Chi-Chi's Story: A Gelato Auto Grow Featuring 4 Of Our Fantasic Sponsors

Oh and meant to say that Herbies had the zkittlez for freebies, where I got mine. Super stable and strong and resilient. I was very impressed with their enthusiasm. Then they flowered a bit early (probably some goofy newb thing I did to them) but other than that they have been super duper friendly happy plants.
I've wanted to try Herbies for a while now. I bought some new seeds (Zombie Death Fuck and Super Silver Crack) but both strains are not from our sponsors (I just was looking for the different, you know-the out there strains)

Next round of seeds though, whenever I need some, probably will be from there although I'm loving Kannabia right now in my big tent and I got those seeds through @CannaPot who had a crazy selection being they use sister companies.

Wow you can really see it in these! Its definitely not optics.
Oh no def not, it's real. All my buds have looked like this since droughting

Your big difference from most is the droughting yeah?
I'm thinking it to be, finding ways to prove it other than passing off buds to everyone post drought and cure though is difficult.
Its gotta be! You really are the Coral Queen!
I really am liking the CQ title-my whole house is nautical lol
Id love to see a lab comp bewteen nugs from cloned sisters one with drought one without and focusing on those trichs.
Me too!! I gotta call Doogie...I'm sure he has connections!

Oh no def not, it's real. All my buds have looked like this since droughting

I'm thinking it to be, finding ways to prove it other than passing off buds to everyone post drought and cure though is difficult.

I really am liking the CQ title-my whole house is nautical lol

Me too!! I gotta call Doogie...I'm sure he has connections!
LOL!! I was just peeping all your older pics to see if it had happened a bunch and if different strains.
This is amazing to look at. I mean Ive just not really ever seen trichomes stack like that so consistently and constantly. Icky sticky indeed.

I had no idea it would work on multiple levels! yay! :D

If Doogie has the connect, that info is going to be interesting as all get out whether its exactly the same are some crazy variables show up. Cutting edge maybe thingie :surf::idea:

LOL!! I was just peeping all your older pics to see if it had happened a bunch and if different strains.
This is amazing to look at. I mean Ive just not really ever seen trichomes stack like that so consistently and constantly. Icky sticky indeed.
I knew I felt like there was a peeping Tom behind me...just thought it was the ghost that lives here :rofl: true story..but yes, very sticky, always
I had no idea it would work on multiple levels! yay! :D
Yes, all strains, autos, photos, you name it.
If Doogie has the connect, that info is going to be interesting as all get out whether its exactly the same are some crazy variables show up. Cutting edge maybe thingie :surf::idea:
If only I knew how to get a hold of Doogie-I see epic things ahead!

I knew I felt like there was a peeping Tom behind me...just thought it was the ghost that lives here :rofl: true story..but yes, very sticky, always
LMAO!!! :cool: Love the ghostly things in this world. Sticky Ghost sounds like a hash plant to me. Wait what were we saying?
Yes, all strains, autos, photos, you name it.
Im going to drought at least two plants next grow since Im going indoors. Will be autos. Very very excite dto try for some of the sweet deep sea coral weed!:surf:
If only I knew how to get a hold of Doogie-I see epic things ahead!
I have no idea who they are. Though Ive heard great things about Neil Patrick Harris personally :)

LMAO!!! :cool: Love the ghostly things in this world. Sticky Ghost sounds like a hash plant to me. Wait what were we saying?
Omg I saw a strain called sticky dicky. We have just developed a new strain. It'll be Amnesia AK-47 and Ghost Train....Eureka! Go us! :high-five:
Im going to drought at least two plants next grow since Im going indoors. Will be autos. Very very excite dto try for some of the sweet deep sea coral weed!:surf:
:dreamy::popcorn:
I have no idea who they are. Though Ive heard great things about Neil Patrick Harris personally :)
:laughtwo: I mean it's NPH....have you seen how they dress up for Halloween, speaking of ghosts, they are the best, his family!

So Im thinking that droughting really enlogates the stalk of your trichomes while also triggering more new trichomes. I think a merging of the two that sort of builds onto itself. Older trichome growing long enough to barely stay straight while new ones grow up fast into any space around them. As they do so the sticky sort of glues them together and they form a more singular wavy mass.

What really freaks me out about yours is how pronounced it can be all over every part of the bud an dalso how deep it can get as well.

Im freaking out over the need to smoke nugs like these. lol

OMG! That sounds so good actually!:high-five::cheer:
F yes it does! If I only was ballsy and had room enough to have males!!!
yesssly :dreamy::drool:

YES! Love them too! lol:hug:
:circle-of-love:
So Im thinking that droughting really enlogates the stalk of your trichomes while also triggering more new trichomes. I think a merging of the two that sort of builds onto itself. Older trichome growing long enough to barely stay straight while new ones grow up fast into any space around them. As they do so the sticky sort of glues them together and they form a more singular wavy mass.
You are on my wavelength! I was just reading a study about trichome morphology in periods of stress!!!!! Seems as if you very well may be on to something!

So as we know, trichomes are used to protect right? So when the plants stress, the trichomes-like the leaves in the plant in the study that grew aerial leaves even though it was an underwater plant, morphs to tolerate and endure the stress and changes of the environment.

What you said about the merging, it is as if when we have a very big contusion and the bone forms desperately over it to compensate and protect. Or in osteo-arthritis, when bone spurs present off the main bone as a result of stress in order to protect the compromised areas
What really freaks me out about yours is how pronounced it can be all over every part of the bud an dalso how deep it can get as well.
I was in awe the first time I did it and just like you said, to see it happen then over and over I was absolutely convinced (besides that medicinal smoke) that this was how to up the end game
Im freaking out over the need to smoke nugs like these. lol
Brother, idk where you are but if ever you are in NJ or I come to wherever you are, I'm all down to share my gardens and their harvests

Wow Krissi, those nugs look amazing!!
Hey Timmy Tim Tim!!
Thanks my brother, just a little nugger but she finished up strong all over. Smoking on her and some trim kief after I give the baby a bath and I'm excited. That nug lasted me all day!

F yes it does! If I only was ballsy and had room enough to have males!!!
Ballsy and having males reads so funny lol. But yeah me too! Sometime after I feel like my reserves will last a certain length of time I will definitely start playing with genetics. That’s the plan anyway lol.
You are on my wavelength! I was just reading a study about trichome morphology in periods of stress!!!!! Seems as if you very well may be on to something!

So as we know, trichomes are used to protect right? So when the plants stress, the trichomes-like the leaves in the plant in the study that grew aerial leaves even though it was an underwater plant, morphs to tolerate and endure the stress and changes of the environment.

What you said about the merging, it is as if when we have a very big contusion and the bone forms desperately over it to compensate and protect. Or in osteo-arthritis, when bone spurs present off the main bone as a result of stress in order to protect the compromised areas

I was in awe the first time I did it and just like you said, to see it happen then over and over I was absolutely convinced (besides that medicinal smoke) that this was how to up the end game
Yesyesyesyesyes!!! Wavelengthing achieved! It’s a really cool thing you’re doing and I can’t agree more, it’s definitely THE way to up the end game.

LWA will be the key. The consistent repeatability, makes this well worth studying deeper into. Giving the power to home growers to increase the potency and yield of their crops, this is great karma and a service to those of us that need the medicine 🙌💪✌️
Brother, idk where you are but if ever you are in NJ or I come to wherever you are, I'm all down to share my gardens and their harvests

Oh not that far! North central MA here. Just a few minutes from Vermont border 😁

Ballsy and having males reads so funny lol. But yeah me too! Sometime after I feel like my reserves will last a certain length of time I will definitely start playing with genetics. That’s the plan anyway lol.
Me three brother!
Yesyesyesyesyes!!! Wavelengthing achieved! It’s a really cool thing you’re doing and I can’t agree more, it’s definitely THE way to up the end game.
I try to share it cause I believe it works and I need the medicine, too!
LWA will be the key. The consistent repeatability, makes this well worth studying deeper into. Giving the power to home growers to increase the potency and yield of their crops, this is great karma and a service to those of us that need the medicine 🙌💪✌️
Absolutely, it is the way in which we can all achieve this no matter what the grow. The more you do it, I sweat, it becomes second nature-you just feel when its time!
Oh not that far! North central MA here. Just a few minutes from Vermont border 😁
Oh buddy. We can make this work! For sure!

My friend who is MIA @Tkmk is from RI. Wish we could all get together like the whole damn East Coast Family! @Bode is here and @Grand Daddy Black @StoneOtter @HappyHazmat88 and so many more!

My friend who is MIA @Tkmk is from RI. Wish we could all get together like the whole damn East Coast Family! @Bode is here and @Grand Daddy Black @StoneOtter @HappyHazmat88 and so many more!
Yup we're all roughly 8 hours away 🤔 ... I'm fairly close to a lot of the Canadian members to.

It would really be an awesome event to meet all the cool people that we all chat with daily.... Put a face and all to the comments and posts...you know?... A few of us have shared what we look like but it's not the same as meeting in person lol.

Edit: I know a lot stay incognito due to legal reasons....

Me three brother!

and 4 and 5 and 6... All the good numbers lol:hmmmm:
I try to share it cause I believe it works and I need the medicine, too!
The medicine is in what you do as well as what you share... and smoke :high-five::bravo:
Absolutely, it is the way in which we can all achieve this no matter what the grow. The more you do it, I sweat, it becomes second nature-you just feel when its time!

I cant wait to add it to the methodology. Makes me even more excited to go indoors!
Oh buddy. We can make this work! For sure!

Ohhhhhhhhh... maybe there is a space where we could all have a small private harvest fest sometime? It bares serious consideration!

Yup we're all roughly 8 hours away 🤔 ... I'm fairly close to a lot of the Canadian members to.
Oh Canada! A chance to meet up with @Bill284?! I'll take it!
It would really be an awesome event to meet all the cool people that we all chat with daily.... Put a face and all to the comments and posts...you know?... A few of us have shared what we look like but it's not the same as meeting in person lol.
Def not. That would be so so gnarly
Edit: I know a lot stay incognito due to legal reasons....
True but what are we gonna call the police on ourselves when we meet at Cracker Barrel, eat biscuits and smoke fatty after fatty in the parking lot? Naaaaahhhhh
and 4 and 5 and 6... All the good numbers lol:hmmmm:
:laugh:...I really wish they would slightly change this guy so he's not so neurotic looking. Gives me anxiety some lmao
The medicine is in what you do as well as what you share... and smoke :high-five::bravo:
AND SHARE AND SMOKE AND SHARE AND SMOKE. The art of cannabis growing
I cant wait to add it to the methodology. Makes me even more excited to go indoors!
I forgot you're outside! Aaaaah so much better inside, well more easily monitored and controllable at least
Ohhhhhhhhh... maybe there is a space where we could all have a small private harvest fest sometime? It bares serious consideration!
Um @West Hippie has lots of property but @East Coast Marley420, if he ever comes back to us, showed me a pic of his backyard and that's primo primo bud party area, out there in the backwoods-also, east coast-the very very north

Oh Canada! A chance to meet up with @Bill284?! I'll take it!

Def not. That would be so so gnarly

True but what are we gonna call the police on ourselves when we meet at Cracker Barrel, eat biscuits and smoke fatty after fatty in the parking lot? Naaaaahhhhh

:laugh:...I really wish they would slightly change this guy so he's not so neurotic looking. Gives me anxiety some lmao

AND SHARE AND SMOKE AND SHARE AND SMOKE. The art of cannabis growing

I forgot you're outside! Aaaaah so much better inside, well more easily monitored and controllable at least

Um @West Hippie has lots of property but @East Coast Marley420, if he ever comes back to us, showed me a pic of his backyard and that's primo primo bud party area, out there in the backwoods-also, east coast-the very very north
That would be nice to have a smoke out , if I could grow outside it’d be a jungle . I learned this summer from the neighbor not to grow in the wide open here when there’s a drought and 107 degree sun for 40+ days. Plus my luck to have a great smoke out swat would be on one of there practice runs out my way ! They came over the house two months ago . Nothing would make me happier than to meet faces that I’ve meet on the 420 form :love: Sharing journals and would love to share my grows . Sorry but I’d have to drop a cap but I’d be as high as y’all in a hour and a half.

That would be nice to have a smoke out , if I could grow outside it’d be a jungle . I learned this summer from the neighbor not to grow in the wide open here when there’s a drought and 107 degree sun for 40+ days.
well maybe that would bring the droughting concept to a whole new level :rofl:
Plus my luck to have a great smoke out swat would be on one of there practice runs out my way !
This is true!!! Damn police
They came over the house two months ago . Nothing would make me happier than to meet faces that I’ve meet on the 420 form :love: Sharing journals and would love to share my grows . Sorry but I’d have to drop a cap but I’d be as high as y’all in a hour and a half.
A chance for an afternoon with West, take all the capsules you want, we just want you with us!:circle-of-love:

I went to the swamps hunting alligator 8 years ago and they all called me chi , I didn’t know what that was till I googled it ,Friend , thought that was awesome!

I went to the swamps hunting alligator 8 years ago and they all called me chi , I didn’t know what that was till I googled it ,Friend , thought that was awesome!
That is awesome because you in essence, truly are all of those things!!

Back
Top Bottom