Highya Krissi,

They all look so nice!
Oh Bode they really help me relax, so pretty
Cookies Haze looked closer to harvest with so many orange pistils. Big Bull seems like she'll take a little longer with so many white pistils. And Gelato looks right in the middle. They all look very fat!
I agree with Big Bull and naturally, she is the one who is supposed to be the 56-60 day flower and Cookies Haze the 80 day...it always ends up like this I feel
I'd love meet up and compare our stash, growing conditions, and war stories! I'll keep my eyes open for an opportunity. Oh, and relish a chance to talk food recipes. Have a nice day! Happy Smokin'
You just tell me when it would be a possibility and I will do the same!
Beautiful as always krissi and the close upz 👌👌👌

Great-Job-Memes-1.jpeg
God I love Liam and I ain't afraid to say it!
Those clams look as good as your tents do! YUMMY!
:circle-of-love: :thanks:
Just like mother never made, but I have! My dad and I used to clam and she'd cook em up much simpler than you but still delish! It doesn't take much to make a gift from the sea like them tasty! Bacon !
I mean either way Stone, like we said, it's bacon!!! Wooo hoo!

I've always been terrible at lights off pics and I continue to be but hey, let's just throw them in anyway. I'll be caught up tomorrow outside in the yard sale so I won't be able to swing on through til nighttime.

Have a great night guys and gals!

20220826_174119.jpg

20220826_173609.jpg

20220826_173517.jpg

20220826_173513.jpg

Highya Krissi,

I like the lights on better, but those will do! Haha. I wanted to say how nice 5+ oz lookall jarred up. She still looks gorgeous. Almost like Panama Red. Anyways, your doing a gret job! Looking forward to the bud's size at harvest! Each will be more than 5+ oz! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I like the lights on better, but those will do! Haha.
I took some early today just in case they didn't!
I wanted to say how nice 5+ oz lookall jarred up. She still looks gorgeous. Almost like Panama Red.
Thanks Bode, Pepe is definitely the most hairy plant I have had! Never seen one of mine with so many reds! Reminded me of @BooWho2'S Blueberry nug, that was covered in those hairs, so furry!
Anyways, your doing a gret job! Looking forward to the bud's size at harvest! Each will be more than 5+ oz! Happy Smokin'
Thank you! I was happy Pepe being an auto gave me that nice 5+ ounces, she is now my most heavy yielding autoflower and then my 1st Bubblegum and Chi-Chi my Gelato we just finished!

But back to these girls!

Early check in and only check in til later.
It's the weekend, that means Week 7 starts in 3 days! Wow!

20220827_063026.jpg

20220827_062956.jpg

20220827_062930.jpg

20220827_062842.jpg

20220827_062656.jpg

20220827_062649.jpg

20220827_062622.jpg

20220827_062611.jpg

20220827_062554.jpg

20220827_062538.jpg

Oh Bode they really help me relax, so pretty

I agree with Big Bull and naturally, she is the one who is supposed to be the 56-60 day flower and Cookies Haze the 80 day...it always ends up like this I feel

You just tell me when it would be a possibility and I will do the same!

God I love Liam and I ain't afraid to say it!

:circle-of-love: :thanks:

I mean either way Stone, like we said, it's bacon!!! Wooo hoo!

I've always been terrible at lights off pics and I continue to be but hey, let's just throw them in anyway. I'll be caught up tomorrow outside in the yard sale so I won't be able to swing on through til nighttime.

Have a great night guys and gals!

20220826_174119.jpg

20220826_173609.jpg

20220826_173517.jpg

20220826_173513.jpg
Jay Zeus!!!!! *pics jaw up off floor*
Eye popping pics!

Highya Krissi,

Yeah, they're jaw-dropping alright! Are you going to drought these? Are they all on the same schedule? I can't even imagine how sparkly they'll be if you do! Not to mention how big they'll be! I saw more yoyo's being used. Must mean more weight! But, they're looking great right now! Happy Smokin'

Me so hungry for green cookies!
Jay Zeus!!!!! *pics jaw up off floor*
Eye popping pics!
Hey Auto, thanks bud. I picked mine up off the floor just before. I can't get over how they are finishing up!
Highya Krissi,

Yeah, they're jaw-dropping alright! Are you going to drought these? Are they all on the same schedule? I can't even imagine how sparkly they'll be if you do! Not to mention how big they'll be! I saw more yoyo's being used. Must mean more weight! But, they're looking great right now! Happy Smokin'
I am going to drought them, not this week but next and they are all on the same schedule. MAESTRO my Big Bull was younger by a day but they all popped the 15th and 16th of May! Then vegged for 56 days. Preflowered in 8 and here we are!

Very heavy, yes Bode. I have been up since 4AM. I rearranged the supports on the tall girls. The yo yos were all twisted and made it so hard for me to access them. On top of it, it restricted light from getting in the middle when it pulls everything so tightly.

Soooo, I used the bamboo from Pepe to support both Sandy and Stella. Sandy still needed some yo yos-I didn't trim her bottom as much as I did Stella so she had some loose waving pieces.

All better now and since I couldn't sleep. I went nuts on pics. Got all sorts of shots and angles for our viewing enjoyment.

Bestie will be here soon, 2nd day of yard sale, up potting my seedlings and making iron freezer hash

Without further adieu, the Terrific Trio!

Highya Krissi,

Still gorgeous! They're all putting on weight! Big Bull is so big and pretty! Looks like you had fun taking the pictures! Must've been stoned, haha!! You did a great job restructuring the support. Very solid! I'm sure any budtender would be proud to have grown those beauties!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Still gorgeous! They're all putting on weight! Big Bull is so big and pretty!
I can't decide on a favorite although I will say I've always said Big Bull is special!
Looks like you had fun taking the pictures! Must've been stoned, haha!!
I was so busy today, the Insomnia and I was stoned at that point!
You did a great job restructuring the support. Very solid! I'm sure any budtender would be proud to have grown those beauties!! Happy Smokin'
I had to make it better I knew that it wouldn't last the way I initially did it!

Currently making some hash with bestie!

Happy Smoking Bode and friends!!

20220828_154810.jpg

20220828_154635.jpg

20220828_154627.jpg

20220828_154624.jpg

20220828_154615.jpg

Me so hungry for green cookies!

Hey Auto, thanks bud. I picked mine up off the floor just before. I can't get over how they are finishing up!

I am going to drought them, not this week but next and they are all on the same schedule. MAESTRO my Big Bull was younger by a day but they all popped the 15th and 16th of May! Then vegged for 56 days. Preflowered in 8 and here we are!

Very heavy, yes Bode. I have been up since 4AM. I rearranged the supports on the tall girls. The yo yos were all twisted and made it so hard for me to access them. On top of it, it restricted light from getting in the middle when it pulls everything so tightly.

Soooo, I used the bamboo from Pepe to support both Sandy and Stella. Sandy still needed some yo yos-I didn't trim her bottom as much as I did Stella so she had some loose waving pieces.

All better now and since I couldn't sleep. I went nuts on pics. Got all sorts of shots and angles for our viewing enjoyment.

Bestie will be here soon, 2nd day of yard sale, up potting my seedlings and making iron freezer hash

Without further adieu, the Terrific Trio!

Soooooooo beautiful. I miss os much when Im not really here on weekends! Love this round of pics!
you get such long leggy trichies.

Gorgeous gams for your grams!

Does that ruin your iron?
Hahaha no...we used that and a flat iron for hair. With the buffer and the parchment, the irons are still brand new looking and working
Will you seal any up to cure?
I have a few strips in a Mason now but I'm keeping them in the freezer in a magic butter tray for the time being.

16618697479797683299466210167357.jpg

Giving them out to those that need an extra something
Soooooooo beautiful. I miss os much when Im not really here on weekends! Love this round of pics!
you get such long leggy trichies.

Gorgeous gams for your grams!
Thanks so much friend. I miss it when I'm not here, I just really love taking pics of them-in all forms

Today at the start of WEEK 7 we are cooking and me thinks Sandy, our Cookie Haze will be first up to finish. Rock hard buds and the most orange hairs among the bunch!

Have a great day, I have PT and errands to run!

20220830_092558.jpg

20220830_092534.jpg

20220830_092524.jpg

20220830_092514.jpg

20220830_092508.jpg

20220830_092502.jpg

20220830_092451.jpg

20220830_092434.jpg

20220830_092417.jpg

Highya Krissi,

They look mouth-watering jaw-dropping gorgeous! I'm going to run out of superlatives before this grow is finished! Bigger is better, and they're getting much better every day! Gives me something to oogle over until I get to harvest!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

They look mouth-watering jaw-dropping gorgeous! I'm going to run out of superlatives before this grow is finished! Bigger is better, and they're getting much better every day! Gives me something to oogle over until I get to harvest!! Happy Smokin'
I love your superlatives! They make my girls blush every time! Makes me feel good about what I'm doing too!! I appreciate your kind words Bode!
Cool cool. I didnt realize there was like a build your own cabin section here!
Bahahahaha it's like Bob Villa over here brother!
And using the iron is a priceless hack! Did you measure temp at all?
Yes, lowest setting on the iron and the 280 setting on my flat iron so whatever that is!

It's coming down to the nitty gritty end my friends. We are bulking and every single bud on these 3 plants are the most dense buds I have felt at this point. Maybe the Flower Stacker? Maybe the genetics? Maybe the addition of @DYNOMYCO at 3 and 5 gl transplants? Maybe the extra love they get from their friends here?

Who knows what the catalyst has been for this group of girls but thank you good Green Gods for this pleasure of a tent to mother!

Happy Wednesday!

I love your superlatives! They make my girls blush every time! Makes me feel good about what I'm doing too!! I appreciate your kind words Bode!

Bahahahaha it's like Bob Villa over here brother!

Yes, lowest setting on the iron and the 280 setting on my flat iron so whatever that is!

It's coming down to the nitty gritty end my friends. We are bulking and every single bud on these 3 plants are the most dense buds I have felt at this point. Maybe the Flower Stacker? Maybe the genetics? Maybe the addition of @DYNOMYCO at 3 and 5 gl transplants? Maybe the extra love they get from their friends here?

Who knows what the catalyst has been for this group of girls but thank you good Green Gods for this pleasure of a tent to mother!

Happy Wednesday!

*ring rrrrrring*
"Hello, youve reached Paul Bunyans tree chopping service, stay on the line and Babe The Blue Ox will help you connect"

*ring rrrrrring*
"Hello, youve reached Paul Bunyans tree chopping service, stay on the line and Babe The Blue Ox will help you connect"
Instead of holding music you have excerpts from Mark Twain

Back
Top Bottom