Highya Krissi,

I didn't realize your need for indica was so strong. I can't imagine being burdened with that makeup. I have a little OCD so I have to get things done in a reasonable timeframe. That's why I like the sativa. Being older, my energy level is waning, and need every boost I can find to keep getting things done! I can't begin to think about running in overdrive all the time! I'm glad you can find relief with indica's. I'd like to suggest you grow mostly indica's to take care of you, number one! Then you'd be able to take care of the family better (hopefully). Being a day of leisure for you will help tremendously. Hope you have a really nice day! Happy Smokin'
I have plenty of Indicas or Indica dominant strains going right now and I did that just for the reasons you mentioned above, Bode. It's killer to feel so on edge or like I'm not going fast enough when I'm already spinning in circles. I try to smoke super early when I wake up to combat and negate those make-ups I have early on and start my day without anxiety. Again, not something I would ever wish on even my worst enemy. Most of thr time that's myself anyways....hope you're having a good week my friend!

It's been a few days since I was able to get over this way and update my lady belles.

These Super Silver Crack girls and my Deelite are all running at 150%.

Deelite, our Curly, is doing her best to finish up. I expect we will be droughting her in about a week and a half or 2 weeks to be pulling her in about 3 or 4 weeks for harvest.

She has small buds but they are trichome rich. We definitely added some available harvestable mass by plopping her into the 5gl self-feed as opposed to keeping her in the typical 3gl I hold my autoflowers.

Mo has such big, fat and sugar coated buds on these large luscious super serated leaves.

Larry has such long and plump buds, also sugar coated plenty but her leaves lean more on the sativa side while I guess Mo picked up more of the little Indica genetics that make up this strain.

I don't have a favorite in this tent. I can't. They are all so beautiful in their own ways.

It is Day 79 above, Day 29 Flower for the SSC girls and Week 8 flower for the Deelite.

Happy grow day to all and just an FYI, I will not be on here Sunday or Monday as I have funeral services to attend for my Aunt in NY. I'll be staying up with my sister overnight in Jersey City to help cut our daily driving trip in half.

Catch you all later today and tomorrow!

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking bud shots of the SSC's. They're filling in very nicely!! I noticed in a couple pics of your Deelite, pistils are all golden already! She must be near finished.
I have a question for you! What is the most potent couchlock indica you've had? I think I'd like something stronger to relax with at night, than the Mobstah! I'd like your opinion!
Hope you're getting ready for the weekend, and having a great day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking bud shots of the SSC's. They're filling in very nicely!! I noticed in a couple pics of your Deelite, pistils are all golden already! She must be near finished.
Curly is near finished me thinks and I gotta tell you, these crappy pics of her do her NO JUSTICE! Picking in the tent and moving branches around and I haven't had many plants as sticky as she is. I legitimately stuck to her and had to pry my fingers off. I'd love to have droughted her already but that technique needs my upmost attention and I haven't had it to give!
I have a question for you! What is the most potent couchlock indica you've had? I think I'd like something stronger to relax with at night, than the Mobstah! I'd like your opinion!
G-13 is a nice couch locker and @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black I'm running now is fantastic for sleep.
Hope you're getting ready for the weekend, and having a great day! Happy Smokin'
Well we all know how my weekend went....just happy to be posting again my friend.

So in the midst of the chaos, these girls did not get a lick of water or feed for 6 days. Call it my mini drought if you will. The 3 took over 6 gallons of Flower Stacker and @Prescription Blend nutes when they finally got fed day before yesterday. Hungry again today, I topped them off with another gl of nutes for safe keeping, you know...

They are doing so much the Super Silver Crack girls, they need to eat and eat and eat. Check out the frosting they are putting out-so much, it causes glares in some photos under the @Mars Hydro SP3000. Crazy stuff these 2.

As for Curly, I expect a harvest in T minus 2 weeks! She is, as aforementioned, unjustified in terms of her overall development with my lack of good photography on her. I PROMISE one day here over the next few days I WILL get pics of her from out from behind her two tent sisters. I meant to do it for days now but haven't been able to.

I took a bunch of shots to catch you up. We are starting to see some leaf color change on the SSC girls, who along with their Deelite autoflower sister, are now 85 DAYS OLD. The Super Silver Crack twins are 35 DAYS FLOWER today and Curly, is at WEEK 9 FLOWER.

Hoping everyone has a great whatever day it is, I think Thursday lol

Happy growing and sending back out all the positive energies you all sent my way over the last week, it's been rough!

Hi Krissi, another thing to try is a book (if you don't already?) The Relaxation Response, it's a beginners book that shows how to relax and breath and get into a good state. It absolutely helps with sleep.
Thank you so much Stone, I had not heard of that book prior to you. I appreciate you looking out for us all, I'm sure many could benefit from a few flips of those pages!! :thanks: :high-five:

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous pictures!! Serious frosting going on! Stellar specimens, except for the red petioles. I'm thinking it's a genetic thing. Everything else you've grown hasn't had any issues! I'm growing some next year (SSH), and will get some extra bonemeal to see it goes away, or even less color, just to see if it makes more buds! This year was pretty good!

I saw some white pistils on your Deelite in a couple pics. One had 3-4, and the other had about 6, lol. Have you tried a testor bud yet? Have you looked closely at the trichomes? I hope your life journey improves a great deal! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous pictures!! Serious frosting going on! Stellar specimens, except for the red petioles. I'm thinking it's a genetic thing. Everything else you've grown hasn't had any issues! I'm growing some next year (SSH), and will get some extra bonemeal to see it goes away, or even less color, just to see if it makes more buds! This year was pretty good!
Thanks Bode! I have used bonemeal and Kelpful and the Stacker on them, they can't possibly need more!! I'm thinking it's genetic, too, since they've been that way since the beginning.
I saw some white pistils on your Deelite in a couple pics. One had 3-4, and the other had about 6, lol. Have you tried a testor bud yet? Have you looked closely at the trichomes? I hope your life journey improves a great deal! Happy Smokin'
I have yet to do a tester bud, I scoped her and she is all milky and clear still, have yet to see more than 2 amber trichomes. The pistils are definitely losing any white they had but they are about a week or 2 out from being curled in and around my buds. No more than 2 weeks left on Curly, our Deelite.

I'm surviving on LOTS OF COFFEE. Hope you have had a healthy and calm week yourself Bode!

Guys and gals it is leaf color changing time in this tent!! Yippee!! I am seeing the yellow and the purple coming into the SSC girls and our Deelite has plenty of purple trichomes. I didn't defol her at all so it's hard for me on top of her being shoved in the back, to show you guys her color scheme on the nugs. Doesn't seem like her leaves will do anything but stay this deep forest green but that's cool with me!

It is Day 86, Day 36 Flower. Can't believe these girls only vegged for 40 days before going to 12/12. What troopers! What sass!

Got to go and grab some more pics for the other journal but I'll be back to chat.

Tomorrow is feed day again for the tent today, they will just coast into sleep in an hour and a half and continue to do their frosting magic while they do.

Have a great day friends!

Thanks Bode! I have used bonemeal and Kelpful and the Stacker on them, they can't possibly need more!! I'm thinking it's genetic, too, since they've been that way since the beginning.

I have yet to do a tester bud, I scoped her and she is all milky and clear still, have yet to see more than 2 amber trichomes. The pistils are definitely losing any white they had but they are about a week or 2 out from being curled in and around my buds. No more than 2 weeks left on Curly, our Deelite.

I'm surviving on LOTS OF COFFEE. Hope you have had a healthy and calm week yourself Bode!

Guys and gals it is leaf color changing time in this tent!! Yippee!! I am seeing the yellow and the purple coming into the SSC girls and our Deelite has plenty of purple trichomes. I didn't defol her at all so it's hard for me on top of her being shoved in the back, to show you guys her color scheme on the nugs. Doesn't seem like her leaves will do anything but stay this deep forest green but that's cool with me!

It is Day 86, Day 36 Flower. Can't believe these girls only vegged for 40 days before going to 12/12. What troopers! What sass!

Got to go and grab some more pics for the other journal but I'll be back to chat.

Tomorrow is feed day again for the tent today, they will just coast into sleep in an hour and a half and continue to do their frosting magic while they do.

Have a great day friends!

Looking good Krissi, glad to hear the worst of the Vid is over

Highya Krissi,

Very pretty!! I've never seen purple outline the leaf's edges like that! Very cool!! And the trichomes! Very pretty combination!! Still saturated with white pistils, too. Some of the petioles are a little less red than before. Maybe they're getting enough phosphorus? Are you going to drought them? Couldn't tell much about Deelite.

I hope things are going well for you, and are having a nice day! Happy Smokin'

Looking good Krissi, glad to hear the worst of the Vid is over
Thanks Brew, I'm still calling you Brew idc lol glad to be getting better by the day and getting back to normal, the feeling of being behind kills me! Good to hear you are on board now!
Highya Krissi,

Very pretty!! I've never seen purple outline the leaf's edges like that! Very cool!! And the trichomes! Very pretty combination!! Still saturated with white pistils, too. Some of the petioles are a little less red than before. Maybe they're getting enough phosphorus?
Who knows anymore! Maybe?! Some of them are bright purple some not so much? They look fine to me so I'm just gonna roll with it...the coloring, yes, unique, I've seen it idk where somewhere here, I'm sure. Curious to see what happens because spec pics must have been off a summer grow, no color changes besides the light green and yellow
Are you going to drought them? Couldn't tell much about Deelite.
I am going to drought them, yes. One and not the other actually. Want to see what happens. Plan is to do the same with Alvin and Simon when they become of age as well. I'm curious like a cat.

Deelite, nope, she got the shaft today. Just reached in to look at her trichs quick. Ill pull her out tonight or tomorrow so we can look at her more. Seriously did nothing on her, no pruning no nothing. Whatever she does she does. This is my extra plant just for me, remember, a go to Indica at nearly 100% minus her ruderalis genes
I hope things are going well for you, and are having a nice day! Happy Smokin'
It's going just fine, thank you! One more journal to go and I'll feel better that I'm caught up a little. Since TK just woke up, I'm thinking I'm going to ask him to watch thr baby when he comes back inside from smoking cause I'm gonna use this opportunity for a long hot shower!

DAY 88, DAY 38 FLOWER: SSC X 2
WEEK 9 FLOWER: DEELITE

HI FRIENDS!

So we are moving right along over here. I won't be documenting as I usually do, but I will be droughting Curly, our Deelite Auto, starting today.

This neglected photographed beauty is covered in trichomes. Her leaves, petioles, stems, branches, you name it. Her buds may be small auto buds but remember, although we can't see in these or any pics, these small frosty buds are on super long colas with her 44 inch frame.

Mo and Larry are both developing so beautifully but so very different! I've got bud colors on Mo that I don't on Larry. I've got leaf colors on each that I don't have on the other. I have leaf shapes and branch shapes different on both. I have sugar on both, but different in how they are sprinkled on each girl. On top of a 3.5 inch height differential, these girls have many other things that make them unique in their own rights!

Larry shows her frost and coloring as such

Mo shows her frost and coloring as such

Together these 3 make for a beauteous full tent!

I am really looking forward to the completion of this grow but I am relishing in every second I can get with it still in progress.

Each of these girls drinks 1.5-2gl still every feeding, a feed I do every 3-4 days. Thank goodness I can save on a few gallons of water while Curly droughts because I'm making them and using them quicker than I can blink an eye with my total of 11 plants right now.

Everyone have a great day and hope you like the pics of my girls!

Highya Krissi,

What gorgeous looking buds!! As you said, trichomes everywhere, beautiful colors, and big buds!! Just gorgeous! I hope you're doing well!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

What gorgeous looking buds!! As you said, trichomes everywhere, beautiful colors, and big buds!! Just gorgeous! I hope you're doing well!! Happy Smokin'
Hi again friend! Thank you! I'm so happy with this grow! It smells so glorious in this 3 x 3!! Sight for sire eyes these girls! I specifically made sure to get some Deelite photos for you this time, I know you always say you can't see or tell much on her!
Wub woo woo, woo woo! Sweet buddage Krissi!
Hi there Stone! Thanks so much! Means a lot coming from such a master grower!

You're every bit the grower I or anybody else is Krissi!
I'd like to think so and then I remember that I just started this growing journey last year and I have so much to learn. Every day is something new. Looking back at last year's photos from the grows when I thought I was doing great, I saw I am doing better now. So it's humbling to see just how much I learn with each and every grow

Krissi your plants are simply stunning and such a pleasure to look at. I’d bet even better to smoke.:rollit:
I also run the MH SP3000 in my 2x4 and absolutely love the light.
Oh Nev! So so so so happy to see your name pop up! I missed you my LA friend! Thanks so much for such a wonderful compliment, I'm betting they'll be even better to smoke soon, too! At least I hope I can finish strong!

You know I have a 2 x 4 for this light. I was told to use it, I used the 3 x 3 instead. Maybe next grow I'll try it in the 2 x 4. For now, I was bull headed and said nope this focker is going in my 3 x 3 :rofl:

So it's DAY 88 in the tent. Wow. Next weekend I will be moving out our friend Curly who is currently on Day 2 of Drought.

She will not get fed tomorrow with the other 2 girls and will more than likely be harvested on or before next weekend; next Saturday will be 98 days for her from seed.
Can't belive it and who knows she may be ready to go by this weekend. I'll do a trichome check this Friday to see where we are at!

Mo and Larry are absolutely doing their thing and the plan is to move these two girls adjacent to one another under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 once Curly is taken out.

This is going to drop the humidity in this tent for me just in time for late flower. I also removed a black oscillating fan from the front of the tent and replaced it with a strong box fan, much more power than the pre-existing fan, to help circulate more air during this time as well. I'll make use of the black skinny fan in my 4 x 4 tent as even with 3 fans, that is a tight tent and I need access to more air flow without sacrificing the space I had originally lost using the box fan in there.

Just leaving you with a few shots of the SSC girls today. Have a rheumatologist appt at 9 and then I'm hitting the mall for a little shop. I'll be in and out all day on the forum, hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday! Getting cold here!

Highya Krissi,

Wow, you're up early today!! I didn't get up until 7+ (usually up between 5-6). Been real busy. Needed to get wood (2 days supply in house). But, it was warm in the house. Cooked breakfast (about 1.5 hrs. Julie made fresh biscuits), and Super Silver Haze! Then volunteered to get Julie some tubes (smokeshop) a town away. She quit smoking, but wasn't ready, and getting crabby. Anyways, better late than never.
Crazy frost on your SSC ladies!! They look very tantalizing! I noticed the claw going on in some pics. I think that's a magnesium difficiency. Anyways, I use epsom salts to add more magnesium. Another issue - red petioles. I was analyzing the red petioles on my grow this year after I read an article about phosphorus (bonemeal). It said putting bonemeal down at the beginning (planting time) the phosphorus is slow released during the grow (for 3-4 months). Seems maybe another application would be necessary if the grow lasts more than three months. Phosphorus is needed to make more buds. In that context, One plant yeilded 2 lbs, one 1.75 lbs, and one at 1.375 lbs. They had red petioles most of the grow. I wonder if I had more bonemeal, would there be more bud weight?!? Looking at your ladies, maybe that logic would help you as well.
Very nice coloring on the sugar leaves on the SSC! I was musing over the tiny yellow at some of the leaf tips signifying full up with grow nutes. Usually mine are green. I see some in here that are a little burnt, but yours are perfect, that way! Hope you have a relaxed busy day!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Wow, you're up early today!! I didn't get up until 7+ (usually up between 5-6). Been real busy. Needed to get wood (2 days supply in house). But, it was warm in the house. Cooked breakfast (about 1.5 hrs. Julie made fresh biscuits), and Super Silver Haze!
you had like the best morning! SSH and fresh biscuits! Where was my invite??!!
Then volunteered to get Julie some tubes (smokeshop) a town away. She quit smoking, but wasn't ready, and getting crabby. Anyways, better late than never.
What are tubes??
Crazy frost on your SSC ladies!! They look very tantalizing! I noticed the claw going on in some pics. I think that's a magnesium difficiency. Anyways, I use epsom salts to add more magnesium. Another issue - red petioles. I was analyzing the red petioles on my grow this year after I read an article about phosphorus (bonemeal). It said putting bonemeal down at the beginning (planting time) the phosphorus is slow released during the grow (for 3-4 months). Seems maybe another application would be necessary if the grow lasts more than three months. Phosphorus is needed to make more buds. In that context, One plant yeilded 2 lbs, one 1.75 lbs, and one at 1.375 lbs. They had red petioles most of the grow. I wonder if I had more bonemeal, would there be more bud weight?!? Looking at your ladies, maybe that logic would help you as well.
I gave them bonemeal and the Flower Stacker which is heavy on Phosphorus. I haven't given these girls any CalMag I don't think, I have some Epsom I use from time to time for Magnesium, I sprinkled some on as a topping with their feed this morning. I'll be using bonemeal for every transplant moving forward so maybe having it in place in the initial transplant will relieve me of this petiole issue moving forward into my next grows!
Very nice coloring on the sugar leaves on the SSC! I was musing over the tiny yellow at some of the leaf tips signifying full up with grow nutes. Usually mine are green. I see some in here that are a little burnt, but yours are perfect, that way! Hope you have a relaxed busy day!! Happy Smokin'
It's a mixed bag in here, I pushed these girls harder with nutes than I have with any other grow. I usually hate the leaves being anything but green but I've been trying to come out of my comfort zone. Remember when I first started giving them some heavy nutes and you mentioned the tips and how proud you were lol well, I promise to keep trying, I'm a little cautious in the 4 x 4 right now but maybe these girls, having had bonemeal early on, won't encounter this phosphorus thing.

Just had time to clean the tent a little and feed these girls today. It was Stacker and Silica water day for them, next feed will be Nutes again in 3/4 days. They drank a little over 2 gl each. Definitely in the midst of doing big things here now at what is I guess Week 6 of Flower being it is DAY 40 DAY 90 FROM SEED.

Did a quick check on Curly's trichomes, we have like 3 amber trichomes so she isnt going anywhere until probably next weekend, no need to check trichomes Friday now.

Did get a few shots of her as well. I moved Larry out a little to clean the floor and I had forgotten how tall and big the Deelite was. She would fit perfectly in my living room and is shaped like a good old Christmas tree being I did absolutely no training to her whatsoever. I am excited for this smoke though. From what I heard Deelite is a creme de la creme Indica Auto smoke.

I'll check in later with you guys!

BUDS BUDS BUDS BUDS BUDS BUDS

Back
Top Bottom