Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

I did a little :bong: expanding. Got tired of almost going dankrupt!
The expanding sounds like a good thing Otter. I'd really love to have that option of being able to grow all year around especially if it was a big grow room. But it's ridiculous all the same, as I grow only once a year and it's always more I than I need! But it is so nice growing them that I miss it until Spring comes again! Yep, you don't want to run out.

I had to catch up. Wow, great harvest! She looked like she was really close anyway. At least you saw a nice, obvious nanner, lol. I missed a few on the Apple Blossom and a few branches have a seed or two. So do you think you'll find any seeds since that was a fairly long nanner? I'm not sure how the relationship works. But they do seem to happen sometimes whether or not one ever made a mistake in the grow.

I had to catch up. Wow, great harvest! She looked like she was really close anyway. At least you saw a nice, obvious nanner, lol. I missed a few on the Apple Blossom and a few branches have a seed or two. So do you think you'll find any seeds since that was a fairly long nanner? I'm not sure how the relationship works. But they do seem to happen sometimes whether or not one ever made a mistake in the grow.
That nannered one was pretty amazing at how fast she ripened! 46 days if memory serves. I don't think I've broken into it yet. I'm not expecting seeds. When I catch them early, historically, there's no seed. I took her out as soon as I found them. Being a chronic weed watcher in flower It didn't go more than a day.

That nannered one was pretty amazing at how fast she ripened! 46 days if memory serves. I don't think I've broken into it yet. I'm not expecting seeds. When I catch them early, historically, there's no seed. I took her out as soon as I found them. Being a chronic weed watcher in flower It didn't go more than a day.
Good to know. So it's not automatic and the quicker you catch the better. I would never bother chasing nanners as I found them as some do, too risky for me and I don't have that much faith in my eyes. I'd do as you did. Chop.

Good to know. So it's not automatic and the quicker you catch the better. I would never bother chasing nanners as I found them as some do, too risky for me and I don't have that much faith in my eyes. I'd do as you did. Chop.
It depends on when they appear too. late when it won't matter, it won't matter, seeds won't form in a week.

NEW JOURNAL COMING UPDATE

2 ZKITTLES
1 SKYWALKER KUSK
1 KOSHER KUSH
1 CANDIDA (not from CoffeeShopSeeds)
Having a swim today!
While they crack I have some Light Warrior soil with a handful of Llama poop and a couple of TBSP's of @DYNOMYCO to get the herd of microbes building. I also put this moistened, amended soil on heat mats to get warm and happy until the day. These @CoffeeShopSeeds are going to love it! I'll drop a link when they crack and I start it!
Hey @StoneOtter,

Just wondering how are your plants doing. Glad to see you chose DYNOMYCO.

In your opinion, what is the big difference from DYNOMYCO to other mycorrhizae brands?

Happy Grow!

In your opinion, what is the big difference from DYNOMYCO to other mycorrhizae brands?
Hey Dynomyco, right off I can see the life it has in it after a few days. A beautiful layer of green begins to grow on top of the soil. I assume the concentration below is the same but sees no light and doesn't green up. All this life makes for great roots and plants.
I'm pretty sure I see stronger plants in my LOS.
Meaning most can stand without help even when they're heavy with finished bud! So plant structure has improved I believe. With that comes everything else, taste, bud size, frost.

Hey Dynomyco, right off I can see the life it has in it after a few days. A beautiful layer of green begins to grow on top of the soil. I assume the concentration below is the same but sees no light and doesn't green up. All this life makes for great roots and plants.
I'm pretty sure I see stronger plants in my LOS.
Meaning most can stand without help even when they're heavy with finished bud! So plant structure has improved I believe. With that comes everything else, taste, bud size, frost.
That's fantastic man!

How's the cart filling been going? Still on the 24hr 150 degree pre-bake? Do you have water in the instapot so the jar is in water for the whole time?
Normally for on the go I use an arris 8 and load in a dab at a time, but rosin is usually so sticky it's a pain vs some easy to manipulate shatter. A cart might be kinda handy/cleaner on the go.

How's the cart filling been going? Still on the 24hr 150 degree pre-bake? Do you have water in the instapot so the jar is in water for the whole time?
Normally for on the go I use an arris 8 and load in a dab at a time, but rosin is usually so sticky it's a pain vs some easy to manipulate shatter. A cart might be kinda handy/cleaner on the go.
Hi sativuhhh, I am, and yes water in the pot, then a pyrex bowl dry to hold the small jar. It's not perfect but very good for me. I have a similar pen to the arris 8 and like it but it needs cleaning all the time. I'm lazy for that. I'm happy with the @Ispire 0.5ml size X adjustable carts filled once.

Hello Stone. Love and respect to all.
Lot of rosin going on while I was away. If you recall, I vape flower. How does vaping your own homemade compare? I just can't do real smoke of any kind.
Stay stoneder.

Hello Stone. Love and respect to all.
Lot of rosin going on while I was away. If you recall, I vape flower. How does vaping your own homemade compare? I just can't do real smoke of any kind.
Stay stoneder.
Hey brother Fred! In spite of my love of a good joint I have to say my lungs thank me for vaping 95% of the time. So as you know vaping takes the kick out of it really. I put some rosin in the daab or Wand and get higher highs than ever! I haven't had real luck with my vapes that say they vape oil and flower. Too much upkeep. Seems to be one or the other for good performance. The vape carts I make work but are harsher than the @Ispire hardware. I don't thin with anything. I still make them for lazy hard hits and if I'm out and about, which I'm never, but it's very possibly a good portable rosin vape.
Welcome back!

Hey brother Fred! In spite of my love of a good joint I have to say my lungs thank me for vaping 95% of the time. So as you know vaping takes the kick out of it really. I put some rosin in the daab or Wand and get higher highs than ever! I haven't had real luck with my vapes that say they vape oil and flower. Too much upkeep. Seems to be one or the other for good performance. The vape carts I make work but are harsher than the @Ispire hardware. I don't thin with anything. I still make them for lazy hard hits and if I'm out and about, which I'm never, but it's very possibly a good portable rosin vape.
Welcome back!
Thanks Stone. Between my homemade gummies and the vaping, I stay stoneder. I do miss the smoke though.

Thanks Stone. Between my homemade gummies and the vaping, I stay stoneder. I do miss the smoke though.
I feel the same as you, now that I am in my 7th decade I feel my lungs don't appreciate too much vaping, and less so if I combust it. Of course I still love the smell of a joint. But I am thinking edibles are the way to go as I age. Recently, I broke out some cobs that I made that had been curing for a year, they work really well when a little bit is chewed/swallowed.

The cobs have me thinking that it is a great medium to have if in my future I end up in a retirement home, as here in NZ it's not legal. Having a bunch of tincture may get broken in my old age, and jars of buds are probably way too obvious, but cured cob should store really well and not be obvious.

Be well all.

I feel the same as you, now that I am in my 7th decade I feel my lungs don't appreciate too much vaping, and less so if I combust it. Of course I still love the smell of a joint. But I am thinking edibles are the way to go as I age. Recently, I broke out some cobs that I made that had been curing for a year, they work really well when a little bit is chewed/swallowed.

The cobs have me thinking that it is a great medium to have if in my future I end up in a retirement home, as here in NZ it's not legal. Having a bunch of tincture may get broken in my old age, and jars of buds are probably way too obvious, but cured cob should store really well and not be obvious.

Be well all.
Stunger, you're my hero! Planning for how to catch a buzz in the retirement home ...love it :)

Although I'm a bit concerned hearing you and Stoned Otter say that as we age our lungs can't handle the smoke. Smoking is my favorite way, but I'm still in my 40s

Back
Top Bottom