Yeah I went nutso for it. I want to be part of their molecular structure so much! You did such a great job of grabbing that shot. Its beautiful.
Muchos gracias mi amigo...it just tried to fix that to amino....you angry amino acid you! Lol JK of course!
Thats what this place is for in my world. Growing and sharing knowledge on myriad levels and countless ways, getting to be a cheerleader for everyones plantamilies is a true joy. An honour even!
I feel the same way, I used to be in a lot of journals all the time but I couldn't keep up. I relish in the moments I can catch up on one or two for this reason
ANd thank you for that too. Amazing, of course! Take some you time!.. Please :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
I try...I keep saying that but I need to try harder. Thanks Auto :green_heart:

And guys and gals remember you can PM me your nominations for this month's MOTM and GJOTM. Still have 3 days left to do so!

Sorry so late guys been playing catch up.

Still not 100 but wanted to jump on here and show you how Stella is now out of drought and how the 2 are in the tent waiting harvest and 1 more drought before the tent is empty.

I'll be back with Stella's trichome shots from tonight in the morning. Have to tap out for the day.

Much grow love

Ok...got the trichomes uploaded for the droughting thread so figured why not just night cap tonight and leave you all with them here as well.

Be back tomorrow, hopefully, don't want to make any promises though!

Highya Krissi,

Stella is looking ragged. Huge buds trying to fall over and be harvested. Yuo must plan to harvest her this weekend. Her trichomes are getting a little more color than before. Is that from the drought? Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Stella is looking ragged. Huge buds trying to fall over and be harvested. Yuo must plan to harvest her this weekend. Her trichomes are getting a little more color than before. Is that from the drought? Happy Smokin'
Hi my very good friend, hope you are having a fine start to this day being you are up so early!

Stella really showed how the plant's sole focus during drought is protecting those buds. She could care less about those fan leaves now.

I do plan on another Saturday trim day and luckily with all the leaves we lost, it will expedite the trim process lol

She is so heavy, so close to being done

Did the drought bring out the amber some? Idk maybe I always tend to say yes but then again, it's the time she would be finishing anyway so I can't be 100% sure. I'm certain it helps as the plant is trying to finish before it thinks it will be hurt.

All I know is I love Stella but you know from the get go, my heart has been with Maestro-i always said she is the one to look for coming up in the caboose.

That Big Bull is so spread out in the tent, hard to imagine I had her shoved in the corner for so long!

Have a great day Bode and the rest of my 420 family!

Ok...got the trichomes uploaded for the droughting thread so figured why not just night cap tonight and leave you all with them here as well.

Be back tomorrow, hopefully, don't want to make any promises though!

This and the post before... just melting here. I dont even have the words for how amazing I feel afetr going through those cola and trich pics... gods the trich pics!!! Sooooooooo sticky and gooey and sexy and purpaprettyumyum! Its like my brains just went all drip fuzzy and got treated to a day stay at the Krissis Bud-N-Trich Mind Spa!:dreamy::green_heart::dreamy::green_heart::dreamy::green_heart::cheer::cheer::cheer::thumb::thanks:

Highya Krissi,

Love that post AutoNaught!

Gorgeous looking spears on Curly! She's gone the longest, and looks like the heaviest!! Plus her smoke should be awesome, as well!! And, her fans are still a pretty green after all this!! Happy Smokin'

This and the post before... just melting here. I dont even have the words for how amazing I feel afetr going through those cola and trich pics... gods the trich pics!!! Sooooooooo sticky and gooey and sexy and purpaprettyumyum! Its like my brains just went all drip fuzzy and got treated to a day stay at the Krissis Bud-N-Trich Mind Spa!:dreamy::green_heart::dreamy::green_heart::dreamy::green_heart::cheer::cheer::cheer::thumb::thanks:
This post made me laugh and smile! :thanks: :circle-of-love:
This tent is like some kind of Zen experience. Even on groggy morning days, waking up and walking in here to check on them is like a shot of espresso.

Maybe more like matcha tea with the coloring but you feel what Im throwing down!

Sandy is really coming out super nice and trichome ridden, had to take her out of the jars this morning though, couple of them were at 72-just another opportunity for me to stare at the buda and try not to smoosh them loving on them-cause I just want to give them a big hug!
Highya Krissi,
Hiiii Bode!!
Love that post AutoNaught!
Too funny this guy is!
Gorgeous looking spears on Curly!
Stella? I think you meant Stella...the tall one, yes?! She has super fat swords! They are just amazingly chunky! Reminds me of Gigi but bigger
She's gone the longest, and looks like the heaviest!! Plus her smoke should be awesome, as well!! And, her fans are still a pretty green after all this!!
What amazes me almost as much as the drought itself, is the plant's recovery. Other than cosmetic flaws, they are so resilient. Bounce back stronger than ever!

Happy Smokin'
Happy smoking my friend Bode

So at a total of 8.41 DRY OZ, we have Sandy in burp and cure. Took out my sampling tester nugget from a tiny bud that was clipped off during trim. It is glorious!

All trimmed up off her branches, she is a glistening wonder and so many colors in her to look at!

The girls left in the tent are amazingly beautiful and I can't wait to get more trichome shots of Stella tonight.

I've got a review to start doing but it's on a vape and my chest is still not 100%. I mention this cause beginning of next week I will be spending some time with that and won't be as visible on here.

Maestro will begin drought Monday and I plan on a weekend trim but my parents are coming again so this week may just be a little chaotic for me if I have to trim by myself come Monday night instead of the weekend.

But anyway, have a great day and remember to make someone smile today!

This post made me laugh and smile! :thanks: :circle-of-love:
Thusly, my day has been made! :yahoo: :hug::love:
This tent is like some kind of Zen experience. Even on groggy morning days, waking up and walking in here to check on them is like a shot of espresso.

Maybe more like matcha tea with the coloring but you feel what Im throwing down!
Not only do I feel it but I am picking it up and attempting to duplicate it here! :circle-of-love::meditate::meditate:
Sandy is really coming out super nice and trichome ridden, had to take her out of the jars this morning though, couple of them were at 72-just another opportunity for me to stare at the buda and try not to smoosh them loving on them-cause I just want to give them a big hug!
Hug Bud would be a great strain name!
Hiiii Bode!!

Too funny this guy is!
Piffle! lol ;)
So at a total of 8.41 DRY OZ, we have Sandy in burp and cure. Took out my sampling tester nugget from a tiny bud that was clipped off during trim. It is glorious!
Half pound of that glittery goodness! Yay you!!

The girls left in the tent are amazingly beautiful and I can't wait to get more trichome shots of Stella tonight.
Freaking Yay!! All the yays!
I've got a review to start doing but it's on a vape and my chest is still not 100%. I mention this cause beginning of next week I will be spending some time with that and won't be as visible on here.
Maybe wait if you can? Like Im sure no one wants you vaping with a less than happy chest just to get a review done. I mean just feels like bronchial issues may arise?? You do your thing though, just wanted to express that concern:love::green_heart::love:
Maestro will begin drought Monday and I plan on a weekend trim but my parents are coming again so this week may just be a little chaotic for me if I have to trim by myself come Monday night instead of the weekend.
Be. Good. To. You!
But anyway, have a great day and remember to make someone smile today!
As always you have yourself a beautiful day and thank you for the smiles you gave me with these pics today!!
:hug::thanks::passitleft::meditate:

Thusly, my day has been made! :yahoo: :hug::love:

Not only do I feel it but I am picking it up and attempting to duplicate it here! :circle-of-love::meditate::meditate:
Sending the :green_heart: :green_heart: :meditate::meditate::hippy::hippy:
Hug Bud would be a great strain name!
@CannaPot @Weed Seeds Express ??!!!
Piffle! lol ;)
It's true! Haha!
Half pound of that glittery goodness! Yay you!!
Seeing her at a .5lb let's me know that expecting a 1# harvest from both the remaining girls is absolutely something that is coming being Sandy was half their size!
Freaking Yay!! All the yays!
Yay! Yay! :party::snowboating:
Maybe wait if you can? Like Im sure no one wants you vaping with a less than happy chest just to get a review done. I mean just feels like bronchial issues may arise?? You do your thing though, just wanted to express that concern:love::green_heart::love:

Be. Good. To. You!
Rob already told me take my time and do it right when I feel up to it. He knows I'd never half ass it and also that my health comes first. I already expressed I wasn't feeling catching bronchitis this week. Aaaand bestie said no problem if we can't do Saturday she will come for the late night harvest Monday night. She's the best! Just got her a team Krissi shirt for her birthday. Going to get it screened this week with her name and birthday digits on the back! She always says she is my 'manager'.. in fact, when I took this position, she wanted details from Rob lol she's a trip

16632508859378707389272536274059.jpg

As always you have yourself a beautiful day and thank you for the smiles you gave me with these pics today!!
:hug::thanks::passitleft::meditate:
Happy to help make you smile, that's the goal of my day every day! :love::love::thanks::thanks:

Id buy it! :D:hug::hug::cheer::cheer:
It's true! Haha!

Seeing her at a .5lb let's me know that expecting a 1# harvest from both the remaining girls is absolutely something that is coming being Sandy was half their size!

Yay! Yay! :party::snowboating:
There is much to celebrate and be grateful for!:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Rob already told me take my time and do it right when I feel up to it. He knows I'd never half ass it and also that my health comes first. I already expressed I wasn't feeling catching bronchitis this week. Aaaand bestie said no problem if we can't do Saturday she will come for the late night harvest Monday night. She's the best! Just got her a team Krissi shirt for her birthday. Going to get it screened this week with her name and birthday digits on the back! She always says she is my 'manager'.. in fact, when I took this position, she wanted details from Rob lol she's a trip
Everyone needs a manager bestie type of person! She sounds awesome!!
That is just magnificent! :cheer::bravo::cheer:
Happy to help make you smile, that's the goal of my day every day! :love::love::thanks::thanks:
Same here and to you! :cheer::thanks::cheer:

Highya Krissi,

Lovely ladies! Yay on the drought of Big Bull. She is starting to bend her branches even being held up. Such a performer! Both are looking so gorgeous!! Love the "Plant Manager" display from Bestie. A little deceiving, but very applicable, just the same! I hope your weekend goes well, even with plans undecided. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Lovely ladies! Yay on the drought of Big Bull. She is starting to bend her branches even being held up. Such a performer! Both are looking so gorgeous!!
I'm so impressed with the weight on these girls! I was hoping for a Saturday harvest for Stella but looks like we may be waiting til Tuesday night as my parents will be here. They're heading out Saturday for a reunion which would have been a great time to trim but Stella isn't quite there yet...
Love the "Plant Manager" display from Bestie. A little deceiving, but very applicable, just the same! I hope your weekend goes well, even with plans undecided. Happy Smokin'
Well Plant Manager like a work plant but a cannabis plant instead of a work plant...lol I laughed when I saw the happy marijuana leaf and knew she would get a kick out of it. I should get us some matching shirts for trim days!

I didn't grab pics cause I'm setting up the spare room for the parents and I live with TK who is a slob and makes messes before the sun even finishes coming up so I have been picking up coffee from all over the oven that he spilled.

20220916_100919.jpg

He's worse than the baby...I asked him if he didn't clean up his own messes because he thought my name was Cinderella. Ironically, my parents almost named me Chinderella Marie and were going to call me Chi-Chi.

But hey, at least the lobster ravioli with gorgonzola Alfredo and lagunita sausage and garden peppers came out great last night along with my cheesy garlic bread.

What we really care about seeing this morning before I am a ghost for a couple days are these trichomes. Quick pics, only spent 3 minutes in there and no multiple shots to make sure they were decent. I'm surprised they were actually this clear.

Happy growing, happy weekend and thanks for all the love Bode and all my friends here

2022_09_16_09_46_33_039.png

2022_09_16_09_47_01_438.png

2022_09_16_09_46_41_748.png

2022_09_16_09_47_09_286.png

2022_09_16_09_48_25_325.png

2022_09_16_09_48_38_202.png

2022_09_16_09_47_35_327.png

2022_09_16_09_48_46_823.png

I'm so impressed with the weight on these girls! I was hoping for a Saturday harvest for Stella but looks like we may be waiting til Tuesday night as my parents will be here. They're heading out Saturday for a reunion which would have been a great time to trim but Stella isn't quite there yet...

Well Plant Manager like a work plant but a cannabis plant instead of a work plant...lol I laughed when I saw the happy marijuana leaf and knew she would get a kick out of it. I should get us some matching shirts for trim days!

I didn't grab pics cause I'm setting up the spare room for the parents and I live with TK who is a slob and makes messes before the sun even finishes coming up so I have been picking up coffee from all over the oven that he spilled.

20220916_100919.jpg

He's worse than the baby...I asked him if he didn't clean up his own messes because he thought my name was Cinderella. Ironically, my parents almost named me Chinderella Marie and were going to call me Chi-Chi.

But hey, at least the lobster ravioli with gorgonzola Alfredo and lagunita sausage and garden peppers came out great last night along with my cheesy garlic bread.

What we really care about seeing this morning before I am a ghost for a couple days are these trichomes. Quick pics, only spent 3 minutes in there and no multiple shots to make sure they were decent. I'm surprised they were actually this clear.

Happy growing, happy weekend and thanks for all the love Bode and all my friends here

2022_09_16_09_46_33_039.png

2022_09_16_09_47_01_438.png

2022_09_16_09_46_41_748.png

2022_09_16_09_47_09_286.png

2022_09_16_09_48_25_325.png

2022_09_16_09_48_38_202.png

2022_09_16_09_47_35_327.png

2022_09_16_09_48_46_823.png
lobster Ravioli and purple trich pics... this thread is soooooo good!!!

The trich pics... yeah I mean theres nothing to be said. You got a bunch of great pics all the more so for just being quickies. Apsirations galore Krissi! :cheer: :green_heart: :cheer: :yummy: :yummy: :circle-of-love:

Highya Krissi,

I was getting worried for awhile. I don't mean to keep tabs on you, just was hoping you were alright! So, you are. Yay! I seem to remember you mentioned it a post or two ago.

I have to agree with you on stella. She's just not quite there. The trichomes looked around 10% colored, better than before, though! She'll just be that more potent when you do harvest her!

OMG! That lobster ravioli and garden vegs, sausage, and cheesy garlic bread looks so good!! I forgot how much you Italians love pasta! Can't blame you any! Did you do all that from scratch, or use ravioli already made? You do eat great! Oh, btw, I won't think bad of Julie when she spills coffee. I do clean it up, but usually a few spots on the floor, or counter. Nothing like what you put up with!!

I took a couple pics of my ladies, but we'll see if we can get the technology right to get them into my computer. Technology hasn't been goog to us last few years, so I won't promise anything. Happy Smokin'

lobster Ravioli and purple trich pics... this thread is soooooo good!!!
The food makes it...trichs just keep people like you around :rofl: :love:
The trich pics... yeah I mean theres nothing to be said. You got a bunch of great pics all the more so for just being quickies. Apsirations galore Krissi! :cheer: :green_heart: :cheer: :yummy: :yummy: :circle-of-love:
More trich pics to come through beginning of next week. Maybe I'll be able to grab some late Sunday after my parents go to sleep. We shall see my friend but I promise you more to look forward to! :cheer::hippy:
Highya Krissi,

I was getting worried for awhile. I don't mean to keep tabs on you, just was hoping you were alright! So, you are. Yay! I seem to remember you mentioned it a post or two ago.
You are the sweetest. Julie is a lucky lady!! :thanks::love::love:
I have to agree with you on stella. She's just not quite there. The trichomes looked around 10% colored, better than before, though! She'll just be that more potent when you do harvest her!
Eager but not too eager to mess with me being able to harvest her at her primo finest and most perfectly ripe conditions! Let her ride her green wave a little longer, heck, she's my daughter-a little beachy surfer chic :surf:
OMG! That lobster ravioli and garden vegs, sausage, and cheesy garlic bread looks so good!! I forgot how much you Italians love pasta! Can't blame you any! Did you do all that from scratch, or use ravioli already made?
Ravs I bought fresh not frozen but pre-made, sauce from scratch. Veggies from my garden. Forgot to mention I also had some of my sundried tomatoes in the sauce c/o my garden also! So yummy...as for the bread, us Italians loooooove carbs and cheese omg bread and cheese like two of my most favorite things. If someone told me I was gluten or lactose intolerant I think I would implode :rofl:
You do eat great! Oh, btw, I won't think bad of Julie when she spills coffee. I do clean it up, but usually a few spots on the floor, or counter. Nothing like what you put up with!!
He's a slob! I watch him brush cheese it crumbs off his lap onto the carpet that he knows I vaccum twice a day for my son anyway...ugh be grateful you have Julie, she sounds like a Saint and your perfect partner! :green_heart::circle-of-love:
I took a couple pics of my ladies, but we'll see if we can get the technology right to get them into my computer. Technology hasn't been goog to us last few years, so I won't promise anything. Happy Smokin'

I'd love to see if you can try! You know I'm curious about that Mobstah strain as I am ready to try one for myself soon!!

Glad I could get on here when everyone was asleep tonight and get to my girls and chat with you both. Think they may help me sleep once the insomnia goes away after another joint.

I feel like I shafted you guys last few days with pics of them almost at Week 10.

So here are some bud size focused shots. Wanted to present these in a way that really accentuated both these Gelato-K and Big Bull girls.

Much grow love, again, may or may not be on tomorrow so have a great Saturday if I am not back on here!

Highya Krissi,

They're still gorgeous! I'm sure Stella will make you smile in more ways than one! She'll fill your jars and your soul!! Looking forward to seeing her weight after drying!! How 'bout that! Asking a lady how much she weighs! Haha.

Are you going to get trichome pics of Big Bull? I think it's fun to compare the before and after the drought pics of trichomes. She must be the bigest budded lady you've grown? Who doesn't like big ones?!? Anyways, I hope your weekend has fun in it! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

They're still gorgeous! I'm sure Stella will make you smile in more ways than one! She'll fill your jars and your soul!! Looking forward to seeing her weight after drying!! How 'bout that! Asking a lady how much she weighs! Haha.
I think that's the only time it's ok to wonder what a woman weighs!! I'm wondering too and I'm a woman!! :rofl: Each cola is just so thick, it's like buds on buds! Buds we are still waiting to finish up for use in filling up soul! She's gonna be PERFECT when we pull her!! Can't wait to share her with you and our friends here!
Are you going to get trichome pics of Big Bull? I think it's fun to compare the before and after the drought pics of trichomes. She must be the bigest budded lady you've grown? Who doesn't like big ones?!? Anyways, I hope your weekend has fun in it! Happy Smoking!
Big Bull is the biggest budded for sure. Never have I had one from top to bottom of branch being this incredibly heavy. Had she not been a Squat indica, I would have had her on suspensions from a month ago! But even that stature is failing her now on a couple branches. They are way too thick to snap, I'm lucky in that regard also with her!

Of course, I will take scope shots of her tomorrow pre-drought or tonight if I can get to it, I am happy to share her progress and changes from start to finish! I feel like I do take pre pics though but I must never put them here, only on my drought thread! I'm so sorry for not including those in my journal feeds! My apologies Bode! Hope you have had a fantastic weekend!

Just trichome shots of Stella today, still not there but still sitting really pretty!

Highya Krissi,

Gotta love the purpleish trichomes in there!! More purple color here and there. Very pretty. She seems to be taking her time getting to the amber trichomes. Maybe just lengthening her harvest window. I hope you have a great weekend! Happy Smokin'

I think that's the only time it's ok to wonder what a woman weighs!! I'm wondering too and I'm a woman!! :rofl: Each cola is just so thick, it's like buds on buds! Buds we are still waiting to finish up for use in filling up soul! She's gonna be PERFECT when we pull her!! Can't wait to share her with you and our friends here!

Big Bull is the biggest budded for sure. Never have I had one from top to bottom of branch being this incredibly heavy. Had she not been a Squat indica, I would have had her on suspensions from a month ago! But even that stature is failing her now on a couple branches. They are way too thick to snap, I'm lucky in that regard also with her!

Of course, I will take scope shots of her tomorrow pre-drought or tonight if I can get to it, I am happy to share her progress and changes from start to finish! I feel like I do take pre pics though but I must never put them here, only on my drought thread! I'm so sorry for not including those in my journal feeds! My apologies Bode! Hope you have had a fantastic weekend!

Just trichome shots of Stella today, still not there but still sitting really pretty!

I want posters of these! Lovely!

Back
Top Bottom