Dolores got the chop today, and Delilah was moved into jars.
I haven't weighed her. I think I should have jarred her a couple of days ago.
I didn't take a pic of Dolores before hanging her or as she was hanging but I will take a pic tomorrow.
I will be trying Delilah as soon as I have a clean grinder.

Lol! They're gone now!

Thanks Carmen!

Thanks CH!
Did you have a good trip?

Hmmm, come to think of it I'm not a womanising alcoholic either!

I'm looking forward to seeing it!

True.
Congratulations on your harvest Mel👍. CL🍀:woohoo::bravo::thumb:

Delilah tastes like a floral lemon with a hint of garlic.
I am happy, sqinty, and veeery relaxed. The body buzz is strong, and I feel warm all over.
This is a very nice strain. I can still get up and move around, but I don't want to without the proper motivation.
I'm not hungry, but my mouth is watering over the pizza in the fridge.
That's the kind of motivation I'm talking about.
Heart rate is slightly elevated, but not alarming.
No trace of anxiety.
Do si dos #33 is a definite "Grow again".

Yes, I am!
I admire the genius of Bill Waterson!!!! I have about 6 of the books here - they were Xmas presents for my son (that's what I told him) I guess after about 25 years their MINE!!!! :laugh:

You probably knew that the Tiger is named after Melville Hobbes!!!

I thought he was named after Thomas Hobbes?
Melville was the name of Calvin's fictitious brother from his attempt to scam more presents from Santa.
I intended to have a Sherlock Holmes reference to my username, and ended up with a C&H reference instead. That was the night I vaped the last of my buddy's Amnesia.
Facebook. Yes. I have one of those. I think the last time I logged on was 2 years ago? 2 1/2?
Did you know Watterson is releasing a fantasy/horror story this year?

Hi :) I love to crochet, but the work in my avatar is not mine. When I finish my blanket with a similar pattern I will change my picture 😊. No worries your secret is safe with me🤐
Hi :)

Omg me too! I make a blanket every winter. Look I say every, usually takes me 4 winters to complete it lolling.

I can’t read patterns tho. I can only do granny squares. I’d love to learn how to read patterns.

Not that it matters but…

If you were faced with lavatory choices would you pick the men’s or the ladies? It’s so hard to tell with avatars and nicknames. And I don’t want to stereotype by suggesting men don’t crochet coz I’m sure some do. Like I’ve never met one that does, but I would welcome it.

Did you know Watterson is releasing a fantasy/horror story this year?
Yeah - a bit of a departure from the looks of it. I thought I read in one of Bill Watersons books that he was named after Melville Hobbes, the philosifer. But my memory tries to trick me all the time!! :hmmmm: :thedoubletake::hmmmm:

Yeah - a bit of a departure from the looks of it. I thought I read in one of Bill Watersons books that he was named after Melville Hobbes, the philosifer. But my memory tries to trick me all the time!! :hmmmm: :thedoubletake::hmmmm:
Yep! That's Thomas Hobbes, 17th century scientist and political philosopher.
If you try to search Melville Hobbes you end up getting a bunch of links to my journals here, and a few Calvin and Hobbes fan sites mentioning the Melville incident!

For you Azi, I’ll be anything you want me to be ;)

On second thoughts… scrap that. You’d probably turn me into a fucking SIP pot!

L O L L I N G !
:laugh:
Congrats on the chop!

Newsiest non-image post of the month. :welldone:
Thanks Shed!
I had a wonderful trip thank you for asking, congratulations on your harvest:) looking forward to hearing about you trying Delilah😊.
Thanks CH!
Judging from my first try of her yesterday I chopped at the right time!
Congratulations on your harvest Mel👍. CL🍀:woohoo::bravo::thumb:
Thanks Cap!
omg, Mel, I hope my dos si dos turns out like yours did. Just beautiful. Those little foxtails look like little hash roses. That's going to cure up nice and tasty. :goodjob:
Thanks Becca!
They made it a little tricky to decide when to harvest, but I think she was ready!

Thanx for the clarification - If ya seen one Hobbes you've seen them all !!! :rofl: Hey, If I'm half right - that goes in the WIN column!!!!! :laugh:

If you try to search Melville Hobbes you end up getting a bunch of links to my journals here, and a few Calvin and Hobbes fan sites mentioning the Melville incident!

That would be it!
I'm looking forward to finding out if it's good.
I just realized we are in your grow journal with this. I shouldn't have posted this pic in this journal Mel. I'm sorry.

Well, I guess I missed most of this grow. Congrats on the harvests, Mel! I'm happy you like what you've tried so far.

Well, it's been a while, but Dolores the Do si dos has finished curing, and she's definitely worth the wait.
She tastes like limes with a little hint of sulfur, and sometimes a floral undertone comes through.
She has a very relaxing, sedative effect. Excellent for bedtime, and I had some minor visual distortion. A bit of altered depth perception.
No elevated heartbeat, or paranoia.
I'll definitely be growing this strain again.
@Weed Seeds Express has a real winner here.

Thanx for the clarification - If ya seen one Hobbes you've seen them all !!! :rofl: Hey, If I'm half right - that goes in the WIN column!!!!! :laugh:
An excellent way to operate!
I just realized we are in your grow journal with this. I shouldn't have posted this pic in this journal Mel. I'm sorry.
Don't worry about it, if it bothered me I'd have mentioned it.
Thanks for the amazing journal and lovely smoke report Mel 🌸I really being able to witness your journey.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE dark, horror, thriller suspense so thank everyone for bringing it to my attention😀.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Well, I guess I missed most of this grow. Congrats on the harvests, Mel! I'm happy you like what you've tried so far.
Thanks HG!

Thanks for following along on this grow!

Back
Top Bottom