More Phyto's Phun!

Still not good, power is still out, and not likely to be restored phor a while, looks like it's time to set up the other generator for the garage.

Edit: Set up the other generator, the tent was 60 degrees and the plants were yellowing from lack of light. Hopefully all good now. Also woke up to find another stray boat piled up against the pier:
IMG_0824.jpg

Power still out, generator phor the tent had problems last night and I had to shut it down. Got it back up this morning, but the temp was 58 degrees in the tent, they only got about 10 hours of light yesterday. There is no timetable phor power restoration, so I'm off to town to get more gasoline. Also, have to shut down some time today and change the oil in both generators, supposed to be changed every 25-50 hours depending on load. I sure hope they don't get screwed up with this bouncing light schedule (but now if anything goes wrong, I'll blame it on the power outage!).

Keep your head up! You're plants will be ok. Take care of yourself! Be safe most importantly!

Not in any imminent danger, tides are running about 18 inches higher than predicted, luckily this storm hit Sunday, this coming Thursday-Sun we have extreme high tides, which, with the runoph, would of made it real close to phlooding.

I think that the plants have recovered from their days without light:
IMG_0830.jpg

The chemdog has some huge leaves on it, especially for a 4 week old plant! I've done some tucking, I hate to remove big leaves when they're supplying all that nice photosynthetic energy to the plant, but I may need to remove a couple. This is really weird, my last grow the chemdog gave me phits, and never did well, not this time!

IMG_0836.jpg

The ones that got started later and were just transplanted have really "caught" and are doing really well! I'm really like the Geophlora nutes, amended the soil before the grow, no more mixing, and PH'ing. Next thing I'll probably need to do is slowly start adding the bloom nutes.

IMG_0831 (1).jpg

Edit: Forgot to add, I was on my way to town this morning, and was caught in a stampede!
IMG_0828.jpg
IMG_0829.jpg

They were moving sheep from one vineyard to another, the locals use the sheep to clear the ground under the vines, which haven't leaphed put yet. The vineyards save on herbicides, the sheep get fat, and the vineyards get free fertilizer, win-win!

The LST is going well, inadvertently did an HST on one plant (broke a branch), but I supported it and it hasn't wilted, so all good. The Chemdog and the Blueberry Headband are both starting to put out alternating nodes:
IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

Still too early to phlip, and I've still got a couple pheet of growing space. I'm really liking the Geophlora nutes, I haven't had to add anything yet, though in about 2 weeks I'll work in some dry bloom nutes.
The other pants are doing well:
IMG_0843.jpg

Something caught my eye this morning, the soil conditions must be good, I phound these growing out of the bottom ofthe bag:
IMG_0847.jpg

Another quick update. The plants are growing well, temps are holding between 77-87, RH is a little high in 60-70's. I've done quite a bit of LST, though you can't see it. The larger ones are about 6 weeks old, the smaller ones about 4 weeks. I'm going out of town next week and I'll be gone for two weeks, plan to phlip when I get back. Got some slightly burnt tips on one plant, but it's nothing I'm going to worry about, might of hit a phert hotspot in the media. I did remove a vey phew leaves to open up up the canopy (like 10-15 from the entire tent).
IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg

WOW, what a difference a couple weeks make! The plants did quite well while I was gone, very proud of the wiphe! Here's what I returned to (see previous pics for comparison):
IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0870.jpg

Moved the HLG up as high as it can go, pretty sure I'm gonna have to do some HST if there's a lot of stretch.

Here's the light burn damage, not too bad:
IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

Phlipped to 12/12 yesterday and will amend the soil with some Geophlora phlower nutes as soon as the phirst pistils show.

Friggin awesome garden phyto! Glad you and wifey hung in there and kept the babies alive during the outage and storm. And I bet you were stoked to see how much they have grown when you returned from sons.

Friggin awesome garden phyto! Glad you and wifey hung in there and kept the babies alive during the outage and storm. And I bet you were stoked to see how much they have grown when you returned from sons.
Yeah, it was almost scary how much they grew! Had I been home I probalby would oph phlipped them a week or so ago. Vertical space is more than likely going to be a problem, brushing up on my HST technique! Really can't tie/LST them, theres no horizontal space left either!

Yeah, it was almost scary how much they grew! Had I been home I probalby would oph phlipped them a week or so ago. Vertical space is more than likely going to be a problem, brushing up on my HST technique! Really can't tie/LST them, theres no horizontal space left either!
I just cut the tops off too-tall plants, no larking about

Back
Top Bottom