Phyto's Phantastic Phebruary Phun With Photos

I swear this felt like the FASTEST grow everrrrr!

Phantastic!
It seemed quick to me too, but I popped the seeds in early Pheb., so it's been 5 months. Still got two in the tent, and I'll have two ready to trim/cure in a couple days.

Congratulations on your current harvests and the Amnesia looks impressive.

You are right that Northern Light has phreakizod buds; a lot of sugar through.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks, I’m very happy with this grow. The one NL was a mutant for sure, there is a companion that looks normal, but unfortunately they both had a lot of nanners, so they ended outdoors, they were my only autos. Got almost 6 oz off the mutant, just grabbed the stems and stripped it like a salmon! Smells great, just weird bud structure (or lack thereof!).

Well I finally made it and glad I did! Amazing stuff in what I agree, seemed like a short time! Loved the set of plants you had and your garden! Omg your asparagus is 5x as large as what I have allotted for mine, I'm sooo jelly, in the feathering stage also, 3 years now, plan to harvest next Spring.

So nice to see a journal from you and see one start to finish. Thanks for letting me know you had pics coming, sorry it took me so long to get over here!

Oh and as for MOTM for May, FINALLY!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :party:

Well, Phyto's phun is phinally phinished. Today I yanked the last plant, a GSC with nice big buds:
IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

Here are a phew takeaways from this grow:
Used my standard Phox Pharms Ocean Phorest soil, but amneded it with DE, and about 15% added perlite, really worked well!
Used a new set of nutes, Bud Doublin, it worked pretty well, a little better than the Phox Pharm trio I've used in the past. Next indoor grow I have some Geophlora that I'm itching to use.
Did not PH the water even once! (I used to be meticulous about it)
Never used calmag, determined that my water has plenty of both!
Had a good mix of strains, most impressed with the Sunset Sherbert, amnesia, and Girl scout cookie. The only tough one was the chemdawg, which is still growing outdoors, trying to re-veg (but not working very well).
Yield was very good, averaging 3.5 to 6 oz per plant.
Still dialing in the HLG light, it needs to at least 18-24" above the plant or the top leaves will slowly bleach, which means that I had to do heavy LST (and in a couple cases HST) to keep the plants low. Also waited just about 10 day to long before phlipping to 12/12.
Lastly, I've got 6 mixed autophlower seeds popped and about a week old, they will be the last of the season and grown outdoors.
Thanks to all that phollowed along and commented!!

Back
Top Bottom