Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

I figured out the stretch on that one plant:
20220125_054929-01.jpeg

Just being polite!

I figured out the stretch on that one plant:
20220125_054929-01.jpeg

Just being polite!
That's perfect!!! It's literally at two different stages of development. Lower buds ready to come off and that branch like 2 weeks away.

I sure do have a way with plants...

#3 - Definitely showing deficiencies. Only been getting water. Whatever...
Baked, please don't give up on her yet. I think she's trying to perform one more spurt. Feed her again! :Rasta:

LOL gotcha! :goodluck: on the trichome check.
Ok...here we go... she's not ready...
Baked, please don't give up on her yet. I think she's trying to perform one more spurt. Feed her again! :Rasta:
I haven't given up yet. Based on the size of this plant...there should be enough stuff in there to feed another 10 of this runt!

I'm inclined to actually chop her soon. Mostly milky from what I witnessed tonight.

Hey baked. Not long now dude! Your persistence will pay off and get you some smokies!! That's what is important :) I hope you can work with herbies again and really show them and everyone what your really capable of :) happy growing brother!
Thanks Moony! I will be trying these genetics again. Just need to get more seeds ordered. Working on other projects and need to fit it on.

A lot of obstacles these girls had to deal with. Not Herbies fault for sure. I’ve seen pics of Godzilla Cookies that are huge.
Don't give up now!

We are all so invested!
Thanks Trala! Me too...me too :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the wins Baked!

Looking forward to more exciting things down the road. :Rasta:

:green_heart: it's coming soon for the little lovelies. Congrats again on PHOTY and of course MOTM!!!
I'm ready to get the chainsaw out at this point.
Congratulations on the wins Baked!

Looking forward to more exciting things down the road. :Rasta:
Thanks man! I'm so stoked. I'm excited too. I really like the aroma from these. I definitely need to try these genetics again.

They are cuties, Baked!

And the one raising his hand is so persistent. Determined to get called on! :laughtwo:

Well folks, after 81 short days, these Godzilla Cookies Auto plants got chopped! A special thanks to @Herbies Seeds for the opportunity to grow these. I do apologize for not doing a good job of maximizing their potential.

Thanks to all of you for joining my first autoflower journey. It wasn't a spectacular harvest but a harvest nonetheless! A blessing that smells like sweet and fruity fuel. I'm really excited to try these buds!

Back
Top Bottom