Highya Krissi,

I don't know how, but they look bigger and better than yesterday. Those lights must be extrodinary. You're setting the bar pretty high just to be able to compare those ladies with! If they'll get you as high for as good as they look, you'll have to touch down once in awhile just to believe it's real!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I don't know how, but they look bigger and better than yesterday.
Buy they are supposed to look bigger every day now!! I see them too often I guess to notice the differences, I do when I look back at photos though!
Those lights must be extrodinary.
i know it is just a 480W but in the 4 x 4 x 8 thrrr is no light i wouod want more than this @Mars Hydro FC4800, it catapluted my grows for sure!
You're setting the bar pretty high just to be able to compare those ladies with! If they'll get you as high for as good as they look, you'll have to touch down once in awhile just to believe it's real!! Happy Smokin'
I hope I don't get too high and forget what I'm doing! Oh my God, I'd be lost if I lost my touch! What would I do with myself? I'd implode!

Happy smoking Bode!

:green_heart: love highlight of the day.....

The shimmer that is Sandy :circle-of-love:

our Cookies Haze @ WEEK 7

Nightcap NOTE: She's gonna be 1st for chop (I think)

:yummy:

Be back in the morning with the rest of the girls!

20220901_010626.jpg

20220901_010613.jpg

20220901_005655.jpg

20220901_011449.jpg

Too bad you can't enter the contests no more :sorry:
I like being on this side...it's like the dark side but better! Now I can just bombard you all with pics on my insomniac nights like tonight...

I was going to wait to post more pics after Sandy's time to shine at 1AM but here I am at 420AM (ironically) unable to sleep so I gathered the 2nd half of today's update...

If you didn't catch our Cookies Haze, her buds are back a couple posts on here but here are the rest of the girls and some groupies, too!

Have a great day everyone and sorry for the 1 am and 4 am posts!

Highya Krissi,

No need to be sorry after posting those gorgeous ladies! They look more full again today! Seriously awesome buddage! We're off to the Windsor Fair today! When are you going to drought them? They'll look like a trichome factory explosion! Hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

No need to be sorry after posting those gorgeous ladies! They look more full again today! Seriously awesome buddage!
:love: thank you! They are off to the races!
We're off to the Windsor Fair today!
oh yaaay!!! That sounds like a wonderful day! Hope that you have a great time, do you do this every year??
When are you going to drought them? They'll look like a trichome factory explosion! Hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'
Well Cookies Haze I'm thinking this weekend with the looks of her trichs and the rest will follow suit over the next week and a half!
Bulbus buds clubs there! Wowza!
Bulbous buds club. Certainly will become more bulbous soon!

Let's get bulbous now though!!! :slide::yahoo:

2022_09_01_07_51_34_395.png

2022_09_01_07_51_52_097.png

2022_09_01_07_50_49_912.png

2022_09_01_07_53_23_000.png

2022_09_01_07_54_42_248.png

Highya Krissi,

Yes, even your bulbus trichomes look great! They're getting close with the few amber and many milky ones. You think the Cookies Haze will be first? The Big Bull must be stacking even more.

Yes, we had fun. And yes we go every year. About a 25 min ride. Some of the fair food was great, and some wasn't worth the price. We mainly see the cattle pulling. Legs are tired, now. Hope you had a nice day. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Yes, even your bulbus trichomes look great!
i love those bulbous trichies!!!
They're getting close with the few amber and many milky ones.
I see that, too! I always like to hear other opinions though!
You think the Cookies Haze will be first?
I do because she is almost all orange haired already and harvest dense!
The Big Bull must be stacking even more.

Yes, we had fun. And yes we go every year. About a 25 min ride. Some of the fair food was great, and some wasn't worth the price. We mainly see the cattle pulling. Legs are tired, now. Hope you had a nice day. Happy Smokin'
I'm so happy to hear this! You deserved a fun filled day for all the work you put in! Whenever I drink this juice I think man Bode puts in so much work every year!

Now you rest while these girls work!!

Finishing up week 7 with a bang!

Sandy is day 1 drought and Stella will probably begin Monday then Maestro Wednesday!

Phew! Got a lot going on and a lot of added coral to document!

Let's get started with tonight's-that's a good place for all of us to be! These colas are just expanding like crazy!

Happy grow night!

Highya Krissi,

Massive buds!! And gorgeous too! Certainly a sight to behold. They all look so good! It must smell really nice unzipping the tent. Cookies Haze is frost-heavy! She's loading up on the trichomes. Gelato and Big Bull are huge and still getting huger, haha. I'm more impressed by those two!

Ya know, burning the candle at both ends uses a lot of candles. Food for thought. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Massive buds!!
these may be my highest yielders thus far in my grows!
And gorgeous too! Certainly a sight to behold. They all look so good! It must smell really nice unzipping the tent.
Smells incredible Bode. What a mix of aromas!
Cookies Haze is frost-heavy! She's loading up on the trichomes.
She is finishing fast, probably because she is a little smaller than the other 2 beasts in the tent? Maybe just her strain, it is a 8-9 week flower
Gelato and Big Bull are huge and still getting huger, haha. I'm more impressed by those two!
These two are so big and amazingly, Big Bull is leaning. I could not believe it this morning when I peaked in, her short frame may need a yo to! She's that heavy...Stella, the GK is just something else! What a big girl!
Ya know, burning the candle at both ends uses a lot of candles. Food for thought. Happy Smokin'
Oh I know...I have been super tired. Can't seem to catch up on enough sleep. BBQ at mils tomorrow then have to load up a uhaul for my sister and unload Monday as she is moving in with her BF and throwing most things in storage that she had....ugh just want a break and today, ShopRite for food shopping which I LOATHE!
Yeah what Bode said! Such a garden of massive buds!
AWWW Stone. Thanks! These are a great set of awesome genetics c/o @CannaPot!

In 3 days we will hit Week 8. Hard to believe it has all gone by so fast.

This is broken down into two sets of photo offerings today. One set specifically for Sandy our Cookies Haze, as she is droughting and will be leaving shortly.

The second half is for the colas that all these girls (but especially Stella and Maestro) have developed.

Thanks for their grow love and support!

Stella will drought next starting Monday...I'll be saving some nutes and water this week!

Sandy, Day 2 Drought Trich Shots, Bud Shots and Plant Shots

And of course, as promised, for the rest of the girls and their massive colas!

Bulbous, chunky, stanky, smelly, beautiful colas!

Have a great night, be back tomorrow! TK and I are watching ( I'm watching) "I'm a Killer". It's the best thing since the ID Channel came out with Snapped!

Highya Krissi,

So gorgeous! All those terms - Bulbous, chunky, stanky, smelly, beautiful - I wouldn't use on anything else except describing Cannabis, except beautiful. But they describe your ladies very well! What a glorious ending to a great grow! Glad to see you're doing so well! Take care of yourself!!! Happy Smokin'

And of course, as promised, for the rest of the girls and their massive colas!

Bulbous, chunky, stanky, smelly, beautiful colas!

Have a great night, be back tomorrow! TK and I are watching ( I'm watching) "I'm a Killer". It's the best thing since the ID Channel came out with Snapped!

Good morning Krissi. :ciao:
As usual your garden is freeeeeken Amazing. :yahoo:
How is the new position?
Are you enjoying it?
Hope your having a great long weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Highya Krissi,
Hiya Bode!
So gorgeous! All those terms - Bulbous, chunky, stanky, smelly, beautiful - I wouldn't use on anything else except describing Cannabis, except beautiful. But they describe your ladies very well! What a glorious ending to a great grow! Glad to see you're doing so well! Take care of yourself!!! Happy Smokin'
I really can't believe just how chunky they are getting here at the end. Maestro still has so many white pistil but it so freaking heavy.
Sandy Stella Maestro is the order of things right now as far as the race is concerned.

Hope youre enjoying your weekend. I ended up back at home today so figured I would jump on here!
Good morning Krissi. :ciao:
As usual your garden is freeeeeken Amazing. :yahoo:
Thanks so mcuh Bill! Always so fun in here. This tent is cool cause Maestro to spec, should have finished first and she is going to finish last. I like when things like that happen. Just shows how every seed and grow can bring such unique character to a tent or greenhouse or backyard or front yard :rofl:
How is the new position?
Are you enjoying it?
I love it. Just wish I had more things to review at the moment! I'll be doing a review on the tent and light though in my seedling journal but that's a while out. Got some vape pens in the works to test and review at the moment then idk what's next until the @Mars Hydro reviews, but I'll be excited for whatever it is!

hope your having a great long weekend.
Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
It's ok lol happy to be here chatting with you all now about green things
@CannaPot breeds clubs and you grow em Krissi! Ooopa!
Wheeeeeeeppppaaaaa!

I'll grow em all day every day if they want me to!! Me loves me some clubs! :yahoo:

Oh Krissi and your end of grow inundation of photos. I'm sure some of you loathe this time in my journals :rofl:

Unfortunately for you, i :love: this time so:thanks:for putting up with me.

Girls are fattening

Stella, my Gelato-K, is a house and starting her drought maybe tomorrow if not definitely Tuesday

Maestro, Big Bull, is leaning now but these buds are just wow

Sandy at DAY 3 of drought is killing it

Have a great night!

Back
Top Bottom