Day 85
Flip 47
Delilah and Dolores don't seem to have started to consume any more leaves, but they're both finishing off the leaves they already started on.
I think the mag nitrate is helping, so thanks Shed!

Do si dos #33 - Delilah
@Barney's Farm @Herbies Seeds

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Beautiful colors, they are looking strong I love to watch the change. I think it's amazing 😍👍👍💚💚
Thanks sjb!
I know it doesn't change the high, but I love the colours as well!
Nice colors bro, going to be smooth smoke.
Maybe I'll practice rolling joints to find out!
I am absolutely looking forward to vaping these buds!
The colours are coming out now Mel, they're looking good!
Thanks Stunger!
It’s like watching autumn 🍂

Such a magical time of year.
That's exactly what it is, Autumn for the plants!
They're winding down to harvest!

Day 86
Flip 48
Some of Dolores' leaves which had started to lighten have gotten a little darker green, so we seem to be back in a good place with her.
Some of Delilah's leaves are still turning yellow, but it's a different yellow. They aren't going brown at the edges, they're going purple.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Day 86
Flip 48
Some of Dolores' leaves which had started to lighten have gotten a little darker green, so we seem to be back in a good place with her.
Some of Delilah's leaves are still turning yellow, but it's a different yellow. They aren't going brown at the edges, they're going purple.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Wow they’re looking really great Mel every time I drop by it’s impressive.👍 Great job bro. CL🍀

Same same torn somewhere between Melville &Trala… I hate yellow leaves just about as much as I hate to pluck yellow leaves.

Anybody got equivalent of spray on hair but for weed plants?? Let’s just say I’d invest a few clams

Nice hat trick, its great to hear mag-nitrate slows progression.

Whoa Melville your girls look sultry with rainbow of colors, yup I’d hit that!! any of them…

Doesn't seem to be fazing the buds any, though. :thumb:

I was thinking the leaves may not look great but those flowers.... Wow! They look great, Mel!

Days 87 and 88
Flip 49 and 50
Well, I should have watered them last night. Ahh well.
I moved Delilah into the 60x60cm tent, so she'll be finishing up in her own place, while Dolores still has roomies.
She still has more orange/brown stigmas than Dolores, but they're both still making progress.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Doesn't seem to be fazing the buds any, though. :thumb:
I am pleased they're still looking good!
Wow they’re looking really great Mel every time I drop by it’s impressive.👍 Great job bro. CL🍀
Thanks Cap!
I'm really fond of Delilah's elegant look!

Sounds good to me!

I'll take purple any day of the week. :)
As am I, although I do love the bushy indica structure for indoor plants! I'll have to remember that the Do si dos #33 seems to be on the stretchier side!
I know it doesn't affect the high, but I do love purple buds!
Same same torn somewhere between Melville &Trala… I hate yellow leaves just about as much as I hate to pluck yellow leaves.

Anybody got equivalent of spray on hair but for weed plants?? Let’s just say I’d invest a few clams

Nice hat trick, its great to hear mag-nitrate slows progression.

Whoa Melville your girls look sultry with rainbow of colors, yup I’d hit that!! any of them…
Thanks 013!
I was thinking the leaves may not look great but those flowers.... Wow! They look great, Mel!
Thanks HG!
It's the buds we're looking for!

Day 89

Flip 51
I meant to post this last night, but I was having a bit of trouble using my tablet after my edible 😳

I'm cutting a couple of supports for Delilah. Next time I grow DSD #33 I'll be octolining her, and doing what I can to minimize the stretch.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

Have a great day!

I added some supports at lights on tonight, and now my hands smell like citrus fruit!

Do si dos #33 - Delilah
Before the supports

And after

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

I Love watching the progress. The colours are so pretty and the buds look yummy.
Thanks Carmen!

I added some supports at lights on tonight, and now my hands smell like citrus fruit!

It is funny how the scent of some buds can make you immediately fall in love while others just make you wanna gag.

Day 91
Flip 53
I think I'll clip a tester from each plant in the next few days. I really want to see what the flavours are in a vape.
I know it won't tell me what the fully mature buds will taste like, but I still really want to get a taste.

Do si dos #33 - Delilah

Do si dos - Dolores
@Weed Seeds Express

In non-cannabis news, I have the seeds for next year's hot peppers picked out. Red Habanero, Hungarian Hot Wax, Jalapeno, and Bhut Jolokia (Ghost pepper).

You got a definite leaner there! So nice when we can "accidentally" get great smelling hands. :)
She can lean all she wants now that she's in her own tent!
Colors looking great Mel. Well done bro
Thanks GG!
It is funny how the scent of some buds can make you immediately fall in love while others just make you wanna gag.
You know, for years when people described weed as smelling like cat piss, or dog shit I didn't actually believe them.
Then I got some that actually smelled like feces. When I opened up the jar for the first time I took a big old whiff like I usually did I nearly puked.
I'm so glad I grow my own now and don't have to deal with stuff like that!

In non-cannabis news, I have the seeds for next year's hot peppers picked out. Red Habanero, Hungarian Hot Wax, Jalapeno, and Bhut Jolokia (Ghost pepper).
Fabbydabbydoo

Mel you're a hot pepper guy!!😍😍😍
I'm doing Reapers again this Spring and I am trying Yellow Ghosts and White Ghosts.

I have a few buddies that deserve to try them. Im going to try them in SIP's this year.

DIRTy deeds done dirt cheap!🤣🤣🤣

Who don't like to watch a good ol' Spontaneous Human Combustion experiment! 🤪

Nothing finer than the look of panic watching a pepper-virgin try them!

Fabbydabbydoo
I looked a lot like Shaggy in highschool, lol!
I'm doing Reapers again this Spring and I am trying Yellow Ghosts and White Ghosts.

I have a few buddies that deserve to try them. Im going to try them in SIP's this year.

I tried to get a Reaper plant at the nursery a few years ago, but it was mislabeled. Turned out to be a Moruga Scorpion. Still wicked hot though.
I had some Orange Habs put out a few really tiny peppers one year, so a buddy and I decided to try them.
They were way hotter than the full sized ones from the same plant!
His girlfriend was really mad at me!

I saw an official video of one of the commercial systems (Octopot maybe?) set up with an automatic feed into the reservoir and there were two sections, one for tomatoes and the other for peppers. They ran the peppers at a much less frequent pace because they said the peppers didn't like it as wet as the tomatoes.

Could be, I suppose, although I've got an aloe in a 1L SIP that's wildly outgrowing it's cousin in a very well draining, and drier, mix. Aloe's supposed to prefer the latter.

Back
Top Bottom