Highya Krissi,

Love the rolling tray! Looks like it could have been a Tarot Card. Similar design.
I am still learning so much.
That's because you're still searching for the truth! Same as me. Always trying to improve somewhere. Well, I can't imagine how you'd improve. Somehow you always do!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Love the rolling tray! Looks like it could have been a Tarot Card. Similar design.
Yes! Thst would be cool, cannabis Tarot cards...what strains are held in the future....waaaaaaaahhhhhh waaaaaaahhhhh
That's because you're still searching for the truth! Same as me. Always trying to improve somewhere. Well, I can't imagine how you'd improve. Somehow you always do!! Happy Smokin'
There's just little things we can do differently with each grow, I know it! And I also know we will both be perpetually on the hunt to find them!!

Figured I'd catch your attention starting with the up the skirt shots. These ones are some of my favorite to take.

I wanted to grab these to really showcase the ability of this @Mars Hydro SP3000 to penetrate through forestry similar to the Amazon.

I am honestly flabbergasted at how well it does. I'm a firm supporter of Mars and their products and have had much success using their FC4800 but I was leary of the bar light. Not leary enough though, I was more curious than anything.

In fact, Stella wanted to send me the FC3000 and I said I would love to try to promote something different for you guys, something that would catch people's eyes and I promised I would do my best with it.

I feel as if I haven't done much on my own to promote it, this light really promotes itself. Even coverage-even in the tent that wasn't best suited for this particular light. These Super Silver Crack and Deelite girls are just soaking it up in here.

We have some mass building now on these gems

Their leaves couldn't look more picture book. I feel like I'm writing my own weed nursery rhyme when I come in here. At least, I have a great idea on the imagery I'd use.

Screw counting sheep, let's count pot leaves

And the buds. Omg the buds. The sugar we have at Day 21 is just heavenly. I'm pretty sure I have sugar fairies floating around the grow room. I do believe in life on different planes in the universe. Perhaps, there are some weed loving fairies in one of them and they travel through breaks in time to come and visit my girls.

Perhaps I've smoked too much weed. Perhaps I should smoke one more bowl.
...if it wasn't for my oncoming migraine, I would. I'm not sure if smoking at this point would help me. Think I'll just post these bud shots and try to fall asleep; when there are migraines though, there is insomnia.

Maybe I will smoke a bowl. Smoke Sativa they said, you'll be fine they said. Said no manic person ever at midnight. Here I am rambling for the last 20 minutes about fairies.

I'll catch you all on the flip side tomorrow. This girl needs to evaluate her current medicinal needs.

:passitleft:

Highya Krissi,

So sorry for your migraines. I wouldn't wish that on anybody!! I still wonder what brings them on?!? Yeah, midnight isn't a good time for that (if there is a good time)! I hope you can get some sleep, and start unwinding the stress levels!!

It's hard for me to tell between Deelite and Super Silver Crack. They were started at the same time, and look very similar at this stage even though one's an auto and the other two are photo's. I'm thinking the SSC's are the ones with all the trichomes! It's easy to believe the yarn about trichome fairies! They are loaded, and this is very early in in their bud stage. And the buds are getting very big this early, also! You have created a monster growing buds ability!! I've asked before, but, how much longer do they have? Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,
Hii Bode
So sorry for your migraines. I wouldn't wish that on anybody!! I still wonder what brings them on?!? Yeah, midnight isn't a good time for that (if there is a good time)! I hope you can get some sleep, and start unwinding the stress levels!!
I got there around 230 this morning. I guess that is better than never and I also managed to elude the migraine coming on by falling asleep in time. Idk what brings then in. Change of weather, stress, but sometimes, like yesterday-no rhyme or reason
It's hard for me to tell between Deelite and Super Silver Crack. They were started at the same time, and look very similar at this stage even though one's an auto and the other two are photo's. I'm thinking the SSC's are the ones with all the trichomes!
I think honestly, the SSC girls just take up the entire tent its is hard to see Curly the way Larry is situated in there. The best way for me to tell the difference when I'm looking up from underneath or through the weeds, literally, my Deelite is just super dark green. The other girls coloring are nowhere near hers
It's easy to believe the yarn about trichome fairies! They are loaded, and this is very early in in their bud stage. And the buds are getting very big this early, also!
I am so impressed with this strain. I just want to share the 2 with everyone cause I know we will all be like ooooh aaaaaah :rofl::passitleft:
You have created a monster growing buds ability!!
Aww gee thank you. I've not sure what the right formula is yet, just keep trying them all to find out!
I've asked before, but, how much longer do they have? Happy Smokin'
Deelite, a true Indica, hit Week 7 yesterday but I'm thinking 4 weeks on her. The SSC girls, now technically Week 3 Flower, and Sativas, I'm thinking they have at least 6-8 weeks left.

Doesn't seem like it but I think that's where we are at. My calendar has me thoughtfully guessing a mid December harvest for the SSC girls and a late November harvest for the Deelite. I just throw up median numbers and come up with a general idea of harvest dates.

Happy Friday Bode and Friends!

Day 73 is upon us friends and these photoperiods and autoflower girls seem to be moving right along.

Even our Deelite Auto is looking over at them and looking at herself like, shoot, we gots to shape up!

I'm super impressed with how big these developing buds are already on the photoperiods. Contrasting, our Deelite is down the line at Week 7 and although we are seeing some pistil color changing and a lot of nice sugar, she will absolutely end up taking almost as long as these 2 big girls to finish.

They were very hungry yesterday, all 3 of them, after just 3 days. I've been able to make it 4 days some weeks with their feeds but not last night. I also get away with 1.5 gallons approx for each, sometimes 2 for the SSC but yesterday we finished up a full 6 jugs between the 3 plants.

I don't know if I have mentioned this but once a week they recieve a feed of Humboldt's Flower Stacker and CMag, separate jugs...then on their other weekly feed, they recieve their @Prescription Blend as well as more Flower Stacker. All of the mixed jugs contain 4ml of TPS Silica.

From week 3 on in Flower, all of these plants have been using the Flower Stacker. It is implemented slowly into the feed routine, starting at 2ml p gl and eventually tapping out at 8ml p gl. I increase the amount p gl by 2ml each feed so it takes me a total of 4 full waterings to get the girls up to the maximum dosage.

And of course, the inundation of photos for my friends.

Happy grow day!

Day 73 is upon us friends and these photoperiods and autoflower girls seem to be moving right along.

Even our Deelite Auto is looking over at them and looking at herself like, shoot, we gots to shape up!

I'm super impressed with how big these developing buds are already on the photoperiods. Contrasting, our Deelite is down the line at Week 7 and although we are seeing some pistil color changing and a lot of nice sugar, she will absolutely end up taking almost as long as these 2 big girls to finish.

They were very hungry yesterday, all 3 of them, after just 3 days. I've been able to make it 4 days some weeks with their feeds but not last night. I also get away with 1.5 gallons approx for each, sometimes 2 for the SSC but yesterday we finished up a full 6 jugs between the 3 plants.

I don't know if I have mentioned this but once a week they recieve a feed of Humboldt's Flower Stacker and CMag, separate jugs...then on their other weekly feed, they recieve their @Prescription Blend as well as more Flower Stacker. All of the mixed jugs contain 4ml of TPS Silica.

From week 3 on in Flower, all of these plants have been using the Flower Stacker. It is implemented slowly into the feed routine, starting at 2ml p gl and eventually tapping out at 8ml p gl. I increase the amount p gl by 2ml each feed so it takes me a total of 4 full waterings to get the girls up to the maximum dosage.

And of course, the inundation of photos for my friends.

Happy grow day!
Mmmmm looks nice and frost. Yum :yummy:

Mmmmm looks nice and frost. Yum :yummy:
Thinking about you yesterday, was wondering if you had left me again...super frosty yummy yummy yummy, I got trichomes on my buddies

Do NOT F with my emotions like this down here! What am I? A flipping fiddle you get to play :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Still here. Haven't left again YET! :rofl:
Geez Louise. Can't get a good TK anywhere anymore :reading420magazine::nomo:🤷‍♀️

Hey I'm the best tk ever and I'm doing my best not to stop
Not to stop what? Lying to yourself?! :rofl:
I'm pretty sure it was Tina Turner that had 'Simply the best. Better than all the rest. Better than anyone. Anyone she'd ever met"

He later beat her with a shoe stretcher while pregnant sooooooo

Best is all about perception ain't it :rofl::rofl:
God I'm glad I rolled a Flippin fatty this morning

Not to stop what? Lying to yourself?! :rofl:
I'm pretty sure it was Tina Turner that had 'Simply the best. Better than all the rest. Better than anyone. Anyone she'd ever met"

He later beat her with a shoe stretcher while pregnant sooooooo

Best is all about perception ain't it :rofl::rofl:
God I'm glad I rolled a Flippin fatty this morning
Posting here.

I need to smoke. Once my son's football game is over it's on

Posting here.

I need to smoke. Once my son's football game is over it's on
PSA PSA PSA:TK2 IS ABOUT TO LOSE HIS SHIT

Morning Krissi can I bother you with some pics from the hood ? These all came out of the same seed pack Critical Purple auto .
Um absolutely!! Hello to the Fort!!! :hug::love:

I was supposed to stick them out there yesterday I’ve never had this problem but I didn’t open the package till I got to Killeen with four witnesses. There’s 10 growing but two different trees and a bush .

Back
Top Bottom