Gorilla Seeds - Win Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!​

Thank you to everyone who commented - its your comments that keep us going , winners announced below, winners can contact andy[@]gorillaseeds[dot]com to claim prize no later than the 14th Aug 2022!

420 Mag : Skunksta & Darade
Congrats @Darade And @Skunksta can't wait to see those beauties. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

0e90c1def7bc6aadec99d21e8f2f5455b19f50fa.gif

WIN Blueberry Twist Feminized 5 Seeds!
PRIZE TO WIN THIS-> Blueberry Twist
2 Prizes Available on 420Magazine Here…

**DON’T FORGET we are giving away 10 seeds FREE with every order on GorillaSeeds.com this THURSDAY ONLY → Cannabis Seeds

TO ENTER:

1.comment below
wink.png

GOOD LUCK
Gorilla Seeds
Please help me i need this u might just save my life i cant explain but this would be the most appertaining much love and good luck

Please help me i need this u might just save my life i cant explain but this would be the most appertaining much love and good luck
this giveaway was ended, and winners were announced on the website; I hope you’re okay? You said you can’t explain, but I hope you’re alright!

Fret not, however @Gorilla Seeds does quite a bit of giveaways, we should be hearing from them again sometime near the end up the month (I don’t truly know but from the looks of it, and a lot of wishful thinking)

Safe Regards,
Darade.

(Ps. Thank you everyone)

Well seeds turned up today.
Thanks @Gorilla Seeds.
Expect to see your seeds grown and popped.
In the right way will tag you in when it happens.
Thanks again for supporting the 420 community :thumb:

07520306-95BE-428A-B370-A2BB806118C8.jpeg

The seeds turned out on Friday, some stuff ended up coming up so I ended up disappearing for a couple of days (sorry).

First off, thank you @Gorilla Seeds, and thank you everyone for the all the gratz's!

My seeds ended up coming in a Model Harbin Z-9, in the process of trying to put it together, I lost the tail, I found 1 tube, which I thought were the seeds initially(it was, but there were only 3 seeds in the tube(???)), and after going to throw away the parts I found another tube with 3(????) more seeds.

So now I have 6 total seeds, and I'm super confused if they're all Blueberry Twist, or what is going on? x'D

I guess this is what happens when you are high exploring your mail lmfao, everyone got 6 I think? lol

Safe Regards,
Darade

298365779_4981959141909773_4228483040984159995_n.jpg
299389656_1744711052551052_1824028853952096527_n.jpg

The seeds turned out on Friday, some stuff ended up coming up so I ended up disappearing for a couple of days (sorry).

First off, thank you @Gorilla Seeds, and thank you everyone for the all the gratz's!

My seeds ended up coming in a Model Harbin Z-9, in the process of trying to put it together, I lost the tail, I found 1 tube, which I thought were the seeds initially(it was, but there were only 3 seeds in the tube(???)), and after going to throw away the parts I found another tube with 3(????) more seeds.

So now I have 6 total seeds, and I'm super confused if they're all Blueberry Twist, or what is going on? x'D

I guess this is what happens when you are high exploring your mail lmfao, everyone got 6 I think? lol

Safe Regards,
Darade

298365779_4981959141909773_4228483040984159995_n.jpg
299389656_1744711052551052_1824028853952096527_n.jpg
Looking forward to your Grow Journal with the blueberry bro.

Hello this strain sounds amazing I would love to grow this as I don't usually have spare money I've never tried seeds other then bagseed I would be honored too grow an actual strain I would know and would document the whole thing and review it! I wish everyone luck to whoever wins!
Sorry, it's ended.

6-7 weeks flower.
Only just seen that.
Will be nice to see how close to that it really is.
If its a nce smoke thats some FAST turn around. ;)
I think I also read, that if you decided to wait a few more weeks, she'll reward you with a more bountiful yield as well!
Blueberry Twist is a heavily frosted masterpiece that can finish in as little as 6 short weeks if you're in a hurry or prefer brighter flavours, but she'll reward you for your efforts & patience if you let her go just a bit longer with slightly larger yields & a more refined effect. Trust us - you won't be sorry either way!

Back
Top Bottom