Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo.....

Halfway to Week 6 but how!!

Gosh, I feel like this grow is flying by!

Busy day today so coming in early with the update pics.

They'll receive their 2nd dose of Humboldt's Flower Stacker, 1/2 tsp more than they got 3 days ago. Remember, each watering with this Potassium supplement, you move up in dosage incrementally from 1ml up to 8ml p/gl.

My thought was to try this and see if I like it. If not, I will just use additional @Prescription Blend  KELPFUL in the future.

Just doing what I did with @DYNOMYCO-tried it to see if it was worth it and this innoculent was! Hoping i made another good choice in the Humboldt's as well.

....I will always rather say I tried something new and didn't like it than never try anything new and just stay in my comfort zone!

And the boo-boo bud...seems as if the two leaves directly under this bud have pulled a Katniss and took the Boo Boo bud's place, volunteering as tribute.

Sacrificing themselves for the sake of saving the bud; all energies went to rectifying that bend and they said to hell with these 2 leaves-off with their heads!

That's all for now folks!

Highya Krissi,

Gelato-K is putting on a show! Pistils are starting to turn color. Trichomes are piling on. Your green thumb is working beautifully! I did notice some yellowing near the top. Was that an optical illusion, or is nitrogen being locked out? 4 more weeks to chop? Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gelato-K is putting on a show! Pistils are starting to turn color. Trichomes are piling on. Your green thumb is working beautifully!
I'm trying on these ladies! You know I always do!
I did notice some yellowing near the top. Was that an optical illusion, or is nitrogen being locked out?
A mix of both-the light reflects off the tops of these more than the bottom but ever since the pH pen went on me 2 weeks ago, I started seeing some different coloring towards the tops. I don't know if that has something to do with it. At this point in development I didn't feel the need to add in any extra N unless I saw something really wrong-would you agree?

Also wondering if it has anything to do with preluding leaf color change, as we know, the pistils are developing their color now....

Like I have mentioned, Stella especially, can eat. I gave them some booster today and lets see how that plays out once it works through.

I'm surprised that through it all, I only gave them a CMag supplement once. Usually that is a once a week thing. So that's a plus.

But other than that, have to start getting ready to run out to town, unfortunately but I'll be back later..

Happy smoking Bode and yes, just about 4 weeks left on these girls. I do wonder if the Gelato-K will finish up first and if so, how much earlier than the others?

We will know the answers to all these questions soon enough!

I'm trying on these ladies! You know I always do!

A mix of both-the light reflects off the tops of these more than the bottom but ever since the pH pen went on me 2 weeks ago, I started seeing some different coloring towards the tops. I don't know if that has something to do with it. At this point in development I didn't feel the need to add in any extra N unless I saw something really wrong-would you agree?

Also wondering if it has anything to do with preluding leaf color change, as we know, the pistils are developing their color now....

Like I have mentioned, Stella especially, can eat. I gave them some booster today and lets see how that plays out once it works through.

I'm surprised that through it all, I only gave them a CMag supplement once. Usually that is a once a week thing. So that's a plus.

But other than that, have to start getting ready to run out to town, unfortunately but I'll be back later..

Happy smoking Bode and yes, just about 4 weeks left on these girls. I do wonder if the Gelato-K will finish up first and if so, how much earlier than the others?

We will know the answers to all these questions soon enough!
She may be pulling phos from the leaves usslly be brown blotchs some discoloration to the tops and fans be first place u will notice will be the fans

She may be pulling phos from the leaves usslly be brown blotchs some discoloration to the tops and fans be first place u will notice will be the fans
I was thinking that initially so hence the implementation of Humboldt's Flower Stacker. Figured I would help them finish up with some extra Potassium and Phosphorus.

I could have used more Kelpful in my current nutrients but wanted to try this as I have heard and read only good things. They just got their 2nd dose this morning so hopefully that helps.

Thanks for chiming in with thoughts and coming by!

I very much appreciate any and all ideas for my girls Mountain!!!

I was thinking that initially so hence the implementation of Humboldt's Flower Stacker. Figured I would help them finish up with some extra Potassium and Phosphorus.

I could have used more Kelpful in my current nutrients but wanted to try this as I have heard and read only good things. They just got their 2nd dose this morning so hopefully that helps.

Thanks for chiming in with thoughts and coming by!

I very much appreciate any and all ideas for my girls Mountain!!!
Those lady's will pull through your on top of it 🤙👊

Those lady's will pull through your on top of it 🤙👊
They always do these girls! Couldn't be any prouder of my green ladies, at week 5, they're killing it-it was only a matter of time before they asked me for some extra something to help them do what they do.

I'm just grateful for growers like us who listen when they ask us for things they want and act on it before they are begging us for things they need!

Love your positivity energy!

They always do these girls! Couldn't be any prouder of my green ladies, at week 5, they're killing it-it was only a matter of time before they asked me for some extra something to help them do what they do.

I'm just grateful for growers like us who listen when they ask us for things they want and act on it before they are begging us for things they need!

Love your positivity energy!
Your right they will tell us what they need some are hungryer then others

Highya Krissi,

I was just thinking about your prescription blend sponsor. He might know what is going on there. Probably the best source. Have a fun day (without any sleep). Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I was just thinking about your prescription blend sponsor. He might know what is going on there. Probably the best source. Have a fun day (without any sleep). Happy Smokin'
Unfortunately he's been hard to get a hold of recently......I checked with @West Hippie and he's thinking maybe what I thought initially, a color change on the horizon.

Either way, we've adjusted some nutes for them just in case and hopefully all will be more than well!!

Fingers crossed Bode, you know I love my babies!!!

Different route this evening....

UP CLOSE AND PERSONALS with a

Focus on Sandy and on overall trichs at week 5, soon to be week 6.

Happy soon to be Sunday, going to try to hit the hay early tonight if I can!

20220820_221151.jpg

20220820_221128.jpg

20220820_221121.jpg

20220820_221106.jpg

20220820_221052.jpg

20220820_220951.jpg

20220820_220945.jpg

20220820_220940.jpg

20220820_220916.jpg

20220820_220812.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Trichomes galore! Jack Frost has been busy! All three of your photo ladies are gorgeous! A long way from harvest, but you have serious promise of a tidy stash in a few short weeks! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Trichomes galore! Jack Frost has been busy! All three of your photo ladies are gorgeous! A long way from harvest, but you have serious promise of a tidy stash in a few short weeks! Happy Smokin'
He has been busy, Christmas in August!
Thank you Bode, they do the work!

Looking at the tent now, I am so anxious to see how it builds over these remaining 4 weeks or so! They're going to be so full and beautiful. As my son would say, I'm so excited, I can't wait!

I went ahead and split a gallon of nutes between the 3 of then before I laid down early in the morning and they took it and gulped it up. Hungry little things.

I also reinforced the Boo Boo Bud on Stella

1661090215917271917325946956299.jpg
16610902431396562836815392568187.jpg
16610902757223007009902435079959.jpg
16610903087525386857056647364741.jpg

Have a great Sunday Bode and friends!

Highya Krissi,

Just got back from a Sunday drive with all the windows down. Great sunny day!

Looks like Big Bull Is taking first place for bud development! Unless you rearranged the tent. No matter, they all look great! I'd love to get a whiff!! Happy Smokin'

He has been busy, Christmas in August!
Thank you Bode, they do the work!

Looking at the tent now, I am so anxious to see how it builds over these remaining 4 weeks or so! They're going to be so full and beautiful. As my son would say, I'm so excited, I can't wait!

I went ahead and split a gallon of nutes between the 3 of then before I laid down early in the morning and they took it and gulped it up. Hungry little things.

I also reinforced the Boo Boo Bud on Stella

1661090215917271917325946956299.jpg
16610902431396562836815392568187.jpg
16610902757223007009902435079959.jpg
16610903087525386857056647364741.jpg

Have a great Sunday Bode and friends!
Beautiful as ever Krissi, great looking ladies.

Highya Krissi,

Just got back from a Sunday drive with all the windows down. Great sunny day!
Wonderful!!! Same here, our drive was to the Safari though at Six Flags Great Adventure!

Looks like Big Bull Is taking first place for bud development! Unless you rearranged the tent.
Nope that's all just Stella in that pic in the previous post, the Gelato-K! She is a big girl!
No matter, they all look great! I'd love to get a whiff!! Happy Smokin'
Thank you I would absolutely love to share some smoke with you! And food and convo of course!
Beautiful as ever Krissi, great looking ladies.
Hey Cap..thank you my friend. They make me smile!! Hope they do the same for you and you are enjoying your weekend!

Back
Top Bottom