Phyto's Phun

So glad you had a good time, welcome back. :ciao:
Trout mmm, pics ?
Sorry about your ladies,
Was much lost?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
No real loss, it was just the phan leaves. I’m sure it didn’t do any good, but not much harm either. They just looked “sad” with withered phan leaves, according to my spouse it happened almost overnight. Still got three going, they didn’t supher , weird. The remaining ones are staying to the bitter end. Btw, what brand nutes do you use? Looking to try something new.

No real loss, it was just the phan leaves. I’m sure it didn’t do any good, but not much harm either. They just looked “sad” with withered phan leaves, according to my spouse it happened almost overnight. Still got three going, they didn’t supher , weird. The remaining ones are staying to the bitter end. Btw, what brand nutes do you use? Looking to try something new.
I ran Remo until about week 3 of flower.
Now I'm using Prescription Blend with terpinator.
But Bokashi frass and Dynomyco feed my roots regardless of what I give them.
GF and MC are popular in the states, great for roots.

Stay safe

I ran Remo until about week 3 of flower.
Now I'm using Prescription Blend with terpinator.
But Bokashi frass and Dynomyco feed my roots regardless of what I give them.
GF and MC are popular in the states, great for roots.

Stay safe
Thanks Bill, I’m leaning towards gf. I also have about 75 gallons of once used FFOF soil that I want to build a compost box for and amend over the winter. I get smoking deals on the soil, so I normally only use it once.

Still have two smaller plants to harvest, but right now the count and the amount is about 650 grams, cured, trimmed, and in the jars. Much of this grow is going to bubble hash, except for a couple of the best jars. Probably one more post, in a week or two, and I’ll close this journal out.

Still have two smaller plants to harvest, but right now the count and the amount is about 650 grams, cured, trimmed, and in the jars. Much of this grow is going to bubble hash, except for a couple of the best jars. Probably one more post, in a week or two, and I’ll close this journal out.
Congrats. :welldone:
Have a great weekend. :passitleft:

Stay safe

We’ll the phat lady has sung! I pulled the phinal two plants last Wednesday, got another 5 oz. Dried and still curing. So that’s a wrap on this journal. It was phrought with problems like oppressive heat, thrips, light leaks, bad caretaker. But stay tuned for my next journal, in a couple months we’ll have “Phyto’s Phun with Photo’s !” Thanks for following along. The next one will be better!

Back
Top Bottom