Day 112
Flip 79
Just jarred Do si dos #33. Small yield, 54g, but I knew I was compromising it when I flipped to flower early.
Still, my fingers are sticky and smell like lemon juice with a tiny hint of skunk, and the nugs would break a window if you used a slingshot.

Do si dos

Do si dos #33

Thanks Tra!
2 oz of good good bud & the Gelato hanging nice, the Black Sugar look good

Day 113
Flip 80
She brought some lyrics to my mind tonight...
Winter's breath on filthy snow
Befrosted paths to the unknown
Have my lips turned true purple?

Life is coming to an end
So says me, me Wiccan friend
Nature coming full circle

She has days left.

Do si dos

Thanks Keith!
2 oz of good good bud & the Gelato hanging nice, the Black Sugar look good
Thanks con!
Congrats on #33, can't wait for a smoke report. That Do si Dos plant is really a spectacular specimen with all the leaf color.
Thanks G13!
Mmmm Dosi harvest! Tasty!
I'm really looking forward to getting her in jars!
:thanks: Mel. I never really doubted you but I did want another shot of the bookcase!

Nice trim on the 33. Looks like there's a lot of nice sugar in the bowl...do you save that?
I'm absolutely saving it! I'm working on a way to use one of my bubble hash bags for dry sift. Or I might was it all with ethanol, I'm not sure which yet.
I'm not going to separate it though. I'm going to use the trim from all 3 plants for it.

Nice poem! :bravo:
Thanks GDB, but it's not mine!
Credit goes to Peter Steele of Type O Negative.
Fine looking plant good job she has the coolest looking leaves. 🍋
Thanks Keith!
Agreed! @Melville Hobbes I think you have a contest entry in this journal.
Thanks Ke0ncp!
Absolutely breath taking. 💎💎💎💎
Thanks Jiggi!
That plant!

Get her in the contests fo sho!
Thanks Tra!
Will do!

Day 113
Flip 80
She brought some lyrics to my mind tonight...
Winter's breath on filthy snow
Befrosted paths to the unknown
Have my lips turned true purple?

Life is coming to an end
So says me, me Wiccan friend
Nature coming full circle

She has days left.

Do si dos

Thanks Keith!

Thanks con!

Thanks G13!

I'm really looking forward to getting her in jars!

I'm absolutely saving it! I'm working on a way to use one of my bubble hash bags for dry sift. Or I might was it all with ethanol, I'm not sure which yet.
I'm not going to separate it though. I'm going to use the trim from all 3 plants for it.
I love how those leaves are standing attention. once i get past 3-4 weeks mine never do that :(

Day 114
Flip 81

Do si dos

That poetry! :green_heart: :rollit:
Outdoor is a really good song!
I love how those leaves are standing attention. once i get past 3-4 weeks mine never do that :(
I wish I could help, but truth is I don't really know why they do that 🤷‍♂️
That poetry, those plants. Awesomeness.
Thanks Carmen!
And thanks on Peter's behalf!

Loving the grow. :) Not much longer.:)

I love to read and enjoyed seeing the books in some of your photos from a few days ago. :)
It's funny how images can make the mind wander the same way music does. :hmmmm:
My thoughts went to one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes, Burgess Meredith seems to never have time to enjoy his reading, and then Armageddon.:oops: He has all the time in the world to read his books now.:cheesygrinsmiley: Then being near blind, he breaks his glasses.:oops:
Well, that's how my mind wanders.:rolleyes:

Day 115
Flip 82
She'll be coming down tomorrow.
I'll be trimming Gelato during the day, including finding as many of the seeds as I can. I do intend to take some pics, but that depends on how sticky my fingers get.
I'll also be vaping the first sample of Do si dos #33. I'll also smoke a bit, but maybe not tomorrow.

Do si dos

Very striking, you've done a good job on them Mel!
Thanks Stunger!
Loving the grow. :) Not much longer.:)

I love to read and enjoyed seeing the books in some of your photos from a few days ago. :)
It's funny how images can make the mind wander the same way music does. :hmmmm:
My thoughts went to one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes, Burgess Meredith seems to never have time to enjoy his reading, and then Armageddon.:oops: He has all the time in the world to read his books now.:cheesygrinsmiley: Then being near blind, he breaks his glasses.:oops:
Well, that's how my mind wanders.:rolleyes:
Thanks gwhunran!
I've never seen that one, I'll see if I can find it. The Gorilla from this summer is good for relaxing in front of the tv.
Excellent journal Mel, great grow
:thumb:
Thanks Roy!

Back
Top Bottom