Highya Krissi,

Visions of Sugar Plums dancing in my head!! Those buds are huge!! Don't think I've ever seen anything like those! They'll take you into outer space by the looks of them. You'll have a happy winter this year!! Have you decided what to grow next? You certainly have the whole process dialed in!! I hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Visions of Sugar Plums dancing in my head!!
Oh how I love Christmas time Bode!!!
Those buds are huge!! Don't think I've ever seen anything like those!
These are absolutely the fattest budded I have had. A lot of factors I think contributing but regardless of the reason, these seeds via @CannaPot have put on quite the show!
They'll take you into outer space by the looks of them. You'll have a happy winter this year!!
This is my hope! I am looking so forward to it! They say the Gelato-K will launch you to the moon and Big Bull and Cookies Haze ate both prized Kannabia seeds!
Have you decided what to grow next? You certainly have the whole process dialed in!! I hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'
2 Zombie Death Fuck-an LA Kush and Girl Scout Cookies Mix, along with a re-run Sirius Black, Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze and something else. Maybe another one of these girls or another Acapulco Gold...or maybe I'll re-run a G-13. Oh sheesh. I just don't know yet but I need to decide soon!

Want to find a good Durban Poison for a later grow but as for now, I have enough choices! Hopefully I don't lose my touch!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Those are some huge colas on Stella!
Right?! She's like fuzzy soda cans but wait for Maestro...I'm telling ya buddy!! :cheer:

:thanks: both for the lady love!

Guess what, it's WEEK 8 in 15 minutes!!

Not much to note other than sheesh they're getting bigger!!!

Sandy is on DAY 4 of drought and showing no need for rescue yet! Just having a trichome party!

My terrible day is finally over. Tomorrow is a new day and these girls helped make me relax a little easier tonight. As they say...

The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...they'll be sun.

Highya Krissi,

So sorry you had a bad day. Are you okay?!? I still don't know why one has to make it hard to live. That's the worst offense for me. Life is hard enough to find a little joy. No need to make it harder!!

Your ladies look gorgeous! Those trichome shots are crazy!! More glue than an Elmer's factory explosion! You shouldn't have any trouble forgetting the day after a bowl of Sandy! She is quite a show piece! Any idea on how long you're going to drought? I hope you have a much better day today!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

So sorry you had a bad day. Are you okay?!? I still don't know why one has to make it hard to live. That's the worst offense for me. Life is hard enough to find a little joy. No need to make it harder!!
I'm ok. Took about 2 blunts, 2 joints and 6 bowls to calm down enough to sleep last night but yeah, I'm ok. Family stuff, both in the house and with my sister. Sister and I have been trying to work through things for years now and yesterday helping her move, we got into a fight. TK and I have been arguing so it was off to besties yesterday afternoon for me. Relaxed some and then came home and spent the rest of the night trying to regroup. Life is life Bode and I am convinced the strongest get the most shit to endure.
Your ladies look gorgeous! Those trichome shots are crazy!! More glue than an Elmer's factory explosion! You shouldn't have any trouble forgetting the day after a bowl of Sandy! She is quite a show piece! Any idea on how long you're going to drought? I hope you have a much better day today!! Happy Smokin'
But yes, the ladies! Sandy is soooo sparkly! What a fantastic plant, drought may be over for her today based off of the way she looked before lights off a few minutes ago. We shall see what her leaves show us when she wakes up. But it won't be long til harvest then with these abundant bulbous coral trichies!

Thank you, ALWAYS, for your support on my bad days!
This is like a trip to the land of giants! Go Krissi!
Sometimes I wonder if it's just me when I look at them but then when I compare to the Amazon grow, I'm blown away looking at pics. Maybe the Flower Stacker works? Humboldt's said expect to see a flower double the size. Maybe it's the @DYNOMYCO come 3gl transplant or maybe just these @CannaPot Seeds? We already know this @Mars Hydro FC4800 has done so much for my grows but this Kannabia Tent takes this all to new levels for me!

Thanks for so much cheerleading for my girls Stone! My good friend from Mass who uses the metric system on me knowing I have to scramble for my conversion chart every time!

And @Bode, here are the rest of the trichome pics from last night!

Oh how I love Christmas time Bode!!!

These are absolutely the fattest budded I have had. A lot of factors I think contributing but regardless of the reason, these seeds via @CannaPot have put on quite the show!

This is my hope! I am looking so forward to it! They say the Gelato-K will launch you to the moon and Big Bull and Cookies Haze ate both prized Kannabia seeds!

2 Zombie Death Fuck-an LA Kush and Girl Scout Cookies Mix, along with a re-run Sirius Black, Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze and something else. Maybe another one of these girls or another Acapulco Gold...or maybe I'll re-run a G-13. Oh sheesh. I just don't know yet but I need to decide soon!

Want to find a good Durban Poison for a later grow but as for now, I have enough choices! Hopefully I don't lose my touch!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Right?! She's like fuzzy soda cans but wait for Maestro...I'm telling ya buddy!! :cheer:

:thanks: both for the lady love!

Guess what, it's WEEK 8 in 15 minutes!!

Not much to note other than sheesh they're getting bigger!!!

Sandy is on DAY 4 of drought and showing no need for rescue yet! Just having a trichome party!

My terrible day is finally over. Tomorrow is a new day and these girls helped make me relax a little easier tonight. As they say...

The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...they'll be sun.
Came in hopimg for a trichome fix! thank ya kindly Coral Queen!

Came in hopimg for a trichome fix! thank ya kindly Coral Queen!
Happy to help my mermaid brother! In another life, you were King Triton and I was Ariel's dark haired sister lol

Fantastic as alwayz krissi, you know not to toot your horn but your plantz are what I kinda aspire mine to look like 😁 getting close maybe a few more growz and I'll be there. But you alwayz have such beautiful plantz.

Happy to help my mermaid brother! In another life, you were King Triton and I was Ariel's dark haired sister lol
I just chortled coffee all over my shirt... caffeinated me nostrils!! lmaoooooo

Prolly closer to a way less uptight Sebastian on a normal day lol. Im singing Under the Sea, but as Under the Weed right now. Thanks for that hahahahaha!!

Though yeah I can be a Triton kinda water King when I get all ermmm patriarchal and "Im the damn Daddy" like with my cat and critters that might like me. He had white grey kinda beard too yeah? I cant remember did he flog Ursula or just sorta whirlpool her way with trident?

Merming our way through the best seagrown weed in the multiversal complex!

Hmmm actual giant reefs of coral made of trichome. :drool::drool::drool:

Fantastic as alwayz krissi, you know not to toot your horn but your plantz are what I kinda aspire mine to look like 😁 getting close maybe a few more growz and I'll be there. But you alwayz have such beautiful plantz.
Toot my horn more like you're giving me a complex! Oh my God now what if I fail and falter! I feel like someone looks up to me now and I need to constantly deliver. This is my life though...I'll try my best.

As for you, definitely been seeing your grows and you have a lot of people tooting your horn growmie and rightfully so!

Every grow is different man and I love that every grower is different, too. You and everyone bring so much to the table.

We aspire to be like eachother I know it
I just chortled coffee all over my shirt... caffeinated me nostrils!! lmaoooooo
:laughtwo: Not the coffee!!! Save the caffeine!
Prolly closer to a way less uptight Sebastian on a normal day lol. Im singing Under the Sea, but as Under the Weed right now. Thanks for that hahahahaha!!
:rofl: up on the shore they grow weed all day out in the sun the flowers bloom away darling it's better down where it's greener under the lights...under the lights....
Though yeah I can be a Triton kinda water King when I get all ermmm patriarchal and "Im the damn Daddy" like with my cat and critters that might like me. He had white grey kinda beard too yeah? I cant remember did he flog Ursula or just sorta whirlpool her way with trident?
Hahaha is your cat a stoner too?

20220906_000601.jpg

Merming our way through the best seagrown weed in the multiversal complex!
A universe made out of coral weed omg the glimmer and shimmer of those stars!
Hmmm actual giant reefs of coral made of trichome. :drool::drool::drool:
Beam me up Scotty :yummy:

Hi again friends!

So we got one out of drought and one in. Sandy is out and will be harvested this weekend. I will provide more trichome shots of her in the morning!

Stella is in! Today was her last feed until drought end.

Maestro is catching up time wise, starting to Don some orange hairs finally.

These buds are so thick, it's incredible and the sweet and earthy and candy and citrus and Skunk aromas from this tent, together, are just to die for!

But anyway, here we are a day into week 8!

Happy growing!

:laughtwo: Not the coffee!!! Save the caffeine!
There is always more caffeine in this house :nomo:
:rofl: up on the shore they grow weed all day out in the sun the flowers bloom away darling it's better down where it's greener under the lights...under the lights....

You just killed me... Im so dead with laughter over this!
Hahaha is your cat a stoner too?

20220906_000601.jpg
Yes... well shes a three legged passive inkblot void of a passive stoner anyway. She likes to lay next to me when I smoke. :circle-of-love: Love your little furry floofer!
IMG_2589.jpeg

A universe made out of coral weed omg the glimmer and shimmer of those stars!

Beam me up Scotty :yummy:
yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! :yummy::cheer::yummy:

Hi again friends!

So we got one out of drought and one in. Sandy is out and will be harvested this weekend. I will provide more trichome shots of her in the morning!

Stella is in! Today was her last feed until drought end.

Maestro is catching up time wise, starting to Don some orange hairs finally.

These buds are so thick, it's incredible and the sweet and earthy and candy and citrus and Skunk aromas from this tent, together, are just to die for!

But anyway, here we are a day into week 8!

Happy growing!

I'm not sure wutz making me drool more the bud shots or the multi pics with the cream soda 🤤....

But you should be getting close huh? Two weeks or so?

Hope your having a wonderful start to your day krissi.

I'm not sure wutz making me drool more the bud shots or the multi pics with the cream soda 🤤....
Duuuude, I loove cream soda Dr Pepper so much. I make floats out of the stuff (black cherry Ice Cream is bomb with it).
Also... Soda Can is the new measurement, remember?

**Appropriately thick cannabis buds are measured by an approximation of their indivually stacked flower structures (buds or colas) with regard to the overall likeness of/or to some particular form-factor (size, weight, shape etc), thats similarities are inferred by the mass of a soda can.

Also yeahhhhhhhhh those pics of hers are so awesome! Hers flowers are always so damn furry too! Wanna make cuddle hash with plants like that. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Wait what are we saying yes to-that we like big buds and we can not lie??!! :yahoo:
There is always more caffeine in this house :nomo:
Me tooooooo I go through a 100kcup box in 3 weeks
You just killed me... Im so dead with laughter over this!
That was a nice jam huh??!! Wait til I draw out the picture narratives!
Yes... well shes a three legged passive inkblot void of a passive stoner anyway. She likes to lay next to me when I smoke. :circle-of-love: Love your little furry floofer!
IMG_2589.jpeg
Oh I love her. What a beautiful Onyx lady! Did she always have 3 legs or did she get hurt or sick?! Mine dislocated it's hip 2 years ago, almost cost us 4500 in surgery. Her body healed itself. She got her leg caught in the bed frame (she's afraid of vaccums) hiding while I was cleaning and yanked herself out...I felt terrible.
yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! :yummy::cheer::yummy:
Has any gotten communication back from Stargate?
It's the cream soda
But you should be getting close huh? Two weeks or so?
Sandy is going Saturday. Stella next weekend probably and yes, Maestro, the following week. You got it brother!
Hope your having a wonderful start to your day krissi.
I guess I am. Woke up with a little cold. Baby has one, too. Love passing the germs around in the house. At least I don't have a toothache like TK...he's hurting now at work
Duuuude, I loove cream soda Dr Pepper so much. I make floats out of the stuff (black cherry Ice Cream is bomb with it).
Oh my God yes! Mmmmmm mmmmm now it makes me want to order black cherry soda seeds
Also... Soda Can is the new measurement, remember?
Ummm yaaaa..saw it on the newest edition of Science Magazine!
**Appropriately thick cannabis buds are measured by an approximation of their indivually stacked flower structures (buds or colas) with regard to the overall likeness of/or to some particular form-factor (size, weight, shape etc), thats similarities are inferred by the mass of a soda can.
You pulled that straight from the source, who do you know in Fordham's science department? Going to let you leak out some strains they are working on, too!
Also yeahhhhhhhhh those pics of hers are so awesome! Hers flowers are always so damn furry too! Wanna make cuddle hash with plants like that. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I just want to sleep in there some days. Use the buds as pillows. Smell that in my dreams, I'll never wake up!

Speaking of Sandy being pulled Saturday for harvest, here's why! A favorite of @AutoNautPsychoFlower

Let's look at these enumerous, bulbous, stacked and shimmery trichomes and all of us have a better day than we did yesterday!

Salute!

Back
Top Bottom