Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

Well folks, after 81 short days, these Godzilla Cookies Auto plants got chopped! A special thanks to @Herbies Seeds for the opportunity to grow these. I do apologize for not doing a good job of maximizing their potential.

Thanks to all of you for joining my first autoflower journey. It wasn't a spectacular harvest but a harvest nonetheless! A blessing that smells like sweet and fruity fuel. I'm really excited to try these buds!

Glad ya made it to the finish line baked :) congratulations buddy!

I'm going to give this strain a go at some point. Even though they aren't the biggest I can see the buds and colour.

So hey don't be so hard on yourself dude! You made me want to buy this strain so your journal and partnership worked :)

Well folks, after 81 short days, these Godzilla Cookies Auto plants got chopped! A special thanks to @Herbies Seeds for the opportunity to grow these. I do apologize for not doing a good job of maximizing their potential.

Thanks to all of you for joining my first autoflower journey. It wasn't a spectacular harvest but a harvest nonetheless! A blessing that smells like sweet and fruity fuel. I'm really excited to try these buds!

Congrats Amigo.:cheer:
Great work Baked. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

Glad ya made it to the finish line baked :) congratulations buddy!
Thanks man! I'm glad they made it at least this far. Glad I didn't give up on them.

I'm going to give this strain a go at some point. Even though they aren't the biggest I can see the buds and colour.

So hey don't be so hard on yourself dude! You made me want to buy this strain so your journal and partnership worked :)
Yeah, I'm going to give it a go again. They get MUCH bigger from photos I've seen. Under better care that is!
:cough::laugh:
Congrats Amigo.:cheer:
Great work Baked. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill! Much appreciated!

Congrats on the harvest, Baked! Your scale shows .202. Could you please clarify what measurement this is?

I'll look forward to the smoke report.

Congrats on the harvest, Baked! Your scale shows .202. Could you please clarify what measurement this is?

I'll look forward to the smoke report.
Thanks HG!

202 grams wet. I'm excited for the smoke report too. It has had a strong fuel aroma for a while. Then started to sweeten up toward the end. The strong aroma died down in the tent over the last few weeks but I think it's because I was venting. It was sooooo damn sticky. As in, I would not have enjoyed trimming much longer than I did. Haaa haaa.

It permeated the dining room and kitchen even into this morning! I definitely would like to see what I'm capable of growing with this variety again.

I think all of this will end up as rosin. I'm not sure how much weight is typically lost during the dry process. But hopefully I'll end up with enough to get a few good presses out of it.

Congratulations on the harvest Baked! I would say looks like it would smoke great but rosin is another fantastic idea! Love to see what you do with it!

Congratulations on the harvest Baked! I would say looks like it would smoke great but rosin is another fantastic idea! Love to see what you do with it!
WooHooo! Yeah, I'll be smoking some too. But I do prefer a dab rip over a pipe of bong of flower.
Should be a little over 50g dry. More than enough for a few squishes.
Looked good BA! Congrats :high-five:
Thanks Donk! So a good generic % for wet to dry is 75%?

I've never really thought about it but it would be nice to have a general idea. Much appreciated!

Nice job, Baked! They were quite lovely at the end.

If we keep this up we might start a trend, and everyone on 420 will be trying to grow a 70 grammer! :laughtwo:

Black Cream 2-5-22 End PURPLE.jpg

Congrats on the harvest Baked! It was a learning experience that's nice to be moving on from. Lessons learned and sticky bud to smoke while you ponder them.

:welldone:
Thanks dude! I'm VERY glad to be over this huge root pruning lesson with autos!
Nice job, Baked! They were quite lovely at the end.

If we keep this up we might start a trend, and everyone on 420 will be trying to grow a 70 grammer! :laughtwo:

Black Cream 2-5-22 End PURPLE.jpg
Yaaaaaasssss!!! 420 Mag midget club. Wait...is that OK to say here? Dwarf? I have a dwarf dog so it's ok to say that one right?

That's a kick ass looking bud though GDP!

... :(
No smokey report?
I have a couple of outdoor GCAs getting ready to finish. I didnt realize thered been such a cool grow with them here! Just went back read through the whole thread. Nice lessons and lovely camaraderie!!

Super cute girls too!! Thanks for taking the time to run this one to completion like a pro, warts and all (thats where the lessons are!). :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry for bringing up an old thread lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom