Thanks so much Bill! I was a little worried I would fall short here being they got bigger than I intended and it was my first time with this strip LED vs my usual bar.

I had major concerns I wouldn't be able to get enough penetration but with the right amount of chopping down below, this @Mars Hydro SP3000 just does all of the rest.

Again, I was worried cause the tent is packed and tall but, this light and these plants are like peanut butter and jelly!

Oh Bill, you are like the busiest person on here. I can never even conceptualize how you are able to be where you are when you are how you are with all that you have going on ALL THE TIME. Never apologize to me!!!

It is downright amazing what you do. To boot, just look at your grows! One day, one day, I will attempt to do what Bill does and use his method and I hope I can do half of what you do when that time comes!

Hahaha no special privileges just a trick! You have to upload them to the gallery first, then its up to 40 max you can have on a single posting.

When you do that, too, you can name your photos and you help @420 with search engine optimization and eventually, you will see your beautiful plants pop up on Google search for all to see and love!

You take care you busy bee! Much love to you Bill, one of my most favorite friends here! :green_heart:
Hate to jump in here but have you heard anything from @ Prescription Blend? Thanks 🙏 CL🍀

Hate to jump in here but have you heard anything from @ Prescription Blend? Thanks 🙏 CL🍀
It appears he has seen my last communication to him as the icon shifted down like he did, but I haven't gotten a response....I wish I could be of more help expediting the process.

Screenshot_20221024-124256_Messenger.jpg

Oh well looks like I gotta make a trip to W-M and see what kind of inflated price nutes they have. My poor girl is looking no bueno. CL🍀
I just sent him a message on the forum again. I know it's not helping now but last time I had blown him up, I heard back. Maybe this blow up, he will do the same.

I know all you need is a discount code which sucks...

Yeah prolly not close enuff she was still drinking a couple of days ago. CL🍀
No, she pushes too hard this last bit, you can't do that to her. Or to you for that matter in terms of yield.....I'm sorry I don't know all the magic...I'm trying

Highya Krissi,

Sounds like you're having a great day!! Cheers to you. I did finish all the trimming for this year!! Was a good one!

Your Super Silver Crack ladies are making buds like crazy, and trichomes! They're likin' what you're doin'! I'm also really surprised at how long Deelite will take to finish. I used to thing all autos were much faster. Guess not. Anyways, a very nice tentfull! Cheers again! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,
Hii Bode!
Sounds like you're having a great day!! Cheers to you.
Maybe I was having a good morning that day? I forget! See, it's not just you with the forgetful memory!
I did finish all the trimming for this year!! Was a good one!
Yaaay to no more trimming!
Your Super Silver Crack ladies are making buds like crazy, and trichomes! They're likin' what you're doin'!
Im so impressed with this strain so far. I just know already that it is a strain you would like with the SSH genes plus Green Crack is a strong sativa, too! Maybe this could be another one you wouod want to add to your Mobstah, SSH and Apollo collection?
I'm also really surprised at how long Deelite will take to finish. I used to thing all autos were much faster. Guess not. Anyways, a very nice tentfull! Cheers again! Happy Smokin'
You know after starting with autos and running all different kinds, I will be the first person to say they can take 7 weeks or they can take 14. I've had them everywhere in between, too. Just strain and seed specific. Plus, when on the 12 hour schedule, they take a little longer than they would had I had them on the normal full 24 hrs. Buuuut, I do feel like they rest this way and I haven't seen many deficiencies come up on any of the autos I've ran with a 12. I doubt I'll have an all auto run again so this is what it is moving forward!

So today is Day 70 above and Day 20 Flower for these Super Silver Crack photoperiod girls. If you can see through the Larry forest

It is also Day 70, and this is a correction from the other day, now going to be Week 7 Flower for the Deelite tomorrow. In my confused mind, I put she was entering week 7.5 Flower the other day when it was really was 6.5, oops. Like I said, she's gonna be here a while anyway.

I did move her to a different prop as she was just so hidden back there. With the SSC girls getting bigger and bigger I didn't want poor Curly to get lost in the shuffle. Even managed to get a few pics of her today!

And of course, I went ham on these pics because this is an awesome time for photography on these girls.

Have a great day!

:passitleft::yummy:

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous pictures! A couple in there looked pretty special. I like the color green that Deelite is. My ladies I like the best were dark green just like that! You think she has more light where you moved her to? The SSC buds are getting huge. And covered with so many trichomes! Look delicious! Looks like you have so much fun taking and posting pictures! I get it, you're proud of your work!! Lovely! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous pictures! A couple in there looked pretty special.
:thanks: :hug:
I like the color green that Deelite is.
So dark, right? I love it, too!!
My ladies I like the best were dark green just like that!
Why do you think that is? I wonder what role it plays? If any....
You think she has more light where you moved her to?
Well, she is out of Larry's armpit which should help get more light and she is also up 2 more inches now that I have her on wooden blocks, so that should absolutely give her some more light
The SSC buds are getting huge. And covered with so many trichomes! Look delicious!
These 2 are remarkable. I hunted for this special strain and I am really glad I found it. I need a go to Sativa for me that has a lot of Indica qualities-as you know, and this strain seemed to fit the mold well!

FROM THE BANK:

"While in this invigorated state, you notice that you're happier and lighter. It's the buds from Super Silver Crack fem seeds evoking optimistic. The buds from Super Silver Crack feminized seeds bring on euphoria. The uplifted state of mind may calm mood disorders such as:

- PTSD

- Chronic stress

- Depression

- Anxiety

- Bipolar disorder

Similarly, as it induces deep relaxation, the weed releases tension from your nerves, muscles, and joints. The quality possibly soothes diverse forms of pain, muscle irritation, and neuropathic conditions such as:

- Arthritis

- Menstrual cramps

- Migraines

- Spasms

- Fibromyalgia

The stimulated appetite from munchies could assist in managing vomiting and nausea and regulating eating disorders. Its final lethargic blow may also help with insomnia.

Even though beginners can grow these marijuana seeds if they want to challenge themselves, we wouldn't recommend it.
Despite being majorly sativa, the plants from fem Super Silver Crack seeds have comparatively short heights, about 2–4 feet. They're perfect for stealth cultivation

(***.....I didn't get the short ones, I guess....***Larry is taller than me and I'm 5'2.5")

Apart from the well-deserved morning kick, it produces other mind-boggling bodily and mental effects we'll tackle in a few.
Super Silver Crack fem seeds come from the spontaneous merger between the legendary Super Silver Haze and the outstanding Green Crack. The effects strike you a few minutes into a sesh, beginning with a vitality boost and a rush of euphoric vibrations. Waves of productivity then dominate, and as its rejuvenating impacts die down, a profound sense of relaxation pleasantly overcomes you.

Despite being sativa-dominant, pot from Super Silver Crack feminized seeds doesn't come short on the physiological results. It has an intoxicating balance in its physical and psychological effects, keeping a wide scope of enthusiasts satisfied. The cultivar starts you off with an exhilarating buzz that travels all through your mind and body. It's the perfect energizer, giving you the boost you need to leave the bed and conquer your day.

While in this invigorated state, you notice that you're happier and lighter. It's the buds from Super Silver Crack fem seeds evoking optimistic thoughts and vibrations. The cheerful ambiance sparks creativity, causing a thrilling flow of ingenious ideas and perspectives. Unfinished projects, household workload, and tedious days at the office don't stand a chance against this call to productivity.

After you've joyously plowed through your tasks or leisure activities with heightened sensitivity and concentration, the busy mood begins to settle. The weed from feminized Super Silver Crack seeds sends you into a tranquil state. It relaxes your physical and mental being in such a wonderful manner that only sofas and beds make sense now.

There's no need to overindulge with this strain because the effects aren't only fast-hitting but also long-lasting. Doing so can cause you to feel paranoid, dizzy, or excessively couch-locked"

Looks like you have so much fun taking and posting pictures! I get it, you're proud of your work!! Lovely! Happy Smokin'
I do and I love researching and posting and taking photos and sharing and talking to folks like you about all that we love to do. Makes me and my green heart happy.

Enjoy your day Bode!

:thanks: :hug:

So dark, right? I love it, too!!

Why do you think that is? I wonder what role it plays? If any....

Well, she is out of Larry's armpit which should help get more light and she is also up 2 more inches now that I have her on wooden blocks, so that should absolutely give her some more light

These 2 are remarkable. I hunted for this special strain and I am really glad I found it. I need a go to Sativa for me that has a lot of Indica qualities-as you know, and this strain seemed to fit the mold well!

FROM THE BANK:

"While in this invigorated state, you notice that you're happier and lighter. It's the buds from Super Silver Crack fem seeds evoking optimistic. The buds from Super Silver Crack feminized seeds bring on euphoria. The uplifted state of mind may calm mood disorders such as:

- PTSD

- Chronic stress

- Depression

- Anxiety

- Bipolar disorder

Similarly, as it induces deep relaxation, the weed releases tension from your nerves, muscles, and joints. The quality possibly soothes diverse forms of pain, muscle irritation, and neuropathic conditions such as:

- Arthritis

- Menstrual cramps

- Migraines

- Spasms

- Fibromyalgia

The stimulated appetite from munchies could assist in managing vomiting and nausea and regulating eating disorders. Its final lethargic blow may also help with insomnia.

Even though beginners can grow these marijuana seeds if they want to challenge themselves, we wouldn't recommend it.
Despite being majorly sativa, the plants from fem Super Silver Crack seeds have comparatively short heights, about 2–4 feet. They're perfect for stealth cultivation

(***.....I didn't get the short ones, I guess....***Larry is taller than me and I'm 5'2.5")

Apart from the well-deserved morning kick, it produces other mind-boggling bodily and mental effects we'll tackle in a few.
Super Silver Crack fem seeds come from the spontaneous merger between the legendary Super Silver Haze and the outstanding Green Crack. The effects strike you a few minutes into a sesh, beginning with a vitality boost and a rush of euphoric vibrations. Waves of productivity then dominate, and as its rejuvenating impacts die down, a profound sense of relaxation pleasantly overcomes you.

Despite being sativa-dominant, pot from Super Silver Crack feminized seeds doesn't come short on the physiological results. It has an intoxicating balance in its physical and psychological effects, keeping a wide scope of enthusiasts satisfied. The cultivar starts you off with an exhilarating buzz that travels all through your mind and body. It's the perfect energizer, giving you the boost you need to leave the bed and conquer your day.

While in this invigorated state, you notice that you're happier and lighter. It's the buds from Super Silver Crack fem seeds evoking optimistic thoughts and vibrations. The cheerful ambiance sparks creativity, causing a thrilling flow of ingenious ideas and perspectives. Unfinished projects, household workload, and tedious days at the office don't stand a chance against this call to productivity.

After you've joyously plowed through your tasks or leisure activities with heightened sensitivity and concentration, the busy mood begins to settle. The weed from feminized Super Silver Crack seeds sends you into a tranquil state. It relaxes your physical and mental being in such a wonderful manner that only sofas and beds make sense now.

There's no need to overindulge with this strain because the effects aren't only fast-hitting but also long-lasting. Doing so can cause you to feel paranoid, dizzy, or excessively couch-locked"

I do and I love researching and posting and taking photos and sharing and talking to folks like you about all that we love to do. Makes me and my green heart happy.

Enjoy your day Bode!
I haven’t had SSC but the Green Crack I grew this summer is a new fav for me. I’m smiling and don’t no why and super impressed with the length of the high. All in all a really nice high and great for wake n bake with a cup of coffee. Great looking grow Krissi, your growing skills are second to none. CL🍀

I haven’t had SSC but the Green Crack I grew this summer is a new fav for me. I’m smiling and don’t no why and super impressed with the length of the high. All in all a really nice high and great for wake n bake with a cup of coffee.
They seem to share some of the same qualities, I really think that for all you Sativa lovers, this is one for the team. I can see you all smiley and elevated from this smoke without you even smoking it yet just based off what you said the Green Crack does for you.
Great looking grow Krissi, your growing skills are second to none. CL🍀
Means a lot, thank you so much. Like, really does help my self esteem as a grower, I am still learning so much.

Btw...guess what I just found rolling a Big Bull joint?

A seed!
I wonder if it will be viable.

Must have been the one seed push that Maestro made towards the very end. Doesn't seem to be really developed besides some minimal striping, but it's big.

I'll hold onto it, regardless. It always amazes me how we see a seed or two every now and then on these feminized plants. Just goes to show how true the statement is that the main goal of a cannabis plant is to reproduce.

20221026_125914.jpg

20221026_125839.jpg

They seem to share some of the same qualities, I really think that for all you Sativa lovers, this is one for the team. I can see you all smiley and elevated from this smoke without you even smoking it yet just based off what you said the Green Crack does for you.

Means a lot, thank you so much. Like, really does help my self esteem as a grower, I am still learning so much.

A seed!

Must have been the one seed push that Maestro made towards the very end. Doesn't seem to be really developed besides some minimal striping, but it's big.

I'll hold onto it, regardless. It always amazes me how we see a seed or two every now and then on these feminized plants. Just goes to show how true the statement is that the main goal of a cannabis plant is to reproduce.

20221026_125914.jpg

20221026_125839.jpg
That’s just too cool 😎 CL🍀

A seed!

20221026_125914.jpg

20221026_125839.jpg
is that tray glass or plastic ?:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom