Moony's Moon Shot! Journal Sponsored By Herbies Seeds!

Update time. Dos-si-dos OG tent :)

There really isn't much to be said at this stage. Just behold the beauty :)

IMG_20220205_135637.jpg
IMG_20220205_135647.jpg
IMG_20220205_135707.jpg

Well I think I've got the official arm length bud right here (above) it's right at the back so can't get a full photo yet. But I'll make sure I get one at harvest :)

IMG_20220205_135721.jpg
IMG_20220205_135757.jpg

All massive all frosty. :)

IMG_20220205_135637.jpg
IMG_20220205_135647.jpg
IMG_20220205_135707.jpg

Well I think I've got the official arm length bud right here (above) it's right at the back so can't get a full photo yet. But I'll make sure I get one at harvest :)

IMG_20220205_135721.jpg
IMG_20220205_135757.jpg

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::slide::slide::slide:

Moon, straight up, I literally can barely believe you're getting buds like that. Astounding. Whoa Herbie's. I'm rather impressed. You must have done something right.
Honestly Jon I can't believe it either. It's a combination of amazing genetics and seeds from @Herbies Seeds and some really comprehensive help with my nutrients from @FelipeBlu. And maybe 5% of my training and plant husbandry :) I think I'm safe saying this is one of if not the best looking bunch of girls I've ever had.

What's crazy too is that there isn't one big bud on each plant. There's 7-10!

IMG_20220205_135637.jpg
IMG_20220205_135647.jpg
IMG_20220205_135707.jpg

IMG_20220205_135721.jpg
IMG_20220205_135757.jpg

:jawdropper:
Stay safe
Bill

Hi Moony Moon. Looking fantastic! Can't wait for you to smoke em, too!!! So pretty to watch grow and stop complaining about 3 tents, RM told me once to stop complaining about 2 so I can do the same to you! Beautiful my friend

Honestly Jon I can't believe it either. It's a combination of amazing genetics and seeds from @Herbies Seeds and some really comprehensive help with my nutrients from @FelipeBlu. And maybe 5% of my training and plant husbandry :) I think I'm safe saying this is one of if not the best looking bunch of girls I've ever had.

What's crazy too is that there isn't one big bud on each plant. There's 7-10!
I think you've figured out that when you journal here, assuming one is not a dick, every grow is a team grow, and the offensive line is the best in the business.

:jawdropper:
Stay safe
Bill
Haha thanks Bill :)
Hi Moony Moon. Looking fantastic! Can't wait for you to smoke em, too!!! So pretty to watch grow and stop complaining about 3 tents, RM told me once to stop complaining about 2 so I can do the same to you! Beautiful my friend
But but but its sooo hard work! Lol. Thanks Krissi :)
I think you've figured out that when you journal here, assuming one is not a dick, every grow is a team grow, and the offensive line is the best in the business.
Yeah I've learned alot from everyone here this grow. Its good to finally have some decent equipment too which certainly has helped :) ill be here for a while you'll be sick of me soon haha.

Yeah I've learned alot from everyone here this grow. Its good to finally have some decent equipment too which certainly has helped :) ill be here for a while you'll be sick of me soon haha.
Impossible, I'm too sick of being sick of me. Lol.

It's not work when you love what you do :green_heart:

Haha well I like you :)

Good point. Something worth having is worth working towards :)

Hehe thanks again Filipe helped me understand the nutrients alot more than I ever had before :) these girls are a credit to your guidance too my friend :)
Thanks, but I still ain't going to the prom with you.

Couple of trichome shots on the dos-si-dos OG.

Seeing alot of cloudy if not 100% unless I'm mistaken.
2022_02_06_17_58_48_146.jpg
2022_02_06_17_58_42_645.jpg

Aiming for 19 days to cut. :) I'm new to trichomes so if I'm wrong please tell me. I need to know if I'm interpreting the photos right :)

Aiming for 19 days to cut. :) I'm new to trichomes so if I'm wrong please tell me. I need to know if I'm interpreting the photos right :)
Hey @Moony what's up Amigo.
Have all the pistols turned red and crinkled in?

Stay safe
Bill

Nice macro shots!

Looks perfect to me - that’s when I harvest - don’t want much if any amber. :thumb:
I'm the opposite haha. I don't want all amber but I really like to have some couch lock. It's too early to harvest I'm not even at week 8 and they are supposed to be a 9. I need to silent my brain and knock me out at the end of the day.
Hey @Moony what's up Amigo.
Have all the pistols turned red and crinkled in?

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Bill. Na not yet.wierdly the buds that aren't top have matured but the top buds (which is most of the crop lol) are still showing pistols. Here take a look.

IMG_20220205_135721.jpg

IMG_20220204_123653.jpg

I'll grab some photos in ten mins I'm just having something to eat.

If those are not all cloudy then I have very blurred vision! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom