you didn't have much time buuuut you could have called and ordered specific flowers the day before....buuut I'll give you the benefit of the doubt-baby on the way, Dante demanding things, preggo lady belle, bastsard bosses, growing woes, it adds up
Manners are critical for growing up and even being an adult can’t tell you how many parents praised mine because both me and my sister always used our manners.
TK, if I didn't know better, was raised by a pack of hyenas or something. I can count on 1 hand the amount of thank yous I've ever received from him smh my sis and I, always.

Dante is starting to get it but he is also stubborn like the two of us takes a lot of patience. We tried the crying thing but he saw through it,

They're so intuitive

he got mad at me today and kept running away I had no idea I was in between trying to train the puppy and playing with him spoiler alert in the end my hand ended up becoming the chew toy.

Oh Christ! How is your hand!!

Either way as soon as he saw that I had chocolate I was his best friend again made him say sorry then gave some still have no idea why he was mad think he was just tired he fell asleep at 7pm tonight woot!

He does that to TK. He will yell at him for something but he's like a dog this kid, hears his dad open a wrapper from 7.5 miles away and he's on his hip, "Hi Dada, what you got there? Something for me?"
I have been smoking on Big Bull, Maestro. I ran so many sativas lately, I have been craving a heavy Indica-hence why I have a total of 5 between these two runs that are Indica dominant or full. She helps me sleep some...def a nice good ol body high and calms down the brain. No more racing thoughts and my joints hurt less. Hella munchies, too.
You guys with your Indicas I’ll never understand unless I’m wanting to go to sleep but variety is the spice of life they say. I sure do love a good Sativa there’s no better way to start my day. Happy growing. CL🍀
All my friends are like you CL. Give me Sativa they said. So I grew sativas and shorted myself on Indica. It's ironically just my sister and I who want the Indicas...maybe it's genetic?

By the way, TK is all Anglo, like you know-Irish, English, German, Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, etc etc. His Uncle owns a bar-Irish bar.... naturally...

Have this hat hanging in the grow room. Made me think of you today when I saw it

For CL.jpg

Seedlings are super happy and this seems to be their sweet spot...

I'd like to introduce these to those new to my Self-Feed/Water Reserve Pots (aka SIP buckets)

I don't do DIY ones, although they are easy enough and well worth it to make.

I started using them on my veggies in my outdoor garden last spring. When I started growing cannabis in June, my plants were doing so well in the garden, I thought, well let's try these on the girls inside.

Never looked back. Sent TK out as soon as the first harvest using them was over, to buy them out of 3 and 5 gl pots. We went to Home Depot.

So this is a 3gl example...

The Pot:

The Drainage:

The Reserve:

I just find these to be game changing on grows.

They are perfect for those who under or over water.

For those just looking to up their game and keep their plants happier, longer.

For those who want to have more consistent grows in veg and flower.

For those who want to increase both the size of their plants and yield.

These girls will move between Days 10-14 and will be up-potted again to their final homes in the 5gl reserves at around Day 30

OK that's all I have for today!! Smoke that Indica and get some zzzzzs!

Did you call it in or go in and pick it up and have them make it for you? You were in a rush so I'm sure you didn't have much time buuuut you could have called and ordered specific flowers the day before....buuut I'll give you the benefit of the doubt-baby on the way, Dante demanding things, preggo lady belle, bastsard bosses, growing woes, it adds up

TK, if I didn't know better, was raised by a pack of hyenas or something. I can count on 1 hand the amount of thank yous I've ever received from him smh my sis and I, always.

Dante is starting to get it but he is also stubborn like the two of us takes a lot of patience. We tried the crying thing but he saw through it,

They're so intuitive

he got mad at me today and kept running away I had no idea I was in between trying to train the puppy and playing with him spoiler alert in the end my hand ended up becoming the chew toy.

Oh Christ! How is your hand!!

Either way as soon as he saw that I had chocolate I was his best friend again made him say sorry then gave some still have no idea why he was mad think he was just tired he fell asleep at 7pm tonight woot!

He does that to TK. He will yell at him for something but he's like a dog this kid, hears his dad open a wrapper from 7.5 miles away and he's on his hip, "Hi Dada, what you got there? Something for me?"

I have been smoking on Big Bull, Maestro. I ran so many sativas lately, I have been craving a heavy Indica-hence why I have a total of 5 between these two runs that are Indica dominant or full. She helps me sleep some...def a nice good ol body high and calms down the brain. No more racing thoughts and my joints hurt less. Hella munchies, too.

All my friends are like you CL. Give me Sativa they said. So I grew sativas and shorted myself on Indica. It's ironically just my sister and I who want the Indicas...maybe it's genetic?

By the way, TK is all Anglo, like you know-Irish, English, German, Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, etc etc. His Uncle owns a bar-Irish bar.... naturally...

Have this hat hanging in the grow room. Made me think of you today when I saw it

For CL.jpg

Seedlings are super happy and this seems to be their sweet spot...

I'd like to introduce these to those new to my Self-Feed/Water Reserve Pots (aka SIP buckets)

I don't do DIY ones, although they are easy enough and well worth it to make.

I started using them on my veggies in my outdoor garden last spring. When I started growing cannabis in June, my plants were doing so well in the garden, I thought, well let's try these on the girls inside.

Never looked back. Sent TK out as soon as the first harvest using them was over, to buy them out of 3 and 5 gl pots. We went to Home Depot.

So this is a 3gl example...

The Pot:

The Drainage:

The Reserve:

I just find these to be game changing on grows.

They are perfect for those who under or over water.

For those just looking to up their game and keep their plants happier, longer.

For those who want to have more consistent grows in veg and flower.

For those who want to increase both the size of their plants and yield.

These girls will move between Days 10-14 and will be up-potted again to their final homes in the 5gl reserves at around Day 30

OK that's all I have for today!! Smoke that Indica and get some zzzzzs!
Being a full blooded Irishman I really liked the hat, I’ve been seeing a lot of members singing the praises of Sips. I think maybe I’ll try em out on my next grow. I’m also going to try the @Bill284 method it might make a interesting test which is better. I needed a laugh and reread your previous thread and it dawned on me how smart you are to use your OCD as a positive thing. Anyways I’m high and rambling on your thread. Happy growing CL🍀

Being a full blooded Irishman I really liked the hat,
I thought you would. TK is a mix of so many things but in his head he is 100% Irish
I’ve been seeing a lot of members singing the praises of Sips. I think maybe I’ll try em out on my next grow.
When I started with them @Rexer mentioned how the Rev really loved them for his grows. Ever since then, a lot of people have asked about them, @Buds Buddy has had amazing success in his grows using them-including his current grow. Really are worth the shot, believe me.
I’m also going to try the @Bill284 method it might make a interesting test which is better.
I'd listen to anything and everything @Bill284 has to say. He is one step above, always.
I needed a laugh and reread your previous thread and it dawned on me how smart you are to use your OCD as a positive thing. Anyways I’m high and rambling on your thread. Happy growing CL🍀
Make lemons with lemonade my clover friend!
How do you water them, from the top like a normal pot or through the bottom fill port?
From the top Azi, just like normal!

Tracking information has been sent for the @Cultiuana CT-720 so my seedlings and I are waiting impatiently for the FedEx truck!
...Should be here by mid-week and we will begin to really light up this thread, literally and figuratively!

:yahoo:

DAYS 5/6 ABOVE GROUND
(
starting to get hungry )

*Shifted the pots to even PPFD across the board

*1st Full @Prescription Blend Seedling Feed

*All seedlings between 2.5 and 4 inches

Have a great grow day guys and gals!

Back
Top Bottom