Win Dos Si Dos From Gorilla Seeds

⌛ 5 Free Dos Si Dos + 3 Free AK Auto from Gorilla Seeds - Limited Time Offer ⌛⌛ (1577 × 826px).png

Win Dos Si Dos - One Prize available on THIS platform

To Enter "Tell us something unique and cool about this strain! Winners to be announced July 8th!

Peace GorillaSeeds.com
It would be Unique and Cool if I won these! So I could start my next grow journal by showcasing some Dos Si Dos!! :yummy:

⌛ 5 Free Dos Si Dos + 3 Free AK Auto from Gorilla Seeds - Limited Time Offer ⌛⌛ (1577 × 826px).png

To Enter "Tell us something unique and cool about this strain! Winners to be announced July 8th!

Peace GorillaSeeds.com
Both strands are very good . Smooth and very good smoke. Love to grow them both. Miss old Afghan strains. Old school.

Bet those seeds will grow greatness in my organic soil... Dominant terpene is Limonene, gotta love it!

:hookah:

Peace GorillaSeeds.com
Everyone pretty much said it all,ide be lying to agree being never had a chance to grow them,but would love the chance to experience it,I never know what to say on these things,I could really use the seeds in general to be honest,I never won one of these and never needed to worse than now,keeping my fingers double crossed,lol

Winners

Congratulations to the Winners are listed below - if you are listed below then please email andy[at]gorillaseeds.com before the 22 July to claim your prize. Please include in your email your name, address including country and proof of your winning profile. The Gorilla is uber busy so please don't expect a reply back until we post them near the 29th July.

420 Magazine : Daniel420

Winners

Congratulations to the Winners are listed below - if you are listed below then please email andy[at]gorillaseeds.com before the 22 July to claim your prize. Please include in your email your name, address including country and proof of your winning profile. The Gorilla is uber busy so please don't expect a reply back until we post them near the 29th July.

Congratulations @Daniel420

Winners

Woo hooo!
Awesome!
Thank you gorilla seeds and thank you for your giveaways! @Gorilla Seeds
Can’t wait to try these out!

Back
Top Bottom