Most eeexcellent MR. HoBBS,, always seems bitter sweet to cut down plants that have taken months, of care and nurturing to transform the seedlings into the mature beauty that stands before you today,, so short lived,we don’t get to appreciate them long enough, the smells and colours .. put still we can’t wait till its dried then cured in hopes that the smoke in the end reflects the gorgeous plant that it was ... Hope it stones you good :drool:

Day 111
Flip 73
You may be wondering why I'm not posting trichome pics.
It's those foxtails. I can't get a clear enough pic of the bracts behind them. I'll keep trying, but I don't think I'll be able to get something clear enough.

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Man that looks so good 🤤.👍👍
Thanks sjb!
Most eeexcellent MR. HoBBS,, always seems bitter sweet to cut down plants that have taken months, of care and nurturing to transform the seedlings into the mature beauty that stands before you today,, so short lived,we don’t get to appreciate them long enough, the smells and colours .. put still we can’t wait till its dried then cured in hopes that the smoke in the end reflects the gorgeous plant that it was ... Hope it stones you good :drool:
Thanks Jonny!
I'm really looking forward to finding out!
Mel I've been watching those autumn hues come in and work their way down the plant... she truly is a pretty plant.
Thanks Carmen!
Hey el Beardo!

You got game there bruv.

Potm fo sho.
Thanks Tra!

Day 112
Flip 74
Not much longer now. Even the stigmas on the foxtails are starting to turn, and she's getting a trace of orange peel to her scent.

Do si dos
@Weed Seeds Express

We really are getting close to the end here.
The depth of field on the 50mp pic is fairly shallow, but the trichs around the edge are clear enough to make out, as are some of the sugar leaves.
I can see a couple of ambers on the bracts, and very few clear ones.
I'm still waiting for her drinking to slow significantly.
She got watered today, so we'll see how long it takes for her pot to dry out.

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Looking and smelling zesty!
Thanks Shed!
I really am getting a lot of citrus scents recently, and I love it!
Trichome pics or no trichome pics, the ones you do take are still amazing, not too much longer now for her.😊I bet it smells heavenly.
Thanks CH!
She really does!

Day 115
Flip 77
I'll be comparing the pics tomorrow morning to see how much has changed over the last week. I don't think much has.
She might be done.

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

She looks like she getting heavy... 👍
Thanks sjb!
This is looking like a strain I definitely want to grow again!

I’m back just in time for your harvest✂️✂️, she looks beautiful Mel🌸
Hi there :)

I know this is off topic but… lol

Do you crochet? Is that your actual work in your avatar? Coz avatars often send a false message. Like between you and I, I’m not a flying magical fairy 🧚🏽‍♀️ lolling.

Do you crochet? Is that your actual work in your avatar? Coz avatars often send a false message. Like between you and I, I’m not a flying magical fairy 🧚🏽‍♀️ lolling.
Hi :) I love to crochet, but the work in my avatar is not mine. When I finish my blanket with a similar pattern I will change my picture 😊. No worries your secret is safe with me🤐

Dolores got the chop today, and Delilah was moved into jars.
I haven't weighed her. I think I should have jarred her a couple of days ago.
I didn't take a pic of Dolores before hanging her or as she was hanging but I will take a pic tomorrow.
I will be trying Delilah as soon as I have a clean grinder.

Hey el Beardo.

You have no idea how much I want to slither through your internet cables and access your house so I can snip those curling dead leaves off!

Lollll
Lol! They're gone now!
Happy harvest, Mel
Thanks Carmen!
I’m back just in time for your harvest✂️✂️, she looks beautiful Mel🌸
Thanks CH!
Did you have a good trip?

Hmmm, come to think of it I'm not a womanising alcoholic either!
Hi :) I love to crochet, but the work in my avatar is not mine. When I finish my blanket with a similar pattern I will change my picture 😊. No worries your secret is safe with me🤐
I'm looking forward to seeing it!
That's actually more than a little disappointing. :confused:
True.

That's actually more than a little disappointing. :confused:
For you Azi, I’ll be anything you want me to be ;)

On second thoughts… scrap that. You’d probably turn me into a fucking SIP pot!

L O L L I N G !

Back
Top Bottom