I was supposed to stick them out there yesterday I’ve never had this problem but I didn’t open the package till I got to Killeen with four witnesses. There’s 10 growing but two different trees and a bush .

Omg they are amazing!!! Wow! I had a similar fist type cola on one of my Big Bull Mains and I think I smoked it and I liked it, it's like everything got condensed up there or something I don't know!

How long until we get these beauties down, how old are they now?

There is two of the tall lanky one is about 70% , Hue hollering 90% but it’s not . He says to tell you high . The one with the massive buds is the only one like it and the other 7 look like the bush . Two weeks I’m guessing. I’m going back Tuesday, Monday got the doc appointment. I’m at home done checked the fields berms all held , no damage .
But these weren’t flooding rains .
I bought a case of Bud light and your sister’s trailer is still down at the river I’m flushing for the docs appointment and watch college games .
Back to where we started I thought it was strange different plants in the auto pack .

There is two of the tall lanky one is about 70% , Hue hollering 90% but it’s not . He says to tell you high .
Aloha Hue! I gotta side with West here on the 70% bud, I hate to break it to you. She's gorgeous though! Patience grasshopper!
The one with the massive buds is the only one like it and the other 7 look like the bush . Two weeks I’m guessing.
You haven't been around much so the Hood did this basically all on their own this round, right? Did a bang up job
I’m going back Tuesday, Monday got the doc appointment.
🙏🙏
I’m at home done checked the fields berms all held , no damage .
But these weren’t flooding rains .
Lord, how much more damage could you guys possibly take over there? I think I harvested the second to last round of peppers today, not that it was much at all. I have 3 plants still making some. Been holding out for the jalapeños to turn red bud a good majority had rotted out before they could turn. Poop. I have plenty for me and enough greens for another round of strawberry-jalapeno jam and enough banana and bell peppers for a couple more meals.

16670719662284419357790418403002.jpg

I bought a case of Bud light and your sister’s trailer is still down at the river I’m flushing for the docs appointment and watch college games .
Naturally it is....I have been drinking Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest and thr festive Punkin Ale as of late. Flushing what, food?
Back to where we started I thought it was strange different plants in the auto pack .
I feel like it's always like that, I never see 2 run the same. They seem like completely different plants but are you saying you think some seeds got mixed up in your auto pack?

Hey West, nice plants! Weird the oil changes the tests, good that you figured it out! Good luck Monday!
Aaaah the capsules change the tests...Eureka :thanks: Stone. I think I just smoked myself dumb today.

Hi Krissi.

Your Stooges are looking great! I have a couple of questions. In regards to your migraines, have you tried using a canna topical to circumvent getting a migraine?

Also, do you know the terpenes of the Super Silver Crack? I believe I read that you focus on that more than the cannabinoids for a strain.

Hi Krissi.

Your Stooges are looking great! I have a couple of questions. In regards to your migraines, have you tried using a canna topical to circumvent getting a migraine?

Also, do you know the terpenes of the Super Silver Crack? I believe I read that you focus on that more than the cannabinoids for a strain.
I seen commercials on T.V. using Botox for Migraines but I’d have to be pretty desperate b4 I let a Dr. shoot that crap 💩 in me. Sorry had to put my 2 cents in. CL🍀

Hi Krissi.

Your Stooges are looking great!
I'm so proud of them, thanks HG!!!
I have a couple of questions. In regards to your migraines, have you tried using a canna topical to circumvent getting a migraine?
I have not. I was just told about dark chocolate as well from @Brewsterman. I was also told about micro dosing shrooms from @Costanza I think way back when. Im up for anything to try, really. I usually use basil but I was out
Yes! So here we go:
-Myrcene for the slow me down effect that I need for my manic tendencies and my brain being constantly flooded
-Limoncene and Lianalool for anti-inflammatory and immune system boosting properties for my arthritis and osteophytes and obviously, my auto immune issues
-Terpinolene for a mood stabilizer/anti-anxiety/anti-depressant
I seen commercials on T.V. using Botox for Migraines but I’d have to be pretty desperate b4 I let a Dr. shoot that crap 💩 in me. Sorry had to put my 2 cents in. CL🍀
F no I will at no point be booking any part of me for Botox. I'm glad you feel the same Clover

*Edit* forgot to type for Botox...I'm telling ya this Sativa has me all sorts of crispified today

Highya Krissi,

Good to see you having a ball today! A break from the stress!

I think Deelite will have to go overdrive to keep up with the SSC for bud production! They are looking very nice!! I forget what else was talked about (because of the Super Silver Haze), so I'll sign off and hope you have a great tomorrow as well! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Good to see you having a ball today! A break from the stress!
You know Bode, the laughter is quite the medicine. Paired with a few kief and now a hash sandwich bowl and some Frangelico and coffee (I'm not a big drinker at all. A beer or two and that is all I really like or a glass of wine) I'm cruising today but staying busy
I think Deelite will have to go overdrive to keep up with the SSC for bud production!
Poor girl, right?! She's doing her best trying but you are so right my friend.
They are looking very nice!! I forget what else was talked about (because of the Super Silver Haze), so I'll sign off and hope you have a great tomorrow as well! Happy Smokin'
So glad that SSH is doing you so well! You seem super chipper since your harvests also!!! Just so you know, I can tell! You have a great night and I will catch up with you tomorrow Bode!

I'm so proud of them, thanks HG!!!

I have not. I was just told about dark chocolate as well from @Brewsterman. I was also told about micro dosing shrooms from @Costanza I think way back when. Im up for anything to try, really. I usually use basil but I was out

Yes! So here we go:
-Myrcene for the slow me down effect that I need for my manic tendencies and my brain being constantly flooded
-Limoncene and Lianalool for anti-inflammatory and immune system boosting properties for my arthritis and osteophytes and obviously, my auto immune issues
-Terpinolene for a mood stabilizer/anti-anxiety/anti-depressant

F no I will at no point be booking any part of me for Botox. I'm glad you feel the same Clover

*Edit* forgot to type for Botox...I'm telling ya this Sativa has me all sorts of crispified today
Yeah but doesn’t feel good? I love me a good Sativa. CL🍀

I never understood the appeal of an indica but I'm not manic. And, in fact, due to my autoimmune condition, I'm tired ALL THE TIME. So, I look for sativas to perk me up.

I never understood the appeal of an indica but I'm not manic. And, in fact, due to my autoimmune condition, I'm tired ALL THE TIME. So, I look for sativas to perk me up.
I hate feeling couch locked it’s like those super psyche pills they give mental patients. CL🍀

Yeah but doesn’t feel good? I love me a good Sativa. CL🍀
It's ok...
I hate feeling couch locked it’s like those super psyche pills they give mental patients. CL🍀
I don't wish being manic on anyone. I need indica to just function and not feel like my brain is going to explode from having too much going on. It doesn't couch lock me at all. It saves me

I'm back with the Super Silver Crack and Deelite ladies, Mo, Larry and of course, Curly.

Curly as we know is our Deelite Auto and the other two are our SSC girls.

Today they hit 75 Days! :happy-birthday:
The SSC girls are 25 days flower and the Deelite, 7 weeks into flowering.

11 to 13 weeks I've heard, seed to harvest, for our Indica Deelite Auto to go to term and 8-10 weeks of flower for the Sativa Super Silver Cracks. We shall see!

Plenty of great shots from these glowing girls tonight. I'm spent though after Halloween shenanigans and a tough weekend overall.

Be back tomorrow to catch up on tags and messages and other journals that are not my own!

Salute!

Highya Krissi,

SSC ladies are looking gorgeous! Nice looking buds, and frosty colas!! They look great! Deelite looks like it's finishing her grow real soon. Pistils are withering, changing color, looking like she wants to provide you with some happiness! I'm sure you could use some!! I hope things are going well for you! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

SSC ladies are looking gorgeous! Nice looking buds, and frosty colas!! They look great!
i just think to myself, how do I get so lucky with these grows! I feel like I'm being sent the creme de la creme seeds from these banks!
Deelite looks like it's finishing her grow real soon. Pistils are withering, changing color, looking like she wants to provide you with some happiness! I'm sure you could use some!! I hope things are going well for you! Happy Smokin'
I could use some. Very much so. I know that Deelite is a small yielded plant with only 2-4oz as spec so I don't expect her to get much bigger in her buds, although they are nice and dense. Color is changing on her and she is supposed to have some foliage color changes also, I assume when we are about 2 weeks from harvest with her, we will begin to see her purple come out. Buuuut, then again, we never know-each plant is different!

Trying to relax today, have to make up 13 jugs of nutrients and feed these girls tonight and their younger sisters tomorrow, who will also need an uppot. So like I said, today, I'm just trying to take it easy and regroup.

About to throw in a load of laundry so let me get to doing that or my anxiety will be at High noon before 11-if I need to do something and it's not done every minute it's not done is more anxiety for me.

This is why, again, I need my Indica. Aside from the mania I feel. The anxiety does not go away and gets worse sometimes with Sativas. I use the Indica choice bud of the day to keep me even keeled. Crazy right? Hey, at least, I FOUND CANNABIS!! Without it, Big Pharma would have me scripted for life.

Happy Smoking Bode and friends!

i just think to myself, how do I get so lucky with these grows! I feel like I'm being sent the creme de la creme seeds from these banks!

I could use some. Very much so. I know that Deelite is a small yielded plant with only 2-4oz as spec so I don't expect her to get much bigger in her buds, although they are nice and dense. Color is changing on her and she is supposed to have some foliage color changes also, I assume when we are about 2 weeks from harvest with her, we will begin to see her purple come out. Buuuut, then again, we never know-each plant is different!

Trying to relax today, have to make up 13 jugs of nutrients and feed these girls tonight and their younger sisters tomorrow, who will also need an uppot. So like I said, today, I'm just trying to take it easy and regroup.

About to throw in a load of laundry so let me get to doing that or my anxiety will be at High noon before 11-if I need to do something and it's not done every minute it's not done is more anxiety for me.

This is why, again, I need my Indica. Aside from the mania I feel. The anxiety does not go away and gets worse sometimes with Sativas. I use the Indica choice bud of the day to keep me even keeled. Crazy right? Hey, at least, I FOUND CANNABIS!! Without it, Big Pharma would have me scripted for life.

Happy Smoking Bode and friends!
You know I’m only joking when I say I’m going to convert you,right? You just do whatever you need to do and happy it helps + doesn’t couch lock you. Variety is the spice of life + and all that plus were all individuals with are own quirks. CL🍀

You know I’m only joking when I say I’m going to convert you,right? You just do whatever you need to do and happy it helps + doesn’t couch lock you. Variety is the spice of life + and all that plus were all individuals with are own quirks. CL🍀
Of course I know you're joking :hug:
We wouldn't have as much fun together if it wasn't for our own quirks. That's one of my favorite things about being here and talking to you guys and gals. :passitleft:

Highya Krissi,

I didn't realize your need for indica was so strong. I can't imagine being burdened with that makeup. I have a little OCD so I have to get things done in a reasonable timeframe. That's why I like the sativa. Being older, my energy level is waning, and need every boost I can find to keep getting things done! I can't begin to think about running in overdrive all the time! I'm glad you can find relief with indica's. I'd like to suggest you grow mostly indica's to take care of you, number one! Then you'd be able to take care of the family better (hopefully). Being a day of leisure for you will help tremendously. Hope you have a really nice day! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom