ALL ALONE.jpg

Day 109
Flip 76
She's really starting to fade and turn purple.
I looked up anthocyanins today, and I found out that they act as a plant stress modulator, and protect tomatoes (after harvest) from botrytis.
Not really useful info, but I found it interesting.

Do si dos

Looking damn sweet :goodjob:
Thanks Absorber!
Wait, something's different about that tent, like there's more room than there was... :hmmmm:
Can't quite put my finger on it...
Her friend is missing? :mystery:
And now she has a new one :D

:laugh:

Day 109
Flip 76
She's really starting to fade and turn purple.
I looked up anthocyanins today, and I found out that they act as a plant stress modulator, and protect tomatoes (after harvest) from botrytis.
Not really useful info, but I found it interesting.

Do si dos

Thanks Absorber!

Can't quite put my finger on it...

And now she has a new one :D

:laugh:
Then there was 2 Lol she's looking good

Down to the wire.

I'll miss them when they're gone, Mel! :yummy:

Day 111
Flip 78
PSA: MC can go bad. Either it was the exposure to moisture from being opened daily through the summer, or the age of the batch, but not only does 5g of the "new" batch take up less space on the scale, it's also working better.
The potassium deficiency has slowed, and the green is coming back a bit. I think raising it to 5.5 or 6g should get us back on track.

Do si dos

Down to the wire.

I'll miss them when they're gone, Mel! :yummy:
So will I GDB!
But I do have something up my sleeve...
Gorgeous Mel, you must be happy to have had such a great grow!
Thanks Carmen!
I am happy, and I've learned a lot about hempy growing this time round.
I'm hoping next grow will go better.

Day 111
Flip 78
PSA: MC can go bad. Either it was the exposure to moisture from being opened daily through the summer, or the age of the batch, but not only does 5g of the "new" batch take up less space on the scale, it's also working better.
The potassium deficiency has slowed, and the green is coming back a bit. I think raising it to 5.5 or 6g should get us back on track.

Do si dos

So will I GDB!
But I do have something up my sleeve...

Thanks Carmen!
I am happy, and I've learned a lot about hempy growing this time round.
I'm hoping next grow will go better.
I found that splitting it into separate 4oz containers works wonders, keeping it from absorbing moisture. Oh, and a quick tip – if you're storing it in a bag, put that in a container like a gallon ice cream bucket. Trust me, it soaks up moisture like a sponge! Just thought I'd share my two cents, hope it comes in handy!

I found that splitting it into separate 4oz containers works wonders, keeping it from absorbing moisture. Oh, and a quick tip – if you're storing it in a bag, put that in a container like a gallon ice cream bucket. Trust me, it soaks up moisture like a sponge! Just thought I'd share my two cents, hope it comes in handy!
Thanks for tips! They line up with other recommendations I've seen.
I'm planning to put some in a jar, and keep the bulk of it in the bag which is in a large tupperware container right now.

Day 112
Flip 79
Just jarred Do si dos #33. Small yield, 54g, but I knew I was compromising it when I flipped to flower early.
Still, my fingers are sticky and smell like lemon juice with a tiny hint of skunk, and the nugs would break a window if you used a slingshot.

Do si dos

Do si dos #33

I'm yet to see a pic of the Gelato harvest so I have to wonder if it's just growing in a secondary location! :hmmmm:

That do si dos is extraordinary!

Brilliant growing.
Thanks Tra!

Back
Top Bottom