Been taking care of my Dad lately that moved in with us recently.
sooo GG are you from Gainseville? One of my cousins used to be the athletic trainer at UF many many many years ago. My parents and grandmother are in PSL.
So, we just been chillin out. Im kinda retired and my other two brothers are busy. So, im just growing tree and hanging out with pops..lol
good for you...that sounds wonderful.
.you probably can tell ive been consuming too much cannabis lately..lol
You and me both brother
Cheers Krissi, always great seeing you too.
how that blueberry? Insane thich production
Always a pleasure and it's delicious. So berry smelling, like Boo Berry cereal. Smooth hit, one of my favorite smokes, and it hits hard. You feel the Indica for sure but still gives you some happy energy so you're not couch locked. I was driving the other day and said wow, that hit strong and it's a creeper!

sooo GG are you from Gainseville? One of my cousins used to be the athletic trainer at UF many many many years ago. My parents and grandmother are in PSL.

good for you...that sounds wonderful.

You and me both brother

Always a pleasure and it's delicious. So berry smelling, like Boo Berry cereal. Smooth hit, one of my favorite smokes, and it hits hard. You feel the Indica for sure but still gives you some happy energy so you're not couch locked. I was driving the other day and said wow, that hit strong and it's a creeper!
All Gville, fla. Lol.. my entire family went to UF except me. Wish my focus was on school instead of surfing, partying, etc. I moved away about 20yrs ago but still love that place. Just chill, nobody on your ass kinda place.
Great pot and music back then in Gville.lol
Really cool he was a Athletic Trainer, bet he still in really good shape.

Love the report on the blueberry, seriously thinking about ordering that one.

Been taking care of my Dad lately that moved in with us recently. So, we just been chillin out. Im kinda retired and my other two brothers are busy. So, im just growing tree and hanging out with pops..lol..you probably can tell ive been consuming too much cannabis lately..lol
Cheers Krissi, always great seeing you too.
how that blueberry? Insane thich production
Your pictures look beautiful Jersey I don’t see anything 👀wrong with them. Idk? Maybe I need my 👀checked? And if I didn’t say it before I’ll tell ya now I ❤️💕ya robe buddy for taking care of your Pop’s. Much respect! CL🍀

I save my sugar leaves but I absolutelyfall short of harnessing the good that's in those fan leaves. I've been saving them in a photo book for my sister, she wants to use them to make resin art and stuff like cutting boards and all that jazz so I guess I'm not wasting it wasting it...

Did you go did you go??!!
Yes I picked the salve up and got back home to house full great grand babies. Then this morning I put @InTheShed salve on , it’s been a big habit . So I’ll try Hashgirl’s in the morning I put it on top of InTheShed’s so no out of site out of mind mistake .
Girls are looking great Sweetheart

All Gville, fla. Lol.. my entire family went to UF except me. Wish my focus was on school instead of surfing, partying, etc. I moved away about 20yrs ago but still love that place. Just chill, nobody on your ass kinda place.
Great pot and music back then in Gville.lol

I mean, surfing, partying, music, great pot, Florida...must have been hard to focus on the studying
Really cool he was a Athletic Trainer, bet he still in really good shape.
Pretty sure he's an Eye Talian ball like most of the Italians..being an athletic trainer doesn't make you athletic lol I'm pretty sure he was sneaking cannolis in the lockeroom
Love the report on the blueberry, seriously thinking about ordering that one.
You have to. If you haven't had a Blueberry yet, please, try one. I know a few people who say this is one of their all time faves-not just me!
Your pictures look beautiful Jersey I don’t see anything 👀wrong with them. Idk? Maybe I need my 👀checked?
You'll see what I mean in the next set of photos buddy!
And if I didn’t say it before I’ll tell ya now I ❤️💕ya robe buddy for taking care of your Pop’s. Much respect! CL🍀
That was GG taking care of his Pops! Mine live in Florida, living the retirement dream at the moment but yes, between you with Mama and GG with Papa, awww you guys are the BEST :circle-of-love::dreamy:
Yes I picked the salve up and got back home to house full great grand babies.
awww yaaaaay!!!
Then this morning I put @InTheShed salve on , it’s been a big habit . So I’ll try Hashgirl’s in the morning I put it on top of InTheShed’s so no out of site out of mind mistake
DOUBLE UP! No hurt in that!
Girls are looking great Sweetheart
Thanks West, learned most from you, you know! :hug:

Highya Krissi,

Those pics of GGxSLH colas are awesome! I see what you mean - which one wasn't topped! Very noticeable. The topped colas are twice the size, almost! They're huge! I'm glad I mentioned it! Much better than burnt tops and smaller colas!
Picture taking - I do like the tripod held pics better! Much more clarity! I started liking photography also a long while back. Fun pastime. Your always thinking of ways to do things. I used to think with the frame of the camera. You know, put your thumb and forefingers together - a camera frame? Anyways, You're improving a lot. All that practicing has to be paying off.
I know you strive to do better each grow. What's hard to believe is how the buds turn out! So fat, frosty, and colorful! Gorgeous looking ladies!! You've come so far!
Edit - hit the wrong button again, lol. I guess that's a message to sign off. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Those pics of GGxSLH colas are awesome! I see what you mean - which one wasn't topped! Very noticeable. The topped colas are twice the size, almost! They're huge!
Right! Thats crazy to me!
I'm glad I mentioned it! Much better than burnt tops and smaller colas!
I agree, I had never heard of it so I am so grateful you knew of something and everyone put their minds together and then everyone was talking back building buds in my absence while the toilets were overflowing on NYE! This is another reason why I love it here, non stop information, always!
Picture taking - I do like the tripod held pics better! Much more clarity!
See! So easy to tell!
I started liking photography also a long while back. Fun pastime. Your always thinking of ways to do things. I used to think with the frame of the camera. You know, put your thumb and forefingers together - a camera frame?
It gets addicting almost, photography. Love that its like an instant gratification although a little stressful!
Anyways, You're improving a lot. All that practicing has to be paying off.
I know you strive to do better each grow. What's hard to believe is how the buds turn out! So fat, frosty, and colorful! Gorgeous looking ladies!! You've come so far!
So much more to go! As Dr.Suess would say, "Oh the places you'll go!"
Edit - hit the wrong button again, lol. I guess that's a message to sign off. Happy Smokin'
I kept doing that earlier. Kept getting 888and pop up on my phone...maybe it's a ghost visiting us both! Have a good night Bode!

So I said I would be back for PIII of the daily update and the last of the Zombie Deaths for this week as our focal plants.

I'm going to start with finishing off Spike's focus in a few of her:

Remember Spike is our interesting one, been that way since she emerged from the soil-my Zombie seedling that took an extra day to straighten herself up (hence why she is a day behind Gizmo) very zombie like if you ask me...and Giz is just really pretty.

I don't have a good term for her; if flirty was also a noun, I'd coin her as that. Idk she reminds me a little of Ariel. That could be the Blueberry I just smoked before dinner..thanks to @GainesvilleGreen for bringing her up earlier as I had forgotten my bowl with her in it had been packed for hours while I cooked and cleaned.

But anyway, again, these MACROS, when you zoom (and even when you don't) will be much more clear than the normal shots, almost with a 3D feel to them.

I want to also note as a reminder, that a seed is a seed is a seed. Every seed is DIFFERENT.
These two sisters are a prime example.

Just because you have a strain look like A one grow, you may drop another seed from that very same bank that came in that very same container that you grow in the exact same environment under the exact same conditions as the last one you ran and yet this one will look like B.

It's not often I run 2 of the same strains aide by side-even though I'm doing this is both tents currently lol so all of these eccentricities are awesome to see occurring at the same time. Just so much fun stuff going on in this tent and I am beyond happy to share with my friends!

Happy Grow Saturday Night, wished you guys were around for dinner, we had plenty of leftovers!

20230107_205414.jpg
20230107_210600.jpg
20230107_202950.jpg

....always smoke before, after and WHILE cooking a meal. You'll thank me later. :high-five:

Well,  flirt can be either a noun or a verb. As in, "She's such a flirt." Or, "she's going to flirt with you."
Facts...guess I was trying to use the verb flirty cause it rhymed with Krissi :rofl:

Hell Yeah, food looks delicious and ill take a plate and have the blueberry and Zombie Death for dessert. Wait, thats too much sugar for my diabetes. Maybe, just the blueberry :thedoubletake: lol..
Come on over! Tomorrow is our Christmas dinner with my sis/cousin/bestie-we're doing Spaghetti and meatballs (chicken for me meatloaf mix for them), salad, antipasta, garlic bread. Another diabetic?! Aaayyyy Type II I take it since you can't have too much sugar? TK is type I. Sugar is either 40 or 350 lol he's getting better though, had a pump since he was 21. Trying to keep him around 150 but he averages like 185-225 during the day...luckily for you the Zombie Death and Blueberry are sugar free, I used Splenda instead of raw sugar :rofl: that's not the same for the Cinnamon Crunch cake I will be making for dessert tomorrow, that one, you need in a small sliver!

Just kidding about the Diabetes. Pops has it, the later stage. So, i do need to be careful about my diet.

Spaghetti and meatballs sounds great. I know you guys dont play around with food. My brother lives on long island , which its a treat for me the stuff my face when we visit..lol

Smoking on some blueberry now from DP. Really like it alot but didn't have your trich production.
20221212_110214.jpg

Just kidding about the Diabetes. Pops has it, the later stage. So, i do need to be careful about my diet.

Spaghetti and meatballs sounds great. I know you guys dont play around with food. My brother lives on long island , which its a treat for me the stuff my face when we visit..lol
Oooh yeaaaa NY sweets! The BEST!
Smoking on some blueberry now from DP. Really like it alot but didn't have your trich production.
20221212_110214.jpg
I know I'll be stoned for all the times I mention this non sponsored bank (I really need to get a hold of someone over there and have them come on board) but i49 seeds. It's where the Zombie Deaths are from, the Blueberry autos, my Bubblegum autos, AK-47 and Blue Cheese Autos, my G-13 photoperiod....all have had tremendous results.

I got dibs on the leftovers! Meatball sandwich with some provolone, love this journal.
I got you Gid, I told you this! Great Bud and Good Food are where it's at!

16731980391538071407414281892735.jpg

And hey guys, guess what?! I had "lost" my little collection of HASH but I remembered just now where I "put it so I wouldnt lose it"...aaaah, I hate when I do things like that but love when I find what I thought I wouldn't have to look for....

Hash.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous pictures! Macros are much better! Crystal clear today! Your ZDF's are putting on a show!! Love those purple colors! And all that goo! Just WOW! Some bud pics look like they're ready to harvest, and others have many white pistils still showing! Maybe the one without white pistils wants to be a testor bud! Love the look of your supper! Very healthy eating. That's like we do. Only you're much better at presentation than I am. Looks like an enjoyable supper!
you fall in love.
Who couldn't fall in love with those ladies!!
Thinking of growing as I would a sport
I like to think of growing as a hobby. No stress, just putting around with it! And...
a place to make friends, learn, grow (literally), better
(Up Arrows)
consuming too much cannabis
Is that a thing? Happy Smokin'

Wanted to give @Melville Hobbes a shout out today as I do a kind of update post.

He had suggested, as I've mentioned before, for me to get a microphone holder for my microscope to help me capture those trichome and small object shots more clearly because of my unsteady hands.

Well, let me tell you guys that this gooseneck 3-6ft tall microphone holder is the best! You've already seen how it works for my general cannabis photography but it is also adding so much ease for me on my review photos!

Allowing me to do some cool shots of products in the midst of all the flowers.

For all those who love taking photos of their plants and being creative with it, I'd absolutely look into one of these. For $25, it was a steal.

The main plants seen in these practice photos for 2 of my current reviews are our Sirius Black and Zombie Death. Spicoli is completely absent from these and you can see just glimpses of our Gelato-K in Chunk.

I doubt I will get to Journaling later tonight or getting pics into my journals tomorrow as feeds are tonight and tomorrow and I'm going to prep all my food for Monday, tonight.

I know it's not a great update or anything but I figure I'll just hit you with a few things on these two sponsor products while I'm at it.

So 1st we have @DYNOMYCO. We know this as my innoculent. Since implementing this into my cultivation routine, we have seen phenomenal increases in bounty and expeditious growth.

I've been able to flip my plants to flower 2 weeks earlier than when I wasn't using this product. In fact, I've HAD to because my plants and roots had gotten too big to veg them any longer.

So what does this mean for you? Mychorrizal acts as a super highway as it colonizes and protects your plants from pathogens. The colonized mychorrhiza then attach themselves to places where your roots wouldn't normally go to, increasing both the availability and uptake of nutrients and feeds. In addition, this innoculent encourages the elevated presence of both Phosphate and Phosphorus throughout the plants life cycle.

Both of these nutrients are key to bud development and higher quantities are usually added in flower to promote bud growth. When using DYNOMYCO, your plants already have extra of these nutrients flowing through them from the vegetative stage-the result? Healthier, faster growing, bigger budded plants.

Now the Nova vape is something I have yet to even try yet as I was finishing up the product photos before diving into testing and writing my content. However, I will note some cool things their rep, Harlee, talked to me about.

1. It is a dry vape
2. It is a smokeless vape
3. It doesn't light up NYC when you take a toke, there is no illuminating function
4. It has a special feature that disallows the bud to continue to burn after a hit. It allows you to smoke puffs at your leisure!

These are just a few things. I'm not going to go deep into the specs until I'm sound on them all myself and have had the opportunity to try this unique vape out!

Other than that like I said, if you don't see me here after this afternoon, don't worry, I'll be back Tuesday!

Happy new GROW week tomorrow everyone!

The food looks great... there was a time in my life that I ate fried chicken, but that was a long time ago. I don't eat any animal products, except for the occasional hard boiled eggs. No dairy, no cheese, no meat, no fish. I eat almost exclusively organic food. I enjoy plant-based cheese and yogurt. I recently stopped frying as a form of cooking – i.e. high-temperature cooking. I also stopped smoking herb... I only vape.

These are just my personal health choices, and spiritual choices. I guess I'm sharing this because our common ground is that we are all growing cannabis, not that we all have the same dietary habits.

The food looks great... there was a time in my life that I ate fried chicken, but that was a long time ago. I don't eat any animal products, except for the occasional hard boiled eggs. No dairy, no cheese, no meat, no fish. I eat almost exclusively organic food. I enjoy plant-based cheese and yogurt. I recently stopped frying as a form of cooking – i.e. high-temperature cooking. I also stopped smoking herb... I only vape.
If it makes you feel better, it wasn't frying, it was sautéing in avocado oil. I recently eliminated fried foods from my diet as well as red meat (with the exception of my meatballs yesterday-it was a holiday dinner) no shrimp and no butter or oils other than olive or avocado.
These are just my personal health choices, and spiritual choices. I guess I'm sharing this because our common ground is that we are all growing cannabis, not that we all have the same dietary habits.
I appreciate you sharing your health routine with us. A lot of people's health would benefit greatly just from simple dietary changes and I feel as if you present this truth well here!

So I'm back! Holidays are finally over! Our dinner was delicious, the conversations were great and we all enjoyed each other's company which was most important!
Here's a teaser into our main course and dessert.....

20230109_121443.jpg
20230108_182340.jpg
20230108_184352.jpg

It is DAYS 100/101 DAY 43 FLOWER WK 6!!!

I went and did a mutli-focus entry for today. I didn't want to look at just one girl since I've been absent for a few days.

We will go ahead though and take a look at our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze in Spicoli, as this back-building buds technique has proven to be a winner in my book so far. The size of these colas now after about a week and a half is insane!

Moving on, our Sirius Black is much more purple than my last. A deep purple, too. My seed ran before her had many many colors coming in on her foliage around Week 7. If this girl is going to follow suit it will happen by the end of this week. If not, we are looking at a plant that follows suit in most of the other Sirius Black grows. I had yet to see one with my coloring and wondered if it would happen again or if Falkor would follow more in line with the dark purple hues Sirius Black is known for. In a week or so, we will know for sure.

Contrasting, our Zombie Death in the back, Gizmo, finishing up faster than her sister, is beginning to get some foliar color. Getting those yellows and pinks and some purple as well on her leaves as her buds maintain that pink-purple sugar laiden look she has carried with her since early-flower.

The tent together, smells like I imagine Heaven will smell. It's a massive collection of stupendous aromas and the matriculation of those scents/aromas over the last week has been something to note. We are in over drive in this tent now friends and I can't wait to see what late flower is going to bring us!

That's all for today my friends. These shots are using my new ring light, It helps to pull those colors from the back of the tent from farther away. All these shots were taken with the camera outside of the tent between the ring light. Usually I have to get up and over and inside the tent to pull these colors as well as I did with these pics.

I just played with it for like an half hour last night so pics will get better as I work this light more but for now, I hope these will do! I tried to group the colored girls together and keep our GGSLH out of those pics as much as I could.

Enjoy your day friends! Wish we were all closer so we could share in smoke and food and laughter!

Back
Top Bottom