Full blooded Irishman me is.lol. CL🍀
Do you want your term of endearment from me to switch from Clover to Shamrock? Because I can do that easy peasy....or mayyybbbee

CLADDAUGH? (Did I spell it right)
You know like Brotha but with some lucky in it

God this Kannabia via @CannaPot Gelato-K makes me creative AF!

Do you want your term of endearment from me to switch from Clover to Shamrock? Because I can do that easy peasy....or mayyybbbee

CLADDAUGH? (Did I spell it right)
You know like Brotha but with some lucky in it

God this Kannabia via @CannaPot Gelato-K makes me creative AF!
Whatever you prefer I’m ez to get along with.lol CL🍀

Whatever you prefer I’m ez to get along with.lol CL🍀
You know, all this time I thought @Bill284 was trying desperately not to curse. Now after looking up Irish friendly nicknames I've come to realize he was just being polite :rofl: Mucker

An option presented to me via Google was McNugget. I don't think I like that name.

I may stick to Clover. That seems nice. If I find anything new that's not something like McNugget or Cat-Lick (also saw that, 🤷‍♀️), I'll let ya know

Wanted to note as I mentioned in my Bull journal, I dropped the light down and decreased the light power just a tad to compensate for that height differential.

Some of the girls, namely Spicoli and Gizmo, are starting to get pretty tall and knowing how tall Spicoli can be running her already, I need to make sure I'm on top of controlling their stretch.

And some people, like Giz, have roots starting to come out the bottom of the pots.

Up-potting is so close and hey, reminder-NEED 4 BAGS FFOF!

Aloha my friends from all over!

We are now at

DAYS 7/8 ABOVE GROUND

The initial full seedling feed seemed to be done at the appropriate time.

Light is set 24 inches away from the girls at 40%. They appear to enjoy it there, PPFD at 185.

@Cultiuana CT-720 as aforementioned, is in transit and I will have set up pics for you Friday after it arrives!

Super stoked to get this LED up and running to take these seedlings to the next level!

Spicoli, as we briefly discussed yesterday. Also has roots coming out of her 5.5 inch pot home.

I'll be picking up probably 7 bags of 1.5 cubic feet of FFOF. This should be enough for both the initial 3gl transplants and then their final up-pot to the 5gl water reserve homes.

Here's the ladies today and hoping everyone has a fantastic mid-week push!

So good of you to go ahead and do that. Shows great will power. Many people would not have bothered to be so health conscious...but so long as you don't indulge all the time I say indulge when you can!

I've been actively trying to lose weight since 1998 when my mum died. I promised her that I would lose weight the healthy way rather than through cancer like her. However, 5 years after she died, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid autoimmune disorder and gained half of what I lost back. However, since then I've lost 80 pounds with exercise (dancing, kickboxing, HIIT, hiking, swimming and strength training) and watching my calories. I eat healthily 95% of the time but always have my treats when I want them.

I want some blueberry is my favorite 😍

Blueberry pie is my favourite, too.

We haven't talked about my nutrient line, @Prescription Blend in any detail yet so I just wanted to touch on this briefly as feeds will soon begin changing week to week.

Bio-Si: Mixed first, used in all developmental stages except seedling
A silica complex liquid innoculant with plant derived organic/non-GMO amino acids made from multiple silica sources. Silica sources include rice hulls, but not just any old rice hull. Rice hulls that have been harvested after the plant has naturally accumulated this element from their environment with potassium silicate. Helping to increase stem strength to support heavy flower, it is designed to work with Pre-Cursor as they provide resistance to environmental issues such as heat and water stress. A broad and diverse spectrum of naturally occurring and beneficial microbes pack punches of both Nitrogen and Potassium while increasing cell wall rigidity.

CORE A: Mixed second, used in all developmental stages
Specifically optimized for medical gardens, an amino acid micronutrient complex that encourages cell division and rapid growth. Its cornucopia of cannabis goodness drives enzyme function to store and transport energy. Combining macronutrients Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, and Magnesium along with a plethora of fully chelated micronutrients, the variety of components naturally supports plants biological signaling in both flower set and root growth. Designed to work with CORE B.

CORE B: Mixed third, used in all developmental stages
A highly absorbable Nitrogen profile that allows plants to orient to capture light while building plant tissues. Nitrogen, Potassium and Calcium combine to provide all macro and micronutrients needed throughout an entire life cycle. Aids in creating building blocks for oils and terpenes. Allows for lush vibrant vegetative stages and increased flower mass.

Big Data: Mixed fourth, used ONLY in flower stage
Changing the NPK ratio, it is a phosphorus and potassium supplement. Used in flowering, it is fully optimized for the needs of fast-growing gardens (and works exceptionally well with auto-flowers for this very reason). It increases sugar production, aids in flower formation and supports fundamental enzyme function in flowering plants.

Kelpful: Mixed fifth, used in all developmental stages except seedling
Its combination of several varieties from the North Atlantic and Tasmanian islands are some of the world's most prolific species. They are chock full of organic fulvic acids that support rapid recovery from transplant shock. The kelp is cold pressed to preserve its naturally active plant material components

Pre-Cursor: Mixed last, used in all developmental stages except seedling
A top-of-the-line metabolic booster that feeds root zone microorganisms. It accelerates plants jasmonic acid biological pathway. A Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphate supplement that can easily be used as an additional Cal-Mag supplement in and of itself when mixed separately.

Always mix in the order listed above. Any other supplements, mix separately. Feeds are broken down weekly through week 4 of both veg and flower then a repetitive dosage remains for elongated vegetative or flowering time.

In addition, I have been using @DYNOMYCO at transplants over my last several grows and have really drawn quite fond of this innoculent.
Coming from a grower who had never used an innoculent at all and then discovering this gem, I am convinced in its ability to work with a great nutrient system in providing a lush and flourishing grow seedling through harvest.

The Premium Mycorrhizal Inoculant by DYNOMYCO.
*following information comes directly from its company's main website.

HIGHLY-CONCENTRATED FORMULA: With a concentration of 900 propagules per gram, DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants improve uptake of micro- and macro-nutrients.
This translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality and higher yields!
HIGH PERFORMING STRAINS: DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal Fungi Inoculants contain unique fungal strains which develop robust beneficial symbiotic relationships with plant roots.
DYNOMYCO contains a blend of strains sourced worldwide, including especially vigorous strains from the harsh conditions of the Israeli desert.
Your plants benefit from enhanced capacity to cope with stress, such as suboptimal soil pH levels.

STATE-OF-THE-ART RESEARCH: DYNOMYCO is based on 30 years of groundbreaking Israeli research of soil inoculants. Our team includes biologists, agronomists and soil health experts who have perfected DYNOMYCO’s formulation.

I urge everyone to integrate the best of the best into your current grow regiments. I have found that so much more is available to us from these plants medicinally, when we are able to really hone into that sweet spot for whatever medium or environment you grow in.

This is different for each and every grower I find. So finding that particular niche that is specific to you and your grows is what matters most!

We haven't talked about my nutrient line, @Prescription Blend in any detail yet so I just wanted to touch on this briefly as feeds will soon begin changing week to week.

Bio-Si: Mixed first, used in all developmental stages except seedling
A silica complex liquid innoculant with plant derived organic/non-GMO amino acids made from multiple silica sources. Silica sources include rice hulls, but not just any old rice hull. Rice hulls that have been harvested after the plant has naturally accumulated this element from their environment with potassium silicate. Helping to increase stem strength to support heavy flower, it is designed to work with Pre-Cursor as they provide resistance to environmental issues such as heat and water stress. A broad and diverse spectrum of naturally occurring and beneficial microbes pack punches of both Nitrogen and Potassium while increasing cell wall rigidity.

CORE A: Mixed second, used in all developmental stages
Specifically optimized for medical gardens, an amino acid micronutrient complex that encourages cell division and rapid growth. Its cornucopia of cannabis goodness drives enzyme function to store and transport energy. Combining macronutrients Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, and Magnesium along with a plethora of fully chelated micronutrients, the variety of components naturally supports plants biological signaling in both flower set and root growth. Designed to work with CORE B.

CORE B: Mixed third, used in all developmental stages
A highly absorbable Nitrogen profile that allows plants to orient to capture light while building plant tissues. Nitrogen, Potassium and Calcium combine to provide all macro and micronutrients needed throughout an entire life cycle. Aids in creating building blocks for oils and terpenes. Allows for lush vibrant vegetative stages and increased flower mass.

Big Data: Mixed fourth, used ONLY in flower stage
Changing the NPK ratio, it is a phosphorus and potassium supplement. Used in flowering, it is fully optimized for the needs of fast-growing gardens (and works exceptionally well with auto-flowers for this very reason). It increases sugar production, aids in flower formation and supports fundamental enzyme function in flowering plants.

Kelpful: Mixed fifth, used in all developmental stages except seedling
Its combination of several varieties from the North Atlantic and Tasmanian islands are some of the world's most prolific species. They are chock full of organic fulvic acids that support rapid recovery from transplant shock. The kelp is cold pressed to preserve its naturally active plant material components

Pre-Cursor: Mixed last, used in all developmental stages except seedling
A top-of-the-line metabolic booster that feeds root zone microorganisms. It accelerates plants jasmonic acid biological pathway. A Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphate supplement that can easily be used as an additional Cal-Mag supplement in and of itself when mixed separately.

Always mix in the order listed above. Any other supplements, mix separately. Feeds are broken down weekly through week 4 of both veg and flower then a repetitive dosage remains for elongated vegetative or flowering time.

In addition, I have been using @DYNOMYCO at transplants over my last several grows and have really drawn quite fond of this innoculent.
Coming from a grower who had never used an innoculent at all and then discovering this gem, I am convinced in its ability to work with a great nutrient system in providing a lush and flourishing grow seedling through harvest.

The Premium Mycorrhizal Inoculant by DYNOMYCO.
*following information comes directly from its company's main website.

HIGHLY-CONCENTRATED FORMULA: With a concentration of 900 propagules per gram, DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants improve uptake of micro- and macro-nutrients.
This translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality and higher yields!
HIGH PERFORMING STRAINS: DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal Fungi Inoculants contain unique fungal strains which develop robust beneficial symbiotic relationships with plant roots.
DYNOMYCO contains a blend of strains sourced worldwide, including especially vigorous strains from the harsh conditions of the Israeli desert.
Your plants benefit from enhanced capacity to cope with stress, such as suboptimal soil pH levels.

STATE-OF-THE-ART RESEARCH: DYNOMYCO is based on 30 years of groundbreaking Israeli research of soil inoculants. Our team includes biologists, agronomists and soil health experts who have perfected DYNOMYCO’s formulation.

I urge everyone to integrate the best of the best into your current grow regiments. I have found that so much more is available to us from these plants medicinally, when we are able to really hone into that sweet spot for whatever medium or environment you grow in.

This is different for each and every grower I find. So finding that particular niche that is specific to you and your grows is what matters most!
Hey Krissi I was wanting to buy their starter kit and P.M. for a discount code but haven’t had any reply. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. @KeithLemon was also wanting but I think he already ordered it on zon. CL🍀

I've been actively trying to lose weight since 1998 when my mum died. I promised her that I would lose weight the healthy way rather than through cancer like her. However, 5 years after she died, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid autoimmune disorder and gained half of what I lost back. However, since then I've lost 80 pounds with exercise (dancing, kickboxing, HIIT, hiking, swimming and strength training) and watching my calories. I eat healthily 95% of the time but always have my treats when I want them.

Your the complete opposite of me. I eat healthy 5% of the time :rofl:

I'm sorry to hear of your mother passing. My mother is not always on the nice list with Santa but I know I'll feel immense pain when she passes.

Congratulations on your weight loss journey!

It's important to have those treats I've always been told. That and breakfast. And spicy foods. Lots of veggies of course. I'm a sucker for cheese though. Omg I love cheese. Athlete shmathlete I love me so good food. Just nothing with bones. No ribs, no t-bones, no chicken wings....
So yummy...vanilla bean ice cream, too? You know an 1/8th of a slice and a quarter of a scoop...for a little cheat day!
Hey Krissi I was wanting to buy their starter kit and P.M. for a discount code but haven’t had any reply. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. @KeithLemon was also wanting but I think he already ordered it on zon. CL🍀
I just reached out to our product liason, Teddy seeing if he had heard from them. It was hard for me to get in touch with Matt over there for a while, but I'm sure everything is under control now. I'll let you know what he says as soon as I know anything.
Your the complete opposite of me. I eat healthy 5% of the time :rofl:
I want to know what a typical day's course of food consists of for you :hmmmm::laugh:

I'm sorry to hear of your mother passing. My mother is not always on the nice list with Santa but I know I'll feel immense pain when she passes.

It's important to have those treats I've always been told. That and breakfast. And spicy foods. Lots of veggies of course. I'm a sucker for cheese though. Omg I love cheese. Athlete shmathlete I love me so good food. Just nothing with bones. No ribs, no t-bones, no chicken wings....

So yummy...vanilla bean ice cream, too? You know an 1/8th of a slice and a quarter of a scoop...for a little cheat day!

I just reached out to our product liason, Teddy seeing if he had heard from them. It was hard for me to get in touch with Matt over there for a while, but I'm sure everything is under control now. I'll let you know what he says as soon as I know anything.

I want to know what a typical day's course of food consists of for you Thanks Krissi CL🍀

I’m sorry for your loss @HashGirl, I can’t even think about losing my Mother . CL🍀

I want to know what a typical day's course of food consists of for you :hmmmm::laugh:
What ever I can and easy to make/buy

What ever I can and easy to make/buy
A lot of things are easy to make and buy! Just gotta be creative. But I mean, back to the chicken crunchwrap...those are easy whatever I can treats for me

Come on it's all about the beefy melt burrito
I am actually mostly a fan of the bean and cheese burrito tbh. I'm a plain Jane at Taco Bell for the most part.

As for beef. Oh I already miss it and it's only been 2 weeks. Doc said no mas para me

I'm signing off for the night here guys. Gonna start my rough draft tonight from all my notes on the Cilicon vape

20221012_191410.jpg

have to feed the older girls...getting big and only 6 days flower

And then if I have time, bamboo stake my biggest Super Silver Crack. If not I'll get to her by the weekend. 50 5 ft stakes, Zon, $15.99. Good deal. Very sturdy.

See you all tomorrow, Good night from all the girls!

uxdsce4CMFwqPDRKEKvbX4.jpeg

gremlins.jpg

gizmo.jpg

falcor.jpg

39660973-969a-4479-9729-c327ed0cea1c-2060x1236.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom