More Phyto's Phun!

Well, it's ophicial, the stretch is on!!
IMG_0879.jpg
IMG_0880.jpg
IMG_0882.jpg

Really seeing the stretch, it's gonna be tight, I can only raise the main light about 3-4 inches and still be phire saphe.
IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg
Canopy looks fantastic Amigo :bravo:
Going to be amazing. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Canopy looks fantastic Amigo :bravo:
Going to be amazing. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Really looking phorward to it, it's been a while since I grew photos. I really want to start growing outdoors again, but right now they are putting phoam roof on the house, then as soon as that's done I need to have my porches torn down a new phoundation poured and new inner and outter porches put up (it's a second story porch that connects to the levee in phront of the house). Yes, the porches have a pretty good! lean!
IMG_0894.jpg

Really looking phorward to it, it's been a while since I grew photos. I really want to start growing outdoors again, but right now they are putting phoam roof on the house, then as soon as that's done I need to have my porches torn down a new phoundation poured and new inner and outter porches put up (it's a second story porch that connects to the levee in phront of the house). Yes, the porches have a pretty good! lean!
IMG_0894.jpg
I see green grass and beautiful hills.
Your view must be fantastic.
I still have snow. 😩
Sorry about the porches. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I see green grass and beautiful hills.
Your view must be fantastic.
I still have snow. 😩
Sorry about the porches. :Namaste:
Can't really complain, the inner porch is 65 years old, the outter is

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I can't complain, the inner porch is 65 years old, it's phoundation cracked a long time ago and is slowly sinking/tipping. The outter porch is just as old, although I did rebuild it about 40 years ago!! This time, I'm too darn old, "I pay the man"!

Can't beat the view oph the porch:
IMG_0895.jpg

Been 2 weeks since phlip and the cottontops are starting to show. I'm really liking the Geophlora nutes!!! No PH up, no PH down. Just tap water and walk away!!!! Temps have been phlucuating a bit with the outdoor weather, running between 77-85 during the day, mid-low 60's at night. RH runs about 50-60%, going to set up another small phan to pull in air phrom the garage, that should lower it into the 35-45% range.

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

Another small update. I raised the lights as high as they can saphely go (12 inches from rooph), and kicked them up to 70%. Temps are staying in the high 70's to low 80's (it's been rather cool the last couple weeks, with R/H in the 50-60% range. I plucked 50 or so leaves to open things up (but you can barely tell), but while I was doing it I got some wiphphs of some really nice odors! The stretch is slowing and the buds are starting to build.
IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

Looks like the Torch cacti I sent are thriving, @Phytoplankton , cannabis lookin' awesome, too! :cheer:
Actually the torch cacti are still in pots, they haven’t grown too much, but that’s because they’re in small pots and I forgot to fertilize them for about a year, now that they’re getting some nutes they’re growing much better, now I’m looking for a good place to plant them.

Don't plant them next to a pathway- they get gnarly 2 inch spines when older. One of them started to lean in my garden and shredded my space blanket reflector like it was mylar or sumpin'... :rolleyes:
LOL, I learned that when I tried to weed the containers they were in. Those are gnarly spines, the San Pedro’s have much shorter spines, but more of them. At least leather welding gloves will keep you pretty safe with the San Pedro’s, but the torches go through them like a hot knife through butter! (Ask me how I know)

Time phor an update, they're looking real good and this week I noticed that sweet smell oph bud! Starting to get a phew yellow leaves on the plant, but they're mostly very old phan leaves. Also beginning to see a little bit oph purpling on the leaf tips. I top dressed today with some geophlora bloom (2nd time I've added bloom nutes). Here's how the girls are looking, thanks phor phollowing along:

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

Leaving town tomorrow and the wiphe will again be watching the girls. Be gone for a week, got to open up my moms summer place, she’s 90 and raking a winters worth of pine needles is not in her future,. I’ll be raking and burning, mending some fences, hopefully the snow has melted!

Back
Top Bottom