Day 96
Flip 58
I was a little late watering Dolores, so she looks a little ragged. Her stigmas are turning a bright orange, and have picked up the pace, changing.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah
@Barney's Farm @Herbies Seeds

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Oh man that is going to be amazing.. 👍👍👍💚💚
I sure hope so!

Mel, have you entered photo of the month with any of these pics? I actually need to get over to the comps and do some voting! Hope you are having a good week!

So colorful Mel! You're growing rainbow weed! :Rasta:

Mel, have you entered photo of the month with any of these pics? I actually need to get over to the comps and do some voting! Hope you are having a good week!
I haven't, maybe I will next month!
Absolutely stunning Mel, I hope all is well.🌸
Thanks CH!
Everything is going well here!
So colorful Mel! You're growing rainbow weed! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB!
I'm looking forward to see what they look like at harvest!
Love the colors. and it's a good thing that Delilah is in a narrow tent, because those dowels aren't doing a damn thing to hold up the branches!

I just figured out what the open space is for on the right of the Blueberry/Zkittlez tent, but those two aren't flipped and Dolores is, so that still has me confused. :hmmmm:
Thanks Shed!
She was leaning the other way before! The dowels are keeping the other branches away from the tent wall. They were touching it before, but that one on the left is keeping those two branches from falling out the door when I open it, lol!
Next time I grow DSD #33 I'll be doing some serious training.
I move Dolores into a blacked out cupboard at lights off, and back into the tent at 7pm for her lights on. Indoor schlepping!I thought I had mentioned that I was doing that, but maybe I just intended to!
Delilah shouldn't have much longer, unless she gets some serious foxtails, and her conditions shouldn't be able to cause them. At that point I'll move Dolores to that tent, and the BB and Zkittlez will have room to spread out.

Day 97
Flip 59
I'm going to be taking a peek at Delilah's trichomes soon. I don't expect her to be quite ready, but I'd like to get an idea of where she is. I don't think I can use the loupe to take pics through like I did before, so I'll be practicing with the macro setting and also seeing if I can get clear shots with the camera at it's maximum setting, and zooming in.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Have a great evening everyone!

You have a great evening too Mel, practicing pics! :Rasta:

Day 98
Flip 60
I took two pics of Delilah's buds today at lights on, one with the macro setting, and one with the camera's resolution turned up to maximum.
I tried to upload them, but the macro one got stuck showing 100% uploaded, but without the pic caption and tag box sections coming up.
The 50mp one was 12MB, but the gallery said it was too big. I thought the maximum file size we could upload was 20MB?
I'll try again in the morning and if it's still happening I'll contact the mods and see what's up.
The upshot is, I found out the macro setting won't help in determining what state the trichomes are in, but the 50mp setting will. The macro shot got blurry almost immediately when I tried to zoom in, but the 50mp shot was better than the shots through a loupe I posted before when I zoomed in.
Delilah is almost entirely cloudy with some clear. I don't see any amber.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

You have a great evening too Mel, practicing pics! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB!
The practice paid off, but I can't show you guys yet!

so I'll be practicing with the macro setting and also seeing if I can get clear shots with the camera at it's maximum setting, and zooming in.
Oh yes, fun will be had with that macro. They do go off focus so easily. You could up your ISO to about 400 / 600 and narrow your focus to say 8 and see if you can get a better result. You an always increase exposure during post.
I tried to upload them, but the macro one got stuck showing 100% uploaded, but without the pic caption and tag box sections coming up.
Did you check are you shooting RAW or Jpeg?
but the 50mp shot was better than the shots through a loupe I posted before when I zoomed in.
With steady hands I think the phone macro pics are excellent quality and hard to beat if, as you do, have a 50mp.
I look forward to seeing your art :)

Oh yes, fun will be had with that macro. They do go off focus so easily. You could up your ISO to about 400 / 600 and narrow your focus to say 8 and see if you can get a better result. You an always increase exposure during post.

Did you check are you shooting RAW or Jpeg?

With steady hands I think the phone macro pics are excellent quality and hard to beat if, as you do, have a 50mp.
I look forward to seeing your art :)
My new phone has 3 cameras on the back, and it turns out one of them is the macro, so it's not just a setting. The camera app does have the option to adjust ISO and f stop manually rather than letting the camera do it automatically, so I'll see if that helps with the macro, but the 50mp shot is good enough to see the trichs, so I think I'll try cropping it a bit.
It's definitely jpeg format.
I wanted to post the whole shot so you guys could zoom in on any specific part of the bud you wanted, but I might have to post a few cropped parts of it instead.

Here they are!
I cropped a little bit of the macro shot and somehow that made it uploadable. I tried before I cropped it and had the same issue as I did last night.

I also cropped the 50mp shot, and somehow that cut 10mb worth of the size off, so I'm not sure how detailed it'll be if you zoom in. On my phone I can see the trichomes clearly.
If any of you encounter an issue trying to zoom in let me know and I'll go back to the original and get a few closeups of the trichs and put them up here.

Day 99
Flip 61
Delilah is now a full day behind Dolores when it comes to needing to be watered. She really does seem to be getting close to the end.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

zooms very well, amazing plant and great photography, plus not having to shoot thru a loupe!

winner winner chicken dinner!
Thanks 013!
It'll definitely make things a lot easier when it comes to harvest!

Here they are!
I cropped a little bit of the macro shot and somehow that made it uploadable. I tried before I cropped it and had the same issue as I did last night.

I also cropped the 50mp shot, and somehow that cut 10mb worth of the size off, so I'm not sure how detailed it'll be if you zoom in. On my phone I can see the trichomes clearly.
If any of you encounter an issue trying to zoom in let me know and I'll go back to the original and get a few closeups of the trichs and put them up here.
I think the 50MP shot is way clearer. I think your Macro crop looks verging on pixelated & / maybe a bit oof. I think it would be helpful to try to use the 50 MP to get some closer trich shots. Scrolling back up to read about the two Dees :thumb:

Day 100
Flip 62
Both these girls will need water tomorrow, and Dolores has started dropping leaves. I think she won't be going for long after Delilah is harvested. I'll start posting trich shots of them both tomorrow.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

I think the 50MP shot is way clearer. I think your Macro crop looks verging on pixelated & / maybe a bit oof. I think it would be helpful to try to use the 50 MP to get some closer trich shots. Scrolling back up to read about the two Dees :thumb:
Noted!
I'll take pics at the 50mp setting and then zoom in and post closeups of the trichs!
Delilah is going to be a faster trim than my Le Creme CBG auto! Won't be long now. And Dolores has the pretty fall colors and some nice foxtails...what's not to love. :thumb:
Won't even need the bowl trimmer!
I'm going to post a pic or two of Delilah's larf tomorrow. It's covered in trichs!

Day 101
Flip 63
Well, do you guys think that's 50% leaf wilt angle on Dolores?

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Hey el Beardo!

You just keep rocking those autumn hues!

🍂 🤎🍂💛🍂🧡

(I’m hoping hue is fancy talk for colour. If it’s not, swap it with colour lol)
Thanks Tra!
Yep, that's exactly what hue means!

Back
Top Bottom