Blueberry Slushy And Magical Cookies Auto Grow: Powered By The BESTVA Pro4000 Light

I've never really grown an auto start to finish alongside photo plants. I have taken an auto that had 3 or 4 weeks to go and stuck it in the flowering tent with photos under 12/12 lighting and finished the autos under that light cycle. I saw no negative effects but my intuition tells me the buds probably did not reach their full potential under the 12/12 lighting. The quality was still there so in a pinch for space I wouldn't hesitate to finish an auto (last 3 or 4 weeks) in with photo plants.
Gotcha! That makes sense to me. I only have one tent. I think I'll work on growing different types on their own for a whole. Later when I have more space, I'll give it a go.

I've done it because an auto turned out to be a photo. It all worked out. I do think the auto suffered some but not bad
Appreciate the insight Roady. I think I'm going to play it safe and go with the typical 18hr cycle. I really want to showcase my auto genetics to their fullest and not take chances of messing up the results.

Has anyone researched the normal day light hours of native ruderalis? If so, could you answer here? I don't want to Google and I don't want Shed to google either.

Just kidding...I'll go look it up in a few. But first...let's get distracted by more Journaling and forget that I even asked about this and revisit it in my brain in a few days. Can someone explain to me why normal people can't just start smoking loads of weed and get to our mental level?! All these expectations of memory and acuity is exhausting. Geez...

Appreciate the insight Roady. I think I'm going to play it safe and go with the typical 18hr cycle. I really want to showcase my auto genetics to their fullest and not take chances of messing up the results.

Has anyone researched the normal day light hours of native ruderalis? If so, could you answer here? I don't want to Google and I don't want Shed to google either.

Just kidding...I'll go look it up in a few. But first...let's get distracted by more Journaling and forget that I even asked about this and revisit it in my brain in a few days. Can someone explain to me why normal people can't just start smoking loads of weed and get to our mental level?! All these expectations of memory and acuity is exhausting. Geez...
When you reach my age people can't tell the difference between stoned and normal short term memory loss. So I stay stoned people think I'm getting senile. I just giggle

I am nearing the end of my latest autoflower seed run. My goal was to make a whole bunch of Mephisto Double Grape S1 seeds. I've begun hand picking mature seeds that I can see while waiting on a shit ton of more to reach full maturity. On Monday and Tuesday I harvested about 200 seeds. This was my haul from today. I would have harvested more but I had some fishing to get done. I am doing a few guided catfish trips a week which pays for all the gas I use in my boat.

Oh, and here is a picture of the Double Grape seed making mama plant. She is absolutely loaded with seeds. Drooping everywhere from the weight of the seeds and buds.

Nearing the end of my latest autoflower seed run. My goal was to make a whole bunch of Mephisto Double Grape S1 seeds. I've begun hand picking mature seeds that I can see while waiting on a shit ton of more to reach full maturity. On Monday and Tuesday I harvested about 200 seeds. This was my haul from today.
Nice starter pack of seeds beez! Love those tiger stripes. :thumb:
I had some fishing to get done.
Of course!
Here is a picture of a happy customer.
LOL does he know he's featured on a cannabis website? :laugh:
here is a picture of the Double Grape seed making mama plant. She is absolutely loaded with seeds. Drooping everywhere from the weight of the seeds and buds.
That's a solid looking beauty! I see some nice purple in there too.

Back
Top Bottom