Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

Yeah...I don't understand why they are hungry. I had GF in their seedling pots plus I wad giving them a liquid feed. Obviously not enough but part of the learning process. I can give them a few more liquid feeds over the next week. It's pretty light anyway, wouldn't hurt?

No, not even close man. Pain is an everyday thing for me. Having accidents just makes it worse with sharper pain for a certain amount of time. Icing on the cake was work telling me I had to use personal time off for the 2 days off I took after the fall. Should go without saying that I was NOT in the best of moods with my management team recently. Thanks for asking Shed. I'm not sure what life is like anymore without pain...
Blessings dude and Merry Christmas!
Sorry to hear this Baked!! Hope this year brings you special cannabis pain magic! Have you thought of droughting?

No time to waste with those autoflowers!
Yeah...learning that the hard way right now man. I definitely underestimated their potential and requirements. I almost feel like I did a disservice to the genetics sponsor by testing the root stress that much. Oops?!
May your cupboard be filled with pain relieving plant meds this season! :peace:
Thank you amigo. Same to you and continued blessings always. I will continue to learn and grow and keep filling it with better and better buds. Little by little, but I will continue to be hard on myself each step of the way. What I need to do is STOP making it harder on myself than need be.
Hope this year brings you special cannabis pain magic!
It already has brought me lots of magic this year '82! Being a part of this community is a relief for me. I'm able to get baked and just get lost here. The mental relief from the pain is incredibly powerful.

Also, this year was the first time I was able to produce a high enough quality flower from harvest to cure! Goal #1 accomplished! That's magical enough for me. The other blessings beyond that this year, I could not express my gratitude enough. This year @420 and the entire :420: squad have blessed me in ways I could never repay. Being a part of the GSC Comparative Grow. Having those sponsors trust someone like me was amazing. To winning PhOTM a couple months ago! How freaking cool is that?! All the support and encouragement here...ALL magic '82! All the magic I could ask for and you are a part of that for me. So thank you girlie! Much love.

Quick Update with pics from last night. They also got another foliar application of SNS209. I have seen signs of thrips again, which means it still has not been completely absorbed by the plant. Now that they are in flower though, I'll be switching the SNS209 to drench applications.

Should I be including CalMag and silica in my drenches? I was under the impression that the GF would be enough but curious what others would do in my scenario. Thanks.

#3 is perking up but still showing taco leaves. I'm having a hard time believing that it is still thirsty.

#1 & 2 looking better...but tiny!

Merry Christmas to you and the family, Baked!

Quick Update with pics from last night. They also got another foliar application of SNS209. I have seen signs of thrips again, which means it still has not been completely absorbed by the plant. Now that they are in flower though, I'll be switching the SNS209 to drench applications.

Should I be including CalMag and silica in my drenches? I was under the impression that the GF would be enough but curious what others would do in my scenario. Thanks.

#3 is perking up but still showing taco leaves. I'm having a hard time believing that it is still thirsty.

#1 & 2 looking better...but tiny!

I’ve never used the SNS gear so I don’t know how/whether that affects your NPK. My limited experience with the GF gear is that it works fine by itself just like it is supposed to. Smoking two of the tastiest products I ever grew thanks to GF too - a star killer joint with a stick of GSC rosin up it - I found it worked great for me by itself.

Merry Christmas to you and the family, Baked!
Merry Christmas Carcass to you and yours too! Much appreciated.

I don’t know how/whether that affects your NPK.
Doesn't affect the nutritional values.
I found it worked great for me by itself.
In my last grow of the GSC, they looked like they weren't missing anything. I did add dolomite lime to the garden box since it is not a traditional living soul. Primarily peat and coco. No calcium in that one. The lime has been getting broken down for well over a month now so they shouldn't have any issues there either I suppose.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :420:!!!
Some GSC #7 coming out of the cure jar for a quick glimpse of all the cheer.
Smoke...or squish?!

They perked up considerably since yesterday. Enough so that I had some spots to pull down. I hope it is not too late to do LST on these. Still early stage of flower. But with the stress and stall I caused, am I doing more harm than good at this point?

Good morning Rea

I hope you had the best Christmas:)

Your girls are growing up fast :)
Hey Trala! Merry Christmas. Kiddos got a bunch of stuff to enjoy. It was good seeing their smiles.

I'm glad they are starting to grow again. Hopefully they grab hold of all the nutrients in there and just BOOM!

Hey Trala! Merry Christmas. Kiddos got a bunch of stuff to enjoy. It was good seeing their smiles.

I'm glad they are starting to grow again. Hopefully they grab hold of all the nutrients in there and just BOOM!
Yeah they will.

Once they get their grow skates on they will zoooooom!

My grandson believes in Santa, and I went over to my sons after work yesterday and Santa had delivered swings and a trampoline. My grandson was bursting “GiGi come come, Santa bring Ollie swings come come GiGi, Santa bring Ollie trampoline. We bounce okay?”. My heat melted watching him joyous.

My grandson believes in Santa, and I went over to my sons after work yesterday and Santa had delivered swings and a trampoline. My grandson was bursting “GiGi come come, Santa bring Ollie swings come come GiGi, Santa bring Ollie trampoline. We bounce okay?”. My heat melted watching him joyous.
Awww...thats beautiful! I miss my kiddos at that age. Such an amazing and blessed part of our lives. Now it's our part to give them back the beautiful blessings of love.

My "little" boy (16) got new power tools, sockets, and wrenches. He wants to be a mechanic. Figured we would get him started with some kick ass tools. He was so happy and joyous, with a "whoa...cool..." And then "oh...yeah...thanks guys." He's a good boy. Don't get me wrong. I am truly lucky to have a son with a good heart. Just a complete DoDo sometimes and oblivious. Kind of like me with extra decades added on. *insert head slap*

I have a beautiful son too. Dumb as a rock, but you will never meet a kinder or funnier person. He is so well liked by all who know him. And watching him parent makes my heart sing. He didn’t have a father and it amazes me how beautifully he fathers his son despite never having one to learn from himself.

it amazes me how beautifully he fathers his son despite never having one to learn from himself.
It amazes me when mothers don't realize for themselves how powerful they are as fathers in our lives. Us silly dumb as a rock boys, we tend to be for the rest of our lives. Comes naturally. No father needed to learn that shit!

From my point of view, it seems your boy made the choice to stick by the one that raised him to be a loving father. Whether by watching your failures or cherishing your love for him. Seems apparent to me he had a father all along. He is passing those blessings to his little Ollie. Much love and blessings.

It amazes me when mothers don't realize for themselves how powerful they are as fathers in our lives. Us silly dumb as a rock boys, we tend to be for the rest of our lives. Comes naturally. No father needed to learn that shit!

From my point of view, it seems your boy made the choice to stick by the one that raised him to be a loving father. Whether by watching your failures or cherishing your love for him. Seems apparent to me he had a father all along. He is passing those blessings to his little Ollie. Much love and blessings.
Hey Rea :)

He was a lovely boy to raise. He and I are super close.

I think boys need positive male role models. You freaks are different to us.

I’ll tell you a funny. As a little boy he would always have to use the ladies toilets with me. When he was around 4 he decided no. I’m a boy I need to use the boys toilets. So it was his first time using the mens room in a public toilet, while I waited nervously outside.

He came out beaming with pride and said “mum it’s so great in there! They have foot washers!” It was his first time seeing a urinal. Thank God he didn’t wash his feet!

Lolllllll

Back
Top Bottom