Highya Krissi,
Hi Bode, Merry Christmas a day early!
Blueberry looks so gorgeous! All purple, and sparkely. Nice work getting all those pictures in there. I hope you enjoy her buds.
I will very much so, thank you!! :passitleft:
So now, you're trimming? I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and get some sleep!! You can only burn the midnight oil just so long!! Happy Smokin'
No trimming, she is getting dry trimmed. I did go ahead and cut some of her larger fans off just earlier to make it easier for myself. Letting TK sleep before I run off to the doctor so trying to get as much done as I can
..that midnight oil is still flowing
Edit: I forgot to mention the Big Bull's in their own tent! They look very snug in there! Must be more roon in their previous tent! Great call!!
Thank you!! They seem happy as can be. They fit perfectly in this tent those two indica ladies!

So last update before the holiday, just literally 3 pics of what is left of Theodore.

Happy Holidays again friends!

Congrats on the chop Krissi!

And have a wonderful holiday season. :Rasta:

No trimming, she is getting dry trimmed. I did go ahead and cut some of her larger fans off just earlier to make it easier for myself. Letting TK sleep before I run off to the doctor so trying to get as much done as I can

Thank you!! They seem happy as can be. They fit perfectly in this tent those two indica ladies!

So last update before the holiday, just literally 3 pics of what is left of Theodore.

Incredible Krissi. ;)
Another perfect girl in the books.:thumb:
Merry Christmas Krissi to you and that huge family of yours. :green_heart:
Just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done for us this year. :thanks:
And thanks for the love and positively you spread everywhere you go. :hug::love:
Take some time to relax and just enjoy the the day.
No pressure just enjoy all your hard work from the year and be with the family.
I hope they pamper you.
Take care Krissi. :passitleft:
Bill;)

Incredible Krissi. ;)
Another perfect girl in the books.:thumb:
:green_heart:

Thank you so much! You know I cant wait for her and it would be so nice if you and I werent a country away and I could share some of her with you. I know we are both fond of this and it would give us the ultimate giggles together!
Merry Christmas Krissi to you and that huge family of yours. :green_heart:
Thank you so much, it is big. Too big. Thank God for Visine this holiday
Just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done for us this year. :thanks:
And thanks for the love and positively you spread everywhere you go. :hug::love:
It's the very least I can do, put good energies out there. I know sometimes I had wished someone was a smiling face when I needed it most, I'm honored to be able to bring the slightest bit of joy to anyone that needs it

:peace::love::peace:
Take some time to relax and just enjoy the the day.
No pressure just enjoy all your hard work from the year and be with the family.
I hope they pamper you.
Oh Bill...TK is sleeping. I was gonna hit the doc early today for my hives but I'm doing laundry instead and pre-trimmed Theodore.

It is a good morning for me. Coffee. Good bud. The baby excited for Santa tomorrow.
Take care Krissi. :passitleft:
Bill;)
I'll be thinking of you wrapping into the wee hours of the morning, wishing you were closer for one of those honey covered blunts. I'd roll up a fatty. :passitleft:

Congrats on the chop Krissi!

And have a wonderful holiday season. :Rasta:
Oh GDB, I missed this comment! I'm so sorry!! Thank you brother, to both! Hope you and the VA area crew have a wonderful holiday! We start the traveling to 986 places tonight, hope you can stay home, be warm and smoke lots of your incredible buds!

Ooooo you chopped the tree down. Niiiiice!!!!
There is no better Christmas tree...
Ain't that the truth Norway! Happy Holidays to ya bud, be nice if I could pass a doobie over to ya! 🎄 🎄
:passitleft:

Wouldn't it? :)) and some other things I can't find here... like almost everything good :))
Where are you? Deep in the mountains? Was that picture you took in the snow out your back door? It looked like the arctic tundra, I was looking for a snow lion

It's just how it is. I am in the northern area, not so far north though. There are few grow stores in all Norway, like 3 or 4. But there is one that has HLG leds and some AC Infinity products always out of stock...

20221224_124806.jpg

It's just how it is. I am in the northern area, not so far north though. There are few grow stores in all Norway, like 3 or 4. But there is one that has HLG leds and some AC Infinity products always out of stock...

20221224_124806.jpg
This is like ice road trucking shit. Wow. It's absolutely beautiful, I would give my right arm for that tranquility

I'm pages behind on this journal as well all the other ones but I just wanted to stop by to deliver this to you:

MerryJuana Christmas.jpg

I hope you and your family have a fantastic holiday. I hope TK1 is good so you're not too stressed. Take some time for yourself, Krissi. You're no good to anyone if you don't. :hug:

Congrats on your harvest Jersey. CL🍀

20221224_124806.jpg
Merry Christmas Amigo :high-five:
Looks exactly like ice fishing on lake Nipissing :love:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Norway is great. Nice country and super friendly people. As long as you don't mind the weather and the no light-no dark perioud all is perfect.
I don't mind those two things at all. I'll take friendly people over light anyday
How's the no dark for growing autos?
Indoors, clearly! He just asked me about autos day before yesterday in fact
I'm pages behind on this journal as well all the other ones but I just wanted to stop by to deliver this to you:

MerryJuana Christmas.jpg

I hope you and your family have a fantastic holiday.
Same to you girlfriend, thanks so much!
I hope TK1 is good so you're not too stressed.
He was nicer today, I wouldnt say more helpful but nicer. Doc told me today the hives and rash I have everywhere right now and my blurred vision is an immuno stress response. She observed nothing viral going on. I told him when I got home. Hope he remembers last week when I asked him if he doesn't see how stressed out he makes me....maybe thats why he was pleasant.
Take some time for yourself, Krissi. You're no good to anyone if you don't. :hug:
I keep reminding myself of this. I notice it when I've been absent on here for a few days. I'm counter productive that way, barely have time to catch up on my own stuff nonetheless get to anyone else. I needed that hug, thanks girl :hug:
Congrats on your harvest Jersey. CL🍀
Hey Clover, thanks my friend. Can't wait to sample!
Merry Christmas Amigo :high-five:
Looks exactly like ice fishing on lake Nipissing :love:
Take care.
Lake No Pissing? Contaminants, I get it :rofl:
MERRY CHRISTMAS Bill and everyone! Just got done with 6.5 hours of wrapping and the last Elf on the Shelf of the year...bowl then sleep for an hour or so! Good night (early morning) all, I'm spent!

20221225_033247.jpg

I don't mind those two things at all. I'll take friendly people over light anyday

He was nicer today, I wouldnt say more helpful but nicer. Doc told me today the hives and rash I have everywhere right now and my blurred vision is an immuno stress response. She observed nothing viral going on. I told him when I got home. Hope he remembers last week when I asked him if he doesn't see how stressed out he makes me....maybe thats why he was pleasant.

I keep reminding myself of this. I notice it when I've been absent on here for a few days. I'm counter productive that way, barely have time to catch up on my own stuff nonetheless get to anyone else. I needed that hug, thanks girl :hug:

Lake No Pissing? Contaminants, I get it :rofl:

MERRY CHRISTMAS Bill and everyone! Just got done with 6.5 hours of wrapping and the last Elf on the Shelf of the year...bowl then sleep for an hour or so! Good night (early morning) all, I'm spent!

20221225_033247.jpg
Sugar Plums dancing 💃 and something like that. Hope Santa treat’s you well Krissi. CL🍀

Sugar Plums dancing 💃 and something like that. Hope Santa treat’s you well Krissi. CL🍀
I see a Dick's bag so I'm happy with that. And get your heads out of the gutter non Americans...Dicks is a sporting goods store here in the states not a well you know.... :rofl:

..same to you Chicago :green_heart:

Lake No Pissing?
No its a real place we go fishing.
Merry Christmas.

PSX_20221225_042153.jpg

Lake Nipissing in February.

Back
Top Bottom