Spike is now a part of the Walking Dead and rising up from the catacombs with the other 4 in this grow and 7 others in the tent.

Spooky, too, look what time I ended up starting this journal...weird, right?

Screenshot_20221005_175928.jpg

Muhahahahahahahaha :eek:

Cannabis seedlings-8.jpg
I like the comedic narrative included with your fine growing skills Krissi, very entertaining. CL🍀👏

I like the comedic narrative included with your fine growing skills Krissi, very entertaining. CL🍀👏
You know, I have been told by almost everyone other than TK1, that I am quite the comedian! I laugh at myself more than I could tell ya. I'm glad I can amuse you just the same. I'm funny. Like a clown.

Every show is totally pro bono, tell your friends :rofl: :passitleft:

All donations go to "SaveAStoner"
...An organization dedicated to consistently creating a feeling of warmth and happiness in a steadily declining dystopic society filled with stoners that still have a dream- A dream to make every bad or disconcerting moment, laughable.

Honestly I don't mind the work so I'm happy she is off now so its just me bringing money in. She's more worried I'm going to burn out,
BE CAREFUL OF THAT. You have you to take care of, HER, AND THE BABY IN HER. Plus, Deal with MIL...rest when you can!
I have not yet though just you my vacation time if I need to take a break.
Vacation! I'm hoping I can take one in the spring! I've got to get away
Lmao Dante is getting very hands on and yelling we just put him in time out now. Bottle weaning isn't going far but at least he is eating and telling us when he is hungry. Never forget the morning he scared the shit out of me as I was in the washroom and at 4am he demands milk lmao
Demands milk lmao Hunt does the same. I need this now Mama, okaaaaaayyyy!
Damn it.

You know, I have been told by almost everyone other than TK1, that I am quite the comedian! I laugh at myself more than I could tell ya. I'm glad I can amuse you just the same. I'm funny. Like a clown.

Every show is totally pro bono, tell your friends :rofl: :passitleft:

All donations go to "SaveAStoner"
...An organization dedicated to consistently creating a feeling of warmth and happiness in a steadily declining dystopic society filled with stoners that still have a dream- A dream to make every bad or disconcerting moment, laughable.
Your the best Krissi I love reading your threads.❤️

Fast times at Ridgemont high and Gremlins! How did I miss that. I got to slow down on the wake n bake but it makes the day so nice. lol
Aaaaanddddd......

FALKOR is the flying dog dragon from A NeverEnding Story!!!

Aaaaaaannnnddd......

CHUNK from The GOONIES!

Hi buddy! Up front center seats for you. Think we gotta roll another couple joints for you and the others though! I got you, happy to have you of course!! Best cheerleader out there!
Aww thanks! Ill always be around for your grows even if I'm :green_heart: :cheer: :green_heart: :passitleft: being a bit quieter than usual lol! Spark it up!

Me gusta peliculas.
Te aleja de la realidad
Aww thanks! Ill always be around for your grows even if I'm :green_heart: :cheer: :green_heart: :passitleft: being a bit quieter than usual lol! Spark it up!
I don't want you to be quiet but I understand that sometimes life makes you that way. I'm here for ya if you need a laugh and want to be a little louder!

Promised I would be back with some full seedling pics of the 5 girls so after mixing up jugs and jugs this morning

feeding the older tent,

and changing out dehumidier and humidifer water, and giving the girls some love I got some shots for you.

Our Zombie #2, Spike, is still sideways, very bizarre. She looks good though...

Have a great day friends!

Te aleja de la realidad

I don't want you to be quiet but I understand that sometimes life makes you that way. I'm here for ya if you need a laugh and want to be a little louder!

Promised I would be back with some full seedling pics of the 5 girls so after mixing up jugs and jugs this morning

feeding the older tent,

and changing out dehumidier and humidifer water, and giving the girls some love I got some shots for you.

Our Zombie #2, Spike, is still sideways, very bizarre. She looks good though...

Have a great day friends!
So does good weed. lol I see all your babies are doing fine this morning.👀 Hope you are as well,have a lovely day. CL🍀

So does good weed.
Absolutely. Those heavy hitting Indicas for me brother. A small loose nugget of dried Big Bull bud this morning did me good.
lol I see all your babies are doing fine this morning.👀 Hope you are as well,have a lovely day. CL🍀
They are! I was nervous about my Zombie but she's doing great. Tbh I got lucky cause I'm used to the @Mars Hydro FC4800 with seedlings, had I had the new @Cultiuana CT-720 beast installed already, this would have been more of a learning curve for me. I'm confident with this light in this stage, feeling hopeful for a great grow! Luckily I have your clover on my side

hey @Krissi Carbone , hope all is well. I just popped in to catch up with you, but that'll never happen because you move so quickly. I really want to see how many jars of cured bud you have stored :p

have a great day!

BE CAREFUL OF THAT. You have you to take care of, HER, AND THE BABY IN HER. Plus, Deal with MIL...rest when you can!

Vacation! I'm hoping I can take one in the spring! I've got to get away

Demands milk lmao Hunt does the same. I need this now Mama, okaaaaaayyyy!
Damn it.
Haha scared the poop out of me! I know almost caught up on debt though then work on finding a place to live I got a plan but I will be careful :) Lol I'd be happy for a night that was supposed to be when we went to see MCR but couldn't afford a hotel room to be fair in Toronto they aren't cheap. Haha he's a cutie just tell him give give me never gets and to say please. I ordered Julia some flowers for her birthday today almost $140 and they weren't thaaaaat nice cause they introduced a new surcharge on credit cards probably could fight it as I used my bank card but I don't have the time right now. I hope all is well and sorry for my rambling lol make sure the little guy eats his greens!

Back
Top Bottom