Solareclipse Gives It Another Try - 4 Strains Autoflowering Mostly Sativa

hi solar welcome back.
was wondering what happened to you. Forgetting password is something I do too. There is a forget password option here too though.

I hope babies are better and the white hasn't spread more.

Hey man! Welcome back! With the information at hand, id agree with sneakygreen that it is probably wind burn. Have you seen the bleaching soread to any other areas of the plant?

hi..thanks or reply...no only to leaves i saw that phenomenon....in fan leaves ..and i think the lower fan leaves have...the one i say first is now ok...the new growth was ok....after i saw it on a new plant..again lower fan leaves...not the whole leaf...the half about was bleeching...now i have no problem i think...i have some fotos to update....thanks UltraDan..:Namaste:

hi!!!!those plants are 45 days old....benn long time since update...
those plants was in veg stage more than the others i grow this season and looks like getting bigger but the sun is not too strong and the rsults are not so nice....usually this time of year is still warm..this yera is a bit cold but not than less 10 celcium and day 25-28 celcium...other years night 15-20 celcium and day 30 celcium..anyway....

this is the narco purps......

narcopurpss_Small_.jpg
narco_purps_Small_.jpg
narcopurps_Small_.jpg

this is the second seed i have from my order...2 same seeds -same seeds bank but the one was purple and different shape and this one is green ,but i think they have low yield....

bbbc_Small_2.jpg
big_Buddha_blue_cheese_Small_1.jpg

this is the northern light auto...first ti me after 2-3 years i grow same strain..first time under 400w hps dual spectrum gave me a nice yield..1.3 meter.....this one ........????????????????

NL_autoflowering_Small_.jpg

northern_light_auto_Small_.jpg
northern_light_auto_Small_.jpg

i got 2 freebies amnesia ..this is the number 1....

amnesia_1_Small_.jpg

amnesia1_Small_.jpg

and this is the number 2.(amnesia)

amnesia2_Small_.jpg

here is 3 survivor from 5 regular seeds of tao tao mix pack...

3_of_tao_tao_mix_pack_Small_.jpg
3_ftom_tao_tao_mix_packk_Small_.jpg

and this is one of the 3 tao tao mix pack but it is male.....i was trying 6 months to get some pollen...if i get some pollen i will use the pollen to the others to make 5 b different strains ..father with 5 wifes...lol...

tao_tao_mix_pack_male_Small_.jpg
male_tao_tao_mix_pack_Small_.jpg

this is it......for now

thank u very much for watching my thread...!!!!!
wish u the best..

so here is the plan/......northern light with narco purple and male from tao mix regular pack.....

purple_narco_male_Small_.jpg
narco-northern-regular_Small_.jpg
2_fem_with_one_male_Small_.jpg

if i get some polen and use it to 5 of them i can have some fem and male seeds...one father 5 laidies...the children they will make i will do hemomix?or aimomixia...
if i succed and make a strain that is best for my taste and my climate then i will smoke for the retof my life this one....
till then .....
mix -mix mix mix the laidies with the boys....
if someone believe this is not a good plan or someting please tell....
i would like to hear opoinions....thanku very much

i use those 2 bulbs for the male only...coz rain destroeys pollen ,at least i believe like that...and take every time each of them and place itthere for a while...i try not to juse polen for the whole plant..the male is not ready yet...maybe in a week...after this i hope there is time to the seeds to developed....
hope so....
6 months i bought regular seeds 3 times from 2-3 each time but all were females....this time i use 5 regular ...the 2 dissapear from the wind..bad tropical storm...the other 2 are females and this one is male...

i forgot to say...there is 60 days right now...summer time in 50 days all were mature...those ones i will leave them tillnitrogen deficiency appears for good...have a nice day guys...
talk soon...c ya..!@!!

hey guys!!!!!
i got some pictures..we r in day 61 i think...almost 9 weeks ..do u think i have time to get sme seeds if my male plant could give pollen right now?there still some white hairs on...
lets see some picts....i will try to name each one of them..

so we start from this...
the narco purps with a female from tao mix

tao_mi_Small_.jpg
tai_mix_narco_purple_Small_.jpg

a nug from amnesia i think..

northern_nug_Small_.jpg

northern lght auto

northern_light_Small_1.jpg
northern_Small_2.jpg

the narco purps again...

norcopurple_Small_.jpg
narcopurps_Small_1.jpg
narco_purps_Small_1.jpg

this is amnesia free seeds...No2

amnesia_2_Small_1.jpg

big buddha blue cheese...AMAZING SMELL. I LOVE BBBC big buddha (blue) cheese..or withouth blue..lol

bbbc_Small_3.jpg
big_budhha_blue_cheese_Small_.jpg

amnesia No1

amnesia_1_Small_1.jpg

amnesia No2

amnesia2_Small_1.jpg

amnesia No1

amnesia1_Small_1.jpg

and all together...

all_Small_3.jpg

This is it for now...

hi solar, sorry for not being here.
I have chrome too and can press like and thank, so it must be something else.

if you want to pollinate, ask nismo for example. they do pollination

higuys..thank u...i had an issue with chrome ..i think i fix it ,,,
today i harvest one of the 2 free amnesia seeds....
the smaller one...
i have one more same seed to pollinate..
i thunk i will start harvest each one every 3-5 days..
like this one...

IMG_20161208_131847_Small_.jpg
IMG_20161208_131855_Small_.jpg

thanks for watching...

Back
Top Bottom