Day 100
Flip 67
The deed is done.
20240123_200851.jpg

Do si dos

Do si dos #33

Gelato
That is definitely a seed.
It's still green, so I don't know if it'll have time to mature before harvest.
I didn't find any others, or any on the other plants.

Looking fantastic, it does look like a seed and its going to be a cracking size too by the looks of it .
Thanks Absorber!
Yeah, and I still don't know where it came from!
Figures though, I get my first outdoor season without any seeds, and my first indoor with one!
Love free seeds
So do I...when I'm expecting them!
The best kind 🤣🤣
👍
Dress in your warmest Teflon suit!
At 23⁰C!?
I might not wear anything at all! :D
I was breaking up a little year and a half old GSC last week, and 1 big ol' seed popped out...
That's cool, because I love that stuff!
I never saw any nanners on that one, either... :hmmmm:

Happy Harvesting, Mel!

tip: Pot goo doesn't stick to vinyl gloves. (and vinyl gloves are dirt cheap)
Thanks Carcass!
Gelato is 3/4 GSC...
PSA: don't google vinyl suit...
I've found that a random seed generally ends up being a female
Well, I'll be finding out at some point.
Maybe I'll grow it with the Glookies seed I found.
Yet another random single seed in something with GSC genetics!
Until they whip out a dick.... 🤣
🤨
Can't say I've ever had that experience...

Could you not harvest around it and leave the bud with the seed and let it mature , id put my left testicle on it that it will be a fem seed

:yahoo: on the 33 takedown! And it's hanging in front of a very classy bookcase so it should be a very well-rounded smoke. :)
At 23⁰C!?
I meant the frost but naked works too!
id put my left testicle on it that it will be a fem seed
I've never heard that technique for making fem seeds but it sounds interesting. :hmmmm:
Its not a real big gamble for me ,im not using it anyway
That's 50% of what gives you the strength to get up that tree. 💪

:yahoo: on the 33 takedown! And it's hanging in front of a very classy bookcase so it should be a very well-rounded smoke. :)

I've never heard that technique for making fem seeds but it sounds interesting. :hmmmm:

Its ok the right one is 50% bigger :rofl:

Day 100
Flip 67
The deed is done.
20240123_200851.jpg

Do si dos

Do si dos #33

Gelato

Thanks Absorber!
Yeah, and I still don't know where it came from!
Figures though, I get my first outdoor season without any seeds, and my first indoor with one!

So do I...when I'm expecting them!

👍

At 23⁰C!?
I might not wear anything at all! :D

Thanks Carcass!
Gelato is 3/4 GSC...
PSA: don't google vinyl suit...

Well, I'll be finding out at some point.
Maybe I'll grow it with the Glookies seed I found.
Yet another random single seed in something with GSC genetics!

🤨
Can't say I've ever had that experience...
Juicy :D

Day 101
Flip 68
Looks like I spoke too soon.
There seems to be a second seed on Gelato.
Now I'm wondering if she's more heavily pollinated, and they're just starting to show.
20240124_194251.jpg

Do si dos

Gelato
I've also included a shot of the cola with the first seed. The colas are beside each other.

Could you not harvest around it and leave the bud with the seed and let it mature , id put my left testicle on it that it will be a fem seed
Maybe. It's one of her 8 mains, but a staggered harvest might be possible.
Its not a real big gamble for me ,im not using it anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well, I wouldn’t be collecting anyway, so let's just call it a friendly bet!

Thanks Shed!
Its ok the right one is 50% bigger :rofl:
:laugh:
Thanks jmrl!
I found a lone seed in something at some point and I recall @StoneOtter saying something about having read that a plant can sometimes make a fem seed without pollination. Maybe I got it wrong Idk. I'd already tossed the seed unfortunately.
I have a habit of keeping the seeds from outdoor buds to see if the buds from those seeds is any good, and to see if there are any males. Males means they're not from hermies. I am planning to keep any seeds I find, but I don't know if there'll be any mature ones.
33 smoke report💨 when you can please 😌 lol
Will do!

Day 102
Flip 69
I found 2 more seeds. That brings us to 4 so far. 3 on the same cola, but different sides.
What do you guys think? Do I chop her now, in an attempt to minimize the damage?
Or do I wait?
She's in the harvest window. Her trichomes seem to be 100% cloudy.
I think I'm answering my own question giving you the facts here, lol!
I'm thinking I'll chop her tomorrow.
20240125_192936.jpg

Do si dos
Zero seeds here, and some of the buds were right beside the colas that are showing seeds. I don't think there was any pollen.

Gelato

The colors on the Gelato are really pretty, and I succeeded in the spot-the-seed game!
Thanks Shed!
So professional!
Thanks Tra!

Day 102
Flip 69
I found 2 more seeds. That brings us to 4 so far. 3 on the same cola, but different sides.
What do you guys think? Do I chop her now, in an attempt to minimize the damage?
Or do I wait?
She's in the harvest window. Her trichomes seem to be 100% cloudy.
I think I'm answering my own question giving you the facts here, lol!
I'm thinking I'll chop her tomorrow.
20240125_192936.jpg

Do si dos
Zero seeds here, and some of the buds were right beside the colas that are showing seeds. I don't think there was any pollen.

Gelato

Thanks Shed!

Thanks Tra!
plants are looking good, i'd wait as long as i could to chop

The seeds are already there. That leaves bud and whether it has full thc or not. Wait for the bud to ripen and make the thc she will. A week can make a world of difference. So you pick seeds from a bud or three. It happens. :)
It will be like old school weed back when we were kids. You probably have a few double album covers floating around ;)

Day 103
Flip 70
And I've found another one. This one is on the far side of the plant, and is dark green.
Given its colour I'm pretty sure it's almost mature.
Her buds have swollen, and are extremely dense. Her trichs are now showing a few ambers, and all the rest are cloudy the way I like them. Her smell is strong enough to totally overpower the scent of the Do si dos, and almost all of the fertigation I gave her today came out the overflow drain.
She's done, but I'll give her a day or two.
Maybe that dark one will finish.
20240126_192806.jpg

Do si dos

Gelato

Wait for the right time. Nothing is going to change seed-making-wise in the next days or even a week so pick your harvest time based on the plant.
Well, I really am. Everything is telling me she's finished.
I think the only reason I waited this long is after what happened this summer, having to harvest multiple plants before their peak made me really reluctant to do the same on this grow.
plants are looking good, i'd wait as long as i could to chop
Thanks con.
I agree with Shed and Con.
Thanks Carmen.
The seeds are already there. That leaves bud and whether it has full thc or not. Wait for the bud to ripen and make the thc she will. A week can make a world of difference. So you pick seeds from a bud or three. It happens. :)
You're right Stone. The buds are what matters, and they're where I want them to be.
I don't really mind seeds. They've been a part of every outdoor grow until this past season.
It will be like old school weed back when we were kids. You probably have a few double album covers floating around ;)
Lol, maybe my dad has one!

Back
Top Bottom