Highya Krissi,

Photoperiod Ladies are looking very bulky so far! It's difficult to tell one from another, except by their position in the tent. Big Bull looks like she finally caught up to the others in terms of bud and tichome production. She looks very nice! Gelato-K is still looking gorgeous! I don't remember having buds like that at week 4 after flip. Also, hard to tell where Gelato leaves off and Cookies Haze begins. I'm still partial to Haze ladies. And she's a looker!! Packed tent!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Photoperiod Ladies are looking very bulky so far! It's difficult to tell one from another, except by their position in the tent. Big Bull looks like she finally caught up to the others in terms of bud and tichome production. She looks very nice! Gelato-K is still looking gorgeous! I don't remember having buds like that at week 4 after flip. Also, hard to tell where Gelato leaves off and Cookies Haze begins. I'm still partial to Haze ladies. And she's a looker!! Packed tent!! Happy Smokin'
They are quite bulky!

My Big Bull, Maestro is showing some dark purple pistils coming in. Both the Haze and Kush are coming in orange/bronze but the Kush has got some purple undertones to her. I see some yellow I think in Cookies Haze as well. I'm excited to see them all soon.

I am certainly surprised to see how fast Stella, our Gelato-K, is doing. Then again, my Acapulco Gold, Goldie, over the winter finished 2 weeks before her seeded sisters so I'm not taken completely by surprise I guess.

When Skunk is done, you'll see Sandy, the Cookies Haze some more and with better views. I'm sure you will love her, she was tour favorite before Stella blew up!

We will see soon, 4-6 weeks on these ladies I reckon!

Hi Krissi-bird (do I need to curtsy now?)

Congratulations on becoming corporate!

Stay out of my threads and we shouldn’t have a problem ;) ;) ;)

Seriously tho, I remember reading somewhere you really wanted this so congratulations on realising yet another goal. I’m super proud for you. Xo

🌺🌼🌸🌹🌻🌷

Hi Krissi-bird (do I need to curtsy now?)
:laughtwo: oh you know better girl!
Congratulations on becoming corporate!
I'm a volunteer Product Reviewer, Rob was sure to tell me I only had to know 4.20% of all the craziness that happens here! Phew! :rofl:
Stay out of my threads and we shouldn’t have a problem ;) ;) ;)
I should visit your thread more frequently, I've fallen behind on silently stalking your Australian wonderland
Seriously tho, I remember reading somewhere you really wanted this so congratulations on realising yet another goal. I’m super proud for you. Xo

🌺🌼🌸🌹🌻🌷
I did, it was the grow journalist thread I believe. Writing has always been a passion of mine and cannabis and now growing and since I don't work anymore and I've been missing that grind, this fits perfectly.

Thanks so much lady :green_heart:🥰🌱🪴

So as we know, these girls are kicking it in OD.

Now that the pH pen issue has been rectified, all is well in the grow room again.

I've went ahead and pushed some girls out of the way to get not full but bigger shots of the other 2 since Stella takes over most of the tent and with my Skunk Auto up front the size of the Empire State Building, it's hard to see them.

Shots for my Gelato-K are limited to full tent and bud shots this evening.

Happy growing!

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking ladies!! So hard to believe they've been flowering for only 4 weeks! Im' trying to imagine what harvest time will look like! You always do so well!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking ladies!! So hard to believe they've been flowering for only 4 weeks! Im' trying to imagine what harvest time will look like! You always do so well!! Happy Smokin'
I've been thinking about Stella and I lollipopped her pretty good, may be why her colas are popping so much-all that energy is directed there.
As for the other girls, I'm grateful to have an environment for them that is stable and conducive to their best health.

My sponsors for this grow really are hitting on all cylinders from seeds to nutrients to the light to soil amendments.

I give lots of credit to them

STELLA is a house. She is so bulky that I want to make sure we don't run into a Potassium issue as she continues to perform.
She is fed more nutes by like 1/4-1/2gl than the other 2 and I want to be proactive.

Tomorrow, I will begin implementing on her, a mere 2.5ml dosage of

Screenshot_20220814-214723_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I researched a lot the last couple of days and I felt this was the best option for my girls.

If I see great things, I will utilize it on the other 2 just for shit and giggles.

Getting the new journal set up, I just took a couple min with them tonight

Happy growing!

20220815_224448.jpg

20220815_224434.jpg

20220815_224359.jpg

20220815_224354.jpg

20220815_224349.jpg

Do you guys remember when we started? I searched for Big Bull pics cause I don't remember specs having her so colorful and found myself lol I think this seed has some heavy Black Domina presence!

Screenshot_20220816-225154_Google.jpg

Tonight is for the bud lovers as we are now in week 5!

:circle-of-love: :love: :love: :love: :yummy:

1st dose of Humboldt's Flower Stacker engaged

20220816_222012.jpg

20220816_221945.jpg

20220816_221933.jpg

20220816_221927.jpg

20220816_221854.jpg

20220816_221844.jpg

20220816_221805.jpg

I'm going to wait all day for @Bode to see this and tell me I told you so....

Last night or rather, very early this morning, my Insomnia was hitting hard.

Went to sleep at 4AM. Before that, I messed in the tent and realized we had a little situation.

When trying to move the girls out, I realized I was going to need to implement some support systems to both Stella and Sandy.

Stella needed them all around and big ones so she got some bamboo stakes.

Sandy had 1 branch that was floppy so it got a yo-yo.

20220817_034451.jpg

Seem to be fine with the starter dose of Humboldt's Flower Stacker so next watering we will increase by another .5tsp.

That's all for now, thanks for dropping in!

Highya Krissi,

I'm not like that, Krissi! I only like the positive influences. Your Gelato-K and Cookies Haze are packing enough bud weight to bend them over, how nice! You'll surely need more tie-ups because there's at least 3 more weeks, and probably 5 weeks left. Seems like they'll at least double in that time span. You might have a monster harvest!! I hope so. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to have an adequate stash to last until the next harvest!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I'm not like that, Krissi! I only like the positive influences.
I know you are one of the kindest people,
I was just kidding!!!
Your Gelato-K and Cookies Haze are packing enough bud weight to bend them over, how nice! You'll surely need more tie-ups because there's at least 3 more weeks, and probably 5 weeks left.
Right where I was thinking also! Can't wait to see how they finish!
Seems like they'll at least double in that time span. You might have a monster harvest!! I hope so. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to have an adequate stash to last until the next harvest!! Happy Smokin'
Makes me feel that way, too! Plus I feel like I did the right things which builds my confidence into the next grow! I'm sure it does the same or similar for you!

This is Week 5:

More supports added onto Sandy this morning. Will have to move some more yoyo's around for her later this week I am sure.

Luckily, as a squat Indica, Big Bull is one I dont have to worry about securing. MAESTRO is so heavy, her short frame is absolutely rock hard dense. She has more weight on her than Sandy I think per branch.

Stella is just working like crazy! Today was feed day and she is my most needy plant in terms of nutes. She can take a gallon to herself, easy, and still want more. I've been giving her as much as I think I should and so far, haven't had nute burn. I think I could give her 3 gl if her 5gl pot would hold it.

Happy Thursday!

20220818_085427.jpg

20220818_085412.jpg

20220818_085316.jpg

20220818_085312.jpg

20220818_085256.jpg

20220818_085250.jpg

20220818_085245.jpg

20220818_085239.jpg

20220818_085223.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous!! Those colas are so gorgeous! I think you have a winner POTM! They're putting on more bulk every day! Amazing to me! Gelato-K is a wonderful looking lady! Big Bull sounds like a solid kush lady with a serious body stone!

And, of course, my favorite, Cookies Haze, is needing more nutes! I have Super Silver Haze going, and they all have yellow fans going up the stalk much quicker than usual. I've put bloodmeal on twice and it slowed down some. I also use compost, and used a balanced organic fertilizer (Espoma) to supply more nutes. Their leaves are dark green, and still eating the fans. Must be strain dependent.

Hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous!! Those colas are so gorgeous! I think you have a winner POTM! They're putting on more bulk every day! Amazing to me! Gelato-K is a wonderful looking lady! Big Bull sounds like a solid kush lady with a serious body stone!
How can I pick a favorite?? I'm their Mama! But so many choices!
And, of course, my favorite, Cookies Haze, is needing more nutes!
Heavier by the min this girl, probably why!
I have Super Silver Haze going, and they all have yellow fans going up the stalk much quicker than usual. I've put bloodmeal on twice and it slowed down some. I also use compost, and used a balanced organic fertilizer (Espoma) to supply more nutes. Their leaves are dark green, and still eating the fans. Must be strain dependent.
It's serd dependent I think Bode. I've had the same strain grow and ask for completely different things. I've had some yellows I've pulled off these bigger 2 for sure underneath and up in the middle. Focusing their energies on making those big buds at the top!
Hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'
It's been eventful! Happy it's over and I'm sitting here responding to you although I'm gonna have to be back with a journal update in the morning. Phone is gonna die and I just need to sit down and smoke another bowl in peace.

Talk to you tomorrow my friend!!

Hungry, growing, heavy girls.

I am fearing Skunk leaving the tent as I know she is holding up more than I can see she is right now. I have yoyos all around the top of the tent on tie straps but I'm going to have to cut them down and move them-last I needed them was with Goldie and Ammy Jr in the AMAZON journal back over the winter.

Stella, Gelato-K, is just a massive heavy beast. She has a slight injury to one bud whose pisitils are now curling in as if to finish and I think I may have to cut that off. I got entangled in her trying to move a yo-yo that was behind her and snap..she's held on with some garden velcro, garden wire, and with a little tape underneath to help keep her stable- but it was a 90 degree bend she had.

1660919826954574518312383055040.jpg
16609198535372227761258583326199.jpg
16609198723942008521235412883393.jpg

Other than this foo-pa...all is well. But hey, she is shimmery!

Happy Friday!

20220819_093454.jpg

20220819_093427.jpg

20220819_093403.jpg

20220819_093338.jpg

20220819_093233.jpg

I see you decided on the bamboo stakes for support. I find them to be the best , sometimes you need them, sometimes not . If I do it's usually the last few weeks. I have tried other ways but they get in the way. Add a ring of wire & make you own cage

I see you decided on the bamboo stakes for support. I find them to be the best , sometimes you need them, sometimes not . If I do it's usually the last few weeks. I have tried other ways but they get in the way. Add a ring of wire & make you own cage
Hey Brew

Have only needed them with Skunk cause her branches are budded top to bottom and they're like 2 ft long. Then Stella, she's tall and top heavy. Sandy, behind her, is getting pretty heavy.

Over the winter, my Acapulco Gold and monster crop Amnesia needed support but they got the yo yos and its so hard to move around.

So I had ordered the bamboo last winter-day after my AG, Goldie, was falling on herself. Said NEVER AGAIN let's be proactive here Kris.

I may end up just using the remaining stakes on my Cookies Haze as opposed to tying her all up w the yo yos. Decision I'll make once I get my auto Skunk out of the tent beginning of this week.

I feel like a ring of wire would not let me love on them enough, then I'd feel like they're a tomato or zucchini plant lol

I like that bamboo over anything else, I think. They are 5ft stakes and I'd absolutely reorder. 50 of them for like 14.99 from Zon.

Highya Krissi,

Looks like you're doing alright! Your ladies are looking fine!Again, surprising that the buds would weigh down the branches at 4-5 weeks! Mine usually wait until 8 weeks! But, your ladies are really growing more bud mass at a phenominal pace! I still think you're using plutonium in there somewhere! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Looks like you're doing alright! Your ladies are looking fine!Again, surprising that the buds would weigh down the branches at 4-5 weeks! Mine usually wait until 8 weeks! But, your ladies are really growing more bud mass at a phenominal pace! I still think you're using plutonium in there somewhere! Happy Smokin'
These girls are special. The high yield was talked about in Gelato-K so it's certainly living up to its spec sheet stats in that regard!

The Haze, I thought was stocky enough to not falter to her own weight but she ultimately isn't too far off from the height of Stella after all...

It's a secret anabolic steroid made just for plants that I inject directly into their main stem!! The aliens gave me vials of it last time they took me :rofl: just kidding

Or am I?

Haha!

Back
Top Bottom