Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

Oof... VERY behind on this journal. I've been battling a bug the past few days. Finally got some energy today. I didn't even have the motivation to get into the tent yesterday. Anyway, they are plugging away as best as they can. I stunted these babies good.

A little public service announcement to everyone...don't use "root maker" pots for autos!!!

On top of that, they got topped too. So on top (see what I did there?) of the root pruning stress and HST, I set them up for failure. Sorry to @Herbies Seeds for getting them like this.

I would like to say though, they are still growing and producing SOMETHING! Strong genetics! I'm a believer of g honoring this sacred plant. These girls have gone through hell and are still providing me a harvest. May not be the biggest harvest but I will enjoy it all the same. I am also choosing to look at this as not a waste of time but the opportunity to gather a lot of wisdom in a short time. I pushed the limits and have a much clearer understanding of what I cannot do.

Ok...photo dump of the past couple days.

Thanks again folks for stopping by this whirlwind of 48 days. They have another 30ish days before a potential harvest.

Oof... VERY behind on this journal. I've been battling a bug the past few days. Finally got some energy today. I didn't even have the motivation to get into the tent yesterday. Anyway, they are plugging away as best as they can. I stunted these babies good.

A little public service announcement to everyone...don't use "root maker" pots for autos!!!

On top of that, they got topped too. So on top (see what I did there?) of the root pruning stress and HST, I set them up for failure. Sorry to @Herbies Seeds for getting them like this.

I would like to say though, they are still growing and producing SOMETHING! Strong genetics! I'm a believer of g honoring this sacred plant. These girls have gone through hell and are still providing me a harvest. May not be the biggest harvest but I will enjoy it all the same. I am also choosing to look at this as not a waste of time but the opportunity to gather a lot of wisdom in a short time. I pushed the limits and have a much clearer understanding of what I cannot do.

Ok...photo dump of the past couple days.

Thanks again folks for stopping by this whirlwind of 48 days. They have another 30ish days before a potential harvest.
Hey Baked I hope your feeling better.
Sorry about the bug.
I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Everything is a learning experience, log as many details as you can so you have a permanent record.
You can't worry about things gone wrong.
I hung onto every plant until flatlined.
And learned what worked and and and what didn't. :rofl:
Get some rest.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Baked I hope your feeling better.
Sorry about the bug.
I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Everything is a learning experience, log as many details as you can so you have a permanent record.
You can't worry about things gone wrong.
I hung onto every plant until flatlined.
And learned what worked and and and what didn't. :rofl:
Get some rest.

Stay safe
Bill

They may still pack on a bit of weight for ya! Stay with it and like Bill said, learn from this for the next ones. :thumb:

Hi Baked sorry to hear you are under the weather! The girls look divine, as per usual. Take care of you!
Thanks to you all for encouragement and good vibes. I'll take it all! I need it right now.

I'm starting to get a pungent and diesel aroma from #3! My nose was filled with it so I'll test #2 first tomorrow for aroma. Should be a fun and smelly 30 days.

Little wee ones are plugging away.

#1 is still showing deficiencies. I cannot seem to improve the foliage. I need to go study the deficiencies chart (which I am not great at interpreting at times).

#2 is still building. I pulled it tops away from each other last week and have kept a steady pull on them since. They were packed like sardines.

#3 was also needing some LST to get some separation around the top buds. That started last week too. Been doing what I can to steer branches where I can to open it up. Not much length to work with unfortunately...

^^^served up on a silver platter^^^

Another quick update from the past couple days. Nothing new to report except that I changed my lights to 18hrs. I honestly cannot remember if I noted that here or not. Changed it on Saturday the 8th.

Other than that, the moisture levels have been consistently not changing much due to small roots and not growing much. Boooo...

Haaa haaa. Looking forward to getting these harvested and moving on.

Cruise control at this point.

#1 has new growth that is green and looks healthy. Doesn't appear to have deficiencies anymore...other than being teeny weeny. Lol

Building dense little buds. When I get a whiff, I get a sweet gassy aroma. I'm really looking forward to trying these genetics again in the future. First, I need to figure out my harvest and vegging windows with a single tent. I need to minimize obstacles, not make more.

I also haven't seen any thrips again in over a week. @Sierra Natural Science SNS209 for the win again.

Looking great !!!!!!
Thanks Jack. Much appreciated. They aren't growing much so only a few more weeks of bud building left before I chop them. Looking forward to trying these genetics again. Maybe next year around this time is my thought.

Hey all! I hope you are all having a blessed day. We did wake up after all so at least there is that!

Here are a few pics of the tikes growing up. Unfortunately, I keep seeing signs of thrips. Time to hit them with something more immediately effective against them. I had been spraying thr SNS209 but stopped a few weeks back. Looks like I never fully killed off the life cycles. I'm seeing adults again, so...

That lone branch seems to be about the extent of the "stretch" for these boogers! And it happened at 8 weeks! These plants have no idea what's happening in the universe anymore! They are expressing their cultivator's feeling...ehhh...F* it!
:laugh::hmmmm::smokin:

Hey all! I hope you are all having a blessed day. We did wake up after all so at least there is that!

Here are a few pics of the tikes growing up. Unfortunately, I keep seeing signs of thrips. Time to hit them with something more immediately effective against them. I had been spraying thr SNS209 but stopped a few weeks back. Looks like I never fully killed off the life cycles. I'm seeing adults again, so...

That lone branch seems to be about the extent of the "stretch" for these boogers! And it happened at 8 weeks! These plants have no idea what's happening in the universe anymore! They are expressing their cultivator's feeling...ehhh...F* it!
:laugh::hmmmm::smokin:

Hey baked. Ya know I love ya man and don't wish any harm. But at a certain point I think we have to look at the cost and effort to the pay off. These girls are done. They haven't really grown much in over a week and even if they started now you'll be lucky to get 10 gram of bud.

It may be time to call it. I respect the perseverance but I fear it's wasted effort, time and money. You could be using the space to get some new ladies going!

I just worry that even if you do everything right from now on it wouldn't make any difference. Nevermind the fact you now have pests again. It's just alot of effort to get little to no pay off. The buds are already kinda there so any spray wouldn't be ideal. I personally would bin the lot of them and start again.

Ill respect your decision either way :) I just wanted to be honest and maybe tell you what you want to hear?

Peace and love brother

Hey baked. Ya know I love ya man and don't wish any harm. But at a certain point I think we have to look at the cost and effort to the pay off. These girls are done. They haven't really grown much in over a week and even if they started now you'll be lucky to get 10 gram of bud.

It may be time to call it. I respect the perseverance but I fear it's wasted effort, time and money. You could be using the space to get some new ladies going!

I just worry that even if you do everything right from now on it wouldn't make any difference. Nevermind the fact you now have pests again. It's just alot of effort to get little to no pay off. The buds are already kinda there so any spray wouldn't be ideal. I personally would bin the lot of them and start again.

Ill respect your decision either way :) I just wanted to be honest and maybe tell you what you want to hear?

Peace and love brother
Hey man. I always appreciate the honesty. Thanks for coming in and checking things out. I appreciate the insight and wisdom.

I was thinking the same thing as you the other day. It was a lot of energy (physical and electrical), time, and wasted space on this one.

One thing that wasn't wasted...experience. I quickly snapped out of the mindset to chop. They still have a purpose left. They have given me their best despite my errors as a cultivator. They have been trying to give me their blessing of medicine. If I get a single nugget of love from these plants, then I will graciously accept and enjoy it. It is a mindset of life and the plants ultimate purpose for me.

We just see things differently. Nothing wrong with your philosophy. I do understand completely where you are coming from. To a large extent, I agree with you. I just made the decision already to not give up on them.

Regarding spraying in flower...again...not a concern to me at this stage. I will be washing regardless and there will be no residual oils by the time I harvest.

Blessings!

Back
Top Bottom