Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

I think un-manipulated roots grow fastest.
True...but producing feeder roots at a faster rate is not a bad thing. That was my point. But...not for autos. I get it. LOL

Also, primary roots take more energy to produce at length and girth. I'm just NOT going to go there with the last sentence. Just leave it alone Trala (NOT tagged)...

Feeder roots are the fastest to grow and produce more ramifications off themselves compared to primary roots. But again, the physiology of auto roots, puttinf my brain into another dimension too it seems. LOL. I'm approaching this limited time clock like an auto.

I'm having a hard time understanding how people are getting a quad line from autos. Did I lose a couple weeks inside those pots you think? I'm only 4 weeks in and not much time left for what seems like very small plants.

True, but artificially creating more feeder roots might not be the best way to grow autos
Yeah, I have more autos I wanted to grow. I wanted to stagger my harvests. I'm popping a couple seeds later today. I will do conventional seedling pots and nursery pots for that run. Attempt to disrupt those roots as little as possible!

It is good to push the envelope a little in my opinion. Knowing where the line is to not cross. That was my logic as a kid. Still alive...barely. I think we can agree that air pruning for autos does not appear to be a good option...works, yes. Ideal, ummm...I guess no?!
:confused::smokin:
Every grow is a set of lessons for the next one! You think I'll be flipping in October of next year? Hell no!
Indeed! I forget you like taking your plants in and out. Your routine and consistency is goal worthy amigo. I really mean that. I know those two simple words would help me in many aspects in my life. Most definitely in my grows, harvests, drying, and curing!!!

I never want to stop learning. I have always been a learner since I was a child. Typically not in the way society and traditional school would prefer. I didn't care much for what society wanted to teach me. I enjoyed teaching myself what was interesting. Bugs, fire, reefer, gravity, space, ganja, animals, mary jane. Did I miss anything? Lots and lots of failures with that approach!

I have a hard time remembering details. Not from a lack of trying. Often make the same mistakes within a short period of time. Frustrating would be a nice word for that part of my life and brain. It is a character flaw I can admit here without fear of judgement. I know it may be frustrating to tolerate though, even here!

I enjoy the pushes and encouragement as always Shed. I never want to avoid being challenged to be better, at whatever wisdom is being blessed my way. I will never pretend that my logic and processes are always sound. I also would like to avoid pushing people away if it appears I am ignoring or taking wisdom for granted. I don't think I have done that but just want to be sure I share that.

Love it!!! I live near the artichoke capital of the world. Well it used to be known as the capital. I also live near the garlic capital of the US. Amazing pizza recipe. May need to try that in the grill and pizza stone.
I'm not sure where the artichoke capitol is but I'm about 4 hours south of the garlic Capitol.

Hi Rea :)

Plants look great. But you can’t just drop a Clanger like “I fell” without the whole story. I love a good I had a topple yarn, so hit me. The more details the better.

4 hours south of the garlic Capitol
Inland or Coast? Artichoke capitol is Castroville.
Ok I guess 5.... Little more south
Hmmm...we need a NorCal and SoCal meet up man. I bet a lot of people would show up but use binoculars from a few hundred yards away to see the people showing up.
Hi Rea :)

Plants look great. But you can’t just drop a Clanger like “I fell” without the whole story. I love a good I had a topple yarn, so hit me. The more details the better.
Oh geez...short story. Going into a well vault and slipped from the top ladder rung and fell back about 4 feet on my left hip/butt. I was able to avoid an air relief going up my ass and flattening my nuts by straddling the pipe I fell on. My right leg was able to reduce the impact as it reached the ground before my ass hit the pipe. Still sore today but it was the whiplash that I was not expecting to get me so badly. Already have some nasty neck issues so that did not help. Feeling better today and I'll be at it again tomorrow. Glad you're doing well from your party @Trala ! Sounds like a lot of good soul feeding memories. Blessings.

Oh geez...short story. Going into a well vault and slipped from the top ladder rung and fell back about 4 feet on my left hip/butt. I was able to avoid an air relief going up my ass and flattening my nuts by straddling the pipe I fell on. My right leg was able to reduce the impact as it reached the ground before my ass hit the pipe. Still sore today but it was the whiplash that I was not expecting to get me so badly. Already have some nasty neck issues so that did not help. Feeling better today and I'll be at it again tomorrow. Glad you're doing well from your party @Trala ! Sounds like a lot of good soul feeding memories. Blessings.
Shame you haven’t got live footage. While I hate falling, I do love watching a good fall. Particularly when you add light hearted music and sound effects.

Sounds like a near miss. My grandma always used to say “it’s all fun and games till the air relief goes up your arse and your balls gets flattened…”. Look she never said that, but I’m sure it was implied.

You just don’t recover like you used to after falling. I’m a brittle old lady. If I fall from 4 foot I’m shattering a fucking hip!

It was a good time. I have the funniest before and after pic. Before lipstick sparkling, hair pretty, Xmas headdress looking crown like, then after, glazed eyes, dullard like grin, joint hanging from unlipsticked lips, Xmas crown crooked. It’s so funny. It could be used in an anti drink/smoke campaign. Look at her hours after drinking the devils juice and smoking satans cabbage leaves….

Lolllinggggg.

Shame you haven’t got live footage.
Knowing the company I work for, I'm sure they are requesting footage from the site adjacent to where this happened. Anything to disprove and remove liability when possible. Yaaay team!

It was a good time. I have the funniest before and after pic. Before lipstick sparkling, hair pretty, Xmas headdress looking crown like, then after, glazed eyes, dullard like grin, joint hanging from unlipsticked lips, Xmas crown crooked. It’s so funny. It could be used in an anti drink/smoke campaign. Look at her hours after drinking the devils juice and smoking satans cabbage leaves….
You can't paint that picture and not show a photo!

Knowing the company I work for, I'm sure they are requesting footage from the site adjacent to where this happened. Anything to disprove and remove liability when possible. Yaaay team!
So rubbish! If you are injured at work you get compo - case should be closed.

Tho that said, when they’re finished with it can you post it here? I’ve heard there is a sick demographic in here that find humour in people falling. Probably first sign you’re a psychopath tbh.

*Trala’s YouTube search history*

CEF5EACE-3F0B-4B31-9E3C-A39A33E2FD15.png

Yikes...a few days missing. #1 & 2 got more stressed the past couple days from the transplant than #3. There are a lot of pics that cover each of the past 3 days since my last update which was day 29 (transplant day).

A quick thanks to @Herbies Seeds for the chance to grow these Godzilla Cookies genetics. I hope my root pruning did not cause too much harm. I would like to make sure that anyone reading this journal now or in the future, to not let my technique be a direct reflection of the genetics' performance or potential. I am hopeful that #3 will be a beauty!

Another shotout to @BESTVA LED for letting me test out a Pro4000 and the Pro1000. They both performed well in my last grow. I have all the plants at an average of 500 PPFD. Neither of these lights are at 100% by the way!

Onto day...

#3 building little flowers. It is so tiny to be building anything?! Haaa haaaa.

Almost caught up...STILL no mulch?!?

Oh look!! Mulch! Finally got around to getting it put on. This will help keep the evaporation down and encourage the biology to work on the topdressing of GeoFlora.

Mmm mulch! :yummy:
Looking good, BA!
Thanks Donkey! A rough couple days after the transplant but they are looking even perkier this morning. Hopefully there is enough time for them to build out some better branching and buds. Hopefully didn't screw them up too badly.

Yikes...a few days missing. #1 & 2 got more stressed the past couple days from the transplant than #3. There are a lot of pics that cover each of the past 3 days since my last update which was day 29 (transplant day).

A quick thanks to @Herbies Seeds for the chance to grow these Godzilla Cookies genetics. I hope my root pruning did not cause too much harm. I would like to make sure that anyone reading this journal now or in the future, to not let my technique be a direct reflection of the genetics' performance or potential. I am hopeful that #3 will be a beauty!

Another shotout to @BESTVA LED for letting me test out a Pro4000 and the Pro1000. They both performed well in my last grow. I have all the plants at an average of 500 PPFD. Neither of these lights are at 100% by the way!

Onto day...

#3 building little flowers. It is so tiny to be building anything?! Haaa haaaa.

Almost caught up...STILL no mulch?!?

Oh look!! Mulch! Finally got around to getting it put on. This will help keep the evaporation down and encourage the biology to work on the topdressing of GeoFlora.

Oooh I'm liking the mulch Baked!

Don't make it too comfy in there or you're gonna end up with a pet horse! I hope the roots find the GF soon because they look hungry.
Yeah...I don't understand why they are hungry. I had GF in their seedling pots plus I wad giving them a liquid feed. Obviously not enough but part of the learning process. I can give them a few more liquid feeds over the next week. It's pretty light anyway, wouldn't hurt?

Are you feeling 100% yet?
No, not even close man. Pain is an everyday thing for me. Having accidents just makes it worse with sharper pain for a certain amount of time. Icing on the cake was work telling me I had to use personal time off for the 2 days off I took after the fall. Should go without saying that I was NOT in the best of moods with my management team recently. Thanks for asking Shed. I'm not sure what life is like anymore without pain...
Blessings dude and Merry Christmas!

I can give them a few more liquid feeds over the next week. It's pretty light anyway, wouldn't hurt?
Any time you see deficiencies with GF in an auto I'd say hit it with liquid nutes. No time to waste with those autoflowers!
No, not even close man. Pain is an everyday thing for me. Having accidents just makes it worse with sharper pain for a certain amount of time. Icing on the cake was work telling me I had to use personal time off for the 2 days off I took after the fall. Should go without saying that I was NOT in the best of moods with my management team recently. Thanks for asking Shed. I'm not sure what life is like anymore without pain...
Damn Baked, so sorry to hear that and also sorry your employer is being so shite about it. I would think a workman's comp claim is in order and the state may have something to say about having to use personal time off for an on-the-job accident.

May your cupboard be filled with pain relieving plant meds this season! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom