Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

I'm not going to lie to you and say your looking at an amazing yield baked. But you will hopefully get some nice buds by the end and get a good idea of what the plant can do :) I'm sure your next run will be a much better show of your skills :)

I'm not going to lie to you and say your looking at an amazing yield baked. But you will hopefully get some nice buds by the end and get a good idea of what the plant can do :) I'm sure your next run will be a much better show of your skills :)
Thanks Moony. I prefer 100% honesty man. Always! I made mistakes with my root pruning for sure. I won't be trying that with autos again. At least not anytime soon until I better understand them. LOL

I am ordering some replacement Godzilla Cookies seeds on my own dime. I want to see them for what they should be. Are you in contact with @Herbies Seeds ? I tried reaching out here and IG. Do they have a discount code for us that you know of? I was going to see if they wanted to try another sponsored run, but after this fiasco...who knows.

Thanks Moony. I prefer 100% honesty man. Always! I made mistakes with my root pruning for sure. I won't be trying that with autos again. At least not anytime soon until I better understand them. LOL

I am ordering some replacement Godzilla Cookies seeds on my own dime. I want to see them for what they should be. Are you in contact with @Herbies Seeds ? I tried reaching out here and IG. Do they have a discount code for us that you know of? I was going to see if they wanted to try another sponsored run, but after this fiasco...who knows.
Mistakes happen buddy :) it's good your willing to give them another go :)

I've not spoken to Herbies since a bit before Christmas. I know they are on a break right now.

They have a big sale on at the moment and your seeds are actually 20% off anyway!! :)

Not a bad time to pick some up? :)

I can't wait to see what you do with them this time :)

Another update from the past couple days. Sorry about the different color balance issues. Since adding the straw mulch, it has been trying to overcompensate and can't get a true representation of the light. I have not switched it to the pro mode to fix the Kelvin setting but I'll probably do that next. Or just remove the mulch and do something different.

Yesterday, the teeny wheeny plants got some extra nutrients and microbes in their drench. They got a cocktail of silica, calcium, Ful-Humix, seaweed extract, fish emulsion, and some 1-1-1 liquid organic feed at 2x strength. I completely forgot to add the @Sierra Natural Science SNS209 to the drench. Next time!

You can see the deficiencies on #1 clearly. The other two, it appears to be creeping in too. Thoughts on how to help them recover as best as possible without overwatering them or stressing them again with too many nutes/supplements?

Hopefully the next few feedings will boost them until they grab all the GeoFlora in the soil.

#1 and showing pistils

Another update from this morning. I'm feeling that #3 needs more moisture again which means I don't have the soil saturated enough. I'll be doing another drench with some added nutrients and microbes again. Enough to get a thorough runoff into the reservoir. Moisture in the garden box has been excellently consistent and I have NOT added anything in the reservoir for nearly 2 weeks. The root system is still too small to make a dent in the moisture. Hopefully they kick into gear and start drinking and growing. Little by little they will get there.

#3 - Decided to pull down the top two flower sites. You can see how much space there isn't there for them to grow without pressing and getting squished together.

Pulled down and slightly pulling outward. Let's see how she responds. I'd like just enough clearance for the buds to not touch if possible.

Way to hang in there, Baked!

Now, in the words of Steely Dan (sort of):

"Go back, Baked, do it again." :Rasta:

Hey there Baked!

The girls are coming along so nicely! Have a wonderful New Year’s if I don't talk to you before then!

Blessed and Happy New Year everyone! Late post but finally doing an update on the past few days. I'm running short on time so I think this will be mainly a photo dump and then some more details if needed tomorrow.

They did get a topdress of @GeoFlora Nutrients and a decent drench with some silica, Calcium, and Yucca Extract (for the saponin). A few days ago, I gave them another drench but with some liquid nutrients to help them until they sink their roots a little more firmly into the GF.

What should I do with that little larfy bud stuck in the darkness? Cut it out? Or too much stress for this teeny auto? LOL

I wanted to show something I did not do well in my last run with the GF. I didn't work it in enough into the top 1/2" of topsoil. I first removed the mulch, topdressed, worked it in, re-mulch, and finish with the drench.

Have a wonderful New Year folks! We can do better together. Peace and Blessings to you all!

I’d be inclined to leave as much flower on that little one as I could. Just me. What did you decide BA?
I left it. There isn't much already but I don't want it wasting energy. By cutting it, that would waste energy too in order to heal it. I guess that answers that...leave it. Lol

Thanks '82! Yeah...I stunted them with a weeeeee bit too much stress it seems. Oops...
:passitleft:
That's quite alright. I know that wasn't your end goal. Them looking as meticulous as they do, now that's another story
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom