The LWA is based on the original angle of the leaf and then the percentage droop from there, so you'd need to know what it was at when you started.

Droughting won't make her look pretty but for my 2 cents, a little can prompt further potency. Dolores doesn't look particularly wilted to me.
Thanks guys, but I was just kidding. I was a little late watering Dolores, so I thought I'd make a joke of it.

Day 103
Flip 65
I should have watered Delilah yesterday. She's really getting close to harvest now. The only white stigmas left are on two or the very top buds.
I included a pic of the larf today. Like I said, it's covered in trichomes.
Other than that I also watered Dolores. While she's also getting fairly close, but I can't tell if her top bud is starting to foxtail or if it's just swelling in an unusual way. I should find out over the next few days.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah
@Barney's Farm @Herbies Seeds

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

It's not nice to fool old people!!!! :rofl:
:laugh:
I'd call it droopy, just like old people!
😬

Day 104
Flip 66
This is the last bud on Delilah that has any white stigmas left. I'm considering harvesting most of her and leaving this bud to ripen more. I probably won't, but the idea is growing on me.
I have included a 50mp shot, and a zoomed in screen capture. I'm going to have to get closer to really show you guys what I'm seeing, but she has about 3 clear trichomes left, and no amber.
Dolores looks like she's still bulking up, but she also looks like there are the tips of foxtails just starting. I think she needs another week or so. Let those brown stigmas on the lower buds recede, and give the stigmas on the top bud time to turn, or for the foxtails to develop a bit. If they stop growing and turn brown, then I'll reassess, but if they keep growing I'll look at the trichs on a portion of the bud without them to decide what to do.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do so dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Have a great evening!

Day 105
Flip 67
I'm not sure Delilah is done, but I think I am. I'm getting itchy snipper fingers.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Delilah has so many trichomes it just looks like a solid sugar coating!
Thanks Shed!
I'm looking forward to growing these again! Assuming of course they don't start smelling like poo or cat piss!

Day 106
Flip 68
Delilah is down, and my fingers smell like I just cut up a lemon. Right now she smells just like lemon juice.
Her soil was still wet. She stopped drinking the day before yesterday. I'll put up a pic of her hanging tomorrow.
Dolores has been moved to the 60x60cm tent to finish off. She's getting close too, but is still drinking, and doesn't quite look done yet.

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Almost there Mel! Delilah's buds do have a very nice candy coating appearance to them. It'll be interesting how you find the 2 compare when it comes to smoke time.
Thanks Stunger!
I'll post a vape report as soon as she's dry!
I'll also compare her to her other parent strain, Gelato!

Day 105
Flip 67
I'm not sure Delilah is done, but I think I am. I'm getting itchy snipper fingers.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Thanks Shed!
I'm looking forward to growing these again! Assuming of course they don't start smelling like poo or cat piss!
They’re really looking 👀 nice Mel good job my friend.👍 CL🍀 :goodjob: :thumb::Namaste:

Day 107
Flip 69
I've snipped everything that doesn't have trichomes off Delilah. Some of the leaves have trichomes at the base, but not all the way to the tip, so I'll be trimming them too.
The pic is terrible, but it's in low light conditions so I can live with it.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Those colours!

Oh my dayzzzz!

🤎🧡🤍
Dolores is really giving it her best shot at turning entirely purple before harvest!
:yahoo: and congrats on succumbing to the "got sick of looking at it" feeling. And Dolores can stay until that feeling returns. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Shed!
I think I can wait a day or two...

Day 109
Flip 71
Her scent is getting stronger. She's still quite fruity, but doesn't have the hint of ice cream that Delilah had. It'll be interesting to see if she takes on a lemon or citrus scent like her former tent-mate did near the end.

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

They's lookin' purty!!! :thumb:
Thanks Greenjeans!

Day 110
Flip 72
She's still going. Still smells really tempting.

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Looks really nice Mel! :yummy:
Thanks Stunger!
I still prefer growing outdoors, but indoors is growing on me!

Back
Top Bottom