DAYS 5/6 ABOVE GROUND
(
starting to get hungry )

*Shifted the pots to even PPFD across the board

*1st Full @Prescription Blend Seedling Feed

*All seedlings between 2.5 and 4 inches

Have a great grow day guys and gals!
So many gorgeous seedlings

All this multi-tasking, I accidentally posted here instead of the review thread I was trying to post on...need more coffee, need morning bowl :oops::rolleyes:

So for now, let me replace this entry with a lovely picture of my coffee cup and bowl-a bowl that needs to be cleaned desperately🤦‍♀️

1665406817412730221270388620166.jpg

Nothing special just some taco bell
Yo quiero Taco Bell.
That chihuahua always looked high AF in those commercials

You know it was someone else’s birthday yesterday?
Yours???!!! Omg don't hate me if it was! I don't look at birthdays on here, TK2 just mentioned his was coming!

Happy Birthday??!! :happy-birthday::party::passitleft:

Hope you had a great day and a more nutritious dinner than our friend.....

Yours???!!! Omg don't hate me if it was! I don't look at birthdays on here, TK2 just mentioned his was coming!

Happy Birthday??!! :happy-birthday::party::passitleft:

Hope you had a great day and a more nutritious dinner than our friend.....
Cheeseburger’s? Thanks, it was pretty cool. Seen some family + did the cake thing. I’m a little baked but why is it cake? I like pie better preferably blueberry.lol CL🍀

Cheeseburger’s?
Oh so jelly. Doc says no red meat for me anymore...
Thanks, it was pretty cool. Seen some family + did the cake thing.
Yaay, glad you got to enjoy yourself
I’m a little baked but why is it cake? I like pie better preferably blueberry.lol CL🍀
For real. I'm an ice cream cake person for my birthdays. That or a cannoli cake. Def not one on the cake thing either, not a big fan of icing...pies, yes or perhaps a Blueberry or peach cobbler, yum

Oh so jelly. Doc says no red meat for me anymore...

Yaay, glad you got to enjoy yourself

For real. I'm an ice cream cake person for my birthdays. That or a cannoli cake. Def not one on the cake thing either, not a big fan of icing...pies, yes or perhaps a Blueberry or peach cobbler, yum
Warm Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream.🤔

I've had blueberry pie in my fridge for a week and haven't had any. I love blueberry pie and found a 6" pie at the grocery store, which I bought only to find out that the itty bitty thing was 1400 calories altogether so rather than cutting it in into quarters, I cut it into eighths and still have 2/8 left.

I've had blueberry pie in my fridge for a week and haven't had any. I love blueberry pie and found a 6" pie at the grocery store, which I bought only to find out that the itty bitty thing was 1400 calories altogether so rather than cutting it in into quarters, I cut it into eighths and still have 2/8 left.
So good of you to go ahead and do that. Shows great will power. Many people would not have bothered to be so health conscious...but so long as you don't indulge all the time I say indulge when you can!

I want some blueberry is my favorite 😍

DAY 6/7 ABOVE

Little girls are growing up. By next week we will be saying, shoot, didn't we just drop those seeds yesterday...crazy how fast time goes by when we have these plants growing, changing, and developing faster than we can keep up.

Individually, every single girl is coming into their own...

Spicoli is going to be a big girl. Her predecessor, Gigi, stood at nearly 59 inches by the time she was harvested. A very tall and spindly INDICA. YEP, INDICA. Gonna look like a full blooded Sativa when she matures-you will see! A royal plant for sure.

The ZDF girls have some really nice coloring to them and I dig their shapes. Don't have anything to base these grows off of so this is all going to be new and exciting for us! I really am overly anticipatory of the smells that I read this strain gives off. Not to mention, it's mind numbing medicinal benefits noted by the seed bank.

I was always impressed with my @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black when I ran one last. From veg through flower she was a crystally gal. Excited to see that transpire again with Falkor. Not to mention, her sister Onyx, was just the most amazingly colorful plant top to bottom; with another winter run of her, we expect to see nothing short of that again!

Kannabia seed, Chunk, was a heavy weighted lady this past grow round with a really lovely color mix on her buds to boot. We didn't grab all her color changes as she was a summer grow so I am excited to try to develop these silver hues she is claimed to have!

Catch you all on the flip side! Have to work on finishing a review by the end of this weekend so once the light comes and is installed, I may take a day or two away from the page to get my ducks in a row. Of course, I will post set up pics before I do that. Has to be done in some kind of order these things as next week(end), we will be up-potting again. Crazy sauce.

Salute to good growing guys and gals!

Back
Top Bottom