Copperrein's Sponsored BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa

I do smoke reports? Oh god...I did. >.>
Yea! And I totally agree with DB & SO keep those smoke reports coming they are simply the best. It’s just another small piece to add to your platter.

And a nice takedown on the Maracuya. She looks absolutely yummy. :green_heart:

Welp, I posted the initial smoke report for Maracuya in an old journal. I guess that's a good indicator of potency :D Anyways, I only smoked the larf. I'm going to break down the colas I just photographed into jars and then go for another cone of Maracuya.

Here...too many photos of plant naughty bits:

Aaaand she came out to 4.23oz minus some ugly buds that went in the hash bag and a cola that miiight have been smoked already >.>

I'm currently smoking the better half and yeah, now I get a flavor. It's weird, though: sparkling white grape and sour patch kids with the sour salt licked off. The white grape is gorgeous on the tongue...both flavors combined gave me the initial impression of grandma's purse candy...the soft smell of a clean grandma and those wrapped hard candies they always have in infinite quantity. Yes, that's weird and I said so...

Body feel now is 'bloaty floaty'...I feel like a balloon animal that's got jelly-filled segments that should sink to the earth, but instead are curiously lighter than air. It's a nice contrast: heavy sloshy limbs and an overall floaty feeling. There's a greater sensation of face numbing...I feel like I have a mask on but it's grown into my skin. The jaw is hinged.

As I smoke more I'm getting the mallow and spice again. Thick syrup sweetness...everything together makes me think of 1990's movie theaters. I swear I'm not making this up but I have a specific memory of seeing Terminator 2 in the theater.

Do y'all experience weed like this? >.>

Aaaand she came out to 4.23oz minus some ugly buds that went in the hash bag and a cola that miiight have been smoked already >.>

I'm currently smoking the better half and yeah, now I get a flavor. It's weird, though: sparkling white grape and sour patch kids with the sour salt licked off. The white grape is gorgeous on the tongue...both flavors combined gave me the initial impression of grandma's purse candy...the soft smell of a clean grandma and those wrapped hard candies they always have in infinite quantity. Yes, that's weird and I said so...

Body feel now is 'bloaty floaty'...I feel like a balloon animal that's got jelly-filled segments that should sink to the earth, but instead are curiously lighter than air. It's a nice contrast: heavy sloshy limbs and an overall floaty feeling. There's a greater sensation of face numbing...I feel like I have a mask on but it's grown into my skin. The jaw is hinged.

As I smoke more I'm getting the mallow and spice again. Thick syrup sweetness...everything together makes me think of 1990's movie theaters. I swear I'm not making this up but I have a specific memory of seeing Terminator 2 in the theater.

Do y'all experience weed like this? >.>

Grandma’s Purse Candy… great strain name. Might have some fuzz stuck to it though.

:ciao: I did it!
PXL_20210803_211238134.jpg

It was easy!
PXL_20210803_211944073.jpg

Mines a little smaller than yours tho. :blunt:

What's the spiral incense thing?
They are coil incense. I get them on the Zon. I burn a lot of incense especially in the winter not so much in the summer. I prefer the coils as they burn way longer then sticks and are not as strong and intense, a nice mild aroma.

Back
Top Bottom