The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

Starting room renovation and setting up the 48 X 48 X 80 this evening in preparation for the @Mars Hydro FC4800 arrival tomorrow-it has made its way to NJ and is at a UPS facility just a little bit away awaiting transport!

There's gonna be a whole lot to talk about in a couple days here as we discuss the ins and outs of this FANTASTIC LED light!

Check back in with everyone after the install with more on this illuminating masterpiece!

16352866897985906401698615317475.jpg

16352867200131367784794670761108.jpg

Screenshot_20211026-181927_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211026-182005_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211026-182029_Chrome.jpg

Our focused sponsor for this particular journal is none other than @Mars Hydro.

My flower tent will be featuring the FC4800, a 480W medium multi-strip LED grow light from the superior LED grow light manufacturer, Mars Hydro. It is suggested for use with small-scale cultivation or commercial veg grows.

Installed with Samsung LM301B chips and broad spectra, it utilizes a uniform photon distribution to acquire an even PPID and PPF across the canopy.

So what do those acronyms mean?

PPID stands for: Photosynthetic Photon Intensity Distribution

PPF stand for: Photosynthetic Photon Flux

What does that mean?

PPF
These particular numbers measure the quantity of photons a lighting source emits, specifically, the total number of photosynthetic photons released from a light source

PPID
Describes the direction and intensity of light leaving a fixture. It allows designers to plan the spacing of fixtures in a grow environment so that they can understand how the light can impact the evenness of light distribution in the grow area

You'll see some other acronyms here so let's just throw them out while we are already shelling out lighting information....

PPE
Photosynthetic Photon Efficiency
The PAR Photon output of a light source divided by the input power to produce that light

LUX
Measures usable light for humans

PAR
Measures a spectral range including how many photons fall on the plant within 1 second of lighting

DIODE
Semi conductor device that allows flow in one direction while restricting in the opposite-essentially a one way switch for electrical current

nm
Nanometer

mol
Base unit of the amount of a substance

umol
One millionth of a mol

Back to the breakdown....

The Mars Hydro FC4800 features a reflective cup design that makes lighting on each bar more concentrated, increasing the opportunity for light penetration. High Times magazine had a post on January 29 2021 promoting Mars and their keen ability to deliver an LED line of products that increases harvest while decreasing costs.

The aluminum heat sink on the FC4800 creates better heat dissipation and eliminates the need for noisy cooling fans. It is easily scalable with multilight and dimmable connections to support up to 30 lights.

It utilizes Osram 660nm diodes for stunningly high output and low heat that is cost effective for the grower and the unit has an independent, detachable power supply.
Osram, if you were unaware, is known to be the pioneer of lighting technology.

The FC4800 boasts a MOSO driver-MOSO is the leading supplier of LED in the world. This light enhances bloom yields and crop quantities-expect up to a 50% higher yield and quantity compared to traditional burples.

2070 pc Samsung LM301 Osram 660nm diodes

PPE
2.8 mol

PAR
1372 umols

Spectrum
380-410nm
650-665nm
730-740nm
2800-3000k
4800-5000k

Wattage

Weight
19.4 #

Dimensions
32.7"
2 x 32.7 (W) 4" (H)

-It comes with a 5 year factory warranty
-Foldable up to 180 degrees
-Small, compact, easy to install
-Sturdy design
-Superior quality
-The IP65 lamp is WATERPROOF

I am so excited for this sponsorship and to see just what this light can do for my girls and could do for yours!!! I can't wait to share this grow with you!!

I'll post set up pics later and I'll be back on here for a brief rundown of nutrients and the grow environment these beautiful ladies will be in.

What you feed your girls is soooo important!!!!

Screenshot_20211027-151045_Samsung_Internet.jpg

@Prescription Blend uses only "organic, non GMO plant extracts, minerals from biological sources and traditional ingredients".

It is a complete 6 part nutrient kit optimized in medical gardens for use with both hydroponic, coco and soil and brewed to exacting standards. It's 6 components are:

BIO-SI-Liquid innoculent with nitrogen and potassium. A broad and diverse spectrum of naturally occurring, beneficial soil derived microbes.

CORE A-Primary macro-nutrients(Phosphorus, Postassium, Sulfur, Magnesium and fully chelated micronutrients with an amino acid-complex)

CORE B-Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium

BIG DATA (FLOWER ONLY) Changes NPK ratio

KELPFUL- Combination of several varieties from the N. Atlantic and Tasmanian Islands, loaded with organic fulvic acids

PRECURSOR 1-Metabolic Booster

Prescription Blend is the "result of understanding plant physiology and biochemistry, good old fashioned testing, and responsible gardening practices for a TRUE prescription grade harvest".

Their main mission is to "provide your garden with the highest quality nutrients in a way that preserves our planet"-they even ship in plain brown boxes to reduce footprints!

**Encourages cell division and rapid growth

**Improved nutrient uptake through chelation to organic fulvic acids

**A highly absorbable nitrogen profile that allows plants to orient to capture light as well as build plant tissues

**Their variety of components naturally supports the plants biological signaling, flower growth and development of trichomes

**Drives enzyme function to store and transport energy

**Creates building blocks for oils and terpens while promoting root growth and flower set

A BIG THANK YOU to Prescription Blend for supplying this grow! Your "DNA" has proven to be the building blocks of beautifully healthy grows-I'm sure the snowmen are extremely jealous....

PART I of this grow will be featuring a few of my existing ladies:

AUTOS

AK-47

20211027_102119.jpg

Blue Cheese x 2

20211027_102123.jpg

20211027_102127.jpg

Blueberry

20211027_102012.jpg

Bubblegum

20211027_102008.jpg

PHOTOS:
G-13

20211027_102032.jpg

1/2 Harvested Ammy (Amnesia)

20211026_111948.jpg

They are all in FFOF soil.

3b59089f78a5522e04992b3147a9369a.jpg

They receive soil addendums of earthworm castings.

The autos move from 4 in plastic pots to 3gl and the photo then to a 5gl before ending in an 8.

They need no further methodologies at this point other than increased dark and drought periods during the end of Flower.

G has already had HST done to her 2 weeks ago. She will be flipped to a 12/12 and kept separately in the evenings in just a couple weeks. She will also be moved to her 5gl this evening or tomorrow.

They will be housed in a 48 X 48 X 80 tent with a 6 inch inline, carbon filter, duct system.

Their temperature will remain steady between 78-82 with a RH of around 60.

2e1951e11041f0310089d453cefd47ce.jpg

Mosquito Dunks are added to feeds and there is insecticidal soap handy along with sticky fly strips.

Be back with set up pics later on and then we get to the good stuff!!!

Remember, life is inter connected. Do your part :peace:

deef665dce521716a3f5b89a42cd501a.jpg

Sorry I'm late, I missed the bus.. great start to the journal; nicely detailed descriptions.
Great work mate:thumb:
Thanks buddy. I appreciate you always

Congratulations on getting the light and tent together. Are you going to wait till in the morning to put the girls in. @Rexer is going to try the drought also . I just couldn’t figure it out in hydro. So if I can’t get a higher THC might as well go after another to get up to 40% more yield with 21 hours and 36 minutes on , then 12 hours off .

Back
Top Bottom