Dos Si Dos Auto

S

SEO Parasite

hi
has anyone tried this strain

Description
Dos Si Dos Auto™ is a new addition to Barney's Farm's growing auto-flowering Cali Collection range. Dos Si Dos Auto™ is 65% indica, 35% sativa and brings together the sheer power of the Dos Si Dos (GSC x Face Off OG) with Barney's farm's Super Auto #1 breeding strain. Growers can expect excellent yields, potency and trichome production.
As with the majority of auto-flowering strains Dos Si Dos Auto™ is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. It goes from seed to harvest in 70 - 75 days, growing to a height of approx. 100 cm. indoors and up to 140 cm. outdoors. Incredible auto-flowering yields of 600 gr/m2 can be obtained indoors while this increases to 800 gr/m2 in an outdoor environment. All this and with no need to switch to a 12/12 lighting regime in order to induce the flowering response.

Lemon/lime citrus scents are reminders of home-made lemon meringue pie and its flavour is sweet lemon. THC levels measure in excess of 20% and its effect is both potent and active.

Characteristics
BREEDER/BRANDBarney's Farm Seeds
GENETICSDos Si Dos 9GSC x Face Off OG) x BF Super Auto #1
VARIETYMostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT20%+
YIELDIndoors: 600 gr/m2; Outdoors: 800 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHTIndoors: 100 cm; Outdoors: 140 cm.
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME70 - 75 days from seed
TASTE / FLAVOURLemon, Sweet
EFFECTEnergetic, Powerful

Attachments

• __dos-si-dos-auto_circle_new_21_578389.jpg
    __dos-si-dos-auto_circle_new_21_578389.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 200
  • dos-si-dos-auto_2_588409.jpg
    dos-si-dos-auto_2_588409.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 269
  • dos-si-dos-auto_10_588410.jpg
    dos-si-dos-auto_10_588410.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 268
DoSiDo's kicks azz ! One of my favorites & it tastes great. I have a 5 pack of the seeds but in the Photo version. They are for my next grow. Had to buy the seeds after smoking it several times.
Another strain that's real similar is Incredible Bulk. Both are good potent strains with a hash like taste.

I too love my Do-Si-Dos. Grew a photoperiod seed from Canuk Seed and fell in love with the strain. So I’m growing again, as I type and should be just 4-5 weeks from finishing. already sticky as hell and just getting frostier everyday. Picture of my first harvest of it and my “Candy Jar”

5D47EF73-7AD4-4399-8007-AFACF3B8373E.jpeg

I too love my Do-Si-Dos. Grew a photoperiod seed from Canuk Seed and fell in love with the strain. So I’m growing again, as I type and should be just 4-5 weeks from finishing. already sticky as hell and just getting frostier everyday. Picture of my first harvest of it and my “Candy Jar”

5D47EF73-7AD4-4399-8007-AFACF3B8373E.jpeg
Very nice

Back
Top Bottom