IMG_8052.jpeg

Omg I’m so excited to be starting this journal!!!

DeeBoy and I have been wanting to grow together I have been begging DeeBoy to grow with me for ages, and finally the stars have aligned!

💫⭐🌟 ⭐💫

We both dropped Barney’s Farm seeds from 420 Mag Sponsors Barney’s Farm on the 13th, and DeeBoys seed of course sprung from Mother Earth looking beautiful. My seed on the other hand played dead for 6 days, got dug up, replanted, then sprouted, got her head stuck in Mother Earths birth canal, couldn’t get her helmet off by herself, and ended up looking uglier than a basket full of arseholes…!

But finally she is here, and our adventure begins. My seed will be known as “Winter” due to it being the middle of winter here in Australia. I’m using my old Mars Hydro TS 1000 for veg and a newer Mars Hydro TS 1000 for flower.

My Winter is still looking dodgy as fuck. Hopefully I can produce something not too embarrassing. If I use history as my guide I’m not known for producing good autos. DeeBoy on the other hand is not only a great auto grower. His photography is on fleek.

I really hope you stick around, coz the only thing better than growing, is growing with your bestest 420 Mag mates! I’m always shocked there aren’t more joint grows. I love the process of growing and journaling with friends. In fact it is my goal to grow with every single one of you! Lol!

So here’s my half of the grow show. Right at this moment she’s not looking too clever. Hopefully those awesome Barney’s Farm genetics will kick in soon.

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s Farm Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_8401.jpeg

Omg I’m so excited to be starting this journal!!!

DeeBoy and I have been wanting to grow together I have been begging DeeBoy to grow with me for ages, and finally the stars have aligned!

💫⭐🌟 ⭐💫

We both dropped Barney’s Farm seeds from 420 Mag Sponsors Barney’s Farm on the 13th, and DeeBoys seed of course sprung from Mother Earth looking beautiful. My seed on the other hand played dead for 6 days, got dug up, replanted, then sprouted, got her head stuck in Mother Earths birth canal, couldn’t get her helmet off by herself, and ended up looking uglier than a basket full of arseholes…!

But finally she is here, and our adventure begins. My seed will be known as “Winter” due to it being the middle of winter here in Australia. I’m using my old Mars Hydro TS 1000 for veg and a newer Mars Hydro TS 1000 for flower.

My Winter is still looking dodgy as fuck. Hopefully I can produce something not too embarrassing. If I use history as my guide I’m not known for producing good autos. DeeBoy on the other hand is not only a great auto grower. His photography is on fleek.

I really hope you stick around, coz the only thing better than growing, is growing with your bestest 420 Mag mates! I’m always shocked there aren’t more joint grows. I love the process of growing and journaling with friends. In fact it is my goal to grow with every single one of you! Lol!

So here’s my half of the grow show. Right at this moment she’s not looking too clever. Hopefully those awesome Barney’s Farm genetics will kick in soon.

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s Farm Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_8401.jpeg
:popcorn::woohoo: here we go 😊

You have like branding and triptych photo layouts. Moody lighting and black and white high contrast backdrops.

Its all too much for a Monday arvo 😂

I need a moment Trala. I’ll be back with a fierce face and ready to follow along. I just need a sharpener. Back in ten 😅

Nick

You have like branding and triptych photo layouts. Moody lighting at backdrops.

I need a moment Trala. I’ll be back with a fierce face and ready to follow along. I just need a sharpener. Back in ten 😅

She's a pro, puts me to shame with my potato phone camera 🤣😂

This is going to be fun! And, I have more time to enjoy it and my garden, now that I’m semiretired!
Dosidos has been a great lil soldier so far. No helmet head, I really like it when that happens.
I grow a lot differently than Lady T. I’m indoors in a spare bedroom. 10 auto plants staggered by 10 days or so. My timing gets thrown off when I get the really long or short varieties. I grow in coco/perlite 70/30. Plants are started in their final 3 gallon soft pot with Grow Dots.
I only had the 1 seed for this one, but she’s alive!
BD655096-C4C2-48B3-8B33-D92075211C63.jpeg
46D47A6E-B0C4-4780-9FB3-7B4FF9292FEC.jpeg
B02E66D3-5F29-422A-8E89-C8E0596D8184.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg

You have like branding and triptych photo layouts. Moody lighting and black and white high contrast backdrops.

Nick
Had to google triptych. Thought it was maybe a new psychedelic I didn’t know about… lol

I’m all about being too much, no matter the time, or day.

You take that moment bruv! And get that sharpener!

Lol

We joint posting now Absorber, I mean I’m flattered but seems a bit soon 🤣

Trala - how recent were the photos taken?

She still looks a wee bit worried?

Nick
That was yesterday.

I’ve ducked downstairs and got a pic just for you :)

She’s not quite right that’s fo sho lol. She’s like every seed I’ve grown collaboratively with good growers.

Me: look at me everyone! I’m going to grow magic with >insert name here<
My seed:

IMG_8402.jpeg

Today with her siblings. She’s day 3

IMG_20230725_054623_resized_20230725_054650196.jpeg
IMG_20230725_054557_resized_20230725_054650557.jpeg

This is going to be fun! And, I have more time to enjoy it and my garden, now that I’m semiretired!
Dosidos has been a great lil soldier so far. No helmet head, I really like it when that happens.
I grow a lot differently than Lady T. I’m indoors in a spare bedroom. 10 auto plants staggered by 10 days or so. My timing gets thrown off when I get the really long or short varieties. I grow in coco/perlite 70/30. Plants are started in their final 3 gallon soft pot with Grow Dots.
I only had the 1 seed for this one, but she’s alive!
BD655096-C4C2-48B3-8B33-D92075211C63.jpeg
46D47A6E-B0C4-4780-9FB3-7B4FF9292FEC.jpeg
B02E66D3-5F29-422A-8E89-C8E0596D8184.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg
Hello you!

I love how you journal. I really do. Such respect for the plant (till you kill her). I’m just stoked to grow with you, I really am.

And if anyone here is new to a DeeBoy grow, check out his journals. I am legit shook he’s never won journal of the month. He is such a brilliant photographer and grower.

And D to da B, I’m thinking regular Wednesday humpday comparison update. Measurements too. Demonstrating how different light, season, nutes and ownership affects growth, or is that effects? I always get them mixed.

Hello you!

I love how you journal. I really do. Such respect for the plant (till you kill her). I’m just stoked to grow with you, I really am.

And if anyone here is new to a DeeBoy grow, check out his journals. I am legit shook he’s never won journal of the month. He is such a brilliant photographer and grower.

And D to da B, I’m thinking regular Wednesday humpday comparison update. Measurements too. Demonstrating how different light, season, nutes and ownership affects growth, or is that effects? I always get them mixed.
Okay Wednesday it is. Looking forward to this! You’re such good, clean fun….

Trala your’s is just absorbing all the nutrients outta its little battery pack leaves before activating beast mode. In 3 days it will be at node 4 at least. You have those magic rocks there focusing growth waves and balancing plant chakra and stuff. I see your moves. Magic rocks, eh?

🤣

Nick

We joint posting now Absorber, I mean I’m flattered but seems a bit soon 🤣

Trala - how recent were the photos taken?

She still looks a wee bit worried?

Nick
I don't know how the fk that happened i tried to fix it but i kept fkn it up so I gave up and left it 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom