Moony's Moon Shot! Journal Sponsored By Herbies Seeds!

If those are not all cloudy then I have very blurred vision! :Rasta:
Hehe I was pretty sure but I didn't wanna say 100% without confirmation lol. I only got the microscope this run and only started looking the past week or so. They where definitely clearer a few weeks back but didn't know if they got even more cloudy haha

I'm the opposite haha. I don't want all amber but I really like to have some couch lock. It's too early to harvest I'm not even at week 8 and they are supposed to be a 9. I need to silent my brain and knock me out at the end of the day.

Hey Bill. Na not yet.wierdly the buds that aren't top have matured but the top buds (which is most of the crop lol) are still showing pistols. Here take a look.

IMG_20220205_135721.jpg

IMG_20220204_123653.jpg

I'll grab some photos in ten mins I'm just having something to eat.
Put away your scope.
Dig it back out in a few weeks. :Namaste:
You have a little more time to go there. ;)

Stay safe
Bill

Couple of trichome shots on the dos-si-dos OG.

Seeing alot of cloudy if not 100% unless I'm mistaken.
2022_02_06_17_58_48_146.jpg
2022_02_06_17_58_42_645.jpg

Aiming for 19 days to cut. :) I'm new to trichomes so if I'm wrong please tell me. I need to know if I'm interpreting the photos right :)
You're wrong. Lol. Not about the all white, most of them are. But you ain't got a chance in hell of making it 19 more days my friend. Think a week. That's my two cents. You're at the watch them every day and take them when you have enough amber point. In my opinion.

Put away your scope.
Dig it back out in a few weeks. :Namaste:
You have a little more time to go there. ;)

Stay safe
Bill

You're wrong. Lol. Not about the all white, most of them are. But you ain't got a chance in hell of making it 19 more days my friend. Think a week. That's my two cents. You're at the watch them every day and take them when you have enough amber point. In my opinion.
Getting some mixed signals here guys haha.

I'll take more photos soon might help decide :)

Hey Jon I don't think you saw the other pics. :Namaste:
It looks like they still have fresh pistols.
What day are you on? Moony

Stay safe
Bill

This is the info for the do-si-dos. Btw just realised now after 4 months I've been spelling dos-si-dos OG wrong ... Lmfao

Screenshot_2022-02-06-18-45-09-728_com.android.chrome.jpg

So 60 days will be exactly 2 weeks today.

Stay safe
Bill

I'm on day 46 today (Sunday) I flipped them on 22nd December.

I actually think we're saying the same thing. Maybe we just disagree on time left. But I'm pretty sure he agrees you ain't got no 19 days. Lol. I said "ain't got no."

Hey try turning them black and white with editing, at least to see them, and see if that helps you with the difference in contrast. You saw my post. But dude you are basically almost filled with white all around and I see more than one amber in the mix. You will see the ambers increase daily just about. Make sure you trichome the buds, not the leaves, as the trichs go amber way quicker on the leaves and it can throw you off. Aren't you shooting for like 10% amber? You're at 1% now.

Stay safe
Bill
You may be right about that Bill I'll look.

You may be right about that Bill I'll look.
Last post for sure the Mimosa isn't close, and for sure the back sativa DSD pheno isn't close, the one with the big spears. If the trichs are from either of these, Bill is correct, go by the buds, cuz they are obviously more than a few days out.

I actually think we're saying the same thing. Maybe we just disagree on time left. But I'm pretty sure he agrees you ain't got no 19 days. Lol. I said "ain't got no."

Hey try turning them black and white with editing, at least to see them, and see if that helps you with the difference in contrast. You saw my post. But dude you are basically almost filled with white all around and I see more than one amber in the mix. You will see the ambers increase daily just about. Make sure you trichome the buds, not the leaves, as the trichs go amber way quicker on the leaves and it can throw you off. Aren't you shooting for like 10% amber? You're at 1% now.
More like 30-40% Jon. I'll grab a load of photos soon. Different buds different areas try get an idea of where I'm at. The buds themselves look good but Im thinking maybe 10 days minimum.

I've had plants continue to produce white hairs before so I'm wary to judge of just the pistols as sometimes they just keep going and going lol. They already have a weird structure with shoots ontop of shoots so wouldn't be surprised if they carried on lol.

More like 30-40% Jon. I'll grab a load of photos soon. Different buds different areas try get an idea of where I'm at. The buds themselves look good but Im thinking maybe 10 days minimum.

I've had plants continue to produce white hairs before so I'm wary to judge of just the pistols as sometimes they just keep going and going lol. They already have a weird structure with shoots ontop of shoots so wouldn't be surprised if they carried on lol.
Oh 30-40%? Lol. Never mind. You got forever. Sorry about that. I didn't realize you go for that much amber, and I also relooked at the recent post. Bill is altogether correct in that case. Put the scope away for a couple weeks. Lol.

Last post for sure the Mimosa isn't close, and for sure the back sativa DSD pheno isn't close, the one with the big spears. If the trichs are from either of these, Bill is correct, go by the buds, cuz they are obviously more than a few days out.
Don't worry about the mimosa and grandmommy purple yet. They are in their own tent so can be left longer without any worry. They are looking like a 9-10 week minimum.

The do-si-dos looks like it will be done at week 9.

Don't worry about the mimosa and grandmommy purple yet. They are in their own tent so can be left longer without any worry. They are looking like a 9-10 week minimum.

The do-si-dos looks like it will be done at week 9.
I'm on day 65 today and mine are a week out maybe.

Oh 30-40%? Lol. Never mind. You got forever. Sorry about that. I didn't realize you go for that much amber, and I also relooked at the recent post. Bill is altogether correct in that case. Put the scope away for a couple weeks. Lol.
Yeah that's what I thought :). I'll plan for 2 week today I think. That's 60 days and should be perfect for everything to get finished :)

Yeah that's what I thought :). I'll plan for 2 week today I think. That's 60 days and should be perfect for everything to get finished :)
You might not hold *quite* so tightly to the idea of "planning" when you're going to take them. Let the plants tell you when they're ready independent of your preferred human schedule. Know what I mean?

I'm the opposite haha. I don't want all amber but I really like to have some couch lock. It's too early to harvest I'm not even at week 8 and they are supposed to be a 9. I need to silent my brain and knock me out at the end of the day.

Hey Bill. Na not yet.wierdly the buds that aren't top have matured but the top buds (which is most of the crop lol) are still showing pistols. Here take a look.

IMG_20220205_135721.jpg

IMG_20220204_123653.jpg

I'll grab some photos in ten mins I'm just having something to eat.
Oh there's the DSD OG. Ok, again, I say Bill's right. This is more new pistils than just pistils that seem to just keep sprouting (I know what you mean by that, I experienced that too, but this is more than that). This is you got a while. You may get that 19 days after all.

This is the info for the do-si-dos. Btw just realised now after 4 months I've been spelling dos-si-dos OG wrong ... Lmfao

Screenshot_2022-02-06-18-45-09-728_com.android.chrome.jpg

So 60 days will be exactly 2 weeks today.

I'm on day 46 today (Sunday) I flipped them on 22nd December.
Hehe I spelled chronic wrong in my thread for a week. :laugh:
You got 9 maby 10 weeks. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

You might not hold *quite* so tightly to the idea of "planning" when you're going to take them. Let the plants tell you when they're ready independent of your preferred human schedule. Know what I mean?
Unfortunately I can't do that Mr Jon. I've managed to arrange for a helper to get it all trimmed wet on cut day. But they need some notice as they have 3 dogs which need looking after. I'll need to plan ahead by at least 2 weeks. I was planning for 2 week this coming Friday.

Unfortunately I can't do that Mr Jon. I've managed to arrange for a helper to get it all trimmed wet on cut day. But they need some notice as they have 3 dogs which need looking after. I'll need to plan ahead by at least 2 weeks. I was planning for 2 week this coming Friday.
Gotcha. Makes complete sense. Do you rent those folks out when you're done with them? I could use one in a couple weeks....Lol.

Hey sorry for going off half cocked there, rookie error. I hadn't looked closely enough at ALL the information before spouting off my opinion, my bad. Bill was right to call me out on that. He's so nice. That WAS him calling me out. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom